Minimum product development experience of 2+ years in Android mobile with expertise in designing and implementing high-performance Android mobile applications.
Thorough knowledge of Android APIs and platform capabilities (location-based capabilities within apps). Working knowledge of the mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies Experience with Android Studio and Gradle.
Must have knowledge of Android Architecture Components: Room, Work Manager, Material Design, Navigation, Lifecycle View Model, Google Maps, Retrofit, Camera 2, Paging, Data binding etc.
Have published one or more apps in the Play Store Well-versed in Java and JSON Complete knowledge of app testing, releasing and handling support tickets Handling push notifications from servers to the Android app
You will additionally work on innovative new app projects as well as internally incubated ventures.
Responsibilities And Duties
1. 1 year working as a full-time professional developer
2. Willing to work with cross-platform frameworks. •
3. Willing to learn and work on different mobile platforms/frameworks when needed.
4. Published at least one app on the Play Store
About Recibo Technologies Pvt Ltd
2+ years of professional experience working with React Native
Deep knowledge of component state management experience (specifically in React
Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle
Good understanding of Redux
Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries
Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and
maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including
mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be
development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end
services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers
working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a
commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and
the creation of quality products is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Design and build applications for the iOS platform
Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of
Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
● Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of
building the RESTful API
● Communicating with external web services
● Ensuring high performance
- BE/MCA/MCM/MSc/ME/B-Tech/M-Tech(Computer science) or equivalent
● 2 to 4 years hands-on extensive experience in ios development
1) Proficient with Objective-C or Swift and Cocoa Touch.
2) Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation,etc.
3) Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
4) Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
5) Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
6) Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
7) Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred.
8) Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
9) Knack for benchmarking and optimization.
10) Proficient understanding of Git.
11) Familiarity with continuous integration.
e are looking for a strong mobile app developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks. The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests.
You will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated. The code you write will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You’ll also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
Skills and Qualifications
Deep Knowledge in Flutter with 2+ years of active development.
Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking
Familiarity with the JSON format
Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications.
Familiarity with Git, Firebase and push notifications systems
Duties and Responsibilities
Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
Fixing bugs and performance problems
Writing clean, readable, and testable code
Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions.
Knowledge on native android and ios development would be an added advantage.
3+ Years of experience in Android application development.
Strong knowledge of core JAVA and Kotlin.
Strong knowledge of Android SDK, Android Studio, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Experience working with remote data via REST API.
Experience working with JSON and XML parser.
Strong knowledge of SQLite database.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Should know how to release applications to the Google Play store.
Should have commercially published at least 3 applications.
Good to have knowledge of React native.
● Apply computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis concepts and principles in
the development of software applications.
● Work closely with cross-functional members of the organization to develop and evaluate new
features on exciting products.
● Support and participate in all phases of the software development life cycle, including
requirements analysis, design, implementation, integration, and testing.
● Participate in peer reviews, identify, track, and fix bugs.
● Design and development of professional business applications for the iOS platform.
● Working with external data sources/ APIs, unit-test code for robustness, including edge
cases, usability, and general reliability.
● Working on fixing bugs and improving application responsiveness, quality, and performance.
● Your leadership will help to continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies
to improve development efficiency.
Core Skill Set:
1. Hands on experience with Objective C and Swift
2.Hands on experience with SQLite
Having hands on experience 2 years and beyond on building end to end ios applications Experience
with repository management tools like Git, Mercurial, etc Experience working with RESTful APIs,
third-party libraries and API, cloud message APIs and push notifications Solid understanding of
Apple’s design principles, design framework, design patterns and interface guidelines sqlite / core
data / offline storage / multithreading / coreLocation / MVVM VIPER / Objective-c / swift / alamofire
/ unit testing / memory management
What is in the store for you?
● Opportunity to be a part of a company that is doing something really amazing & redefining
● Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies and products that are redefining how the
home services industry operates in the North American market.
● Making a splash in a multi-billion dollar SaaS industry
● Learning & Growing far beyond your current horizon
● A start-up culture that you'd cherish forever in your work life
● Shadowing and training experiences with knowledgeable professionals
If you think, you are a good fit. We would love to talk to you!!
We are looking to hire a talented iOS developer to design, build, and maintain the next generation of iOS applications. Your primary focus will be developing high-end iOS applications for the latest Apple mobile devices. Your duties may include collaborating with the design team for new application features, identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code, and updating applications published on the App Store.
iOS Developer Responsibilities:
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
iOS Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
- Proven experience as an app developer.
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Knowledge of C-based libraries.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.
Work Location: Hyderabad
Experience:3 to 6 Years
Package:As per Market Standards
Notice Period:Immediate Joiners
Its a Full Time Opportunity with Our Client
Mandatory Skills:.Net,Andriod/IOS & Xamarin
Candidate should have development experience in .Net Technologies.
Experience on Xamarin forms is mandatory.
Should have worked on all the following:
Good experience in XAML
Experience developing Cross Platform applications (Android/iOS/Windows) in- Xamarin will be good.
Good experience in REST applications.
Job Description Android Developer:
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Degree in software development, computer science, or similar.
- Proficiency in Java, Kotlin, or C++.
- Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease.
- Prior experience as an android developer will be advantageous.
- Excellent coding and proofreading skills.
- Top-notch teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to manage your workload with minimal supervision.
- Unwavering curiosity.
Android Developer Responsibilities:
- Conceptualizing and formulating apps that are suitable for use on all types of Android devices.
- Implementing measures to safeguard users' data.
- Ensuring that the construction and presentation of your apps are congruent with the company's standards.
- Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
- Liaising with the marketing department to ensure consistency in our company's 'voice' across the board.
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
- Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
1. Perform R&D in computer graphics and video contents editing. Help to develop new video editing/processing algorithms for our video and live streaming pipeline. Follow up state-of-art work in related fields and keep improving overall performance of our products.
2. Research and optimize algorithms/strategies of short video and streamed video coding.
3. Research and develop practical image enhancing algorithms. Follow up state-of-art work in related fields and keep improving overall performance of our video systems.