AEM including AEM 6.x .
· Strong hands on experience of Components, Templates, Taxonomy, metadata management, Forward and Reverse Replication, Workflows, Content Publishing and unpublishing, Tagging, Analytics, Deployment(Maven) and Content migration/ planning. · Significant hands-on design experience with AEM and very strong concepts of OSGi, Apache Sling, Apache Sightly, Apache Oak and Adobe Dispatcher
· Has worked on and implemented at least one of the popular Search engines with AEM like Solr, ElasticSearch or Lucene and involved in search queries performance tuning.
· Worked on integrations with popular products /Technologies like Salesforce, SSO, LDAP, API Gateways using ReST · Understands and implements the Quality Properties of the system in every day work including Accessibility, SEO, URL management, Security, Performance and Responsive architecture.
· Has implemented Quality Processes for projects like Continuous Integration (Bamboo/Jenkins/Git/BitBucket/Cloud Manager), SonarQube, Code reviews (Manual and Automated), code Formatters, Automation testing etc.
· Understanding of frontend technologies like Bootstrap, Backbone.js, ReactJS, Handlebars, Grunt, Angular, CSS3, HTML 5 and jQuery.
· Good understanding of AEM capabilities including Multi-site manager and Blueprinting, and the use of Online marketing components such as advanced targeting/personalization, and multi-variate testing, is preferred.
· Proficient knowledge of the end to end content lifecycle, web content management, content publishing/deployment, and delivery processes.
· Familiarity of Cloud native approaches and platforms including AWS, Azure or GCP.
· Familiarity with basics of Adobe I/O Runtime and Adobe I/O Events (preferred)
· Good understanding of integration patterns and content-centric application development patterns using AEM Search, Commerce package or others platforms is preferred. Education:
· Full time Bachelor’s/Master’s degree(Science or Engineering preferred)
About the Role
At Samaaro we embrace diversity and value what individuals add to our culture. We believe highly empowered teams create the best products -so we take a group of designers, developers, and business analysts, and give them free rein on how to address problems, in a "We give you a problem, you decide how to solve it" environment.
We are looking for a Project Lead to ensure and oversee the project till its fruition. This role will act as a bridge between the idea and its execution to make sure that the project runs smoothly and is on its schedule. To fit in this position, you have to have the right blend of team management and technical skills.
- Lead the initiation and planning of the project and ensure technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed plan to monitor and track the progress of the project
- Create and maintain a comprehensive project documentation
- Understand client requirements and functional specifications.
- Responsible for solving complex technical issues.
- Ensure quality projects are delivered within defined timelines.
- Active involvement in client communication to understand functional requirements.
- Provide technical assistance to client support team & developers.
- Maintain high standards of quality for code, documentation, and other deliverables.
- Adhere to industry best practices and contribute to internal coding standards.
- Understanding the latest technology trends and their roles in the commercial environment
- Professional approach towards time, cost and deadline
- Collaborate with sales & customer success team to understand the requirement
- Writing well-designed, testable, clean and modular code with proper routing and client/server setup and creating custom node modules.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- 4+ years experience in MERN stack
- Previous experience in handling international projects
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Highly motivated and productive, an entrepreneurial self-starter
- Demonstrable experience coaching junior members of your team
- Proficiency in MS office & JIRA.
- In-depth knowledge of React JS, NodeJS, PostgreSQL and Express JS.
- Experience in creating secure REST APIs.
- Experience working with AWS cloud services like Lambda, S3, EC2, SNS, SQS, ASG etc.
- Strong experience in building front-end web applications using ReactJS, HTML5, and CSS3.
- Excellent knowledge of RDBMS and NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Knowledge of CI/CD and Git (GitHub, GitLab’s)
- Experience with design thinking methods to understand personas and develop great user design
- Demonstrated ability to operate within short release cycles
- Experience using modern collaboration tools in a highly responsive environment
- Great planning and organizational skills, good time management, the ability to manage and prioritize own workload and to deal with urgent deadlines and changes to requirements
- The ability to communicate across organizational boundaries and manage stakeholders
- A passion for creative solutions to real user needs and business problems
- Driven to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction, addressing the underlying problem and questioning any assumptions Logical approach to problem-solving
Shiprocket is seeking a Technical Lead to head the technical support team responsible for helping customers answer general product questions as well as Integration related queries on the Shiprocket platform. Also, assist customers with various integration processes. This key function is part of our rapidly growing team and will present the opportunity to collaborate closely with Customer Success, Product, and Engineering to ensure customer satisfaction.
