AEM Developer - Job Description
- “AEM Lead Dev” - Minimum 3+ years of experience in AEM and at least 4 to 7 years of industry experience
- Design and develop AEM components and templates.
- Hands on experience in DAM, workflows, MSM, User management and Dispatcher.
- Strong in Maven configurations with respect to various AEM archetype projects and integrations.
- Basic understanding and implementation of Java/J2EE design patterns
- Knowledge on Portal or related technologies
- Experience with RESTful and SOAP based web services
- Intermediate experience with at least basic front-end skills - HTML, CSS, JS [Jquery]
Nice to have
- Adobe certification (AEM Developer/AEM Architect)
- Experience working with Adobe Cloud Manager for deployments
- Experience working with AEM as a Cloud Service (AEMaaCS)
- Experience using Adobe Target, Campaign, Analytics, Launch, and I/O, and how each of these integrates with AEM
- Experience with Adobe’s Commerce Integration Framework (CIF) components
- Experience, or at least exposure, to headless content delivery and presentation as single page applications
- Experience with server management in cloud ecosystems like Azure or AWS
- Prefer to have experience in third party integrations with AEM [Other products of Adobe or any other applications]
- Working with Adobe Marketing Cloud tools like Adobe Campaign, Target, Scene 7, etc
About 247 Headhunting
• Directly manage and mentor the engineers of the team
• Responsible for managing the ground up development and delivery of financial services platform
• Deal with inherent ambiguities of building something new and drive clarity in partnership with business
• Partner with Product Managers to ensure the services being developed meet the functional requirements
• Ensure the services are of high quality and meet the non-functional requirements for performance, scalability,
• Working closely with the technical architect, steer important technology decisions related to architecture and
• Own the engineering roadmap that is in alignment with the business priorities
• Own the release plans for continuous delivery and make necessary trade-offs
• Manage the software development processes using Agile Scrum/Kanban
• Ensure the team adheres to appropriate engineering best practices (design for re-use, unit testing, etc.)
• Guide team with technical insights and problem-solving techniques when facing complex issues
• Plan and execute any necessary upgrade to the technical infrastructure of the platform
• Partner with the QA team to ensure thorough E2E testing of the services developed
• Partner with the DevOps team to ensure smooth production deployment of the services and subsequent
• Be aware of the requirements of the client apps that will consume the services and work with those teams as
necessary for their smooth on-boarding
• Provide visibility to the senior leadership of the work being performed by the team
• Handle team related communication to the rest of the organization as per established operating mechanisms
• Own managing the documentation of major technical decisions in a wiki
• Bring in right talent into the team and ensure retention of the top performers
• Provide career growth path to your engineers considering their capabilities and aspirations
• Create a culture that motivates the team to excel by promoting ownership, empowerment, collaboration,
innovation, transparency, and fairness
• Role model the company values to your team
• As part of the leadership team of the Bangalore office, contribute towards making it a Great Place to Work for
• Very strong people management skills with a track record of leading high performing engineering teams
• Solid technical background in working with Cloud-based microservices (AWS preferred)
• Strong knowledge of technologies like Java, Spring Boot, Relational Databases, and No-SQL Databases
• Solid understanding of microservice architecture and design patterns
• Experience in payments and/or financial services is a plus
• Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and driving towards clarity by partnering with stakeholders
• Able to lead team through dynamic situations and making trade-offs along the way
• Career path that has grown from a hands-on engineer to a manager, and currently possessing the ability to
get into technical details (including code)
• Experience with building a product successfully from ground up is desired
• Experienced in leading teams through Agile development processes like Scrum and/or Kanban
• Very good project management capabilities in terms of planning and execution
• Ability to make technical decisions that balance short vs long term
• Experienced partnering with Product Management in converting functional requirements to technical
• Solid communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at different levels of the organization
• Passionate about understanding the customer and able to look at a problem from a customer’s perspective
• Familiarity with working in a geographically distributed environment
• Proven experience in coaching and mentoring fresh college hires to highly senior engineers
• BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- Create and lead innovative programs, software, and analytics that drive improvements to the availability, scalability, efficiency, and latency of the application
- Work with Directors to define and execute technical strategy and arbitrate technical processes and decisions.
- Work with development teams to guide future technology choices and foster cross-team collaboration
- Work across all teams to help define and clarify requirements, explore technical feasibility, and help define product directions and plans.
- Work closely with product & engineering leaders and tech leads to turn requirements into actionable plans that teams can understand.
- Define, Refine & Develop POCs in quick turnaround time and demonstrate the same to all stakeholders effortlessly
- Embed with teams from time to time to write code, provide technical guidance, etc.
- Very deep knowledge of the entire tech stack. Excellent understanding of the entire SDLC.
- Provides a multiplier effect in getting stuff done.
- Acts as SME for the team or product area within the Engineering organization and for cross-functional organizations as well.
- Teaches others why new features are important. Good understanding of customer use cases.
- A Bachelor's degree in any technical discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experience administering AEM applications
- Build management using Bamboo/Jenkins or relevant tech
- Configuration and Release management
- Design and build enablement
- Good communication skills
Exp: 1-3 years
Candidate should be able to develop logic and code independently.
Candidate should have good experience in core React/NodeJs/MYSQL, js,jquery and any One CMS of framework.
