Skills Required: • Proficient with Objective-C or Swift, and Cocoa Touch • Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc. • Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning • Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services • Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards • Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines • Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred • Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools • Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications • Knack for benchmarking and optimization • Proficient understanding of code versioning tools • Familiarity with continuous integration
As a consumer application startup, you are crucial to our existence. Your skills will define how our users will perceive our capabilities. We are looking for creators with an obsessive
need for visual and performance perfection, combined with high learning+implementation
combo powers. The ones who iterate the script 100s of times, if required, to get that feature
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design and build advanced applications for the Android and iOS platform on
• Collaborate with engineering and cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship
• Work with outside data sources and APIs
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize
• Knowledge of developing trends and emerging standards in mobile apps and
• Excellent technical knowledge of React Native
• Pro with Android and iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Good understanding of RESTful APIs and how to connect Android applications to
• You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high-quality code
• Contribute to the design, architecture, and development of apps that are elegant,
efficient, secure, highly available, and maintainable
• Highly motivated and maintain a positive, “can-do” attitude in an uncertain
• Follow and help cultivate consistent development best practices
Writing clean and efficient codes for iOS applications
Supporting the entire application lifecycle from concept to design, testing, release and support
Troubleshooting and bug fixes for applications, to ensure that codes are clean and secure
Recommending changes and enhancements
Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols
Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
You have prior experience as an iOS Developer
You have a portfolio of released applications on the App Store
You are familiar with mobile product and design lifecycles
You have proven experience in iOS development in either Objective-C / Swift
Experience with iOS frameworks (Eg. Core Data, Core Animation etc.)
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to effectively integrate iOS applications
Good understanding of iOS release cycle and familiarity with CI/CD platform and pipelines
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (eg. Git)
Familiarity with various testing tools
Lead a full product development lifecycle from requirement gathering, product design, development,
to roll out and maintenance
Participate in development life cycle activities like design, coding, testing and production release.
Own the delivery of multiple features of the product end to end while hands-on in development as well
Advocate best development practices such as continuous integration/continuous delivery, automation
(testing and infrastructure) and code modularity, extensibility, quality
Lead by example and mentor other developers in the team both technically and professionally
Experience in building Apps from Scratch is a big plus
Experience & Skills Min 7+ Years in IOS Application Development
Deep understanding of iOS SDKs
Experience in multithreaded programming and excellent memory management know how
Proficient in Swift. Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Hands on experience with RxSwift, MVVM, Viper, Audio/Video Framework, Animation, Google Map APIs
Managing systems in production and understands release process, monitoring, and debugging
Experience working with iOS frameworks
Experience working with Kotlin Multiplatform/Flutter/Xamarin will be an added advantage.
Greeting from Uplogic Technologies Pvt Ltd!!!
We are looking for a dynamic and organized professional to our development team in Madurai Branch who are excel in everything he or she do and interested in learn and grow along with UPLOGIC Team and enhance their hands in the development of Organization.
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Designation: iOS Developer
Job Location: Madurai
- Should have Strong coding skills in mobile development life cycle
- Must be proficient in swift
- Sound Experience in backend with high-quality code
- Should be strong in iOS design concept
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Should have strong interpersonal and communication skill
If you are interested share your updated profile. And it's highly appreciated if you can refer any of your friends, whose profile is suitable for the same.
iOS is one of the world’s leading mobile platforms, which makes Aertrip’s iOS app supremely important. Millions of users worldwide shall access Aertrip via the iOS app. You will have the opportunity to build one of the most amazingly designed apps in the world. The app shall be a benchmark - not just in the field of travel but for app developers worldwide across categories. So far, we've built a reasonably-sized, high-powered team and are always striving to be the best place to work we can be.
Our Tech Deck :
Backend & Servers
Your Part :
You would be responsible for the complete development and continuous improvement of our iOS app.
Preferred Qualification & Experience :
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience/knowledge
5+ years of software engineering
3+ years of IOS platform experience, with strong background in algorithms.
Proficient with Swift, Objective-C, and Cocoa Touch
Experience with iOS frameworks such as X Code, Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
Knowledge of third party SDK integrations.
Hands-on technical experience with scalable Architecture.
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
Experience with performance and memory tuning
Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
Preferred Skills & Abilities :
As a Developer:
Write clean, manageable code and maintain proper documentation
Capable of designing large applications with stabllity and performance
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies and frameworks to maximise development efficiency
Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithms
Familiarity with continuous integration
Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Knack for benchmarking and optimization
Passion for quality and innovation
An eye for detail
As a team player
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
Ability to manage and drive small teams
Ability to work independently in small teams
Estimate timelines and deliver as per schedule
Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines
Thrive in a variable and demanding startup environment
Collaborate with multiple disciplines like product, engineering, marketing, research and support, and enjoy working in a collaborative environment
Understand technical and business needs and fulfil them
You must have prior experience as an Android Developer using Kotlin, Java, Android SDK, Android NDK
Strong knowledge in different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
We are looking for a React/React-Native Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the Mobile platform and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic using NodeJs, developing UI components in ReactJs/React-Native, working with database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness.
- Developing user-facing elements for Mobile platform and interfacing them with backend logic.
- Developing REST APIs using reusable code.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Mobile screen responsiveness.
- Clear communication with team and practice good coding quality standards.
Skills And Qualifications
- Good understanding and experience in building scalable Mobile application.
- Minimum 2-4 years of Hands-on experience on programming with ReactJs/React Native, Node js and rameworks like NextJs.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux
- User authorization and authentication between multiple systems using technologies such as Jwt-auth, OAuth and etc.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- 2+ years of hands-on programming experience in building native iOS apps, with deep focus on usability, performance, Core Data and integration with REST APIs & services.
- Built real world apps that are published on the app store.
- Experience in OO design, design patterns & fluency in Objective-C programming (exposure to Swift or React Native would be a plus)
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs, consuming REST Web Services
- Unit/Integration tests
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance UI development with Interface Builder and Code, including Auto Layout
Why FabHotels? Budget hotels is the largest and fastest growing segment of the Indian travel market. Despite attracting billions of dollars in last few years, online penetration in hotel bookings is still sub-20%. Supply of budget hotels is fragmented and lacks any brand of scale. At FabHotels, we’re building a millennial traveler focused budget hotel brand that leverages people, technology and processes in an asset-light, scalable model to deliver delight to consumers and segment-leading returns to asset owners. In ~4 years since inception, we have become larger than many established traditional hotel chains. Currently we have a fast growing network of 550+ hotels and 11,000+ rooms across ~50 cities pan-India.
Who? Founded by Bain & Wharton alumni, Vaibhav Aggarwal & Adarsh Manpuria,
FabHotels has raised >$35Mn. till date from leading VC firms Goldman Sachs, Accel Partners, Qualcomm Ventures. We're always looking for young, hungry & self-driven individuals, who want more than a 10-7 desk job and to make a significant contribution in creating a first-in-class Indian hospitality brand.
About the role: One key differentiator of FabHotels brand for our asset partners is bestin-class returns. While our online & offline demand teams drive higher occupancies for our partners, this role entails ownership of developing and work on react native side of application development.
- Knows how to embed React-Native in a native (iOS/Android) component and vice versa.
- Firm grasp on JS/CSS fundamentals
- Build pixel-perfect, battery smooth UIs ((layouts, animations, etc.))across both mobile platforms
- Good understanding of Design and Architecture Patterns
- Strong focus on app performance
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Grade, Android Studio
- Good at working with third party libraries and debugging dependency conflicts
- Experience in unit testing is preferable.
Individuals who would connect best with the job requirements are those who:
- Are excited to be part of a young, dynamic team that is building a disruptive, sustainable business
- Are willing to go the extra 100 miles it takes to win in a super competitive market
- Are innovative, resourceful and comfortable with dynamic business requirements
- Fulfil below minimum criteria:
- 4+ years experience in Mobile app development.
- Must have published at least 1 major React-Native app
- Experience with CodePush (appcenter)
- Hands on experience in Redux