It is a platform to build organizational capability in line with the business
objectives of the organization, driven by global industry Professionals.
It works with leadership at enterprises to identify the gaps in skills in existing employees and develops Live Programs and delivers these programs through its Global Network of Industry Professionals.
Who we are
It has been started a team of Mckinsey/ISB alums and life-long passionate teachers, who believe that “Knowledge acquired by Professionals through years of hard work is a treasure chest,
which can help professionals shape their careers and help companies create rockstars from their existing workforce”.
We are a Series A funded startup backed by Amazing Investors like Y Combinator, GSV Ventures, and Matrix Partners.
What will you do
● Work as part of a small team, which will include AntWak tech team of React Native developers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer to build React Native iOS / Android application
● Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
● Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
● Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
● Integrate third-party API's.
● Write unit and integration tests and work with native modules when required.
● Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
● Complete one or two week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
● Assist with building estimates.
What skills do you need?
● 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
● 4+ years of professional software development experience.
● Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java a plus but not required.
● Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
● An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
● Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
● Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
● Should have good experience of REST API and graphQL integration
● Should have experience of working in Redux-React based environment
● Best to have working experience of NEXT Js and React with Typescript.
● You’re passionate about software development.You’re constantly striving to learn new things and improve. You follow industry news, regularly thinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills current.
Why you will love to work with us
We’re a medium-sized tech team that’s growing fast, so everyone that joins has a direct impact on the
direction and success of the company. Today’s hires will be tomorrow’s leaders. We strive for an open, flat, collaborative, work-hard play-hard environment.We offer competitive compensation with health insurance.
＃Must be Proficient in Swift, Objective C, Apple’s Xcode IDE
＃Knowledge of frameworks and APIs like Foundation, UIKit, and CocoaTouch
＃Apple Human Interface Guidelines
＃OpenGL or Metal, iOS graphics APIs
＃Familiarity with iOS 10 and newer OS versions
＃Knack for benchmarking and optimization
＃Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
＃Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
＃Using version control (e.g. SVN, GIT)
＃Excellent debugging and optimisation skills
＃Good to have backend development skills
We’re looking for iOS Mobile Application Developer who has solid knowledge of iOS application’s life cycle, specially in modern mobile application. We need someone to build the native applications for iOS using Swift & Objective-C on Xcode. You’ll need to create applications from scratch or configure the existing applications.
i. Design and implement applications from initial concept, app architecture, and user interface to finished deliverable.
ii. Implement new features, enhancements, and content of existing applications.
iii. Implement design of native application using Auto Layout Guide & Constraints in Interface Builder.
iv. Create and update re-usable code libraries to streamline app development cycle.
v. Contribute to all phases of the product development: design, develop, test, maintain and improvise.
- BASIC SKILLS:
i. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
iii. Having experience with Auto Layout Guide.
iv. Strong knowledge of current iOS development languages (Swift & Objective-C).
v. Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
vi. Flexibility and eagerness to identify, learn, and use new and changing technologies.
v. Self Confident and Enthusiastic.
- Contract length: 12 Month
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Fresher
Pay: 16,000- ₹22,000 per month
Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
-Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
-Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
-Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
-Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch
-Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
-Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
-Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
-Understanding of Googles Android design principles and interface guidelines
-Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
-Familiarity with continuous integration
-Experience with Kotlin or Java
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Implement new features while maintaining overall quality of software
- Contribute to a culture of learning by documenting and sharing technical knowledge as a developer on an agile squad
- Participate in developer communities of practice by following best practices, participating in code reviews, and sharing knowledge
- Remain current on relevant technology trends
- Participate in researching and resolving customer issues
- Other duties as assigned
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Proficient in native development with Swift and Objective-C
- Experience building interface components and experiences using Swift UI and WebKit and understanding their limitations
- Knowledge and experience working with the MVVM design pattern
- Prior experience with knowledge of Git and GitHub
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guideline
- Understanding of the full software development lifecycle
- Familiarity with security best practices for software development
- A minimum of 3yrs of coding as an iOS Developer.
- In-depth experience with Swift and Xcode.
- Up to date with the latest Cocoa and iOS trends.
- Understanding of UI Kit, Core Animation, Interactions, GCD & Networking.
- Excellent understanding of design patterns & Object Oriented Programming.
- Understanding of analytics, remote reporting and measurements.
- Experience of working with Continuous Integration (CI) and Unit Testing on iOS.
- Experience with API’s and core data.
- Excellent debugging skills.
- Experience working with Git.
- Knowledge of socket based networking desirable.
- Understanding of the iOS ecosystem (APNs, Code signing, iTunes Connect, TestFlight).
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
An iOS developer is responsible for developing applications for mobile devices powered by Apple’s
iOS operating system. They must also have a strong understanding of the patterns and practices
that revolve around the iOS platform.
1. Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
2. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
3. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
4. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
5. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Skills & Qualifications
1. Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Cocoa Touch, Firebase, Alamofire
2. Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
3. Proven working experience in software development
4. Working experience in iOS development
5. Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
6. Must have knowledge of Swift & Objective C
7. Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
8. Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
9. Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
We are looking for the candidates with 3+ years of experience
Ebullient Gaming India is India’s biggest network of gaming generating 250 Million+ Views per month for gaming content. It is powered by a Talent management agency, an Online Publication, an Event arm and a creative agency that works with the best brands and gaming talent of the country.
Ebullient is hiring for a Full Stack Mobile Developer to build and maintain their technology platform.
Who Should Apply?
- Passionate about building new things from scratch
- Good with managing and organising work amongst the team to get the job done
- Excellent in hiring a team for new projects and retaining good talents to build an in-house team
- Will to learn from the mentors and kind to share the experience with the mentees
Why Will I Apply?
- I will have Experience to be a part of a brand journey from scratch
- I will have freedom to fail in pursuit of disruption
- I will work and compete with the brightest minds in the category
- I will enjoy the pressure and perks of higher hierarchy
What are your Roles and Responsibilities?
- Ability to handle the entire lifecycle of a mobile application which involves client/server side coding, infrastructure deployment and management on cloud, and publishing application on Google Play Store and Apple App Store
- Work collaboratively with subject matter experts to translate complex industry-specific problems into a working software
- Ability to build and maintain high performing systems at scale
- Eventually, take ownership of the product and lead an entire team of engineers
What are the must-haves for the job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant work experience
- Understanding of programming paradigms
- Proficient in building mobile applications using React Native
- Hands-on with at least one of the server-side languages, framework or runtime such as Golang, Nodejs, Python, Java or .Net
- Familiarity with database concepts and technologies
- Hands-on with at least one of the NoSql databases such as Mongo DB, Elastic Search or Cassandra
- Understanding of micro services architecture and inter-service communication using REST and RPC APIs
- Familiarity with cloud service technologies with a provider such as AWS, Azure or GCP
- Understanding of scalable design patterns
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipeline
Experience: 2-7 years
Salary: According to Eligibility
Location: Delhi NCR
Contact Person: Neelam
Interested candidate send updated resume( neelam @ egiplay . com)
We are looking for skilled iOS developers who are passionate about solving digital payment problems for over a billion Indians.
- At least 4 years of experience in developing, releasing, and maintaining iOS mobile applications.
- Ability to write efficient, reusable, and maintainable code in Swift.
- Excellent expertise in iOS SDK frameworks and fundamentals.
- Amazing debugging skills with the ability to write unit test cases Strong computer science fundamentals.
- Startup friendly i.e self-starter, quick learner, hard-working, and passionate.