Jobs at AdNabu
We are on a mission to make marketing easy and efficient for eCommerce companies. We are currently helping Shopify Merchants succeed in Google Shopping.
We believe in
- Democratizing marketing: Quality Marketing is a great way for SMBs to level the playing field against large corporations. Enabling SMBs to prosper will result in increased competition & value add to many instead of a few.
- Building a large profitable business: We envision building a capital-efficient, large profitable business to achieve our mission of democratizing marketing. We are one of the few profitable Indian SaaS startups building Value SaaS.
- Employee Wellness <> Customer Success: We give as much importance to each team member’s personal & professional success as much as we care about our customer's success. We believe it’s all about balance.
Our impact so far
- 8000+ active stores using our software
- Profitable for more than 12 months
- 10M+ products updated daily
- Achieved with a small team of 12
- Total Salary: Rs. 12 to 15 lakhs per annum (based on prior experience and fit)
- Equity will be awarded after 12 months, based on the impact created. We prefer that you hold equity in the company.
Within 1 month:
- Learn all aspects of our current product as part of your training.
- Setup the dev environment and push your first small piece of code to production.
- Have a one-one chat with every member of the AdNabu team, so you get to know everyone well.
Within 3 months:
- You'll start developing your first service all by yourself. (With some guidance)
- Write your first set of unit test cases and set up functional testing workflows.
- Conduct your first review of a peer's code.
- Participate in several bug-bashes to get a deep understanding of all the new features we're working on.
Within 6 months:
- You'll launch your first two or three services to production.
- Take architectural and infrastructure decisions that will impact the entire product.
- Be comfortable navigating most of our stack and infrastructure.
- Be responsible for the planning, scoping, design, and implementation of new services.
Within 12 months:
- You'll launch at least 3 to 4 core services to production and completely own scaling for some more.
- Participate in interviewing and hiring to influence team growth and how our values inform our culture.
- Collaborate with engineering, product, marketing, and customer success leadership to define priorities and set delivery goals.
- Strong knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, complexity analysis, databases, networking, and distributed systems.
- 3-6 years of experience with product development(Python & MVC based web framework).
- Experience with working on Linux system, version control, CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in designing scalable architectures to support a data-intensive application.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- The ability to explain sophisticated architectures to engineers, product managers, and support & operation executives.
- You are expected to write a proposal for your idea/solutions and take feedback from the team.
- Previous work experience at a product-based company or startup would be a bonus.
Personality traits we really admire:
- Great attitude to ask questions, learn, and suggest process improvements.
- Attention to detail and helps identify edge cases.
- Equal importance to planning, coding, code reviews, documentation, and testing.
- Highly motivated and coming up with fresh ideas and perspectives to help us move towards our goals faster.
- Adheres to release cycles and absolute commitment to deadlines.
Why should you join AdNabu?
By joining as our third Software Engineer in a growing team, you have the opportunity to make a huge impact by working closely with the leadership team, including the CEO. As we scale our tech team over the next few months, you will have a key role in hiring and taking on bigger responsibilities.
This is what our team members enjoy the most about AdNabu:
- Freedom & Responsibility: If you are a person who wants to take up challenging work & push your personal boundaries, then this is the right place for you.
- Great Salary & Equity: For our top performers and leaders, we grant stock options. As AdNabu continues to grow, you’ll have a real opportunity to create wealth for yourself and your family. We'll ensure you are financially well-off in the end.
- Holistic Growth: Building a career doesn’t have to be at the cost of missing out on your personal front. We believe that professional success is worth it when personal goals are nurtured with equal importance. We will support you on that journey of yours.
- Transparency: If you ever wanted to know what it’s like to be on an entrepreneurial journey, then working with AdNabu gives you that opportunity to experience it all first hand.
- Food & Snacks: We provide Sodexo coupons monthly. This is on top of your salary :)
- Health insurance: We offer health insurance coverage for you & your dependents.
- Flexible leaves & work-from-home: We only care about the work being effective and on-time. Do it from wherever you want to do it. Your home, or a beach in Goa, that’s all up to you :). Team bonding activities like quizzes, games, and more are conducted regularly.
If all of this sounds exciting to you, join us for an exciting and equally fulfilling ride at AdNabu!
People hiring at AdNabu
About the company
At Cutshort, We are building an unconventional startup to connect passionate professionals with each other. Using Artificial Intelligence (AI), gamification and network intelligence, our focus is to reduce noise and give high quality results to our users.
Our recruitment solution was launched first and is seeing good traction 1.5M+ users and ~15000 companies such as Google, Flipkart, Ola, Zomato, Oyo Rooms, HackerRank, BrowserStack have used the platform. So far, more than 4000 positions worth $17,500,000 have been closed by the hiring staff at these companies.
