Overall 0.6-3 years of development experience on Android with Kotlin.
Should have atleat one enterprise application on Google Play Store.
Should be willing to relocate to Pune.
1. Good understanding of react and react native.
2. Best practices in react along with knowledge of functional components.
3. Good understanding of hooks and other react patterns.
4. Solid understanding of basic programming concepts and data structures.
5. Experience with global state management like redux and context.
6. Using 3rd party libraries for rest api and other standard procedures.
7. Have experience writing react native code with typescript.
Good to have skills
1. Have worked on media intensive apps (video, images and audio).
2. Have experience with building high quality reusable custom components.
3. Experience with animation libraries like animated or reanimated.
4. Have a good understanding of TypeScript classes, interfaces, generic types,
and other typing patterns in TypeScript.
5. Experience with building and deploying apps to iOS App store/Google Play.
6. Have previous experience of working with firebase.
7. Have an eye for creating pixel perfect design with optimised animations.
8. Experience of working with realtime systems like socket.io
9. Fair understanding of how react native/native apps work under the hood and
how React ecosystem sits on top of native app architecture.
10.bonus points if you have previous experience with native android /iOS
11. Double bonus points if you have created native bridges for android and iOS in
react native before.
Other required qualifications
1. Minimum 1.5-2 years of relevant experience developing React applications.
2. Proven ability to work alone and with teams in a dynamic, multicultural
3. Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
4. Good understanding of documentation and able to write documentation of
5. Understand Agile base deployment process, take full responsibility for a given
task, and dedicatedly work based on given timeliness
6. Ability and interest in sharing knowledge, mentoring others, presenting work,
and reviewing the work of others.
Implement interfaces for different speech controlled applications.
Design and develop Android based application for speech domain
SW implementation , Bug fixing and feature development
Customer interaction and requirement gathering
Design, build, document and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
Share the ownership of one or more major software components.
Grooming and Mentoring Junior team members
Participation in Agile - scrum meetings, retrospection , planning
Identify defect and performance bottlenecks, and devise solution.
Experiences in Android Application development preferable in automotive
Strong experiences in programming JAVA /JAVA Scripting (e.g. Android application development )
Strong knowledge of Object oriented concepts
Experiences in automotive or similar
Knowledge of GIT/SVN
Knowledge of Linux, CI/CD, JIRA , confluence
Join the fastest growing health benefits platform in India. ekincare is a Series A funded startup, Operating in one of the few industries with tailwinds from COVID-19. We are at the intersection of health & insure-tech, targeting South East Asia’s multi-billion-dollar corporate health benefits market. Trusted by Fortune 500 companies, predictive and personalized platform, helps employers administer their health benefits efficiently, reduce health care costs by 20% and increase employees’ engagement.
Recognized for our innovations by NASSCOM (10 most innovative start-ups), Aegis Graham Bell Awards (Most innovative enterprise app) and named as the best "Healthy Workplace Brand" in the IHW Summit.
We are proud of Creating a state of the art digitization AI, that unlocks a whole new world of healthcare data, that forms the core of our recommendation engine (https://www.ekincare.com/blog/using-ai-machine-learning-to-digitize-health-records-d5c34451-1176-4f8b-a8f9-204c046ec30e" target="_blank">click to know how)
For more details about us please visit http://www.ekincare.com/" target="_blank">www.ekincare.com
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright people and to also enjoy:
- 5-day work week, leave policy covering various work time-off benefits including maternity and paternity leave benefits.
- Premium Group medical Insurance for the employee and 3 dependents, personal accident insurance coverage, life insurance coverage.
- Access to ekincare app with all the free access to the features like Annual Health checkup, Covid screening and test, online doctor consultation, Gym access, and many more.
ekincare is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity status.
About the role :
In this role, you will be responsible for developing applications for devices powered by the Android operating system paying special attention to the application's compatibility with multiple versions of Android and device types
- Designing and developing advanced applications for the Android platform using reactive programming (RxAndroid/Kotlin Flows)
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Work on Kotlin, Jetpack architectural components,
A successful candidate for this role requires:
- Have 2-4 experience in building Android apps
- Understand the importance of good user experience
- Take pride in the code you write
- Understand the importance of testing.
Referral Request: If this is not for you, perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Please share this job link. Thanks!
- Create pixel-perfect front-end Android & iOS apps using React Native
- React native upgrades and dependency management
- React native performance optimisations Functional and Performance Testing Writing functional, modular and reusable code
- Managing native code for Android (Java) and iOS (Swift) Creating bridging modules for React Native Setting up Build and Release pipelines for React Native with DevOps Engineers Setting up workflow and processes for Mobile Developers
- Improving team’s productivity by identifying and removing operational overhead.
Education & Work Experience:
Bachelors in Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology
Masters in Computer Science (Optional)
- Optional - Kotlin, Objective-C
- Frameworks - React Native, React Navigation, Redux/Mobx, HTTP
- Optional - Nodejs/KoaJs, i18n localisation • StylingRequired - Styling with CSS + Flexbox
- Platforms & Concepts: Gradle
- Optional - Android Services, WorkManager, Android Jetpack, Cocoapods • Optional - App Refresh, Storyboards, etc.
- Programming Required - Data Structures & Algorithms
- ToolsRequired - Git - Postman,
● Be able to work in a product-based and fast-paced environment
● Have prior experience working on at least 3 mobile applications
● Android Development : Minimum 3 years of experience
● Flutter Development : Minimum 1 year of experience
Roles and Responsibility :
● Should be a pro at UI, UX concepts and be aware of all latest trending UI and Interactive
● Understand and have experience in Android Material and Flutter
● Experience in object-oriented analysis and Designed and implemented User Interface
using Storyboard and Manual
● Translate designs and wireframes into high quality
● Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java
● Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best
● Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the
● Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix
● Help maintain code quality, organization, and
● Experience working with software developers or digital design
● Work alongside QA to provide fixes for Android device-specific
● Experience on working with different multi-screen resolution
● Be able to create world-class apps with trending UI, UX and Interactive methods
● Build new features & align them with product-requirements
● Build new features & gamification experience throughout the application
● Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
● Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
● Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization