- Strong working experience in IOS application development is a must. First-hand experience of native mobile apps using Swift must.
- Experience with Swift, RxSwift, Swift UI, Unit test.
- Strong system design and architecture skills - specifically for IOS. Curiosity to tinker around, explore new paradigms and strongest for continuous improvement. Strong problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of network connections, Rest API'sand scheduling. Strong knowledge about security standards (e.g. HTTPS) and privacy standards.
- Idea/experience of the unit and instrumentation testing in IOS. Optimizing app performance and memory consumption.
- Leveraging community libraries to efficiently complete development tasks.
- Debugging apps using simulators and related tooling.
- Persisting data for offline-first apps using databases such as Realm.
- Localizing apps to support multiple languages and regions, vernacular libraries and fonts.
- Familiar with Version control system such as GIT.
Recro is a developer-focused platform that was founded with the aim of seamlessly matching individual expertise with the right opportunities.
We empower talented developers by providing them with relevant experience at fast-growing startups based on technical competencies and aspirations. These opportunities have a significant impact on their career success and help them become their best self.
On the other hand, startups get instant access to top-quality developers with guaranteed productivity from the very beginning. We help them to scale up/down based on their needs, thus ensuring an efficient and high-yielding workforce.
Developers solve real-time complex problems and get exposure to the uplifting and challenging work culture at start-ups like Flipkart, Dunzo, Swiggy, and Zivame among many others. At Recro, we ensure continuous support from our strong community to accelerate careers for developers and strive to create optimal business outcomes for high-growth startups.
Company is working in exciting intersection of the 2 hottest trends around - edtech & fintech!
Company is building the core engineering team and looking for an Ios Developer who can take ownership and deliver independently.
They are looking to hire a talented iOS developer to design, build, and maintain the nextgeneration of iOS applications. Your primary focus will be developing high-end iOS applications for the latest Apple mobile devices. Your duties may include collaborating with the design team for new application features, identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code, and updating applications published on the App Store.
The best candidates will check all OR many of these boxes :
● 3-6 years of experience in an IOS Developer role
● To ensure success as an iOS developer, you should have a strong working
knowledge of iOS Frameworks, be proficient in Objective-C
● Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
● Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
● Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
● Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
● Fixing application bugs before the final release.
● Publishing application on App Store.
● Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
● Designing and implementing application updates.
● iOS Developer Requirements:
● Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
● Proven experience as an app developer.
● Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
● Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
● Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
● Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
● Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
● Knowledge of C-based libraries.
● Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
● Experience with continuous integration.
We’re looking for a Mobile Team lead to join our growing team! Our ideal candidate is not only an experienced iOS/Android developer and is responsible for guiding our technical choices but plays an essential role in leading the growth and development of our mobile team.
About this position
We’re looking for a Mobile Team lead to join our growing team!
Our ideal candidate is not only an experienced iOS/Android developer and is responsible for guiding our technical choices but plays an essential role in leading the growth and development of our mobile team.
What are you going to do?
- Work with our technical leaders to set out a vision for our mobile engineering.
- Responsible for supervising, managing and motivating the mobile development team.
- Contributes towards Native and Hybrid Mobile App Development for both Android and iOS, by bringing in deep core technology expertise and relevant business knowledge to the team. Play a critical role in leading the innovation and growth of our mobile platforms.
- Providing technical expertise for every phase of the project lifecycle; from concept development to solution design, implementation, optimization and support
- Work with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Coach, guide and mentor existing mobile developers to grow into their work.
- Should have experience in team building.
- Work with external data sources and APIs.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Work with project managers on estimating the feasibility and complexity of new products/features.
- Participate in the planning process for software development projects, and ensure meeting quality and deadlines on delivery.
- Design the architecture of new products/features.
- Provide best practices and make sure they are respected.
- Implement the quality assurance processes.
- Ensure delivering the required software quality and reliability of the entire team's output.
You need to have:
- 5+ years of relevant software development experience with 1+ years of preferable work experience as a team lead.
- Must have hands-on experience on Flutter, Native Android and Native iOS.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- You have experience working on a number of mobile apps.
- Good orator, presenter with influencing skills to manage and negotiate complex conflicting solutions.
- Experience in leading, managing, mentoring a team of developers.
- Quick problem-solving skills with exceptional aptitude and reasoning.
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities.
- Excellent communication, motivational and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with many cross-functional partners to drive complex projects forward
- Experience working with agile teams and making rapid decisions in a dynamic and disruptive environment
The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and debugging mobile applications for the company. Using Swift / Kotlin this candidate will be able to translate user and business needs into functional frontend design.
- Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
- 3+ years' experience in frontend development
- Experience building mobile applications using Kotlin or Swift.
- Enguru is India’s leading destination for online learning English, with over 4 crore learners
- who have used our products. enguru caters to multiple audiences, including adult and
- children learners looking to learn English through live group and/or personal classes.
About the role:
- You will have end-to-end ownership in helping to launch the first iOS app in the enguru
- product suite. You will work closely with back-end engineers, product managers and graphic
- designers to build different layers of the infrastructure. You will be responsible for
- discovering, evaluating and implementing new technologies in your process to optimise the
- development efficiency.
Desired Experience & Skillsets:
- Experience in publishing iOS apps in the app store, and worked on the development of iOS apps and their integration with back-end services.
