Job Overview The Solution Architect will be responsible for o Design solutions for the project that enable customer to meet their process/business goals o Leading the requirement session with client. o Development of solution architecture and design across a set of applications or application/product family within an enterprise. Duties and Responsibilities o Development of solution architecture and design across a set of applications or application/product family within an enterprise. o Enable customer to fulfil the stated project objectives o Lead solution of the product implementation o Support execution of project from solution perspective and technology perspective o Prepare and Review estimations o Support pre-sales o Support QC Skills / Attributes Required: Essential: o Strong P&C Insurance domain knowledge in North American. o Experience in UML based analysis and design using tools e.g. Rational Rose & Together J o Experience in setting up business rules and workflow engines o Design & Development experience with object oriented programming in JAVA technology stack o Experience in both high level as well as low level design o Should have conducted requirements sessions understanding customer’s business processes o Understand and use frameworks to design and review solutions for functional and non-functional requirements o Leading a team of software specialists / engineers for the creation / implementation of solution architecture for a product/application o Experience in any database with clear understanding of RDBMS concepts Desirable: o Experience in performance tuning of product/application o Exposure to design frameworks o Exposure to automation tools Functional Skills: o Understand the principles of accounting or commerce or finance Other skills: o Managing a team of 10-12 resources o Good communication as there would be a need to work closely with the customers o Ready to travel onsite for 2-3 months duration o Experience in Estimation methodologies
Hands-on programming and technical design skills with a passion for learning new technologies Experience of building highly scalable, robust, and fault-tolerant services 3+ years of experience of designing and developing software systems or services Good understanding of REST APIs and the web in general. Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion. Working experience with AWS Knowledge of designing microservices Knowledge of search platform like Elastic Search, Solr etc Knowledge of messaging technology such as Kafka or rabbitmq Startup experience is a strong plus Experience of Python is a strong plus Critical thinking is a plus.
• Lead development teams in implementation of GRC solutions within ServiceNow platform including: • Policy & Compliance Management • Risk Management • Vendor Management • Audit Management • Perform fit-gap analysis to identify fitment of defined business to the technical capabilities of the ServiceNow platform. Identify level of effort required in customizing the solution to meet the requirements which have been identified as gaps. • Participate in the functional requirement & design workshops and assist in the development of the functional requirements and technical design documents • Coordinate technical tasks and work effort • Act as an escalation point of contact for technical issues and support • Lead the team in the development, unit testing, defect fixing and deployment of update sets. • Assist the project manager in ensuring overall quality of deliverables, alignment to SDLC best practices
• Design and develop typical GRC solutions like risk management (enterprise and information technology risk), compliance management, issue and corrective action plan management, exception management, policy life cycle management, third-party risk management, audit management, threat and vulnerability management, enterprise asset management, and security operations management • Define, enhance, and implement enterprise risk management frameworks based on industry standards and frameworks (e.g., ISO 27001, COSO, COBIT, PCI, NIST, HIPAA, etc.) on GRC technologies, such as RSA Archer. • Assist in gathering and documenting business requirements and identifying gaps within existing systems and processes • Define the architecture and design elements for implementation of GRC solution (including design data/object models, technical workflows diagrams, access control models, etc.) • Lead build/configuration of GRC solutions on RSA Archer as per defined business requirements and design • Lead software development life cycle (SDLC) efforts for successful build, test, and roll-out of GRC solution into production use • Assist in developing GRC governance and operating model for the setup and sustainment of the GRC program
- Certification in developing PowerAPP, FLOW and Logic App - Indepth understanding of the .NET framework 4.0 coupled with indepth experience or certification in developing PowerAPP, FLOW and Logic - App. Must have mobile based app development experience. - Competent in .NET Language. - Have good business knowledge of General insurance. - Have good understanding of MS SQL - Development Team leads across interfaces, business analysts, testing team and business users. - Expsoure to Insurance industry is preferable. - The resource would be required to develop and support Mobile Apps and must have exposure in Microsoft Flow and Azure Logic Apps together. - Would be required to interact with the users and understand the requirements and deliver the enhancement. - Added advantage to those who have worked on C#, Web API , WCF, MVC, MS SQL and Angular JS in business env. Must have mobile based app development expeirence.
- Development and Maintenance of Mobile Apps. - Development, Design and Maitenance of Mobile Apps - both Native as well as Hybrid. Should be expert in writing cloud based code and deployment. - Development and Maintenance of Mobile Apps basis the business needs. - Implementing Security and Data protection measures. - Comprehending the overall system architecture and suggesting measures to improve the mobile app performance to meet customer's expectations. - Sound knowledge of Mobile Web Frameworks. Familiar with APIs, Web Services & Plugins.
• Hands-on experience in all aspects of software development - analysis, coding, writing tests, deployment, the works. • Knowledge of relational databases, SQL, ACID and distributed locking • Solid OOPS understanding. • Good exposure to building distributed systems, micro-services architecture. • Continuous delivery experience • This is our tech stack and familiarity with some of these would be great - Ruby on Rails, Golang, NodeJS, Python, Docker, AWS, AMQP, Kafka, Postgres,
In this role, you’ll be responsible for building high scale, low latency applications as part of revamping their legacy monolithic product using microservices architecture along with latest open source tech stack. In addition to your contribution to design, architecture, and coding,you’ll also be responsible to mentor junior engineers, and provide technical guidance What’s in store for you? • You’ll be part of a team which is building a next generation platform that would provide seamless connectivity for millions of passengers onboard, and that involves working or using on advanced tools & technologies • You will work with the best minds in the industry- In fact, their hiring bar is so high that you will get to work with the creamiest talents in the industry • Having said that, you will also solve most interesting and complex problems which will enable you to grow faster than your peer groups to the next level • Very importantly, they pay top salary + other benefits.