About Smart Data Enterprises
at best in class provider of digital and product engineering services and solutions. We solve our client’s most complex digital challenges by engaging the brightest technical minds. Our digital labs help us to stay nimble while delivering on a global scale with a lean and agile mindset.
Design and develop REST based services for the Securities Journals platform.
Implement features like versioning, caching, authentication, authorization, throttling, circuit
braking, traceability, aggregation, orchestration, discovery, monitoring, alerts and analytics.
Work as an Agile squad member and interact with other squad members as well as external
stakeholders including business and technology partners (local as well as global) across Wealth
Management, infrastructure team, architecture team to deliver the objectives.
Objected Oriented Design, Reactive Design, Test Driven Development, CI/CD and other DevOps
practices to achieve the SDLC goals of Global Banking Technology.
Take ownership of the Securities Journals components from analysis to design to development
to unit testing and to production support.
5+ years of hands on experience in C# and related technologies
C#, WCF, Windows Services, Web API, Entity Framework
Web Services (XML, JSON, REST, SOAP)
Messaging technologies (Kafka / MQ)
Relational databases (SQL server / DB2)
Excellent communication, organizational, and planning skills
Working experience of Agile development methodologies and of DevOps integration
Exposure to JIRA or other ALM tools to create a productive, high quality development
Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
Ability to develop proof of concepts/prototypes in the new areas of development
Experience building applications for .Net Core
UI Technologies (Angular, React, Typescript)
NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
Experience working with public Cloud (Azure or AWS)
Knowledge of Financial market, lending based products and Wealth Management
- Experience in Node.js Frameworks
- Hands-on experience with MongoDB
- Experience working with third-party developer tools, including documentation, APIs and SDKs
- Good Grasp of Asynchronous Programming and Its Workarounds
- Database Schema design for Business Processes
- Working Knowledge of JWT based passport Authentication
- Can Write and Refactor Efficient Codes
- Experience in Implementing Data Protection
- Must have demonstrated the ability to deliver high-quality products on time
- Knowledge of GIT, SVN technology
- Must have skills:
- MVC, .Net C# 4.0, 4.5, .Net Core 3.1
- ASP .Net & ASP .Net Core
- Database - SQL Server – 12/13/14/15
Techwave is a leading global IT services and solutions company revolutionizing digital transformations. We enable clients to maximize their potential and achieve a greater market with a wide array of technology services, including, but not limited to Enterprise Resource Planning, Application Development, Analytics, Digital, and the Internet of things (IoT).
Organization : TECHWAVE (http://www.techwave.net/)
Requirement : Groovy Grails Developer
Experience :5+ Years
Job type : Permanent
Location : Hyderabad
Job Description Engaged in all phases of the software development lifecycle
Job qualifications and requirements
- 4+yrs experience in software development in Groovy, grails framework,
- Knowledge of mysql, postgresql, RabbitMQ, Linux based development/ deployment.
- Deployment with Jenkins/ maven,
- Good knowledge in Jira.
- Project experience in ecommerce/digital domain is a big plus.
- Strong exp in creating angular2+ (preferably angular 6) custom components
- Having exp with state mgmt. e.g., rxjs, Redux observable, Ngrx, Ngxs.
- Frameworks: Angular 2+/ 5/ 6, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3,
- Tools: GIT hub, Wireframe e.g., invasion
- Cloud Exposure
Should be able to take responsibility and work independently.
- Professional experience with C#, .NET & OOPS
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
Design, Develop and Test applications running in the cloud.
Work in sprints, within a highly motivated, self-organizing team to produce quality software
according to the priorities laid down by the application stakeholders.
Design innovative solutions to problems faced by our internal and external customers and
implement them on continuously evolving applications.
Write Unit tests to ensure code is proven to work before being deployed to Test environments.
Use defensive coding to ensure software is developed with a secure approach.
Provide input on best practices and innovations across all aspects of our software development.
Provide our customers with Applications that can satisfy their needs, working as part of the team
to address issues that customers may encounter as they go about their business.
Required Experience and Skills :
A minimum of 6 years of software development experience
In-depth knowledge of C#
Hands-on experience with ASP. NET MVC Framework
Strong knowledge and experience in designing and developing Web solutions using ASP.
NET MVC Framework
Rich experience in creating REST-based web-services using ASP. NET Web API or ASP.
Working experience of Relational Databases (MS SQL, Oracle nice to have), ORM (Entity
Framework, EF Core)
Affinity with unit and integration testing frameworks and TDD
Knowledge of Azure cloud and DevOps pipeline nice to have
Analyze, plan and estimate requirements as well as identify risks involved and provide
Understanding of design principles behind scalable and testable applications
Continuous improvement and innovative mind-set.
Ability to take a lead role and take ownership of complex data integration deliveries.
A degree in Computer Science and/or a business related degree; or equivalent work experience.
About Freespace* (a.k.a. Workplace Fabric)
Workplace Fabric develops solutions that makes workplaces intelligent. Our solutions help increase productivity of office workers while helping to lower the cost of real estate. Our Flagship
product Freespace is installed in over 40 cities around the world and serves over 30,000 people every day. Starting with the first deployment in March 2016 we have rapidly grown with our solution being rolled out globally while continuing to stay cash positive. With successes at several blue-chip clients Workplace Fabric has carved a unique leadership position in workplace management and employee engagement SaaS solutions.
*To find out more, follow us on social media – LinkedIn & Facebook @ workplace-fabric
What is on our offer?
- An absolutely action packed, fun, and demanding workplace lets our employees to thrive in a team-based environment with passion, fun, pride and teamwork as our core values.
- We can offer you career opportunities to challenge, develop and exceed your aspirations with training and development throughout your career.
- Life is never dull at Freespace as there is always something to learn, constantly pushing you to develop your skills and take on the next exciting challenge.
You will be an experienced Backend Engineer with an interest in data and analytics, developing our fast growing Analytics Team. Working closely as an active team member, having ownership & accountability to develop analytics stories, in delivering timely projects through Scrum. Working with product owners and team leads to clarifying requirements, challenge assumptions in order to ensure successful executions and push the client analytics to its best.
Key Skills and Experience
Good to have: TypeScript, IoT, AWS Certifications
Experience: 4-6 years
- Data processing and manipulation expert
- Able to easily comprehend and write complex & efficient SQL queries
- Ability to understand, design and fully document end-to-end scalable IoT systems
- Expert in in building Well-Architected solutions using AWS Services (eg Lambda, Athena, S3 etc)
- Comfortable with of ES6+, TypeScript & emerging web technologies
- Experience of building secure, metered REST APIs and connectors for BI tools like Tableau and PowerBI
- Hands-on programmer
- Be passionate about understanding the business problem and using data to tell the stories in delivering solutions which drive client decisions.
- Lead by example by demonstrating best practice and mentoring of team members
- Clear thinker with a systematic problem-solving approach, breaking the problem down into simple achievable and realistically estimated steps
- Seeing a project through from conception into production and support ensuring quality throughout.
- Ensure high standards by instilling data quality checks, code reviews and documentation in work and team practices.
- Able to challenge solutions and processes in creating the best products and environment to work.
- Unafraid to own mistakes
- Customer focussed