Looking to hire Unity Developers who have strong experience in C# programming skills, familiarity with level design & planning, Most importantly we are looking for someone who has worked with Mobile Application Games.
Planning and implementing app functionality.
Identifying and fixing code errors and app bottlenecks.
Testing app functionality.
Ensuring products conform to high industry standards.
Maintain a clean codebase with proper naming conventions and standards.
C#, Game Design, Mobile App Development.
Knowledge of Unity, C# scripting, UI development, session management, and publishing app on App Store and Play Store.
About vexil infotech pvt ltd
About the company
It has set up a benchmark in the Medical and Health industry with its Digital revolutionary changes. It had a huge impact on Countries Education & the Health sector, as it has taken an effort to uplift & Developing Digital support in India's Medical Education with the sword of Technologies. Our products are being Designed & Developed to benefit the Medical Aspirant as well as its Country's Health Education system. With its continuous effort, many Medical Institutions have been successfully adopting a Digitalised advanced way of Teaching & Learning. Its MedWhiz LMS is very Effective & Essential for Medical Aspirants.
Years of experience : 3-4
● Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
● Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
● Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels
● Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement
mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks
● Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the
● Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
including ES6+ syntax
● Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming
● Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging
● Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle ,Android Studio, IntelliJ.
● Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline
● Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
- Designing stateless components in React Native.
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Working with the developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Working with the developers to build the interface with a focus on usability features
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Optimizing performance for the apps
- Problem-solving skills, analytical mind, and positive attitude
- Ability to think from end users perspective and focused on improving the overall product experience.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Hands on experience with React Native is required
- Hands on experience on Android in creating Hybrid / Native applications
- Demonstrable UI/UX experience on a large-scale app.
- Thorough understanding of React Native development tools like IDEs (Nuclide, Atom, Sublime Text, or Visual
- Good knowledge of JS frameworks like ReactJS is a plus.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Good experience in teamwork
- Should be work in agile methodology
- Everyday task update to team leader
- Master into research and development task for some major function
- Developer should have to be updated with latest technology
- Understanding of Application life cycle
- Knowledge of Programming language Dart
- Knowledge of Native Programming language Kotlin/Java and Swift/Objective-C
- knowledge and experience of Flutter and Dart SDK
- knowledge of Bloc coding structure or any other professional coding structure
- knowledge and experience of project version control [Git]
- Networking library like http and dio
- Local storage library like floor or moor
- Crashlytics and Analytics using Firebase
- Firebase push notification or any other
- Familiar with Google APIs. [Google Maps, Mapbox]
- Knowledge of OOPs and Dart/Flutter coding standard
- Must have experience into android and ios performance and optimize technique
- Must have knowledge of latest operating system for Android and iOS
- FRONT-END iOS development in SWIFT (preferable), OBJECTIVE C using AGILE METHODOLOGY to design, develop, debug and deploy iOS Mobile applications with modern architectural practices
- Cross-functioning with our product development team wherein you’ll tackle complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use UI for our customers around the world
- Follow the coding guideline standards to ensure a bug free code as per industry norms.
- Complete unit testing of the code before sending it for review
- Participate in the complete agile software delivery cycle, including development, testing, troubleshooting etc.
- Participate in process improvement program to improve the overall quality of the delivery process.
- This role offers good exposure in E-COMMERCE SEGMENT with HIGHLY SCALABLE design solutions
- Min of 3 years of relevant experience in iOS app development is a must, preferably in e-commerce vertical
KEY TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Proven knowledge of iOS SDK and development on X-CODE IDE using SWIFT (preferable), knowledge of OBJECTIVE C, JAVA will be an added advantage
- Responsive Front End Designs with adaptability to various screen sizes
- Familiarity with REST web services and RESTful APIs. Knowledge of SOAP would be an added advantage
- iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices, preferably MVC, MVVM & MVP
- Good knowledge of SQLite, JS/JQuery for database management
- Proficiency in code versioning tools/Source Code Repositories like GIT, SVN
- Experience with offline storage, threading (AJAX), and performance tuning
- Agile/Scrum methodology using JIRA or any agile tool
- Exposure to security protocols for code, data and system
- Knowledge of the open-source iOS ecosystem, OOPs and the libraries
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with continuous integration
DESIRED INTERPERSONAL SKILLS:
- Self-learner with passion for learning new technologies along with a creative problem-solving approach
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Should be adaptable to new ideas and have an out of box thinking approach
- Effective interpersonal communication skills in a highly collaborative team environment
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- B.E/ B. Tech/ M. Tech in Computer Science/ Electronics Communication/ IT engineering
- M.Sc. (Computer Science or IT)/ MCA from a reputable institute
- Good communication in written and spoken English
• FULL TIME • Gurgaon •
We are looking for an excellent experienced person in Android Developer field.
Be a part of a vibrant, rapidly growing tech enterprise with a great working
environment. As an Android Developer you will be closely working with our
engineers to ensure the system consistency and improve your experience.
Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable
Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of
Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
Help maintain code quality, organization, and atomization
Understanding of RxJava, MVP / MVVM, Data Binding
Knowledge of popular libraries including OkHttp, Retrofit, Room,
Understanding of Broadcast Receivers, GCM, JobScheduler, Sqlite.
Handlers, Content Providers etc.
Experience with Android Studio, Espresso, Google Play Services,
Google Analytics, Facebook and
Google+ integration and Google Maps.
Core Java Skills: Strong Object Oriented Programming, Data
structures and algorithms like Linked lists,
Doubly linked lists, Binary heap, Different types of sorting
Experience with Kotlin is a plus
B-Tech-IT/M-Tech -/MBA- IT/ BCA /MCA or any degree in the relevant field
Urgent Require Experience iOS Developer (Only Experienced can apply)
Jploft Solutions Pvt.Ltd. — Jaipur, Rajasthan
Candidates who can join us immediately will be preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties:-
- Design and build advanced app features for the iOS platform.
- Good Knowledge of Objective C, Swift.
- Should have the Ability to work alone as well as in team environment.
- Capable to develop into the new leading technologies.
- Working experience in iOS development, Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, and Core Text.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Exp. required: 1 - 6 years
Salary: No bar for deserving Candidates.
Job Type: Full-time
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to the general process.
- Ability to identify with the goals of FullStack clients and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
Experience in IOS SWIFT Framework.
Proven experience in React Native components in native iOS and Android.
Exposure to other hybrid mobile platforms like IONIC,Sencha, HTML5, PhoneGap, jQuery Mobile etc. Familiarity with RESTful APIs development.
Expertise with code testing best practices, including unit and integration testing to ensure quality of code. Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, Github.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Preferred Skills & Knowledge: IOS Development (Swift), React Native.