What we offer
* Best in market Salary.
* High degree of freedom: if we hire you, we trust in you
* Lots of learning: we have just started our operations and you will be involved in the entire product life cycle.
What will you do
* You will be our WordPress expert
* Work on developing custom plugins and changing the features of our existing custom plugin
* You will be in direct touch with CMO and CTO for defining the product flow and features
What you need to have
* Minimum 4 years of development experience
* Experience in building a custom WordPress plugin
* Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus
* Curiosity to learn and apply new things
- Overlook development of all user-facing products in React
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Focus on code maintainability and performance of application
- Provide technical advice and assists in solving programming problems
- Use Server Side Rendering when applicable
- Enhance SEO, Analytics and overall frontend architecture for better performance
- 4+ years of experience building frontend for consumer facing products
- 2+ years on ReactJS for consumer facing products
- 1+ years of Team Lead/Management experience
- Thorough understanding of architecting the frontend system with Server Side Rendering
- Good foundation in design and a knack for designing interactions and elegant interfaces
- Understands app development cycle
- Experience with NodeJS for Server Side Rendering/coordinating with the backend team
for API requirements
- Must come up with caching solutions where required to speed up the website load speed
and improve customer experience
Hands-on development and implementation of solutions including the configuration of e.IQ platform components and custom development
Tasks associated with testing and documentation of solution implemented
Roles and Responsibilities :
Developing front end website architecture.
Designing user interactions on web pages.
Developing back end website applications.
Creating servers and databases for functionality.
Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
Designing and developing APIs.
Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Desired Candidate Profile :
HTML/CSS. While HTML stands for Hypertext Markup Language, CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets. ...
Git and GitHub. ...
Backend languages. ...
Web architecture. ...
HTTP and REST. ...
Database storage. ...
Basic design skills.
Familiar with nodejs, reactjs, angularjs, expressjs etc......
Goodera is an employee volunteering, CSR, and ESG management company that enables corporations, foundations, governments, non-profits, and employees across 90+ countries. Goodera empowers companies to provide engaging and impactful virtu l volunteering experiences to their employees globally and achieve
Through curated volunteering opportunities, end-to-end program management, and impact measurement, Goodera offers a seamless volunteering experience. Goodera enables non-profits to create a sustainable impact by raising money, increasing visibility, and building long-term volunteers for causes they support. Goodera is coheadquartered in San Mateo, CA, and Bangalore, India. For more details, please visit www.goodera.com.
• Develop a deep understanding of the start-up ecosystem.
• Build customer facing technology product for global customers.
• Own the Product's frontend and backend development, building reusable, testable, and scalable code.
• Research, evaluate, analyze and implement technical requirements.
• Collaborate with product management teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the
product direction, visuals and experience.
• Mentor Junior members of the team
• 3+ years of experience building scalable products, distributed applications product/services.
• Min 1+ years of experience working on Node.js and its frameworks.
• Knowledge of database services and related tools with the expertise to create efficient schemas.
• Understanding of developing responsive UI with experience in working on CSS/any CSSs based framework.
• Excellent coding and problem-solving skills and ability to produce high quality, bug free and testable
production grade code.
• Ability to own end-to-end deliveries, right from requirements till release.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
• Ability to mentor junior members of the team.
• Ability to review code and continuously push for higher standards of development.
What we have to Offer:
• Experience building a transformative product.
• Work with a performance-oriented team driven by ownership, open to experiments and passionate about
creating impact through tech.
• Learn to design system for high accuracy, efficiency and scalability.
• End-to-end ownerships of your task
Will be developing mobile and web applications using latest technology. Should be good in analysing requirements and translate into applications. Good in understanding application flows.
Tech Skills –
MEAN (MongoDB, Express, Angular/React, Node.js) – Expert level - at least 2-3 full sized projects
Cloud technology – Familiar with using cloud technology (AWS, GCP etc) – Intermediate – Should be able to interact with the services from cloud (e.g. firebase etc)
HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Java script – Intermediate level - Good understanding of concepts and should be able to realize application screens based on the UI provided by designers
Mobile technology – Hybrid (ionic, Cordova, capacitor, flutter), Native (Android, iOS) – Beginner – Should have understanding of concepts, good with basics
Do you wish to be a part of a disruptive team, passionate towards democratizing education for students across India? Then read more.
Our client is an expert in education financing and counselling related to higher studies abroad. They help students to understand about scholarships in various colleges abroad, whether they are eligible and how to apply for such esteemed institutions. Their dedicated page enlists every scholarship available across the globe, apart from other facilities required by students like visa counselling, forex, accommodation, Peer contacts etc.
They also offer the best resources for exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GRE apart from organising webinars and events to connect with industry experts, alumni and fellow students - that helps to prepare for these travels, loans and more. Partnered with the most prominent Banking and non-banking financiers, the team is led by FinTech-experienced IIT Kanpur alumni, passionate about offering sustainable financial offerings.
As a Sr Software Developer (Full stack), you will be part of the product development team.
What you will do:
- Improving customer experience, not only for borrowers, but also other partners on the platform
- Ensuring seamless integration with data/ service providers and lending partners
- When not doing any of above, writing tests to prevent any regressions
What you need to have:
- Full-stack development experience
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Self-starter: Someone who can develop independently
- Passionate about problem solving, ability to see the big picture
- Realizes the value of 80-20
- Regular participation on Codechef, Topcoder etc. (If yes, please cite your rank and pass on a link to your profile!)
- Prior experience at a bank / fin-tech / non-banking financial player in a technical role
- Ruby on Rails, Postgres, AWS, jQuery
Full-stack Developer Responsibilities:
o Integration of UI elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
o Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
o Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
o Implementation of security and data protection
o Integration of data storage solutions
Key skills expected:
o Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it
o Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
o Knowledge on Hybrid application development platforms such as Electron, Cordova, Flutter
o Good understanding of server-side templating languages
o Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
o Good understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap
o Understanding accessibility and security compliance
o User authentication & authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
o Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
o Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
o Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
o Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
o Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
o Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Building Scalable Application from ground-up.
Design and Implementation of Data Storage / Schema
Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
Skills And Qualifications:
Experience with MongoDB, AWS, NodeJS, Express, React.js
User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and
environments Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
Data migration, transformation, and scripting Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language (NodeJS,) Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Understanding of “session management”.