To experience the future, check out our latest product Voila: https://cutshort.io/voila
If you are smart and want to build something as big as LinkedIn, we might have a position for you. But before applying, be sure to read this blog post to see if you'd be a fit
About the company
Appknox, a leading mobile app security solution HQ'D in Singapore & Bangalore was founded by Harshit Agarwal and Subho Halder.
Since its inception, Appknox has become one of the go-to security solutions with the most powerful plug-and-play security platform, enabling security researchers, developers, and enterprises to build safe and secure mobile ecosystems using a system-plus human approach.
Appknox offers VA+PT solutions ( Vulnerability Assessment + Penetration Testing ) that provide end-to-end mobile application security and testing strategies to Fortune 500, SMB and Large Enterprises Globally helping businesses and mobile developers make their mobile apps more secure, thus not only enhancing protection for their customers but also for their own brand.
During the course of 8 years, Appknox has scaled up to work with some major brands in India, South-East Asia, Middle-East, Japan, and the US and have also successfully enabled some of the top government agencies with its On-Premise deployments & compliance testing. Appknox helps 500+ Enterprises which includes 20+ Fortune 1000 and with ministries/regulators across 10+ countries and some of the top banks across 20+ countries.
A champion of Value SaaS, with its customer and security-first approach Appknox has won many awards and recognitions from G2, Gartner and is one of the top mobile app security vendors in its 2021 Application security Hype Cycle report.
Our forward-leaning, pioneering spirit is backed by SeedPlus, JFDI Asia, Microsoft Ventures, and Cisco Launchpad and a legacy of expertise that began at the dawn of 2014.
About the company
We have one goal and one goal only - To build tools that employees at workplaces across the globe use to be successful at work everyday. We have spent the last 10+ years building and redefining enterprise workplace software solutions. We are proud of the products we have built, the customers who have placed their trust in us and the industry recognition we have won for our products and people practices.
Exciting challenges lie ahead as we set stretch goals for ourselves, stand outside the box and continue to innovate the employee work experience for businesses across the globe. We are just getting started.
Come join us as we continue to scale!
There are jobs, and then there are once in a lifetime opportunities. If you thrive in a fast paced environment and want to be part of something BIG, MangoApps is the place for you.
If you looking for not just a "job" but the kind of work that adds up to something meaningful. This is the place for you. MangoApps has been described a lot of things, a fun place, an opportunity to make an impact, workplace with a flat hierarchy and good quality work, devoid of any office politics. A place where your work speaks for you. A place where you make some friends and a lot of memories.
You have to experience it to truly believe it. Too good to be true? But it is!
Did we mention the awards for -
- Most Innovative HR Practices,
- Fun at Work Award and the listing among
- Top 51 Dream Companies to Work for in India at the World HRD Congress 2019.
Building a world-class product requires not just awesome technical skills but also intense commitment and the “keeping-at-it” ability. Qualities we look for in every Springster who comes on-board.
About the company
CrelioHealth (formerly LiveHealth) is a cloud-based LIS and RIS solution that enables Laboratory staff, doctors, and patients to easily access and manage medical information using the same platform. Find out more at https://creliohealth.com/ or get updates on https://blog.livehealth.in
We are voted as #14 rank in G2’s List of Best Software Sellers for 2021
About the company
DeepIntent (www.deepintent.com) is a next-generation advertising technology company applying state of the art Artificial Intelligence to improve the way ads are bought and sold globally. As the only DSP offering deeply contextual campaign targeting of individual concepts and their related sentiments, DeepIntent offers advertisers a unique way to discover and dynamically message audiences across both the major exchanges and direct sold inventory.
DeepIntent is pioneering a new era of understanding ad performance by user interests. In addition to higher yields, our publishers receive rich performance information on a per-concept, per-sentiment level, all in real-time and beautifully visualized on our UI.
About the company
At Freshworks, we pride ourselves on building powerful, sophisticated software that’s fun and easy to use. We believe that customers are the foundation of a successful business and we want to enable every team to deliver moments of wow to them.
We are constantly on the lookout for smart people who are passionate about building great products, designing great experiences, building scalable platforms, and making customers happy.
About the company
7 Innovation Labs
About the company
7.ai is redefining the way companies interact with consumers. Using artificial intelligence and machine learning to understand consumer intent, 7.ai’s technology helps companies create a personalized, predictive and effortless customer experience across all channels.
The world’s largest and most recognizable brands are using intent-driven engagement from 7.ai to assist several hundred million visitors annually, through more than 1.5 billion conversations, most of which are automated. The result is an order of magnitude improvement in digital adoption, customer satisfaction, and revenue growth.
For more information, visit: www.247.ai
7.ai is based in San Jose, California. 7.ai is a registered trademark of 24/7 Customer, Inc.