Candidate should be able to Deployment of application on AWS, Git and Heroku
Web designing knowledge will be an added advantage.
Candidate profile Degree - B-Tech/ B.E./MCA preferable full time only.
Must have knowledge in PHP either of the Frameworks (Zend/ Cake PHP / Code Igniter / Zend/ Symphony).
Desired Skills and Experience
Location :- Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/MCA with 70% aggregate and passed out in 2020 /2021
Salary : Rs. 2.4LPA starting revised half yearly based on performance.
Skills : Programming with C++/JAVA/SWIFT/Angular/QA (Anyone)
Job Location : Marathahalli, Bangalore
- Should be able to design and implement new features and functionality in a website.
- Should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems.
- Experience with the responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred.
- Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working Wordpress theme and custom plugin.
- Coordinate with clients to discuss website design and function
- Write clean, well-designed code, and should be designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Conducting website performance tests and troubleshooting content issues.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- This job position requires a candidate who has hands-on experience on combination of programming skills [WordPress, PHP, MYSQL, MVC frameworks (Codeigniter)].
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred.
- In addition, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment, with some backend knowledge, is preferred.
- Proficient understanding of version control repository tools, such as Bit Bucket or GitHub.
• Ability to develop value-creating strategies and models that enable clients to innovate, drive growth and increase their business profitability
• Good knowledge of software configuration management systems
• Awareness of latest technologies and Industry trends
• Logical thinking and problem-solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
• Understanding of the financial processes for various types of projects and the various pricing models available
• Ability to assess the current processes, identify improvement areas and suggest the technology solutions
• One or two industry domain knowledge
• Client Interfacing skills
• Project and Team management
Technical and Professional Requirements:
•Hands on development experience in SAP Hybris e-commerce platform (B2C and B2B platforms)
•Strong hands-on experience in customizing Hybris based e-Commerce Applications, Hybris CMS, and e-commerce suite (WCMS, Solr, HMC, CMS & Product Cockpit, Admin Console, CronJobs, ImpEx, Catalogs, Categories, Products)
•Experience in Product Data modeling, catalog structure, and workflow
•Hybris implementation experience with SAP integration with backend
•Hands on experience in developing highly scalable REST/SOAP web services based systems, publishing and consuming web services
•Leading software development teams, working in agile methodology
•Hybris implementation experience with Data hub and CPQ is an advantage
Digital Commerce->SAP Hybris (Hybris)
Educational Requirements: Bachelor of Engineering
- Any programming knowledge (Python/ Java/ Scala)
- Good Experience Elastic search, Kibana, Logstash
- Knowledge on Dev Ops
- Preferable :- AWS or any cloud knowledge
- Ansible, Kibana any visualization tools
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation. Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges
into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service;we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel.
We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.
Who You’ll Work With
TIBCO Data Virtualization (TDV) is an enterprise data virtualization solution that orchestrates access to multiple and varied data sources, delivering data sets and IT curated data services to any analytics solution. TDV is a Java based enterprise-grade database engine supporting all phases of data virtualization development, run-time, and management. It is the trusted solution of choice for the top enterprises in verticals like finance, energy, pharmaceutical, retail, telecom
etc. Are you interested in working on leading edge technologies? Are you fascinated with Big Data,Cloud, Federation and Data Pipelines? If you have built software frameworks and have a background in Data Technologies, Application Servers, Business Intelligence etc this opportunity is for you.
TIBCO Data Virtualization team is looking for a engineer with experience in the area of SQL Data Access using JDBC, WebServices, and native client access for both relational as well as non-relational sources. You will have expertise in developing metadata layer around disparate data sources and implementing a query runtime engine for data access, including plugin management. The core responsibilities will include designing, implementing and maintaining the
subsystem that abstracts data and metadata access across different relational database flavors, BigData sources, Cloud applications, enterprise application packages like SAP R/3, SAP BW, Salesforce etc. The server is implemented by a multi-million line source base in Java, so the ability to understand and integrate with existing code is an absolute must. The core runtime is a complex multi-threaded system and the successful candidate will demonstrate complete expertise in handling features geared towards concurrent transactions in a low latency, high throughput and scalable server environment. The candidate will have the opportunity to work in a collaborative environment with leading database experts in building the most robust, scalable and high performing database server.
• In this crucial role as a Data Source Engineer, you will:
• Drive enhancements to existing data-source layer capabilities
• Understand and interface with 3rd party JDBC drivers
• Ensure all security-related aspects of driver operation function with zero defects
• Diagnose customer issues and perform bug fixes
• Suggest and implement performance optimizations
• Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of experience, or equivalent work experience.
• 3+ years programming experience
• 2+ years of Java based server side experience
• 1+ years experience with at least one of JDBC, ODBC, SOAP, REST, and OData
• 1+ years of multithreading experience
• Proficiency in both spoken and written communication in English is a must
• Strong object-oriented design background
• Strong SQL & database background
• Experience developing or configuring cloud-based software
• Experience with all lifecycle aspects of enterprise software
• Experience working with large, pre-existing code bases
• Experience with enterprise security technologies
• Experience with any of the following types of data sources: Relational, Big Data, Cloud, Data
Lakes, and Enterprise Applications.
• Experience using Hive, Hadoop, Impala, Cloudera, and other Big Data technologies