Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Company Offerings (Your Career Growth with us):
DevotTED is a highly motivated and mission oriented Startup Company (Founded and Funded by NRIs) with a great vision and high projected growth, strongly believe in Solid SEED Team to take the company to the next level who would REAP THE BENEFITS of the growth of the company (Win-Win).
We are designed to scale up and grow exponentially which will benefit the early stage employees along with the company’s growth, both in terms of financial and job positioning.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer that will help our team establish DevOps practice. You will work closely with the technical lead and CTO to identify and establish DevOps practices in the company.
You will establish configuration management, automate our infrastructure, implement continuous integration, and train the team in DevOps best practices to achieve a continuously deployable system.
You will be part of a continually growing team. You will have the chance to be creative and think of new ideas. You will also be able to work on open-source projects, ranging from small to large.
What you’ll be doing – your role
- Improve CI/CD tooling
- Implement and improve monitoring and alerting
- Help support daily operations through the use of automation and assist in building a DevOps culture with our engineers for a better all-around software development and deployment experience
- Duties and tasks are varied and complex, and may require independent judgment; you should be fully competent in your own area of expertise
- Develop and maintain solutions for highly resilient services and infrastructure
- Implement automation to help deploy our services and maintain their operational health
- Contribute to the understanding of how our services are being used and help plan the capacity needs for future growth
What do we expect – experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field, involving coding
- 3+ years of experience running large-scale customer-facing services
- 2-3 years of DevOps experience
- A strong desire and aptitude for system automation defines success in this role
- Linux experience, including expertise in system installation, configuration, administration, troubleshooting
- Experience with cloud-based providers such as AWS
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with web-based API/restful service
- Experience with Configuration Management and infrastructure as code platforms (Ansible/Terraform)
- Methodical approach to troubleshooting and documenting issues
- Experience in Docker orchestration and management
- Experience with implementing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
Note: This vacancy is for CIMET, our client, for their Jaipur office.
• Support software build and release efforts:
• Create, set up, and maintain builds
• Review build results and resolve build problems
• Create and Maintain build servers
• Plan, manage, and control product releases
• Validate, archive, and escrow product releases
• Maintain and administer configuration management tools, including source control, defect management, project management, and other systems.
• Develop scripts and programs to automate process and integrate tools.
• Resolve help desk requests from worldwide product development staff.
• Participate in team and process improvement projects.
• Interact with product development teams to plan and implement tool and build improvements.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
While the job description describes what is anticipated as the requirements of the position, the job requirements are subject to change based upon any changing needs and requirements of the business.
• TFS 2017 vNext Builds or AzureDevOps Builds Process
• Must to have PowerShell 3.0+ Scripting knowledge
• Exposure on Build Tools like MSbuild, NANT, XCode.
• Exposure on Creating and Maintaining vCenter/VMware vSphere 6.5
• Hands On experiences on above Win2k12 OS and basic info on MacOS
• Good to have Shell or Batch Script (optional)
Candidates for this position should hold the following qualifications to be considered as a suitable applicant. Please note that except where specified as “preferred,” or as a “plus,” all points listed below are considered minimum requirements.
• Bachelors Degree in a related discipline is strongly preferred
• 3 or more years experience with Software Configuration Management tools, concepts, and processes.
• Exposure to Source control systems such as TFS, GIT, or Subversion (Optional)
• Familiarity with object-oriented concepts and programming in C# and Power Shell Scripting.
• Experience working on AzureDevOps Builds or vNext Builds or Jenkins Builds
• Experience working with developers to resolve development issues related to source control systems.
- Experience using AWS (that’s just common sense)
- Experience designing and building web environments on AWS, which includes working with services like EC2, ELB, RDS, and S3
- Experience building and maintaining cloud-native applications
- A solid background in Linux/Unix and Windows server system administration
- Experience using https://www.simplilearn.com/tutorials/devops-tutorial/devops-tools" target="_blank">DevOps tools in a cloud environment, such as Ansible, Artifactory, https://www.simplilearn.com/tutorials/docker-tutorial/what-is-docker-container" target="_blank">Docker, GitHub, https://www.simplilearn.com/tutorials/jenkins-tutorial/what-is-jenkins" target="_blank">Jenkins, https://www.simplilearn.com/tutorials/kubernetes-tutorial/what-is-kubernetes" target="_blank">Kubernetes, Maven, and Sonar Qube
- Experience installing and configuring different application servers such as JBoss, Tomcat, and WebLogic
- Experience using monitoring solutions like CloudWatch, ELK Stack, and Prometheus
- An understanding of writing Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC), using tools like CloudFormation or Terraform
- Knowledge of one or more of the most-used programming languages available for today’s cloud computing (i.e., SQL data, XML data, R math, Clojure math, Haskell functional, Erlang functional, Python procedural, and Go procedural languages)
- Experience in troubleshooting distributed systems
- Proficiency in script development and scripting languages
- The ability to be a team player
- The ability and skill to train other people in procedural and technical topics
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
As a special aside, an AWS engineer who works in DevOps should also have experience with:
- The theory, concepts, and real-world application of Continuous Delivery (CD), which requires familiarity with tools like AWS CodeBuild, AWS CodeDeploy, and AWS CodePipeline
- An understanding of automation
- Bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- About 5 years of professional experience supporting AWS cloud environments
- Certified Amazon Architect Associate or Architect
- Experience serving as lead (shift management, reporting) will be a plus
- AWS Architect Certified Solution Architect Professional (Must have)
- Minimum 4yrs experience, maximum 8 years’ experience.
