1. Demonstrate a passion for developing well architected, elegant, web apps. 2. Collaborate with Product Management to release new features that resonate with our customers 3. Write scalable and optimized code. 4. Test installation, security and compatibility issues 5. Ensuring quality checks for the functionalities. 6. Work closely with developers, integration team and test team to ensure quality and on-time delivery . 7. Ability to develop responsive pages that will work on both desktop and mobile 8. Work closely with developers and QA engineers to determine work estimate, identify project risks, identify dependencies and lead action plans to mitigate impact of project risks and dependencies.
1. To identify & maintain strategic alliances & partnership for selling 2. Lucideus Cyber Security Services & Products globally (including India) 3. The role requires sales management to incubate and grow sales for a new cyber security platform & services. 4. Key account management of strategic partners to achieve specified sales targets 5. Build and expand sales presence to establish a larger market footprint via alliances/partnerships and drive higher recurring revenue growth rates globally 6. Develop and execute a comprehensive strategic partnering business plan, and work cross-functionally with leaders to ensure a well understood partner value proposition and that goals and objectives are met 7. Develop a breakthrough strategic alliance model with selected key industry players 8. Recruit new selected strategic partners and expand relationships with existing partners 9. Team with Product Management & Engineering to help develop partner-friendly solutions offerings and leverage partners’ ability to integrate solutions into their customer environments 10. Facilitate, develop and manage sales enablement, sales support and training to ensure partners are equipped to position products/solutions and compete effectively to meet revenue objectives. Evangelize the partnership including joint value proposition with sales teams to ensure awareness and collaboration, minimizing sales conflict 11. Work with partners to develop business plans to achieve revenue commitments, conduct reviews and measure partner performance against pre-established business metrics 12. Ensure sales team strategies are aligned with the global partner strategy 13. Team with Marketing to drive the creation and utilization of sales collateral as well as demand generation programs and campaigns that drive partner revenue
1. Primary responsibility would be to perform Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing as well as Source Code Review of Android Applications and articulate reports of the assessment and present findings to various stakeholders as well as support clients in patching the identified vulnerabilities 2. Perform Android Application Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing 3. Review Android Application Source Code for Source Code Review 4. Write in-house tools, extenders and automated scripts 5. Create / Enhance methodology and process documents 6. Present identified security issues to the stakeholders 7. Contribute to internal Research & Development initiatives
1. Build and Manage a team of front-end, back-end, mobile and full-stack software engineers & architects 2. Be responsible for the overall creation, planning, execution, and success of complex technical software engineering projects as well as solutions to interesting problems 3. Provide technical leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment 4. Create, execute and communicate strategic direction for engineering and rally the team around this direction 5. Create, execute and train the team in implementing modern software engineering best practices. 6. Work across functions (engineering, product, design & business) to ensure we're building the best products and providing effective software solutions for our customers
Your Daily Dose :- Product deployment at client sites- Coordinating with clients towards the end-to-end deployment process of an application- Working closely with the development team to resolve application errors in the deployment process- Configuration and Troubleshooting of web hosting services to facilitate web applications on Linux based server- Configuration and Troubleshooting of database services and additional modules to facilitate web applications on Linux based server- Configuration and Troubleshooting of Apache based hosting environment on Linux Servers- Understanding varied network and server infrastructures to deploy web applicationsYour Ingredients :- M.Tech or B.Tech / B.E./BCA in Computer Science or Information Technology- Excellent communication skills- Extensive knowledge of Linux Servers and their architecture- Proficient in Bash for automation scripts for various tasks- Proficient in Linux commands and utilities- Extensive knowledge of network infrastructure and networking concepts- Basic knowledge of PHP and Python- Good understanding of LAMP stack- Good understanding of web application and its architecture- Configuring Servers as per application requirements- Ability to work on varied network and server infrastructures- Good to have : Linux Certification / Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
Your Daily Dose :- Demonstrate a passion for developing well architected, elegant, web apps.- Collaborate with Product Management to release new features that resonate with our customers.- Write scalable and optimized code.- Test installation, security and compatibility issues- Ensuring quality checks for the functionalities.- Work closely with developers, integration team and test team to ensure quality and on-time delivery .- Ability to develop responsive pages that will work on both desktop and mobile- Work closely with developers and QA engineers to determine work estimate, identify project risks, identify dependencies and lead action plans to mitigate impact of project risks and dependencies.Your Ingredients :- M.Tech or B.Tech / B.E./BCA in Computer Science or Information Technology- Proficient in modern web languages like PHP, Python, Ruby, NodeJS etc.- Extensive knowledge of web application architecture, open source web technologies and relational databases (MySQL, Postgres etc)- Deep understanding of OOP concepts- Extensive experience with MVC based frameworks- API Design and Development (web services, micro-services architectures)- Ability to effectively collaborate with product managers and designers- Excellent Interpersonal and verbal communication Skills- Team Leader- Understanding of Secure Coding Practice is a plus
1. Understand and analyze user needs, market trends - leverage them to define roadmap for existing and new products 2. Own and manage the entire product life cycle: from strategic planning to tactical decision-making. 3. Prioritize features and tasks for the product using internal tools, tracking and reviewing the product direction and current work frequently 4. Articulate and evangelize product vision and roadmap across internal teams (design, engineering, business development) and external stakeholders (end users, clients) to enable collaboration and drive adoption 5. Define and communicate your product’s vision, execution, goals and own the results 6. Identify customers behaviours and needs through research and analysis 7. Identify immediate and/or upcoming user and internal stakeholder needs, then work with the team to develop a product plan that addresses them 8. Strategically evolve and grow existing products and services to constantly deliver a better user experience 9. Gather product requirements, and document them accordingly for projects in development