The recruiter has not been active on this job recently. You may apply but please expect a delayed response.
Noida, NCR (Delhi | Gurgaon | Noida)
3 - 7 yrs
₹3L - ₹7L / yr
iOS App Development
Basic Job Responsibility:
He/she should be able to understand application architecture and landscape. Must be able to code in complex modules. Taking positives from code review and enforcing best practices in the assigned project.
• Design and develop Native iOS apps offering the best in mobile experience on both iPhones and iPads.
• Maintain code for existing apps to support the latest releases of iOS and latest apple devices.
• Apply deep understanding of UI/UX concepts and principles for mobile devices.
• Stay informed on the latest versions of Xcode and Objective C APIs
• Utilize development skills to build (code) and unit test new app functionality per technical specifications, with deliverables to include code builds and documented unit test results.
• Experience with Performance and memory tuning with tools.
Functional/ Technical Skills:
• Must be able to interpret and continue supporting existing codebase from previous developers.
• Xcode Developer (iOS) – Hands-on experience developing iOS Native Apps with examples to show.
Area of Expertise
• Objective-C, C99, C++ 11, iOS SDK 8 (Cocoa Touch)
• Xcode 6, OS X 10.10
• Knowledge of SQLite and CoreData Frameworks
• Experience Integrating With RESTful APIs
• Experience With Swift (Plus)
• Familiar With Cocoa Pods
• Familarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
• Knowledgeable of App Store Functionality
• Knowledgeable of Agile Development Process
• Minimum 4 Years Application and Object Oriented Design Development Experience.
• Minimum 4 years professional experience developing Native iOS apps
• Experience as a lead developer on at least one large project impacting multiple business units with demonstrated technical leadership.
• Demonstrated experience in presenting details and resolving differences across a variety of developers, analysts and business clients
• Good Communication Skills
• Team Player
• Time Management
• Detail Oriented
• Excellent writing, analytical and organizational skills
• Computer Science degree or equivalent
• Proven track record of launching successful mobile products
• Knowledge of current web and mobile technologies.
• A strategic mindset that allows you to prioritize projects, launches, and features, and balance immediate requirements with a long-term vision
• Experience with Jira and Github
Did not find a job you were looking for?
Search for relevant jobs from 10000+ companies such as Google, Amazon & Uber actively hiring on Cutshort.
about goplaybook, We aim to be your sports network where talent meets recognition! We are a digital scorebook, where you can follow live match updates and also find profiles of players, teams, and tournaments with verified Stats.