Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Good to Have Skills:
- 3+ years of experience in using Java/J2EE tech stacks
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced internet start-up environment.
- Experience in technical mentorship/coaching is highly desirable.
- Understanding of AI/ML algorithms is a plus.
Want to work with an established & growing IT company? Join team Benison to have the right challenges that will help you accelerate your career growth to the next level, faster!
Benison Technologies was started in 2011 with a mission to revolutionize the silicon industry in India, with a host of amazing big clients like Google, Cisco, McAfee, Intel, and so on, you get to experience the best of both worlds. If you consider yourself an engineer who is capable to join our ever-growing team, then this is the right opportunity for you:
Why Benison Tech?
We have a partial acquisition from one of the biggest names in the world (well we can’t name them thanks to confidentiality) it’s one of the FAANG companies, and you can “Google” it if you like.
Oh! & one more thing, this did not happen by accident, our team put a ton of efforts to turn this gigantic dream into a reality.
Benison Tech has a consistent history of demonstrating growth through innovation time and again.
We don’t stop there, we then re-invest our profits back into the initiatives for the growth of our people, our culture and the company. Now enough with us, let’s talk about the job roles & responsibilities:
What you will be working on:
- Key contributor for developing product strategies and features.
- Software development for industries leading SaaS platform
- You will be involved closely in planning, designing, integration of client requirements.
- You will be working with one of the leaders in data resiliency and data protection.
Here are some technical skills require:
- Independently own features and create feature test plans/strategies based on development and feature completion milestones.
- Identify quality assurance process bottlenecks and suggest actions for improvement.
- Design automation framework for automating feature tests.
- Participate in test cases, test plans, s and code reviews.
- Resolve functional queries coming from other business units such as support, escalation, product management, etc.
- Participate in bug trailing, tracking quality assurance metrics.
- Hands-on experience with Python-Selenium or Cypress, will be preferred.
- Familiarity with Test Management systems like XRay and bug tracker like JIRA tools.
What we expect from you:
- 3-10 Years of relevant experience in QA Automation.
- Expert at test automation, creating test plans, test strategies for testing multiple product modules
- Should be able to quickly analyze failures and trace back to issues in the product or the automation suite.
- As a Software Development Engineer in Test you should be an expert at test automation for APIs as well as UI, creating test plans and test strategies for testing product features.
- You will guide and mentor junior team members by reviewing their automation code and test cases to ensure good coverage and quality of a feature
- Resolve functional queries coming from other business units such as support, escalation, product management, etc.
- Be a quick learner and be open to working on new technologies if needed.
- Excellent team player with strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Be able to step up when the situation demands such as meeting deadlines and critical production issues.
- Propose changes or enhancements to the framework for enabling new feature tests.
Few Skills which will add brownie points to your role
- Working knowledge of Dockers and Kubernetes will be an advantage
- Awareness of general manual and automation concepts and all types of testing methods
- Knowledge of the Backup or Storage domain will be an advantage.
If the above fits your skill-sets and tickles your interest then read below about the additional benefits that our company offers to talented folks like you:
Work Culture and Benefits
- Competitive salary and benefits package
(H1-B which means a chance to work onsite out of India)
- A culture focused on talent development where you get promoted within the quarterly cycle of your anniversary.
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge & challenging technologies including legacy tech.
- Open cafeteria to grab some munchies while you work, we make sure the space feels like your second home, you can also wear pyjamas if you like.
- Employee engagement initiatives such as project parties, flexible work hours, and long service awards, team bonding activities within the company, extra learning and personal development trainings, because why stop your learning at one thing!
- Insurance coverage: Group term life, personal accident, and Mediclaim hospitalization for self, spouse, two children, and your parents. (With some of the best insurance partners in India)
- Enjoy collaborative innovation (each members gets to innovate & think out of the box), along with highly experienced team managers who maintain diversity and work-life well-being.
- And of course, you get to work on projects from some of the most recognised brands within the networking and security space of the world, unlocking global opportunities to learn, grow & contribute in a way that is truly impactful yet purposeful at the same time.
