Experience: 9-12 years
Strong Experience across Applications Migration to Cloud, Cloud native Architecture, Amazon EKS, Serverless (Lambda).
Delivery of customer Cloud Strategies aligned with customers business objectives and with a focus on Cloud Migrations and App Modernization.
Design of clients Cloud solutions with a focus on AWS.
Undertake short-term delivery engagements related to cloud architecture with a specific focus on AWS and Cloud Migrations/Modernization.
Provide leadership in migration and modernization methodologies and techniques including mass application movements into the cloud.
Implementation of AWS within in large regulated enterprise environments.
Nurture Cloud computing expertise internally and externally to drive Cloud Adoption.
Work with designers and developers in the team to guide them through the solution implementation.Participate in performing Proof of Concept (POC) for various upcoming technologies to fit in business requirement.
capacity of an architect
Technically hands-on experience on AWS and Azure. Experience in PaaS services like Lambda,
ECS, EKS, Fargate, Elastic bean stalk, Step functions, workflow serivce, SQS, SES, DynamoDB,
RDS, ACS, AKS, Webapp, Logic Apps, SQL Azure, Workflow service, Service Bus, Storage Queues,
MySQL, Azure functions
Tehcnically hands-on experience in migrating or building enterprise .NET or Java stack
applications on AWS or Azure
Technically hands-on experience in containerizing customer .NET and/or Java applications and
deploying them on managed container services in AWS or Azure
Technical hands-on experience in designing and building No SQL databases like MongoDB,
Experience and knowledge on Kubernetes platform
Steong understanding of container tehcnology (Docker), conainer architecture, deployment
Experience in designing, building micro services based customer applications on Java and/or
Official Architect certification in AWS or Azure
Architecture development experience across business, applications, data and technology
Excellent communication and influencing skills and experience in leading customer
conversations and front-ending with customers
Experience of leading major strategic business and IT transformation programs
Ability to explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical people may understand
Proven track record of mentoring team in adopting new technologies and ability to manage a
team of architects and developers
Project and program management planning and organizational skills
Experience in other cloud technologies like GCP, Vmware Tanzu, Openshift, IBM cloud
Experience and knowledge in Hybrid cloud solutions and hybrid clod migration and management
Are you passionate to work with a team that gives you the freedom to ideate?
Are you someone who loves to binge on long fatty codes for survival?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then we have exciting opportunities for you.
We are hiring to build a very strong technical team for the growth of our organization. We offer a very friendly and encouraging atmosphere for you to ideate and develop your skills.You will be working with very qualified and experienced pool of people. You will have to
collaborate with the Senior management and Business Development team to understand client’s business requirements. You will be responsible for delivering web architect solutions to real world tech problems.
• Provide architectural blueprints and technical leadership to our product engineering team
• Provide architectural oversite & direction for core software products, including in the following areas: micro-service design, integration design, application/solution architecture, cloud/network gateway, data architecture, performance monitoring & design, and systems engineering.
• Design, Build, implementation, & requirement analysis for Cloud Computing / Cloud Platforms.
• Architect, Build, implement, test and benchmark the enterprise-ready cloud offerings.
• Picks up the needs and challenges of the product and technical road-map and devise design solutions that will support the product/technical strategy and goals.
• Provide technical leadership across all areas of the product, to ensure delivery of exceptional technical solutions.
• Mentor on approach and execution of solutions, coach on technologies and establishing a team wide comprehension of solution capabilities and direction.
• Maintains strong expertise and knowledge of current and emerging technologies and products.
• Can quickly spike framework options and provide comparison/justification for selection.
• Remove impediment relevant to technology and be catalyst to development team by suggesting tools, better development practices, unit test & coding skills.
• Expert in designing complex frontend and backend applications using cutting edge technologies like Kafka, MongoDB, Redis, Lambda, Fargate, Solr, Hadoop, Spark etc.
• Excellent in database management like PostgreSQL, NoSQL databases.
• Expertise in software engineering principles, object design, security, data interchange, data management, etc.
• Experience working with distributed architecture and services with external vendor integration are must.
• Good to have experience working with infrastructure architecture team in helping incorporate necessary support/automation required in development.
• Good to have experience working in enterprise product development life-cycle
• Deep Experience with cloud platforms specially AWS
• Strong Software Architecture knowledge such as Shared nothing, twelve factor design, cloud native apps.
• Strong Understanding of API creation, management, scalability and maturity concerns at scale.
• Web server technologies like Node.js, J2EE, Apache, Nginx, ISS, etc.
• Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
• Experience with Agile development methodology (preferably scrum), continuous integration and tools (GIT, JIRA etc.) used to achieve the same.
