CTC: 3.3 LPA (Increased to 4.5 LPA based on performance during 3-month training)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Advise student/ parents for their learning needs through structured Counseling Sessions.
- Fix appointments and conduct online demo sessions on daily basis including follow up sessions.
- Understand Customer profile & problems to explain implication of ineffective learning methods.
- Create the need for Smart Learning and advise student-parent to buy Vedantu Subscription as solution.
- Handle Objections and Price Negotiation to generate Sales Revenue.
- Learn/ Upgrade one’s own Product Knowledge and Sales Skills to achieve and exceed growing Sales target(s).
- Possess sound knowledge and understanding of consumer (students and parents) behavior.
- Possess sound knowledge and understanding of consumer (students and parents) behavior.
- Possess Basic / Good knowledge of Class 6 to 12 Subjects as per existing Curriculum.
- Enthusiastic and willing to work relentlessly for achieving and exceeding business targets.
- Thrive in a fast-paced ambiguous work environment.
- Have good communication skills in English and the regional language with professional presentation.
- Connecting with minimum 80 to 100 working professionals (prospective students) each day from the leads/database present on leadsquared CRM
- Generating a pool of prospects by identifying the need of upskilling depending on the student’s area of interest
- Helping prospective students with the detailed information about the programs offered through phone or video counselling & create a strong pipeline
- Ensure to meet daily deliverables & achieve weekly/monthly enrolment target
Work from office, Full time
Age upto 29
Fluent English Communications needed.
About Nulearn (subsidiary of Human Racers Advisory Pvt. Ltd.):
With the aim of enabling both, young minds and working professionals to strategize their future growth and steer their career in the right direction, Nulearn is constantly emerging as a leading Ed-tech platform across India and abroad. Offering a mix of online and offline approaches and practical training modules, this one-of-its-kind company, founded by leading HR experts prepares aspiring minds to confront the challenges in an evolving and cognitively demanding marketplace.
Nulearn is a subsidiary of Human Racers Pvt. Ltd., a well established brand for HR and training interventions that offers HR solutions to organizations across India.
Position: Corporate Sales Manager
No. of Position: 1
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for new client acquisition by building strong alliances with corporate & institutes to become exclusive training partner for eMDP Program PAN India.
- Developing strategies to explore new regions to generate more business.
- Making power packed presentations to top level management and onboarding them for different eMDP programs.
- Relationship management with the existing clients to cross sell & up sell new upcoming programs.
- Submitting sales report to the management.
- Organizing events and seminars to promote eMDP programs PAN India.
- Well Spoken & presentable personality.
- Open for travelling.
- Should be confident enough to deal with high designated personalities.
FRESHERS/EXPERIENCED BOTH ARE WELCOME
SAT-SUN FIXED OFF
GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS
4 TYPES OF INCENTIVES
WALK IN INTERVIEW
Kreeyaa Technologies is a Software Product and IT Services company with over a decade of history providing building software products and consulting services in various technology areas.
We are looking for a Sales / Business Development Manager to identify and develop business, sales and growth strategies for the company’s products and services working from India.
- The person in this role will lead the development of new business opportunities that supports our overall growth strategy for our Cloud-based software product.
- Lead business growth strategies, identifying opportunities, identifying partnerships and bringing in new clients.
- Build marketing content, and sales collateral, respond to RFPs, quotes etc. in collaboration with the management team and subject matter experts.
- Perform marketing strategies, run email campaigns and apply other techniques to acquire new clients.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships with clients by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Maintain consistent sales growth by continuously establishing new accounts and positioning us as a strategic advisor delivering actionable insights and practical business solutions
- Willing to work with extended hours covering multiple time zones.
- Should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in selling Software Products, and IT Services with International, Global markets as the main focus.
- Prefer candidates with MBA, MCA or relevant education in technology, marketing or sales.
- Should have extensive knowledge in Software Sales, IT Services, various technologies and market trends. Experience selling SaaS products and selling implementation services is preferred.
- Should have leadership qualities, be highly motivated, be energetic and accountable for owning business outcomes including planning, executing and forecasting.
- Need experience in technology sales, staffing, consulting services, a strong background in business development, and customer relationship.
- Need experience closing new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Should be willing to travel locally in India, the US and other countries as required.
- Should have strong communication skills, and presentation skills.
Come, join us on our journey to provide jobs to a million people by 2026
Who We Are?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform, helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Founded in the year 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and
With a clientele of some of the hottest startups in the US, Wishup is backed by marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, 500Startups, and we have been consistently rated as one of the most coveted places to work at.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications for our in-house position of Inside Sales Manager.
What’s in it for you?
- International exposure: You’ll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
- Great Pay + high bonuses
- Be part of a 100x growth story - Wishup.co has grown 10x in the last 18 months
- High growth potential & impact - an early stage in Wishup’s journey
- Work from home (or anywhere), forever!
What are we looking for?- Prior experience in Inside Sales / Business Development in the US market
- Prior experience in lead generation for Enterprise accounts- Expertise in email reach-outs
- Proven record in overshooting the sales target
- Impeccable written & spoken English
- Identifying, qualifying, and prospecting enterprise business leads in the US market using outbound calling, email marketing, social media, and other relevant marketing channels
- Building and managing outbound business development pipeline
- Classifying hot, warm, and cold leads and taking the necessary steps to convert hot leads and nurture warm and cold leads
- Ability to convert leads into business
- Interacting and building relationships with the smartest global founders who are working on cutting-edge ideas
Job Prerequisites (to be verified during the interview process)
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with integrated camera & a pair of headphones
- Quiet workspace
Mon-Fri, 6:30 p.m. - 3:30 a.m. IST
Mon-Fri, 9:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. IST
Social Media Links
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/wishup-services/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wishupnow/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wishupnow/
Training at Wishup
Life at Wishup
BYJU'S IS HIRING FOR SALES ROCK-STARS
Role: Business Development Associate - Field Sales
Location: PAN INDIA
Probation Period: 2 Months CTC during probation period: ₹25,000/month CTC post probation period: ₹ 7 lacs(fixed) + ₹ 3 lacs(variable)
Role: Business Development Associate - Inside Sales
CTC during probation period: ₹25,000/month CTC post probation period: ₹ 5 lacs(fixed) + ₹ 2 lacs(variable)
Note: This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance environment. You will be working 5 days a week with Mondays and Tuesdays being week-off.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS: *Bachelor's Degree
*Ready to relocate
*Excellent communication skills
*Decent negotiation & convincing skills
*Comfortable with long working hours and field visits
PERKS: *Amazing work environment
*Best in the industry incentive structure
*International trips and bonus rewards for top performers
*Excellent career growth Opportunitties
- Advising and selling term and health insurance to interested customers by understanding the customer’s needs in particular and their ability to pay.
- Analyzing and understand customer’s current insurance policies and suggest them with best available plans.
- Keep a track and check on the ongoing transactions with the customers.
- Solving day-to-day issues of customers with respect to their policies to maintain a strong and healthy relationship with them.
- To generate the desire for our product in the Customer’s mind by making them understand the value proposition.
- Successfully create, develop and retain relationships with customers through understanding their needs and explaining the benefits of the policies.
- Doing proper follow-up with the prospective customers and simultaneously converting them into sales.
- RM’s should generate a good pipeline for themselves over a period of time so that it helps them in achieving their daily targets.
- Reaching out to maximum prospective customers from the base assigned and explaining them the insurance plans by providing them with proper presentation on call and simultaneously generating sales and achieving their daily numbers.
- To constantly upgrade with changes, to ensure you provide the most up-to-date product information to the customers.