Jamun Informatics Private Limited (Jamun) is a Delhi-based startup Backed by Splendor Group, a pedigreed Indian business house. Jamun is focused on creating niche software solutions to solve B2C and B2B problems in the ecosystem of Consumer Durables and Electronics (CDEs). Jamun is creating India’s first Super App for Personal and Home Electronics and Appliances or CDEs – PingKaro. Jamun is partnering with various Brands and integrating with their CRM systems to create a
new ecosystem for customers across the country.
POSITION: Android Developer
LOCATION: New Delhi
EDUCATION: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, MCA
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
1)Designing and developing advanced applications for the Android platform.
2)Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
3)Bug fixing and improving application performance.
4)Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
5)Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
1)Android Room with a View: Must have hands-On experience on JAVA and Kotlin.
2)Understanding of ViewModel is a must.
3)Clear understanding of Asynchronous or non-blocking programming, and clarity of Official libraries Coroutines(kotlinx.coroutines), Serialization(kotlinx.serialization), Ktor is a must. Preferred version - V1.5.10.
4)Understanding of live tracking and sockets is a must.
5)Clear understanding of Android SDK, Android studio, APIs, DBs, Material Design.
6)Hands-On experience on structural and multi-platform programming.
• Prior Startup Experience would be preferred.
• Immediate Joiners Preferred
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Jamun Informatics Private Limited
1. Writing clean and efficient native Android applications
2. Proven knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with
different screen sizes
3. Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
4. Proven knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
5. Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
6. Must have worked on integrating oAuth/JWT
7. Must have worked with Git
8. Understanding of SDLC process
9. Good to have knowledge of Jira
1. Writing clean and efficient native Android applications
2. Consuming web services/APIs for Android platform
3. Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level
4. Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs and enhancing application
5. Integrating new features into the platform
6. Integrating payment gateways
7. Looking into any bug fixes post go live
8. Helping the junior developers
-Build pixel-perfect, smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
-Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms
-Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
-Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming
-Strong knowledge and experience in either iOS or Android native application development
-Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Android Studio,
-Familiarity with appstore/ playstore deployments
-Experience in working with REST APIs and offline storage
-Familiarity with integrating third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
The Impact you will create in the Job:
- Developing SDKs on native Android with support for cross-platform technologies like ReactNative, Flutter along with hybrid development over platforms like Cordova.
- Apply data structures and algorithms to optimize the code for a lower memory, battery, and processing footprint - all with the goal to build plug-and-play SDKs that don’t expect the app developers to write any supporting code in the app.
- As an individual contributor, you will tackle some of our broadest technical challenges that requires deep technical knowledge, hands-on software development and seamless collaboration with all functions.
- You will envision and develop features that are highly reliable and fault tolerant to deliver a superior customer experience.
- You will get an opportunity to work with some of the best talent while learning from various highly-functional teams in the company.
- Plan and execute the roadmap with the engineering team to build and deliver next-generation systems.
- You will also collaborate with cross-functional teams to meet deliverables throughout the software development lifecycle and continuously identify areas of improvement.
- Identify and improvise areas of improvement through data insights and research.
What we look for?
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science/IT from premier institute.
- 2-4 years of industry experience in Native Android development, with at least one live app on Google Play Store.
- Good knowledge of Kotlin and/or Java with an understanding of Android Native SDK, specifically network classes, concurrency handling, databases, and background processes.
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Solid understanding of Android Libraries related to UI, network, background services, and database.
- Familiarity with developing UI with both XML layouts and code.
- Good understanding of SDK integrations, debugging, and troubleshooting.
- Interest in exploring mobile app development ecosystems like React Native, Cordova and Flutter.
- Comfortable with tackling ambiguous problems and unblocking yourself.
- Fair understanding of Push Notification ecosystem.
Participate and contribute in design and development of the core components of the serviceto
Ensure high quality of software development with respect to architecture, code quality, testing and development
Implement testing frameworks and disciplines as part of every feature development
Own performance of app in production and implement / push for implementation of systems to monitor, debug and fix an issue in production in lowest TAT
Who thrives in building applications at ease and speed and optimize the time and effort to build an application
Has good experience in building android applications
Experience with flutter eco system is a great plus
Who likes to think in terms of software and data architecture before opening android studio
Comfortable with managing development and deployment of applications
Open and more importantly excited about learning new technologies
About TagHive Inc.
TagHive Inc., incorporated on April 25, 2017, is a Samsung funded education technology company with headquarters in South Korea and an office in India. The company’s offerings include clicker-based classroom response systems and AI-powered self-assessment solutions. The company offers its solutions under the “Class Saathi” brand in India and under the “Class Key” brand elsewhere.
TagHive has 22 registered patents and trademarks and 10 others are pending. The company’s solutions are used in over 1000 schools (adding 2-3 schools daily) and over 300,000 students have downloaded the Class Saathi self-assessment solution.
About Class Saathi
Class Saathi is a clicker based smart classroom solution that makes formative assessment easy and fast.
Class Saathi is a combination of a clicker device for each student and a mobile application for teachers, parents and the administrators. After teaching a concept in a class, the teacher can ask a few questions using
Class Saathi to gauge the understanding level of each and every student. The administrators and the parents can also see the learning data on their respective apps. Class Saathi app has over 25,000 questions on Maths & Science for students of Class 6 to Class 10 and is based on CBSE curriculum. Over 6.1 million questions have been solved on Class Saathi as of March 5, 2022.
Class Saathi is aligned with New Education Policy’s objectives of micro-learning and continuous assessments. “Data First” approach ensures greater accountability at all levels. Class Saathi is affordable and does not require schools to upgrade their infrastructure ("no internet" and "no electricity" are no more the limiting factors in making classrooms smart).