We're looking for a motivated, self-starter who is comfortable wearing multiple hats and thrives in a dynamic environment. The ideal candidate will have exceptional Techincal Support skills, solid technical experience, and proven experience successfully growing a distributed support team at an enterprise SaaS organization. You must be nimble, highly-collaborative, and able to think on your feet. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly accelerating organization.
• Manage and grow a team of Techincal Support Engineers
• Establish Techincal support best practices and implement support processes to drive consistency across the team and enhance customer satisfaction.
• Manage the activities of the team through ongoing oversight of the support queue to ensure that tickets are followed up on, kept up to date, and properly closed to ensure adherence.
• Assist the team with issue resolution and act as a point of escalation when needed.
• Identify recurring issues, perform root cause analysis, and provide suggestions to Engineering, Product, and Customer Education teams to drive a decrease in support tickets.
• Maintain regularly scheduled team meetings.
• Provide coaching and development feedback to team members.
• Screen, interview and hire Technical Support Engineers.
• Ensure a smooth onboarding process for new hires.
• 3+ years in a Techincal Support role in an enterprise SaaS environment.
• Basic knowledge of Mysql, POSTMAN, and REST APIs is a must.
• Knowledge of Ecommerce Platforms like Magento, Woocommerce, Amazon, Shopify, etc. is a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
• Ability to deal with difficult situations and work calmly and professionally under pressure.
• Logical approach to troubleshooting, including good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Experience with ticket/logging tools, e.g. Freshdesk, Jira.
• Experience with writing and organizing customer-facing help documentation.
• Ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous environment. Startup experience is a major plus.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent years of relevant experience required.
Dear Job Seekers,
Greetings from PIXEL WEB SOLUTIONS.....!!!!!
Pixel Web Solutions is a global Web / IT Servicing Company with a strong team of technical and professional expertise. We believe in Innovative Solutions that turn the business idea into achievable goals. We work on a wide array of Technologies that can provide sustainable and long-term business solutions. More than 9+ Yrs of experience in global IT markets, we have curved ourselves to adapt leading & cutting edge technologies.
Position Vacant Details
POSITION NAME: Technical Architect
EXPERIENCE : 5+ Years
JOB LOCATION : Madurai
- Experience in Analysing Project feasibility and scalable solution designing.
- Strong Experience in Preparing HLD, LLD & Technical Documentation.
- Good Verbal and Oral Communication skills for Client handling, conducting Technical Meeting , Requirement gatherings & Project Reviews
- Excellent Team handling skills for conducting Internal Meetings, Scrum, Solving Blockages & Delivery date management.
- Experience in variety of Programming like Java, C++, .NET, Nodejs..etc
- Experience in managing Infrastructure like AWS, GCP, AZURE & Knowledge in Packages like Apache, WebSockets, RabbitMQ, Redis, Kafka
- Tech Skills: Micro Service Architecture, REST API, MQ'S, Stream Data, Security Protocols, RDBMS, Nosql, CI/CD, SVN
For more information click here: www.pixelwebsolutions.net
Your job responsibilities include
· Planning and coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure project execution as per technical and functional specifications.
· Reviewing technical requirements and adapting those into a http://force.com/" target="_blank">Force.com application.
· Communicating with end-users to fully understand client expectations.
· Participating in and leading code-review sessions to identify potential project bottlenecks and suggest solutions.
· Requirement analysis, database design, coding, testing, implementation, and maintenance of Salesforce and associated software applications.
· Managing technical delivery of integrations and custom extensions.
· Providing hands-on support in software/application architecture, development, design, independent analysis, and problem resolution.
· Overseeing development, design, UI, and technology integration efforts for the effective completion of a project.
· Guiding clients over technology, processes, and applications while updating them on regular project-related developments.