Still not satisfied, and want more proof?
Baetho is a solution focused company aimed at creating and democratizing
the development of customer experience applications through our
proprietary no code platform.
At Baetho, we offer a fun environment and the chance to work with a highly
skilled and motivated team. Our culture is focused on employee happiness,
customer satisfaction and high-quality execution. If you have the right vibe
and believe in fairness and freedom, you’re a great fit for us.
Working Days: 5 days a week, Monday to Friday (some weekend work
- Taking initiative in the Design and Development of Android applications.
- Ship reliable software practicing robust software design and in-depth code reviews.
- Design major software components, systems, and features and implement full-stack app foundation features and core app features.
- Take ownership, design, develop and deploy in a collaborative environment with other team members
- Knowledge of architect solutions using innovative technology ideas and industry-leading methodologies.
- Good hands-on experience in developing and deploying Android apps Android native/cross-platform.
- Comfortable with JAVA and Kotlin both.
- Experience implementing integrated solutions with APIs built using RESTful web services.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills.
- Good understanding of Data Structure and Algorithms.
- Adapt to a dynamic work environment. Stay updated with the latest in technology and always think customer first.
- Study and understand the product specifications thoroughly to design appropriate software solutions. Suggest improvements and optimize existing implementations.
- Ability to identify and deliver POCs and Demos in a record timeframe.
- Encourage and coordinate with the team around new technologies, processes, and approaches.
- Proficiency in various Design Principles and app development methodologies.
- Strong communication skills with a people-first approach without compromising on engineering tasks
- 2 - 3 Years of experience is required in Java Development.
- Framework - Spring MVC, Spring Boot.
- Good Knowledge in Core Java, OOPS principles is required.
● You have a minimum of 7 years of experience working on production systems at a
productcompany with a decent scale
● You have a deep understanding of design patterns, memory/performance optimization, and how to summarise and share knowledge
● You have experience developing software services and an understanding of design for scalability,performance, and reliability
● You have excellent experience in managing security, reliability, performance, maintainability, and scalability
● You have familiarity with microservice architecture, containers, and related technologies
● You have strong knowledge of software development fundamentals, including relevant backgroundin computer science fundamentals and agile development methodologies.
● You have a strong development experience in using modern web frameworks in
● You have a strong understanding of relational databases and SQL and you practice test drivendevelopment
● Would be an added advantage if you have a passion for mentoring and helping people on your team grow and achieve their goals
● You are an excellent collaborator & communicator. You know that startups are a team sport. Youlisten to others, aren’t afraid to speak your mind and always try to ask the right questions.
● You are excited by the prospect of working in a distributed team and company.
● If you like to tinker and have hobby projects, send us links to your blog, github etc
Location: We are open to candidates working from anywhere in India/across the globe. At the moment, however, like most teams, we are fully remote.
- As a polyglot developer Ideally, you should have:
- 1.5+ years of development experience using any of technology java, scala, python or any similar exciting technologies.
- Hands-on experience in coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications Working knowledge of build tool like maven/sbt and code versioning systems like git/bitbucket/cvs/svn
- Familiarity with few databases, like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, NoSQL etc Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
- Good communication and ability to work in a consulting environment is essential
- Think through hard problems in a consultancy environment, and work with amazing people to make the solutions a reality Work in a dynamic, collaborative, non-hierarchical environment where your talent is valued over your job title or years of experience
- Build custom software using the latest technologies and tools Craft your own career path
- Providing solution to real problems in Bigdata world.
- RnD on using the latest tools,techniques and cloud services.
- Automating the manual-timetaking tasks.
- Hands-on coding, usually in a pair programming environment.
- Working in highly collaborative teams and building quality code
- Working in lots of different domains and client environments
- Understanding the business domain deeply
We are a team of technology agnostic, passionate people who aim to provide solution to real world Bigdata problems.
We are building solutions that will help our customers to do automatic migration of their RDBMS systems to latest BIGDATA platforms and tools such as Spark, Apex, Flink etc. For more information do visit our products webpage.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development