About the role
- You will build an android app for the Saathi users (Teachers and students) to manage teacher classes and students’ studies.
- You will work on building features end to end with complete ownership, developing, testing, and deploying the core features.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the Saathi app
Who you are
- You have prior experience as an Android Developer using Kotlin or have a strong desire to shift to Kotlin.
- You have 2- 4 years of experience in android development.
- You have strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and know how to deal with different screen sizes
- You have proven work experience in design patterns mobile architecture using frameworks such as MVVM/MVC
- You have familiarity with various testing tools
- You are good in pixel-perfect implementation of designs
- You can easily pick up new technologies and frameworks on the go. For you, engineering is about principles and practices; technology is about tools and tradeoffs.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills and can map out the system design for a feature end to end and execute on it.
- You want to be involved actively in the product development process and can come up with out-of-the-box ideas for unique features.
- And most importantly, you are fun to work with! 😌
What we offer
💰 Competitive compensation
👩🏻💻 Flexible working
Sector: Electric Vehicle Charging
Job Role: Mobile Application Developer( React Native)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 4+ year
Department: Information and Technology
Statiq was born with the idea of making sustainable transportation a reality in developing countries. It is a new-age start-up, leading the EV movement in India, by setting up chargers across the country. Statiq was named as the top 3 most promising start-ups by NASSCOM in the year 2020, it was the same year we got selected for Y Combinator, a Silicon Valley based accelerator program.
About the Role:
You are a passionate Senior Consultant who will lead a team and own on-time technical delivery for the projects assigned, with high quality. You will design and implement new software, maintain and improve existing software ensuring that software functionality is implemented with a focus on code optimization and organization. You will be accountable to provide coaching and mentoring to Sr. Associates, Associates, and Junior Associates. You will be responsible to apply Agile methodology daily and follow Definition of Done (DoD) process for better quality by maintaining unit test , code coverage and integration test coverage.
- Collaborate with the UX/product team to understand the requirements.
- Conduct feasibility analysis and high level technical design for changes proposed to the application.
- Design and build highly scalable multi vendor applications.
- Integrate with third party SDK for analytics and other app features.
- Design database and develop appropriate backend services as needed for the mobile app.
- Debug, Analyse and Optimise the performance of the application.
7.Build and deploy to app stores (iOS and Android).
8.Work with mobile devices testing platforms to accelerate testing across different devices.
9.Write high quality code with unit tests and detailed documentation.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Overall Mobile development exp. of 4+ years
- React Native Experience of 3+ years
- Strong development and fundamental knowledge of React Native.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Strong knowledge of React workflows (such as Redux).
- Strong knowledge of Android Application development.
- Strong knowledge of GIT.
- Strong knowledge of REST based APIs.
- Should be well verse with Mobile Application Architecture.
- Should have good understanding of Software Design and implementation.
- Good understanding of Agile Methodologies & tools like JIRA
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Work with the super enthusiastic & passionate team who are looking forward to building India’s largest EV infrastructure.
- Amazing exposure to start-up culture – Be ready to take up challenges!
- We believe in "Growth" , as we grow we will make sure you grow as well. We have learning policies as well , where for your learning we will be paying.
- Medical Insurance covering your whole family.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work as part of a team to build React Native iOS / Android applications for Full Stack's clients.
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user
- Integrate third-party API's.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required. - Interface with clients via Zoom, email, etc.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- Be part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
- Follow Full Stack's detailed development process.
- 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native. - 3+ years of professional software development experience.
-- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are
performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to the general process.
- Ability to identify with the goals of Full Stack clients and dedicate yourself to delivering on the
commitments you and your team make to them.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- English skills (ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken English).
- A passion for software development. It's not just your career, it's also your hobby. You're constantly striving to learn new things and improve. You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills current.
- You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with your colleagues.
- B.E/M.C. A Or B.C.A Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, Or Similar Relevant Field
- Strong Knowledge of Android SDK, Different Versions of Android, And How to Deal with Different Screen Sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs To Connect Android Applications to Back-End Services
- Strong Knowledge of Android UI Design Principles, Patterns, And Best Practices
- Experience With Offline Storage, Threading, And Performance Tuning
- Ability to Design Applications Around Natural User Interfaces, Such As “Touch”
- Familiarity with The Use of Additional Sensors, Such as Gyroscopes and Accelerometers
- Knowledge of The Open-Source Android Ecosystem and The Libraries Available for Common Tasks
- Ability to Understand Business Requirements and Translate Them into Technical Requirements
- Familiarity with Cloud Message APIs And Push Notifications
- A Knack for Benchmarking and Optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android Design Principles and Interface Guidelines
- Proficient Understanding of Code Versioning Tools, Such as Git
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration - Good Knowledge of Kotlin.
- At Least Publish 3-4 Application in the Play Store
- Knowledge of Cross-Platform And iOS Development Will Be an Advantage.
- Knowledge of health care and e-commerce domain will be good.
Experience with React.js and Redux.
Hands on experience in Application Design and Development on React Native platform.
Experience in Mobile application development Android/iOS will be the bonus.
Understanding of React Native's best practices for application development. Strong understanding of the development of UI transitions, animations, image processing etc will be the bonus.
Experience in leading development projects.
Understanding of Unit Testing, Debugging Methodology used in React Native Apps.
Understanding of available framework(s) for application development on the ReactNative platform.
Understanding the integration of native modules with React Native code will be the bonus.
Basic knowledge of Nodejs, NPM and node modules.
Require knowledge of Version Control GIT.