• Must have extensive experience in Architecting, designing and implementing high-performance large volume data integration processes, database, storage, and other back-end services in fully virtualized environments.
• Expert in design deploys and operate highly-available and highly-scalable and innovative cloudbased solutions for the clients.
• Exposure to building solutions based on Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning and Big Data etc.
• Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer/IT
• 8+ years of experience designing and building software applications (front-end and back-end)
using Agile methodologies (e.g. SCRUM) across mobile and web platforms
• Industry : IT-Software / Software Services/ Ecommerce
The Impact you will create on the Job
Understand and handle deploying, troubleshooting issues with Compute, Networking, Storage, Database services on AWS & Azure.
IT experience in a team handling the cloud, infrastructure and Linux, Windows operating systems.
Working on different services in AWS & Azure Cloud Platform
In depth knowledge of a wide range of AWS & Azure services in Compute, Storage, Networking, Infrastructure as a code, Serverless computing, IAM, CI/CD pipelines
Possess a thorough understanding of Internet based technologies (DNS, Security, IP Routing, SSH, FTP, HTTP/HTTPS etc.)
- 3to 4years of professional experience as a DevOps / System Engineer
- Command line experience with Linux including writing bash scripts
- Programming in Python, Java or similar
- Fluent in Python and Python testing best practices
- Extensive experience working within AWS and with it’s managed products (EC2, ECS, ECR,R53,SES, Elasticache, RDS,VPCs etc)
- Strong experience with containers (Docker, Compose, ECS)
- Version control system experience (e.g. Git)
- Networking fundamentals
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies through self-learning
- As part of a team implement DevOps infrastructure projects
- Design and implement secure automation solutions for development, testing, and productionenvironments
- Build and deploy automation, monitoring, and analysis solutions
- Manage our continuous integration and delivery pipeline to maximize efficiency
- Implement industry best practices for system hardening and configuration management
- Secure, scale, and manage Linux virtual environments
- Develop and maintain solutions for operational administration, system/data backup, disasterrecovery, and security/performance monitoring
About the role:
We seek highly dedicated, motivated, and passionate Technical Support Engineers who can use the right tools to find the best solutions to problems. We embrace the Agile methodology, you will play an important role in all aspects of client support.
- Provide INVIDI's customers with quick, accurate, and professional replies via ticketing system, chat, email, or phone.
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction.
- Develop an understanding of each customer's specific implementation and needs.
- Relay customer feedback to internal teams.
- Work closely with internal teams such as Product, Engineering, Customer Success and Customer Solutions teams.
- Appropriately triage a given problem; isolate and escalate any deemed problem within INVIDI.
- Conduct root-cause analysis with engineering teams to make sure that issues are resolved.
- On-call work is required and will be compensated separately
You must have
- University Degree
- 5+ years relevant experience.
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to articulate technical solutions to all audiences.
- Capable of clarifying unclear requirements for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in debugging complex technical issues in a fast-paced work environment.
- Highly motivated and interested in customer support and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to learn quickly and to cope with ever-changing environments.
- Desire to learn new things and perform technology research & troubleshooting.
- Ability to work with multiple customers and situations simultaneously.
- Willingness to take ownership of internal projects focused on improving existing documentation or processes.
- Must be proficient in three of the nice-to-have technical skills below.
Nice-to-have technical skills:
- Experience supporting cloud-based SaaS products.
- Experience using monitoring tools such as DataDog
- Experience of web technologies and platforms such as Java Script, HTML, FTP, SSL, CSS.
- Experience with *unix environments including bash and scripting.
- Experience with scripting languages like Python
- Experience with REST APIs.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and associated cloud-based technologies (Kinesis, Athena, etc.).
- Experience with relational databases.
- Experience with video advertising and ad serving.
- Experience working in AGILE environment.
- Experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, etc.).
We are open to hiring for this role either in Hyderabad / Bengaluru!!
Cambridge Technology is seeking a hands-on GCP Professional who can visualize, design, solutionize and deliver mission-critical applications on GCP.
You are required to be hands-on on various aspects of GCP architecture and have successfully helped customers adopt the usage of the cloud, public, private, and hybrid. You will be accountable for designing and delivering reliable, secure, cost-optimized, performance-efficient, and operationally excellent solutions. You shall be working as a core team member of CT’s global delivery team and spearheading most technical decisions.
No of Positions
- Minimum of 4+yrs experience, and 2+yrs on GCP, Certification on GCP will be highly desired.