Who you are
· 4+ years of experience in http://force.com/" target="_blank">Force.com applications design, development, integration, AppExchange launch and support and minimum 6 months to 1 year of hands-on experience in Salesforce Lightning development.
· Fluent in Salesforce Lightning. Extensive experience developing Lightning Components – both within the Salesforce Lightning Design System and by writing custom Lightning Components in Java Script within the Aura framework.
· Solid experience in Lightning component development and Salesforce customization.
· Convert business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the http://salesforce.com/" target="_blank">Salesforce.com platform. Develop the technical Design, custom solution, and system design based on lightning platform
· Minimum of 6 months Lightning Component development experience.
· Minimum of 6 months experience with Salesforce platform programming languages – Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Component framework.
· Minimum of 6 months experience with Lightning Design System framework.
· Salesforce Static Resources Setup and usage of lightning apps and embedding in VF pages.
· Implementing REST integration (http://salesforce.com/" target="_blank">Salesforce.com web services API, REST API, JSON, Apex, HTML)
· Being a Certified http://force.com/" target="_blank">Force.com Developer is a must, an Advanced Developer is highly desirable
· Strong knowledge of Agile methodology
· Experience in SFDC customization, integration, and administration
· The ability to lead workshops and provide direction to your team members
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
Skills:- Salesforce, Salesforce Lightning, Integration, Salesforce Apex, and Visualforce.
• Design and develop the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) design artefacts
• Business Object Models (business entities/ objects and their relationships)
• Service Models describing the service layers in the desired business domain
• Service Specification(SOAP/REST/SCA) describing the input and output interfaces for the service, as well as its security, editing, and interface protocol requirements • extensible Mark-up Language (XML) interfaces and files, XML Schema Definitions (XSDs), Web Services Description Language (WSDL) files Creating SOA Design standards and best practices for object naming, design deployments, data content integration, and production output using various channels.
• Use of IBM's Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) tools: WebSphere Process Server (WPS)/ Business Process Manager (BPM), Business Automation Workflow(BAW), IBM Integration Designer (IID), and create SOA design artefacts for composite application development teams.
• Designing BPM solutions with service orchestration using Business Process
• Using IBM's ESB tools: WESB mediation flows for data mapping/ transformation, and message flows/ routing.
• Designing workflow services and exposing them for all business domains in implementing seamless workflow orchestration under the SOA environment.
• Delivered solutions must include standards and best practices for design, development, configuration, deployment, data content integration, and mentoring of other staff in all of the above.
• Guide architecture activities implementing Design solutions including Infrastructure design, installation, configuration, and implementation and maintenance for High availability/ fault-tolerant integrated solution.
• Detailed experience in integrating external systems with IBM WPS/WESB
• Experience with agile scrum methodology
• Experience in providing L2/L3 functional support on IBM BPM
• Need to be able to code hands-on in Java at least some basics.
• Must Have (Top 3 skills): IID/ESB, MQ, Webservices
- Over 8 years of experience and 5+ in API/mulesoft
- Expert with API technology including (REST, JSON, XML, Web Security, API Management, Public/Private APIs)
- Strong experience with MuleSoft cloud hub/AnyPoint Platform with proven experience architecting, designing, implementing enterprise services, and platform operations.
- Should be proficient in developing enterprise standards, guidelines, best practices and policies for the Mulesoft platform and drive adoption
- Should be able to provide technical expertise in bringing-in automation across API life cycle ( code quality, migration, deployment, platform monitoring etc) using tools such as App Dynamics, puppet, chef or any similar tools
- Should be hands-on and proficient in DevOps methodologies such as CICD, test automation etc
- Should be able to evangelize and work with enterprise architects on API driven architecture, platform roadmap
- Should be very proficient in planning, stakeholder management, team mgmt. and communication at all levels
- Provides overall API technical leadership working with Business, BAs, Tech lead, Scrum Master to clarify requirements and set technical direction for the team
- Identity Access Management (IAM)/SailPoint IIQ Implementation and Governance
- Java development
- Role -Base Access Control (RBAC)
- Custom / OOTB connector development experience
- Integration experience with JDBC, Active Directory, ServiceNow, Mainframe ACF2