We are looking for an Android developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile application, Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
Join our company if you are willing to work with us and need to learn good technology and healthy work culture.
If you have the desire to be a part of an exciting, challenging and rapidly-growing software development company, and if you are passionate about software development and creating the finest apps in the marketplace.
Freshers with an attitude to learning are welcome to apply.
Roles & responsibilities
Development and maintenance of Android applications
Monitoring app performance and taking necessary steps to fix the bugs in the applications
Documenting version history and changelog for mobile applications
Doing research and coming up with new ideas for app development
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with Restful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Must know about java, Kotlin, MVC, MVVM, Firebase, SQLite, and payment gateways.
About Codobux IT Services
Our vision is to make healthcare affordable and accessible to all. We are a technology-driven, telehealth platform that aims to reduce healthcare expenses and improve healthcare outcomes by democratising medicine purchases in India.
The burden of medicine bills is a leading cause of financial worry among Indian consumers,
- 70% of healthcare spending in India is on Medicines
- 15-20% of the family income of chronic patients is spent on medicines
- 63 million people in India plunge into poverty annually due to healthcare costs
TrueMeds, through its proprietary algorithm and teleconsultation, is able to recommend best value medicines to customers with precise scientific matching and outcomes history leading to 50%+ savings for customers!
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience. We have grown at a phenomenal pace with customer love – 60X growth delivered in the last 20 months.
We are looking for an Android developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Minimum 3 years of strong knowledge of Android SDK, Java & Kotlin
- Fundamental knowledge of object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving and complexity analysis.
- Hands-on experience with architecture design patterns including MVP, MVVM & MVC, dependency injection & Fragments
- Ability to write elegant, readable, and well-documented code.
- Experience with Git, Third-Party SDK integrations, RESTful APIs, OAuth, JSON, and Web Services.
- Command of memory management, view hierarchy, battery optimization and in-depth experience with multi-threaded and networked applications
- Focus on Material Design principles and pixel-perfect implementation of the design into code
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to fit well in a collaborative and charged workspace.
- Respect for deadlines.
- Knowledge of Android Architecture Components and Jetpack.
- Performance Optimization.
- Experience in Kotlin - Bonus point
- Passionate about working in a startup and creating a great product.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Design and build application for iOS platforms
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development practices
- Responsible for working on iOS frameworks, Xcode, Swift, Rxswift, Xcode SDK Platform tools
- Responsible to work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
Urgently Hiring for Junior IOS developer(swift) for our IT company Logical Softtech, Indore(M.P)
Experience : minimum 6 Months experienced
Job Location : Indore(M.P) only
1) Must have expertise in swift language for IOS ap development with json api parsing.
2) Must have done some IOS app with latest (xcode) swift technology
3)Must be expert in design and development on xcode( swift)
- Experience range should be 2 to 6 years with 2 years of strong Flutter Development Experience.
- This is going to be and Individual Contributor role hence candidate should be able to single-handedly perform tasks, manage role/project and seek direction by him/herself.
- Strong Coding and Development exposure in Flutter.
- Azure Exposure is mandatory.
- GitHub Link is mandatory.
Roles and Responsibilities: Flutter Lead
- Experience range should be 7 to 9 years; currently leading a team for multiple projects.
- Minimum 2 years of strong Flutter Coding & Development experience.
- Minimum 2 years of Team-management experience.
- Alongside development exposure in Flutter, candidate should have good exposure in Testing and on Backend support.
- Azure Exposure is mandatory.
- GitHub Link is mandatory.
- Strong in Java and OPPs (Object Oriented Programming) Concept
- Knowledge of Android SDK and NDK
- Knowledge of JSON and XML
- Android Mobile Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge of SQLite
- Good if Communicating with the server using REST APIs
- Should be work in agile methodology
- Master into research and development task for some major function
- Good Problem solving skills
- Self motivated and always willing to learn latest technology
- Android, Java, Kotlin, OOPS, C, C++
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build our Saas Application.
Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
Work with outside data sources and APIs
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Proven software development experience and Android skills development work experience ( 3- 6 years )
Proven working experience in Android app development
Experience with Android SDK
Experience working with Native Android, Java, and Kotlin.
Even today, 70% of SMEs in India still create bills on paper. Being that, most of their productive time is consumed in making manual entries and calculations. When small things go wrong, the entire business goes down, simply because there is no place to fall back. Not having the resources can really wear out the business owner driving them away from doing what matters most. Small Business Accounting needs a Digital Upgrade. An upgrade that is simple yet efficient. We are trying to bring in a simpler solution that works for them and hence VYAPAR!
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of Vyapar android application. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications. Strong understanding of Core Java and Database is critical for the role.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automatisation
- Helping the team members and guiding them for the right design and implementation
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimisation
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good knowledge of SQLite database.
Jamun Informatics Private Limited (Jamun) is a Delhi-based startup Backed by Splendor Group, a pedigreed Indian business house. Jamun is focused on creating niche software solutions to solve B2C and B2B problems in the ecosystem of Consumer Durables and Electronics (CDEs). Jamun is creating India’s first Super App for Personal and Home Electronics and Appliances or CDEs – PingKaro. Jamun is partnering with various Brands and integrating with their CRM systems to create a new ecosystem for customers across the country
Swift Developer job description
We are looking for a Swift Developer to join our team, As a Swift Developer candidate will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed towards iOS and OS X. He/She will oversee development of applications and their integration with back-end services. Candidate should be proficient in Swift which is the new programming language for iOS and OS X development. They are usually good with Objective-C.
