About Sugoi Labs
Writing clean and efficient codes for iOS applications
Supporting the entire application lifecycle from concept to design, testing, release and support
Troubleshooting and bug fixes for applications, to ensure that codes are clean and secure
Recommending changes and enhancements
Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols
Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
You have prior experience as an iOS Developer
You have a portfolio of released applications on the App Store
You are familiar with mobile product and design lifecycles
You have proven experience in iOS development in either Objective-C / Swift
Experience with iOS frameworks (Eg. Core Data, Core Animation etc.)
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to effectively integrate iOS applications
Good understanding of iOS release cycle and familiarity with CI/CD platform and pipelines
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (eg. Git)
Familiarity with various testing tools
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Design, build and deliver enterprise level mobile applications
- Write code with standards and conventions and follow best practices
- Encourage and lead innovation and solid lifecycle processes
- Collaborate with team on work definition, estimation and prioritization
- Lead and grow as a professional software engineer.
- Full ownership of product deliveries and mentoring junior team members.
- Strong client interactions to provide excellent Quality of Service.
- Owning the code base and making sure all code is reviewed and is of very high quality.
- Write and modify coding conventions and standards documents for all development
- 2-4 years experience in developing Android applications using Java and Kotlin
- Java, Kotlin
- Maven, Git, Bitbucket
- Knowledge Data Structures
- SQLite, Room Database
- Must have strong knowledge and experience in Agile based software development methodologies. Knowledge of an Agile tool like Jira.
- Must have a very strong knowledge of integrating various system and APIs (both REST and SOAP)
- Good to have: Experience of Payment Gateway Integration, Third Party SDK integrations
- Domain Preference
- FinTech, Banking, IoT
• Collaboration with teams spread across different locations and vendors
• Leading the team on daily development tasks
• Helping the team to solve complex design/architectural problems
• Managing App Store and Play Store releases
• Guide other members in the team. Should take initiatives to improve code quality standards and team efficiency.
• Participate in the requirements gathering and come up efficient solutions
• Efficiently estimate on high and low level requirements along with assessing risk items
• Closely work with client managers and architects.
• Minimum 8 years of hands-on experience in Mobile App Development (iOS/Android).
• At least 2 years of hands-on experience with Flutter.
• Experience with MVVM/MVP/MVC/VIPER Pattern.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs/ GraphQL.
• Experience with any of the state management libraries like Bloc, Provider, Mobx, etc.
• Experience with databases like Firebase and SQLite.
• Strong understanding of UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
• Decent experience on Scrum and Agile development process. Be proficient in using version control and
continuous integration, with tools such as Bitbucket, Git and Jenkins.
• Experience on user engagement/behavioural Analytics.
• Good communication skills. Should be a problem solver with an attitude to contribute towards the success of
Team/Project as well as organization
• Should evidence a few well-known applications in the stores
Good to Have:
• Full stack development experience.
• Work experience on insurance domain.
Founded by two MDI alumnus, who felt an extreme need for a student centric and personalized learning platform that delivers enjoyable learning content in local language and as per the state boards. There was a strong gap for a solution which is easy to use, lets students enjoy learning, makes life easy for a teacher and delivers learning in the language that students are most comfortable.
The organisation has worked in 14 states across India having delivered digital learning solutions in multiple Indian languages. They have been awarded by Google India under "Impacting Change through Digital", recognized by Yes Bank Foundation as one of India's Top 25 Social Impact Organisations and have been a part of a think tank by Ministry of Human Resources and Development on Digital Learning for schools. working with our current developer to understand the current stage, and then actively own up the planning and development of all above mentioned aspects
- Working with React Native development for iOS apps.
- Managing ReactJS, Firebase database and other MySQL based databases, Firebase analytics and server side integration/dev.
- Taking up immediate responsibility of developing and releasing the iOS version of the company's app.
- Working on scaling/revising the company's app with various additional learning and e-commerce features to grow it into a nationally scaled app product.
- Developing web version of the solution in React.
- Taking responsibility of ongoing development work including app backend, reporting and analytics planned by the developer for both the products along with the current team.
- Understanding the company's plans to integrate a play store format paid content library cum marketplace, personalization for every user via basic/practical and easy implementations of AI once initial user base and the product roadmap is stablized.
What you need to have:
- Tech Expectations:
- Deep practical experience with React Native development for iOS Apps
- Experience of ReactJS, Firebase database and other MySQL based databases, Firebase analytics and server side integration/dev.
- End user app based product experience for developing, launching, stabilizing and scaling an app in both android and iOS.
- An end user app based product development, go-live, product managing, release management, crash management, user data and analytics experience in iOS.
- Role Responsibilities:
- Developer should take complete responsibility of the iOS and Web versions of the company's apps.
- Looking for someone who aspires to grow deeper and stronger in tech capability for scaling up and growing the apps into the most valuable and successful solutions in our category
- Profile to Personality Fitment Expectations -
- Looking for someone with an undistracted mind, an aspiration for continued learning and holistic growth in life, humility to learn and self confidence to learn and do anything.
- 2-5 years of deep hands-on experience with react native and React JS.
Job Description Responsibilities:
• Design and build mobile applications using React Native
• Build native component for iOS (Native experience would be plus) or Android
• Collaborate closely with the Team lead to understanding the requirement and implementation details.
• integration with third-party APIs.
• 2yrs experience in React-Native based app development is a must.
• Must have published at least 1 major React-Native app
• Knows how to embed React-Native in a native(iOS/Android) component and vice versa
• Strong focus on app performance.
Design and build applications for the iOS platform
Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
(Add other responsibilities here that are relevant)
Proficient with Objective-C or Swift (depending on project requirements), and Cocoa Touch
Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools (such as Instruments and Shark, depending on project needs)
Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
Knack for benchmarking and optimization
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
Familiarity with continuous integration
- Relevant experience in building a mobile application using React Native.
- Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components for mobile and implementing them following well-known React workflows. (such as Flux or Redux)
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- You will be coordinating with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Should have published at least 2 live hybrid mobile applications.
- Expertise in RESTful APIs development.
- Expertise with code testing best practices, including unit and integration testing to ensure a quality of code.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, TFS and Agile/SCRUM Development methodologies