- Experience with architecting and delivering reliable, secure, cost-optimized, performance-efficient, and operationally excellent solutions on-premises and/or the cloud
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design, architect, deploy, and manage computes, storage, and NW services in GCP.
- Deployment of infrastructure on Google Cloud Platform using various GCP services like App Engine, Compute Engine, Cloud Storage, Cloud SQL, Cloud Load Balancing, Stack driver monitoring.
- Implement GCP Infrastructure automation through Ansible Tower, terraform & Gcloud for auto-provisioning, code deployments, software installation, and configuration updates.
- Analyze pre-requisites required for the creation of any GCP Project Foundation.
- Migrate workload from other cloud environments to GCP.
- Design and building 3 tier web application on GCP
- Strong understanding of data and information architecture, including experience with Google Cloud Technologies, relational databases, real-time streaming, and batch data processing.
- Manage large scale infrastructure refreshes, consolidating and modernizing technology footprints, cloud integration and migration, and network traffic/capacity optimization
- Interact with internal technical stakeholders to translate complex customer requirements into recommendations for appropriate solution architectures and consulting services
- Highly skilled in delivering & managing large complex global infrastructure spanning across multiple data centers and Private & Public Cloud, from the stage of design, build to management & operation
• Hands-on experience in tasks automation experience via scripting
• Hands-on experience in implementing auto-scaling, ELBs, Lamdba functions, and other auto-scaling technologies
• Experience in vulnerability management and security.
• Ability to proactively and effectively communicate and influence stakeholders
• Experience in virtual, cross-functional teamwork
• Strong customer and service management focus and mindset
• Solid and technical hands-on experience with administrating public and private cloud systems (compute, storage, networks, security, hardware, software, etc)
• AWS Associate, Professional or Specialist certification
We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks.
Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Administer Microsoft 365 Enterprise Mobility and Security suite + Intune
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Functional & operational understanding of Microsoft Active Directory, Office 365 and Microsoft Intune or Microsoft Enterprise Mobility and Security
- Functional knowledge of Active Directory security groups
- Experience with configuring Microsoft 365 security policies
- Ability to troubleshoot issues related to Windows 10 operating systems
- Basic hardware troubleshooting skills
- Eager to learn and apply new technologies and tools to get the job done
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Good communications skills to be able to communicate with people to understand and comprehend underlying issues
- Microsoft Certifications: MCSA/MCSE/MS-101 Enterprise Mobility and Security
- Network configuration and management
- Fortinet firewall configuration
Senior Cloud Service DBA
Department & Team
Senior DBA – Team Lead
This role will be a mix of project, BAU and innovation and will encompass typical database administration duties that you may expect in a large-scale telecommunications environment: performance tuning, replication, database design, backups, high availability, encryption, security, configuration etc.
1. Network Services Team – Responsible for IP Network and its associated components
2. Infrastructure Team – Responsible for Server and Storage systems
3. Database Services Team – Responsible for all Databases
4. Cloud Architect Team – Delivering future strategy, ongoing cloud performance optimisation.
The DBA function forms part of Client’s Tier 3 support function and works closely with the internal NOC, Service Desk, Infrastructure, IP Networks and Cloud Architect teams. To enable the business in achieving its stated objectives by assisting the other technology teams to achieve world-class benchmarks of customer service and support.
To highlight, a key requirement of the role will be involvement in defining our future strategy around database modernisation in the cloud.