- Proficient in offline storage database systems and experience with third-party libraries (including custom libraries
- Strong debugging, troubleshooting, performance tuning and optimisation skills.
- Knowledge of asynchronous and multithreading pattern.
- Excellent computer science fundamentals, including databases, OOP, data structure and algorithm knowledge.
- Experience building fluid custom interfaces for a variety of screens, backed with a strong understanding of Apple design principles and interface guidelines.
Proficiency with tools :
- Restful APIs
- AWS API Gateway
Our client is a platform of digital-first health clinics owned and operated under one house, with each of them working together toward one mission: To help Indians lead a more fulfilling life surrounded by wellness and grace.
The business is creating a family of purposeful health platforms with personalized solutions for a particular problem in a niche segment. Each platform provides the essentials to enable an individual segment of people to lead a graceful life full of purpose and wellbeing.
- We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of existing applications along with continuous integration of new features, who can take the ownership and work independently.
- At least 2 years of experience with MVVM architecture
- 5-8 years of experience with Android development
- Extensive experience of 3rd party integration
- Good knowledge of Java and Kotlin
- Good Logical ability
- Notification and Payment Gateway experience
- Adaptation to new technologies
- Able to design dynamic complex U
- Experience building custom SDK
- Experience with Multi Module Application
- Integrate the design into high-quality code.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of an application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Work alongside other developers working on a different platform for the Application. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, design implementation, and creating a quality product is essential.
Soft Skills :
- Positive attitude
- Good analytical skills
- Hungry for growth
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will work as part of a software development team and be responsible
for designing, implementing, and maintaining the back-end of fast-growing web/mobile applications.
You could be an ideal candidate if you have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from a reputed
college. You need to have expert-level programming skills in Flutter using Dart along with a deep
understanding of consumer experience. You should have experience working effectively in software
development teams ensuring tight deadlines are met. You should be passionate about writing elegant
code that solves meaningful real-life problems.
You should have already successfully built or made significant contributions to Flutter apps of reasonable
scale that are live on the Play/App store.
What will your role look like?
● Write well-designed, design pattern-based, testable, efficient, and high-quality code in Flutter
● Build UI components in accordance with the design provided by the UX Design team.
● Design (LLD & HLD) and architect technical solutions for the business problems of a B2C app
and support needs of growing scale.
● Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new packages.
● Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
● Prepare and produce releases of the app(s) on Play/App stores.
Roles and Responsibilities
Who are we looking for?
● B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
● 3-6 years of relevant work experience.
● Strong problem-solving skills, Computer science fundamentals, Data structures, and Algorithms.
● Solid OOP and software design knowledge with a great understanding of consumer journey – you
should know how to develop and deliver an app that’s extensible, reusable, and meets desired
Customer eXperience(CX) objectives.
● Experience working with Design tools like Figma/Sketch/Zeplin as a developer and implementing
the same in Flutter
● Hands-on experience on various product and analytics integration like - MoEngage, Appsflyer,
UxCam, Localytics , Crashlytics, Mixpanel, Branch, Onesignal, etc.
● Knowledge of any other native or cross-platform mobile development framework (e.g. Swift iOS,
Java Android, React Native) would be a plus
● Experience with all phases of the software development life cycle, best practices, and Agile
● Ability to work autonomously, be excited by new technologies, and never back down from the
challenges of scale.
● Be able to perform effective code reviews, and mentor junior engineers.
We’re looking for engineers to be a part of our iOS development team. Our close-knit iOS team
works on high-quality multiple consumer applications.
As a member of this team, you’ll collaborate closely with Product Owners, Designers and Engineers (3-in-a-box model) to create innovative solutions for our customers. & you’ll play an important role in product development from concept to launch.
We don't need to emphasise the benefits of working in a food company, fun and food isomnipresent.
Hiring for champs who believe in changing the world through technology
● Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
● Write Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general
● Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
● Brainstorm, contribute new ideas, think of innovative strategies, and implement solutions to difficult problems.
● In short, you're involved from start to finish.
● 1-3 years of experience in developing enterprise class mobile apps for iOS platform.
● An entrepreneurial attitude that gets quality projects done quickly.
● Good programming skills in Objective-C/Swift and extensive knowledge of Apple’s SDKs and frameworks like Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics,Core Location,Foundation, UIKit, etc. along with proficiency in using Xcode
● Understanding of Swift memory management and debugging/performance improvement tools.
● Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
● Knowledge of MVC, MVVM & Client/Server architecture.
● Basic understanding of algorithms and data structures
● Be a problem solver; be given any problem and will come back with solutions, or at least
● A Github account with some neat projects in it
● More than one app currently published to the iTunes store
- Deep knowledge of ( List here the mobile platforms on which the app runs,
e.g., Android, iOS, etc. )
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team
to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
MyScoot is a Y Combinator and VC funded start-up that helps you discover new people at home-hosted social events.
We are looking for an experienced React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a high-quality engineering team at a product startup or MNC
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or related technical field from a top-tier college
- Proficiency in CS concepts such as data structures and algorithms
- Experience in implementing readable, object oriented code and design patterns
- Understanding of build, deployment, A/B testing of products
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, IntelliJ
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- 1+ years of experience working as a React Native Mobile Developer