We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of the latest industry trends and content management systems.
Please note: This is a work from office job. Our office is in Vashi, Navi Mumbai.
WordPress Web Developer duties and responsibilities:
Designing and implementing new features and functionality
Establishing and guiding the website's architecture
Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
Helping formulate an effective, responsive design.
Requirements & Qualifications:
Experience with WordPress is mandatory, other CMS/ framework experience will be an added advantage.
Good understanding of front-end technologies
Experience building user interfaces for websites
Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working pages
Understanding of PHP
Experience with page builders- Elementor, Divi.
Full-stack developer - Remote position
- Interested in working at a successful, well-funded start-up where every team member can make a huge contribution?
- Keen to make software that people will use every single day to make their lives easier?
- Excited to work on greenfield projects with responsibility and independence?
- Ready to develop and use your skills across our frontend, backend and mobile offerings?
- Meticulous about quality, and gifted with a strong desire to write beautiful code?
About the company
KeyNest solves the key exchange problem for Airbnb users. Our worldwide network of over 4,000 shops store keys so that Airbnb guests / cleaners / contractors can pick them up whenever is convenient for them. As a global partner of Airbnb we’ve checked-in over 2 million guests.
Why we need you
As the entire Airbnb ecosystem increasingly relies on KeyNest, our customers expect us to integrate additional features without reducing the ease of use that our customers love. This is why we continue to invest in beautiful, intuitive user interfaces that integrate with every tool and are used by our customers, their guests and staff, as well as our own staff.
Our product team is lead by one of the founders and complete with a director of engineering, product manager, UX designer, one mobile developer and one senior full-stack developer who will be mentoring you. We want to work with a developer who cares about the way their code impacts the people who use it.
With a genuine passion for high quality work, attention to detail and readiness to own your own projects, you will be looking for a new and exciting challenge which allows you to use your experience to drive change and maintain the high standards of our organisation.
Our Tech Stack
- C# MVC modern tech stack
- Front end web in TypeScript & Angular or Node & React
- Test Driven Development (TDD) and follow SOLID design principles.
- EF 6.0
- SQL Server 2017
- Agile experience (Scrum, Kanban)
- Cloud hosted in Azure with micro-services architecture
- 2-4 years experience in C#
- Front-end web experience in Angular
- Track record of building great products
- Excited about understanding the real problems working people come up against and fixing them with technology
- You’ll love the idea of being a big part of a small team: if you come up with a great idea, you can take it all the way to production
- Motivation and ambition to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Not afraid to take on responsibilities
What we offer
- Crucial role in a funded, dynamic & fast-growing start-up shaking up the sharing economy
- Competitive salary based on relevant experience
- Flexible working for our most committed staff
- Unparalleled opportunities to develop your career as the company develops rapidly
If you want to join the KeyNest team, please get in touch – we look forward to meeting you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We're looking for talented, analytical and passionate people to join our proven team as a Senior Software Engineer based in Mumbai, India.
- We are disrupting the traditional fundraising process for private businesses and investors.
- You will work with a diverse team of former investment bankers, strategy consultants and technologists in developing innovative funding and growth strategies for our users.
- Everything we do is focused on helping businesses and investors find their best match, from institutional investors all the way down to retail.
- Build and own Fundnel's products guided by our vision: to make private capital and investment opportunities more accessible to all.
- Contribute to the growth of the team by upholding best practices in engineering, security, and design
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to design, implement and launch new products and features.
- Work closely with PMs, designers, and other engineers to ideate solutions to user problems.
- Maintain stability and high integrity through testing processes with a focus on security and data protection.
- Participate in code reviews and knowledge sharing sessions, focused on growing technical & personal skills for the team.
- Explore and integrate third-party API and services to enable impactful new capabilities.
- Conduct regular feedback reviews, assist in tech operations, facilitate standards and quality within the team and reduce technical debt.
- Ensure code quality and system security through automation, unit testing and structured code reviews.
- Make improvements to developer productivity through process or code improvements and mentorship.
- Work on a distributed team.
YOU’LL BE A GREAT FIT FOR US IF YOU
- A full-stack generalist, with minimum 5 years of working full-time as a software engineer.
- Significant experience in one of the following languages or frameworks: TypeScript, React, Python.
- Experience building complex web products, with expertise working on all parts of the stack (frontend, backend, anything in between).
- Understanding of DevOps to build and maintain CI/CD pipelines.
- Working knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes.
- A full-stack generalist with experience building web applications.