· Involved in new solutions design discussions and to recommend suitable, secure, performance optimised database offerings based on business requirements
· Ensure all databases in the AWS and Azure are configured for performance, scale and high availability where required
· Take responsibility of modernisation of Clients database estate in the cloud, leveraging open source technologies and cloud native hosting platforms
· Drive innovation by constantly reviewing latest public cloud platform database service releases such as Babelfish in AWS to fast track adoption of native services
· Ensure security considerations are at the forefront when designing and managing database solutions
· Optimise query performance
· Ensure all key databases have deep insight monitoring enabled to enable improved capabilities around fault detection
· Perform regular database maintenance when required and ensure databases are backed up according to agreed RTO / RPO information
· Maintenance work to be planned meticulously to minimise/eradicate self-inflicted P1 outages
· Monitoring database costs regularly and identify strategies to minimize cost as part of internal FinOps practices
· Ability to provide technical system solutions, determine overall design direction and provide hardware recommendations for complex technical issues
· Provisioning, deployment, monitoring cloud environment using automation tools like Terraform
Skills & Experience:
· SQL Server Database Administration - REQUIRED
· AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate – Highly Desirable
· AWS Certified Database Specialty – REQUIRED
· Azure Database Administrator Associate – Highly Desirable
Skills & Experience:
· Ideal candidate has been supporting traditional server based relational databases for over 8 years who then transitioned into AWS and Azure public cloud for the last 5 years
· SQL Server / MSSQL 2008 / 2012 / 2014 / 2016 / 2017 / 2019 (including Always-On and Analysis Services)
· Postgres / MYSQL as standalone and managed service platforms
· Strong database migration experience (Particularly MSSQL to open source and leveraging AWS native platforms including RDS, Athena, Aurora)
· Extensive AWS experience in a commercial environment, architecting database best practices
· Strong experience supporting AWS / Azure based datalake/data warehouse environments. Required to support internal BI teams
· Solid experience and understanding which workloads are best suitable for which specific database platforms in AWS and Azure
· Extensive experience and understanding of database security, including appropriate encryption and authentication best practices
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Power BI
· Good knowledge of Azure cloud database services
· Any working experience around non-relational databases (internally hosted or managed service such as DynamoDB in AWS will be favoured)
· Good working knowledge of Windows and Linux Server Operating Systems
· Excellent presentation skills to both an internal and external audience
· The ability to share and communicate your specific expertise to the rest of the Technology group
· Professional appearance and manner
· High personal drive; results-oriented; make things happen; “can-do attitude”
· Can work and adapt within a highly dynamic and growing environment
· Team Player; effective at building close working relationships with others
· Effectively manages diversity within the workplace
· Strong focus on service delivery and the needs and satisfaction of internal clients
· Able to see issues from a global, regional and corporate perspective
· Able to effectively plan and manage large projects
· Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills at all levels
· Strong analytical, presentation and training skills
· Innovative and creative
· Visionary and strategic view of technology enablers (creative and innovative)
· High verbal and written communication ability, able to influence effectively at all levels
· Possesses technical expertise and knowledge to lead by example and input into technical debates
· Depth and breadth of experience in infrastructure technologies
· Enterprise mentality and a global mindset
· Sense of humour
Role Key Performance Indicators:
· Design and deliver repeatable, best in class, cloud database solutions
· Pro-actively monitor service quality and take action to scale operational services, in line with business growth
· Generate operating efficiencies, to be agreed with Infrastructure Services Manager
· Establish a “best in sector” level of operational service delivery and insight
· Help creates an effective team
· Continuous improvement
Are you the one? Quick self-discovery test:
- Love for the cloud: When was the last time your dinner entailed an act on “How would ‘Jerry Seinfeld’ pitch Cloud platform & products to this prospect” and your friend did the ‘Sheldon’ version of the same thing.
- Passion: When was the last time you went to a remote gas station while on vacation and ended up helping the gas station owner saasify his 7 gas stations across other geographies.
- Compassion for customers: You listen more than you speak. When you do speak, people feel the need to listen.
- Humor for life: When was the last time you told a concerned CEO, ‘If Elon Musk can attempt to take humanity to Mars, why can’t we take your business to run on the cloud?
So what are we looking for?
- Experience in On-premises to AWS cloud Migration.
- Linux and Windows servers knowledge .
- Application knowledge like Java, .net, Python, Ruby.
- On-premises to Cloud migration assessment experience as a must .
- Able to provide a detailed migration analysis report and present it to the customer.
- Creative problem-solving skills and superb communication skills.
- Respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers.
- Ambitious individuals who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to handle change and be open to it along with good time management and being able to work under stress.
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.
- Managing initiatives for migration and modernization in AWS cloud environment
- Leads and builds Modernization architecture solution from (on-prem or VMWare) into modern platform (Cloud AWS) through modular design by understanding application components
- Leads and SME in Modernization methodology and can lead the Design thinking workshop, method tailoring as Client environment and Client industry
- The 6 most common application migration strategies below required
- Re-host (Referred to as a “lift and shift.”)
- Re-platform (Referred to as “lift, tinker, and shift.”)
- Re-factor / Re-architect
- Retain ( Referred to as re-visit.)
- Application migration analysis experience like application compatibility on the cloud, Network, security support on cloud.
- Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s or Master's degree in engineering from a reputed institute or you should be programming from 12.
- And the latter is better. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. Not just a degree, but we are not too thrilled by tech certifications too :)
- Architects with 10+ total and 6+ years of experience on Modernization applications and led Architecture initiatives on AWS Modernization.
- Managed and implemented at least 5 engagement modernizing client applications to AWS Cloud and on WebSphere and Java/J2EE or .NET.
- Experience on using DevOps tools during Modernization.
- Complete in-depth experience and knowledge of AWS as a product and its components.
- AWS certification would be preferred.
- Experience in Agile fundamentals and methodology.