Jobs at Procloz
The recruiter has not been active on this job recently. You may apply but please expect a delayed response.
FUNCTIONAL/ OPERATIONAL: ▪
Certified lean Six Sigma Black Belt
▪Should have expert knowledge be Six Sigma and Lean Techniques
▪ Experience in Project management, preferably PMP or Prince
▪ Must have in-depth knowledge of Business Process Mapping and Modelling (Business Process Re-engineering)
▪ Knowledge in RPA opportunity identification and deployment ▪ Ability to build and drive Transformation Road maps across large estates by seeking stakeholder buy ins and clear ROI showcasing.
▪ Should have completed 3-5 Projects across different verticals as Project Lead and mentored >5 Projects across different verticals Should have worked on multiple client (International & domestic) collaborated project (client engaged). Role requires active engagement with internal and external stakeholders.
▪ Possess speed to delivery. Ability to collaborate and challenge in a consultative style.
▪ Solution Oriented and contribute towards RFPs, outsourcing opportunity assessments
▪ Work across multiple projects and time-zones concurrently juggling multi-dimensional deliverables – both as sole contributor and team deliverables
▪ Possesses outstanding analytic and problem-solving skills as well as a strong ability to dissect up from business requirements and realize true business need in order to identify opportunities.
▪ Excellent communication skills and exposure to international assignments and/or client engagement with the ability to communicate at all levels. Excellent writing and reporting skills in order to transform the conversations and the current working procedures into a documented business outcome note.
▪ Analytical bend of mind to understand the business needs and the workflow of the management and the administration tasks. ▪ Must have in-depth knowledge of Business Process outsourcing (BPO) processes (Inbound, outbound and Data Processes). Preference to candidates who have supported F&A, Travel, Banking and/or Healthcare processes in PEX capacity.
Information Security:+ General Security Responsibilities:
▪ Adhering to Information Security Policies and Procedures of IGS
▪ Ensuring compliance to Information Security Policies and Procedures. Specific Security Responsibilities:
▪ Ensure reportees comply with the security policy and procedure of IGS
▪ Understand and Comply with Information Security Policies and Procedures and report all security incidents.
▪ Ensure the audit non-compliances are fixed within the stipulated timelines.
Antal International Network
About the company