- Experienced at writing clean, scalable code with significant experience in one or more scripting languages. You are product oriented, combining thoughtfulness with pragmatism and a will to get stuff done.
- Excited to move fast, prioritize, and constantly make critical product decisions.
- Comfortable with and curious about working outside of a traditional narrow engineering role.
- A self-starter: you have started something on your own before - a startup, an open-source project, something else.
- You believe effective and successful work is made possible by clear and honest communication, with a shared understanding of the long-term vision and immediate next actions. When you don't fully understand something, you ask lots of questions and use the opportunity to learn and grow.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
• Must have experience in Microsoft .NET technologies including C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, and LINQ and 1-2 years on Sitecore 9.x integration with React JS / Node JS.
• Devops working knowledge.
• Solid programming knowledge of MS SQL Server.
• Experience with any source control system. (TFS, VSTS, SVN)
• Experience creating and consuming web services/API including REST/JSON
• Familiarity with integration to ERP, CRM, DAM, and other backend systems
• Ability to design and implement workflows & personalization within Sitecore
• Knowledge in design and development of multi-lingual / multi-region websites
• Real-time project experience of React JS concepts JSX, Flux & MVC with Node JS and Knowledge about Sitecore 9.x.
• Knowledge about Sitecore 9.x SXA & JSS. (desirable)
Staying on top of advances in Web technology, keeping up with software development and quickly adapting to new development tools and techniques.
You need to have the knack of learning new stuff especially things related to the Web, Usability and Interfaces.
Is expected to be conversant with one or more of the popular server-side scripting languages (i.e. PHP/Python/Ruby).
Knowledge of MVC frameworks like Yii, Ruby on Rails or Django is an advantage.
Knowledge of Drupal will be an advantage of course. Knowledge on AngularJS, Node JS, React JS, Ionic etc is also required.
Telyport is an emerging tech startup in the logistics space. We are building a robust hyperlocal distribution network that is affordable, convenient, and reliable for locals, SMEs, and large enterprises with a vision to bring local commerce online.
You can share your CV to victor @ telyport dot com
We are looking for a seasoned full-stack engineer (Python, MongoDB and Angular/React or similar JS Framework) to build out and manage our entire web infrastructure. Successful candidates will have a minimum of three years’ recent experience with all of the skills listed below.
Our project entails implementing our pre-approved UI, constructing our API, connecting the two, and setting up our server infrastructure. This includes all associated areas such as database and architecture design.
Responsibilities: Build & Maintain TELYPORT INFRASTRUCTURE
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture.
- “Pixel-perfect” implementation of our approved user interface.
- Design and deployment of our database.
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability.
- Design and construction of our REST API.
- Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API.
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment.
- At least three years’ experience with:
- A relevant back-end programming language (Python)
- Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions
- Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
- Familiarity with a relevant and globally supported framework—both front-end and back-end, if necessary— (e.g., Angular, React, Vue, Laravel or Flask)
- Ideally, familiarity with CSS preprocessors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries (e.g., Sass, Less, and webpack)
- Thorough understanding of user experience and possibly even product strategy
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficiency with Git (or another version control system as required)
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code
This is not your typical 9-5 job. If you are a hustler, passionate about what you do and would like to challenge yourself into new areas and arenas, look no further. You will have absolute creative independence in executing your roles while at the same time be chasing aggressive goals and targets to pursue and a highly competitive group of people to challenge and learn from.
Experience or College Educations don’t matter. What matters is your love & passion for building technology products. Compensation will be competitive with an option for ESOPs
Our current stacks Scala Python Angular We do have our core backend developed in Scala with lot of machine learning components(Python and Scala) . And MVPs with spark architecture.
Prefer some one who is good at Front-end development and want to take career forward as Full-stack developer .
This company is entire new but I have been working on my own project from last 8 years .
Well here our target is to finish at least 90 e-commerce websites a month .... as per the calculation one should be able to finish one site within 3 days ( mainly on woo commerce)
( we already have more work than we can finish for next 3 years) which makes us pretty stable as most of the new company .
So there are 2 categories of web designer we are looking for
- Salary range - 15k - 20 k (0-1 years experience)- Should be able to make a full responsive ecom ( woo commerce) website in 3 days
- Senior designer/ developer. - 25- 40k -Should be able to handle the team of 9 designer , -To make sure the checklist provided by client is met. -To make sure Deadlines to met for delivery .
P.s salaries entirely on the basis on ability to perform and existing knowledge.