- To analysis business requirements, prepare design and implementation recommendations and estimate development effort
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Lead or participate in design reviews, code reviews and architecture evolution discussions
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Experienced with front-end programming language with React JS.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.JS workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
-Experience on .Net Core
-Experience in database MS SQL
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Matellio India Private Limited
As an end-to-end web and mobile app development company, we help businesses create robust, IoT, AI/ ML, and Location-based solutions. Get in touch to book a free consultation!
Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
Design client-side and server-side architecture
Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
Write effective APIs
Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
Create security and data protection settings
Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
Write technical documentation
Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Requirements And Skills
Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
Familiarity with common stacks
Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache), and UI/UX design
Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Great attention to detail
An analytical mind
Hiring PHP Developers at Tech2Edge
We are urgently looking for a PHP Developer with 1-2 years of experience in producing scalable software solutions. You'll be part of a cross-functional team that's responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Developer, you should be comfortable with back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Tech2Edge provides technology, branding, design, and marketing solutions that enable B2B brands to grow, launch products, and deliver exceptional digital experiences.
Our name is an extension of our design philosophy—create meaningful solutions that resonate with our customer's vision. We take our customers to the EDGE.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Develop well-functioning databases and applications. Should have experience in optimizing databases and queries.
- Write effective APIs.
- Familiarity with PHP, MySQL database, and queries.
- Must be aware of Stored Procedures, Views, Indexes, Triggers, etc.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade software.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering and design team to launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs into visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git and SVN.
Required Skills :
- Proficient in PHP.
- Expert in PHP frameworks (Laravel)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
Good to have:
CL, AngularJS, ReactJS, Ecommerce (Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento), CMS (WordPress, etc.)
Experience: 1- 2 years
CTC: Up to 4LPA
Employment type: Work from office.
Office address: 19th Floor, Arihant Aura, Opp. Turbhe Railway station, Navi Mumbai (400703)
- Build scalable and loosely coupled services to extend our platform
- Build bulletproof API integrations with third-party APIs for various use cases
- Evolve our Infrastructure and add a few more nines to our overall availability
- Have full autonomy and own your code, and decide on the technologies and tools to deliver as well as operate large-scale applications on AWS
- Give back to the open-source community through contributions on code and blog posts
- This is a startup so everything can change as we experiment with more product improvements
- You have prior experience developing and working on consumer-facing web/app products
- Expertise in http://node.js/">Node.JS and Experience in at least one of the following frameworks - http://express.js/">Express.js, http://koa.js/">Koa.js, http://socket.io/">Socket.io (http://socket.io/">http://socket.io/)
- Good knowledge of async programming using Callbacks, Promises, and Async/Await
- Hands-on experience with Frontend codebases using HTML, CSS, and AJAX
- Working knowledge of MongoDB, Redis, MySQL
- Good understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms, and Operating Systems
- You've worked with AWS services in the past and have experience with EC2, ELB, AutoScaling, CloudFront, S3
- Experience with Frontend Stack would be added advantage (HTML, CSS)
- You might not have experience with all the tools that we use but you can learn those given the guidance and resources
- Experience in http://vue.js/">Vue.js would be plus
We are searching for Full Stack PHP Developers to join our Tech team. You will work as a part of a Full-stack Tech team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing product & services development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing, and launching.
You will be responsible for building multiple platforms; integrating new templates/themes on the platform, maintain the platform etc – end to end development & maintenance of the products & services along with your team of developers.
● PHP 5 or later, MVC frameworks such as Laravel, Code Igniter
● Web services, REST API
● Candidate should have sound knowledge/understanding of Front-end technologies such as HTML & CSS,
JQuery Ajax, Node.js, React JS, Responsive design.
● Server management knowledge such as AWS, apache configuration, linux apt-get, crontab scheduling etc
● Working with MYSQL, writing stored procedures, query optimization.
● Problem solver and go getter
● Write clean, readable code and tests
● Skills of development of basic mobile apps is an addon.
● Candidate's role will require them to communicate with project managers, clients solution architects in the
team and overseas counterparts.
● Be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional
relationship management skills
● Help TL/PM in project estimations as & when required
What are we looking for? :
- Experience in versions 1.9 or 2.4 versions of Magento.
- Excellent understanding of PHP and programming skills
- Understanding of MVC structures, OOPs concepts and Frameworks.
- Experience working with Magento or a similar e-commerce framework.
- Experience working with Linux, Nginx or Apache and Git, REST APIs.
- Experience working with MySQL, Caching and Elastic search.
- Experience in UI and Theme customization in Magento.
- Have knowledge of Performance optimization or best practices of development.
- Have 2-4 years of relevant experience.
What you will be doing?:
- Collaborate with team members and solve new challenges through tech and research.
- Take end-to-end ownership of delivering new modules - analyze customer usage & feedback, review business requirements, develop functionalities and test code.
- Write clean readable code and also follow best practices for efficiency and performance.
- Self learn and work independently, Also collaborate with the team when required.
- Communicate constructively and value user experience and feedback.
What can you expect to learn?:
- Full stack development in latest web technologies and frameworks like Angular, Laravel, PHP, PWAs, REST APIs, Elastic search and Web services.
- Develop custom functionalities, plugins and modules in Magento 2.4 to implement business ideas and user requirements.
- Best coding practices and various methodologies to optimize performance and produce the best quality product. Various caching techniques and optimization standards.
- Solve challenges in scalability and handling high amount of user requests using cloud APIs and services.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- No dress code
- Group outings
- Supportive work culture
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Build and deploy on to AWS
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining the entire technology stack of Walnut Schools, consisting of school management software, e-Learning software, mobile apps and Google Apps Scripts.
- Develop quality software and web applications
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications
- Design highly scalable, testable code
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of active development experience with PHP (Code Igniter, Symfony), React.js, MySQL, Web Applications, GIT
- Puzzle solver
- Tinkerer who loves to create new products
EvueMe Selection Robot is an investee company of Career Launcher group and is an innovative company, National Winner of Economic Times Power of Ideas, Finalist in NASSCOM EMERGE 50 AWARDS 2018, amongst Top 30 Nationally in Nasscom Deep Tech Club and B2B Startup of the year in Electrifi Awards. The company is developing an AI Powered Any-Time, Any-Where, Robot Interviewing Service where a Robot interviews candidates and then ranks them using cutting edge science of video analytics, machine learning, artificial intelligence, big data and NLP for final human round of interview
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are looking for a candidate who can independently handle a fairly challenging project which offers great learning opportunities under the guidance of senior leaders.
The platform is a cutting edge recruitment platform which has won many awards
Candidates with Min 3 Years experience who will Scope, analyze, debug and implement complex LAMP based systems and handle a project independently.
DESIRABLE SKILLS - XML, HTML, HTML5, XHTML, CSS, JSON Parsing, Jenkins, Github, Gitbash, PHP Storm, AWS EC2 instances, Mobile development (Flutter), Node JS, Angular
THE SELECTION PROCESS:
Candidates will go through a 3 stage selection process
Stage 1 – Online Digital Interview where responses will be recorded over video
Stage 2 – An online technical skills assessment test
Stage 3 – A one to one interview over zoom
We would like the entire process to be completed in less than 100 hours for selected candidates