· Should have excellent knowledge of Swift and Objective C
· Good working knowledge in Cocoa Touch
· Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
· Experience with memory management & caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices
· Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
· Experience working with Core Data, Realm
· Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
· Experience in publishing apps to the App Store.
· Code version tool – Git, Bitbucket
· Design Pattern - MVC and MVVM, MVP
· Must be able to provide individual or project oversight on rapid prototyping/POC
· efforts and large scale enterprise wide roll out planning.
· Must be familiar with software development methodologies like Agile, Waterfall, Iterative etc.
· Must have strong analytical skills and should be able to define and build competency assets – estimators, tools, reusable assets, scripts, etc.
· Must have strong communication and customer interfacing skills with particular emphasis on Scope and Requirements Management
· Experience in IoT domain will be a big plus
About Beauto Systems Private Limited
• 2-4 years of experience in Native iOS development.
• Strong in data structure and algorithms.
• Strong knowledge of iOS UI design guidelines, design patterns, and best practices.
• Strong knowledge of iOS Framework, different versions of iOS, and how to deal with
different screen sizes.
• Proficient in Swift programming, Cocoa, Xcode, and iOS Apps architecture and
• Experience with Analytics, offline syncing, deep-linking, Notifications, Autolayout,
• Familiarity with Agile development, Scrums, Continuous integration (CI-CD), and TDD
• Knowledge of iOS debugging, unit-testing, memory, and performance optimization tools
as well as experience with automated and manual testing platforms
• Experience in shipping applications through App store
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Ability to meet deadlines and work in a time-bound environment
• Good to have passion for investing
- A minimum of 3yrs of coding as an iOS Developer.
- In-depth experience with Swift and Xcode.
- Up to date with the latest Cocoa and iOS trends.
- Understanding of UI Kit, Core Animation, Interactions, GCD & Networking.
- Excellent understanding of design patterns & Object Oriented Programming.
- Understanding of analytics, remote reporting and measurements.
- Experience of working with Continuous Integration (CI) and Unit Testing on iOS.
- Experience with API’s and core data.
- Excellent debugging skills.
- Experience working with Git.
- Knowledge of socket based networking desirable.
- Understanding of the iOS ecosystem (APNs, Code signing, iTunes Connect, TestFlight).
You are driven to solve tough problems with technology. Let’s take pricing for example. Imagine a world where each product in e-commerce were to be priced differently for each customer based on where they are located, how much they buy or where they prepay or pay-later. This leads to a massive optimization problem because pricing too low incurs opportunity cost while pricing too high means a competitor takes that business. This is just one example of how B2B and B2C e-commerce are different and why B2B offers the opportunity to innovate. Now couple this with routing for a sales agent. How should pricing work with a sales-person’s CRM app? Depending on how far you take it, it is a massive machine learning problem. If you’re passionate about technology and its applications to business problems, you’re curious and imagine what a new world can look like, love working with global colleagues on global problems and don’t mind taking risks that move the needle and treat failure merely as an opportunity to improve and iterate, you’d be a good fit at Ula. We are very ownership driven at Ula. We also believe in proactive mentorship. It’s an opportunity to learn and to mentor. Below is what we expect from you.
● Work as part of cross functional, passionate agile project teams to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process from requirements definition through to delivery
● As a mobile Developer on our team, you will primarily create native android apps along with multi-platform apps using Google's Flutter development framework.
● Continuously champion high quality software engineering practices - from planning, implementation, test automation, documentation, code reviews, scaling, performance, metrics, logging, and monitoring - essentially the entire software development lifecycle.
● Full-time mobile development experience in Android using Java/Kotlin.
● Good understanding of OOP and architectural patterns (MVVM preferred).
● Able to write apps using (activities, fragments, services, and broadcast receivers).
● Experience authoring, testing, deploying, and managing high-scale production mobile apps.
● Possess an extremely sound understanding of basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures & Databases.
● Experience with Offline Storage, Threading, and Performance Tuning.
● Good level knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming & Reactive
● Great problem-solving skills and propensity to learn and mentor others.
● Excel at working in small, dynamic, and fast-paced groups. Preferred Qualifications
● Hands on experience with and excitement for Flutter, experience on React-Native & iOS is a plus.
● Able to troubleshoot complex systems problems, debug, and find root causes.
● Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience Level: 2+ Years
- Extensive iOS development experience (iOS SDK, XCode, Objective C, Swift)
- Excellent understanding of iOS UX/UI guidelines/best practices and the ability to engage with the creative team to deliver pragmatic solutions, balancing design, quality, and velocity, iOS app architecture and use of design patterns.
