BRIDGEi2i Analytics is looking for talented individuals who are interested to be part of "Our" journey to build a best-in-class organization, driving increased adoption of business analytics across the globe.
As Senior UI Developer at BRIDGEi2i, you will participate in design, development and implementation of architectural deliverables of custom projects and products of BRIDGEi2i in Business Intelligence Applications. The role includes working closely with lead, testers, customers, project/product managers and designers.
- Expertise of 2+ year(s) in UI frameworks ( Angular (v2 and above), ReactJS)
- Good knowledge of web services (Restful API)
- Good knowledge of relational database management systems (SQL)
- Knowledge of build tools (Babel, Webpack, NPM, Grunt, Gradle, Yarn, etc)
- Working knowledge of server-side technologies, such as Spring Boot, NodeJS (Express or GraphQL on top preferred, but not compulsory)
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge of any one unit testing framework (Mocha, Karma/Jasmine, Istanbul)
- Curiosity and attention to detail
- Adaptable to changing technology and restrictions, design challenges, deadlines, and project requirements
- Should have 4+ Years of experience in Software Development.