Swift Developer duties and responsibilities:
• Plan, design and implement applications for iOS and OS X
• Monitor the performance, quality, and responsiveness of company's applications
• Work with the rest of the team to define, design, and develop new features
• Identify process bottlenecks
• Find and fix bugs in a timely manner
• Suggest improvement for the current processes
• Swift Developer requirements and qualifications
• Proficiency in Swift
• 5+ years of experience as a Swift Developer or similar role
• Knowledge of performance limits and characteristics
• Experience with embedded databases
• Knowledge of RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
• Understanding of UI design and a user-oriented focus
• Understanding of object-oriented programming
• Experience with Cocoa APIs on OS X
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skill
Y Media Labs is a creative technology company that helps brands re-imagine their customer experiences. Our mission is to export the Silicon Valley mindset to the rest of the world.
We create digital products with purpose that have a lasting impact on users' lives and clients' businesses. We are a team of dreamers and doers united by a simple idea: If we make a difference for your customers, we will make a difference for your business too. And it works. Since 2009, we have led early-stage startups and top-tier brands to "wow" their customers with best-in-class digital products and experiences. The Wall Street Journal calls us “YML is one of the most innovative companies in Silicon Valley.”
Through next-generation technologies and world-class design, we help brands like Apple, PayPal, L'Oreal, Home Depot, Kaiser Permanente, State Farm, First Republic Bank develop solutions that drive major business outcomes. Founded in 2009, Y Media Labs is headquartered in Silicon Valley with four offices worldwide including Atlanta, Indianapolis, Bangalore & Sao Paulo.
We came of age with the invention of the app store. We have mobile in our DNA. We create solutions across the digital ecosystem. Unlike agencies who are born desktop, we are deeply connected to how consumer perception has shifted thanks to the mobile lifestyle. We have
built and launched 207 products, delighted over 407 million users, built over 200+ apps, work with 30 Fortune 500 clients, been responsible for over 400 billion transactions through our work and generated over $200 billion in transactions for our clients, and been featured on the app store over 700+ times!
- Portfolio of our work can be found @ ymedialabs.com/work
- Live look into our engineering team @ medium.com/ymedialabs-innovation • Live look into our design team @ dribbble.com/ymedialabs
Our team in Bangalore is close to 250 strong, and we are growing in a variety of ways. Our goals include a culture of excellence and we are looking to transform the team to be one of the best tech teams in Bangalore.
We are looking to hire Engineering Manager for our team in Bangalore. If you are excited about building products that will be used by millions of consumers worldwide, building products for brands that you can be proud to show to your family and friends - you need to join us!
- Lead and coach a group of engineers in delivering scalable, flexible and secure features to our customers
- Leading engineering teams composed of backend, frontend, iOS, Android developers and QA.
- Deep dive into work of your team, review the code submitted by your team, and resolve the root cause of problems
- Coach your team members how to increase the quality of their code based on real examples
- Involve in hiring for your teams
- Drive a continuous improvement process - introduce new tools & automations based on real data analysis
- Represent the team to engineering groups internally, to executive leaders in various functional groups within YML, to current and future customers, and to our partner organizations.
- Build a diverse team while fostering a collaborative and inclusive environment.
- Project and Program management
- Collaborate with Product/Project Managers to plan, implement and deliver tasks and modules on a timely basis with best practices and adherence to SOPs.
- Manage the development pipeline to deliver features on schedule while maintaining high bar for quality.
- Closely Interact with other functions such as PM/Product, Design, UI/UX, Architecture, QA, and deliver planned features
- Deliver Web, Android and iOS applications with integration to backend services deployed on the cloud with high quality and responsiveness.
- Create strong practices around test driven development, automating delivery of apps to the marketplace with strong CI/CD practices.
- Play the role of an unblocker in a tight scrum environment.
- Should be able to help other developers with challenges, problem solving, and help achieve milestones as per plan.
- Prioritize to manage ad-hoc requests in parallel with ongoing projects.
- Hands on with programming with 50%+ of bandwidth going into modules owned.
- A highly talented developer with 10+ years of hands-on experience.
- Primarily in web application development experience using, JAVA, Angular, ReactJS, Python, GO.
- Working with MVVM, MVP, MVC patterns.
- Additional Mobile development experience Android, Kotlin, iOS, Swift, Objective C will be a bonus.
- Must have at least 3+ years of experience in an engineering management role, and a clear record of success prior to that as a senior/staff engineer.
- Must be compelling and clear communicator, able to represent your team to internal and external audiences with differing levels of technical fluency.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities/projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Good Analytical, Problem solving and Debugging skills.
- Hands on experience in Designing, Coding and release management.
- Continuously increasing your team's work quality & performance.
- Experience with writing and maintaining unit-tests, functional tests, and CI/CD pipelines.
- Ability to think from a product mindset.
- B. Tech/M. Tech/MCA (IT/Computer Science).
Nice to Have:
- Hands-on cloud development experience
Here we will provide 3 months of training.