- 100% work from office in Hyderabad
- Very fluent in English
Oddr is looking for a skilled backend engineer to help us build scalable multi-tenanted enterprise Cloud applications. The ideal candidate should be able to bring new ideas to the table and design and develop distributed microservices with a strong emphasis on security, resiliency, scalability, performance, and quality. The candidate should have a solid understanding of CI/CD concepts and familiarity with building deployment pipelines. The candidate should be a self-motivated team player and take pride in what they deliver.
The candidate should be interested in a long-term stable career to grow with our company. The candidate will need to work late night hours because of the geographic distribution of the team.
- Strong understanding of CI/CD concepts and experience building deployment pipelines
- Strong knowledge of working with a CI/CD automation server like Jenkins
- Experience working with Docker containers and Kubernetes
- Familiarity working with Azure tools and services
- Good working knowledge of .NET Core and C#
- Familiarity with Cloud development concepts
- Experience with API-driven development and developing RESTful APIs
- Ability to write clean, well-structured code with adequate test coverage, proper abstraction, and reusability
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, manage priorities, and take responsibility for delivering to time and quality requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Minimum qualifications required:
- Bachelor's degree or relevant certification from a reputable institute
- 3-5 years of experience.
RIA is an InsurTech company on a mission to actively partner with our customers to improve their health and health outcomes. We are taking a very differentiated approach which is backed by how we use health data and digital health to keep our customers healthier.
To enable our mission, we are building our own core InsurTech platform in-house. This platform is cloud-native and on a microservices architecture. We’re building all our core components internally, such as - insurance APIs, an AI/intelligence layer, our own risk models, a health data platform, and a low-code insurance workflow automation platform.
WHY JOIN US
We’re building the foundation of our team right now, and are looking for ambitious team members to join us and grow rapidly with us. The work environment is fast-paced and you would make a clear impact!
You’ll partner with a stellar leadership team that comes from IIT Kanpur, Kellogg, MIT Sloan, IIT Guwahati, UChicago Booth, IIT Madras & University of Michigan. The team has also worked at companies such as McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, Max Bupa, Swiss Re, ICICI Lombard, ICICI Prudential, etc.
We’re a well-funded start-up, which has raised capital from top VCs, global insurers, and prominent Indian family offices.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
RIA’s vision is to build the gold standard for healthcare technology systems and healthcare data platform in India. The core technology we are building is a data platform on the cloud bringing together vast volumes and types of health data. A data analytics layer will sit on top and allow us to create AI and ML models in the near future. Additionally, we are working on an API ecosystem where we integrate with a number of partners for insurance distribution and business partnerships. And to tie it all together a cutting-edge user experience to deliver better healthcare and insurance experience to customers.
If you’re looking to design and architect a cutting edge, serverless, cloud based infrastructure solution on AWS this is the right place for you. Over the next few years you will get to work with building CI/CD deployment pipelines for microservices, architecting data lakes/warehouses, securing sensitive user data on the cloud, and setting up RIA to scale to millions of users seamlessly. This is a great opportunity to be part of something new and cutting edge.
- 4-5 years of experience working as a DevOps Engineer
- Should demonstrate experience in automating CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins or Gitlab CI.
- Should demonstrate experience in managing deployments of microservices with expertise in container(Docker) based workloads.
- Should have experience in managing and optimizing cloud infrastructure management with a preference for AWS.
- Additional experience of Terraform or CloudFormation would be a plus.
- Additional experience on deploying workloads on AWS Fargate, Kubernetes (AWS EKS) would be a plus
This role requires a balance between hands-on infrastructure-as-code deployments as well as involvement in operational architecture and technology advocacy initiatives across the Numerator portfolio.
Role and responsibilities
- Expertise in AWS (Most typical Services),Docker & Kubernetes.
- Strong Scripting knowledge, Strong Devops Automation, Good at Linux
- Hands on with CI/CD (CircleCI preferred but any CI/CD tool will do). Strong Understanding of GitHub
- Strong understanding of AWS networking and. Strong with Security & Certificates.
- Involved in Product Engineering
- As a DevOps Engineer, you need to have strong experience in CI/CD pipelines.
- Setup development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Deploy and maintain CI/CD pipelines across multiple environments (Mobile, Web API’s & AIML)
Required skills & experience:
- 3+ years of experience as DevOps Engineer and strong working knowledge in CI/CD pipelines
- Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD using Git, BitBucket, CodeCommit, Jira, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, etc
- Strong knowledge in Linux-based infrastructures and AWS/Azure/GCP environment
- Working knowledge on AWS (IAM, EC2, VPC, ELB, ALB, Autoscaling, Lambda, etc)
- Experience with Docker containerization and clustering (Kubernetes/ECS)
- Experience on Android source(AOSP) clone, build, and automation ecosystems
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python, Shell, Groovy, Bash, etc
- Familiar with Android ROM development and build process
- Knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies
- Design, write and build tools to improve the reliability, latency, availability and scalability of HealthifyMe application.
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across distributed teams in a global environment
- Optimize performance and solve issues across the entire stack: hardware, software, application, and network.
- Experienced in building infrastructure with terraform / cloudformation or equivalent.
- Experience with ansible or equivalent is beneficial
- Ability to use a wide variety of Open Source Tools
- Experience with AWS is a must.
- Minimum 5 years of running services in a large scale environment.
- Expert level understanding of Linux servers, specifically RHEL/CentOS.
- Practical, proven knowledge of shell scripting and at least one higher-level language (eg. Python, Ruby, GoLang).
- Experience with source code and binary repositories, build tools, and CI/CD (Git, Artifactory, Jenkins, etc)
- Demonstrable knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, web application security, and experience supporting multi-tier web application architectures.
Look forward to
- Working with a world-class team.
- Fun & work at the same place with an amazing work culture and flexible timings.
- Get ready to transform yourself into a health junkie
Join HealthifyMe and make history!