- Strong OO & Objective-C skills, with an appreciation for pragmatism and simplicity in code
- Good Communication Skills.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration & Application Bundle Kotlin, Java
- Key requirements: Android SDK, Android UI, Core Java, Gradle, Kotlin.
Android Mobile Developer
The ideal candidate will be passionate about providing the best experience to our user community from UI/UX design to speed and performance. You will think critically to develop native apps for Android mobile devices. You’ll instrument, measure, optimize and build high quality architectures and code in areas such as Search, Transaction Management and Profile Management.
- End-to-end Android application development that will produce elegant features that our users will love
- Coding alongside the team (comprised of designers and product managers) developing features for our mobile apps
- Produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
- Understand where to make architectural trade-offs applying synchronous and asynchronous design patterns
- Provide solid feedback on good mobile UI/UX design practices and ways to reduce any user friction
- 5+ years developing extensively with Java
- 7+ years experience in software design, development, and algorithm related solutions
- Knowledge of UI and animation frameworks, touch user interface, and MVP application design
- Strong expertise in developing enterprise mobile applications using Google’s Android SDK( e.g. packaging, emulators, adb, etc)
- Familiar with deploying to Google’s app store and staged rollouts
- Extensive programming experience in Java and/or Kotlin
- Experience with relational databases (transactional and non-transactional), database architecture, and distributed transaction management
- Experience with consuming third-party libraries and APIs
- Strong understanding of working with REST services, databases, caching strategies & asynchronous calls is a must
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle along with working knowledge of SCM with strong emphasis on Git and Jira
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or related practical experience.
About the company:
Tathastu, the next-generation innovation labs is Future Group’s initiative to provide a new-age retail experience - combining the physical with digital and enhancing it with data. We are creating next-generation consumer interactions by combining AI/ML, Data Science, and emerging technologies with consumer platforms.
The E-Commerce vertical under Tathastu has developed online consumer platforms for Future Group’s portfolio of retail brands -Easy day, Big Bazaar, Central, Brand factory, aLL, Clarks, Coverstory. Backed by our network of offline stores we have built a new retail platform that merges our Online & Offline retail streams. We use data to power all our decisions across our products and build internal tools to help us scale our impact with a small closely-knit team.
Our widespread store network, robust logistics, and technology capabilities have made it possible to launch a ‘2-Hour Delivery Promise’ on every product across fashion, food, FMCG, and home products for orders placed online through the Big Bazaar mobile app and portal. This makes Big Bazaar the first retailer in the country to offer instant home delivery on almost every consumer product ordered online.
Location: Bangalore or Mumbai-based candidates.
Role & Responsibility:
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- 3-5 year of experience in Android app development
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Should be passionate about the code you write
- Good understanding of Android jetpack libraries and internals
- Good experience on java
- Knowledge of kotlin is a plus
- Good Knowledge of MVVM, MVP, Dagger, Observables, Livedata, Retrofit, Glide, OkHttp
- Understanding in Unit Testing will be a plus
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
iOS Developer responsibilities include:
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Swift UI, Objective C,
- UIKit, AVFoundation, Core Bluetooth, Combine, PushNotifications.
- Experience with Databases - Core Data, Realm
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of Architecture - MVC and MVVM
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Excellent communication Skills and Client interaction.
About Maxpay: Our goal is to make digital payments so easy, safe, and universally accepted that people never feel the need to carry cash or cards again. We believe India is at the cusp of a new mobile revolution, which will change the way we manage our money on the go. We see ourselves facilitating this change, through technology and dogged customer-centricity.
At Maxpay, we take extra care to make sure you give your best at work, Every day! And creating the right environment for you is just one of the things we do. We empower people and trust them to do the right thing. Here, you own your work from start to finish, right from day one.
Being enthusiastic about tech is a big part of being at Maxpay,.
If you like building technology that impacts millions, ideating with some of the best minds in the country, and executing your dreams with purpose and speed, join us!
At Maxpay, we are looking for skilled Android developers who are passionate about solving digital payment problems for over a billion Indians.
- Work with product and UX teams to design, build and extend consumer-facing mobile products.
- Technically Hands-on, prior experience with scalable Architecture.
- Bring 1-6 years of software engineering and product delivery experience, with a strong background in algorithms.
- Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Deep technical knowledge of iOs application development.
- Proficient in swift with experience in memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices and embedded systems.
- Strong UI design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively.
- Optimize mobile products for performance and a fabulous hyper-local experience.
- Knowledge about delegates, protocols, notifications, and application life cycle.
- Knowledge about Push notification services.
- Knowledge about third-party SDK integrations.
- Experience preferred 2 To 8 years.
- Required Education Bachelor Of Engineering(B.E).