Espresso Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Is looking for a Shopify & Woo Commerce Developer, with 2 - 5 years of work experience, developing e-commerce websites on Shopify & WooCommerce mandatorily and Megento optionally.
As a Shopify & WooCommerce Developer, you will be expected to create & maintain Espresso's e-commerce client websites.
- Act as a Shopify expert, specializing in all facets of the ecommerce platform.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS such as WordPress+WooCommerce.
- Extending Shopify’s functionalities to next level using storefront APIs, liquid programming, meta fields, etc
- Setting up payment integration, shipping methods and taxes in Shopify platform
- Page speed optimization of Shopify + WooCommerce sites
- Thoroughly QA work prior to submission
- Strong hands to Install & Customize new Shopify theme
- Strong hands to Install & Customize new WooCommerce theme
- Proficiency in PHP/MYSQL
- A thorough understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Understanding of and experience in the latest headless ecommerce technologies such as JAMSTACK, Gatsby etc.
- Knowledge in other e-commerce platform like Magento & BigCommerce will be a bonus.
- Excellent knowledge in code versioning best practices (Git) and takes pride in proper code hygiene
- Great attention to detail and be highly organized
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Shopify Certification (preferred)
Espresso Tech, which does business as The Thrust, takes offline retailers, online. The main focus area is on the 4 L's of any e-commerce business.
- Landing Page - Website Development
- Lead Generation - Digital Marketing
- Logistics - Vendor and Shipping Management
- Ledger - Accounting & Compliances
About Espresso Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Web Application Developer
Post-Graduation (Preferred): MCA/MSc/M.Tech. (Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics).
Graduation (Mandatory): BE/B.Tech. (Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics).
Relevant certification(s) would be an added advantage
5+ years of experience with designing and building web applications using Java and Angular JS
3+ years of experience in developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services
3+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
Experience developing complex software systems from the ground up, that have been successfully delivered to customers
Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code
Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
Experience in software processes, web services, multi-tiered systems, workflow modeling, systems testing, and enterprise application integration
Tools & Techniques:
Strong experience with Java and Angular JS
Strong experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational/non-relational databases
Strong knowledge in OOPS concepts and very good debugging skills
Personality traits (desired):
Excellent analytical and reasoning skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to communicate with both business stakeholders and technical teams
Ability to take full ownership of tasks and willingness to learn and experiment with new technology
Ability to synthesize requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and facilitate engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines
Prepare technical requirements, software design specifications and unit test cases
Design, code and modify webpages, from layout to function and according to the design specifications
Upgrade, configure and debug existing web applications
Create reusable, effective, and scalable code
Identify bottlenecks and bugs in the system and develop solutions
Adapt interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies
Take ownership and responsibility of components/processes within the team
Support other developers with code review, etc.
We are looking to hire a web designer and developer who can build world class websites for our clients, websites which are technically solid and have an extremely easy to use and appealing interface. Needs to be proficient in building websites using PHP, WordPress and Shopify.
We are looking for a Lead Frontend Engineer ( Preferably React Js) who will be architecting and developing cutting-edge features for Radiusagent web applications . An ideal candidate will have prior experience in eCommerce Products and worked closely with Product, Design, and other cross-functional partners.
- You will be constantly and consistently implementing new features and optimize existing ones from controller-level to UI- Vigilantly and rapidly fix bugs.
- You will continuously solve problems to give our customers a delightful experience.
- You will be working closely with Product manager and back-end engineers to implement front-end solutions.
- You will be endorsing upcoming standards, launching, iterating, and making a difference.
- You will have to be extremely detail-oriented to strive for pixel-perfect implementation in all browsers.
- You should have the ability to write well-abstracted, reusable, highly performant code for UI components.
- You should have the passion for performance debugging and benchmarking.
- 5+ years of experience in building scalable commercial web applications.
- A passion to provide a good user experience
- If you are passionate about implementing elegant User Interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Ability to work autonomously and to be able to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills, good visual design sense, in-depth experience in developing web-based applications.
We are looking for a talented Front-end Engineer capable frontend developer to join OneFin!
- Work closely with the design and backend team to build and develop web applications for our forward-thinking products.
- Design large-scale systems with high complexity to support our high throughput applications.
- Understand how to leverage infrastructure for solving such large-scale problems.
- Develop tools and contribute to open source wherever possible.
- Adopt problem-solving as a way of life - always go to the root cause.
- Develop scalable front-end engineering, for the largest FinTech companies in India who use our product.
- Actively think about improving UX and UI.
- Collaborate with the team to discuss and implement ideas.
- Build responsive, robust, and optimized applications.
- Professional development experience with Angular 10
- Strong eye for design, UI, and UX.
- Passion for front-end development.
- Willingness to learn and experiment with new technologies.
About Yellow Riddle:
Yellow Riddle is a young, fast-growing, bootstrapped and fun startup with a partly remote team. The founders have both been an active part of the Shopify ecosystem for over two years now consulting over 100+ DTC brands across the globe. We solve complex solutions for our merchants and build best-in-class Shopify websites. Most of our clients are based in the UK, Germany, USA & India.
Check out our website, especially our case studies:
About the Role:
Yellow Riddle is looking for an experienced Front-end Shopify Developer to join our growing team with our increasing volume of Shopify work. Work would be spread across theme customisations, development and more complex migration projects from other CMS platforms to Shopify. One could also expect to be involved in maintenance and iterative site improvements. The key objective of the role is to be able to work on complex project requirements and be able to work across multiple projects.
You'll be a great fit!... if:
- You have strong knowledge in templating languages, and additionally Shopify Templates(Liquid), debugging and front-end skills.
- You know how to set up custom layout/content editors for our clients in Shopify.
- You have hands-on experience with Shopify, including at least two or more large-scale projects.
- You write clean theme code and can add and debug JS.
- You excel working in a remote environment, meaning you’re autonomous, self-driven, responsive, transparent, and self-organised.
Critical Requirements (Must-Haves):
- Minimum 3 years of work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical skills & problem solving mindset
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS.
- Ability to develop responsive designs from PSDs, Invision or Adobe XD
- Shopify knowledge & ability to work on theme-kit
Preferred Requirements (Nice to Haves):
- Experience of working on Shopify Plus projects
Candidate Attribute (Culture Fit):
- Willingness to learn.
Experience: 5-8 Years
Digit88 is a niche product engineering consulting company based out of Bangalore, India with experience of building offshore development centers for US startups and MNCs since 2014. The founding team has 50+years
of product engineering and services experience out of India, China and the US.
Digit88 is establishing a new offshore product development team for its US (Boston/Chicago) based partner, to help engineer an innovating B2B SaaS platform in the space of Product Lifecycle Management, Agile Merchandising, AR/VR for the ECommerce industry. The candidate would be joining an existing team of outstanding product engineers in the US and help us expand product engineering, web application
development for our partner.
We are looking for enthusiastic, self-driven, mid to senior front-end engineers with exceptional modern web
Experience with a fast-paced India/US product start-up or a product engineering services company in a
senior front-end engineer role, building and managing a high-performance real-time streaming type system
is mandatory. Applicants must have a passion for engineering with accuracy and efficiency, be highly
motivated and organized, able to work as part of a team, and also possess the ability to work independently
with minimal supervision.
To be successful in this role, you should possess
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field with a minimum 5 years experience working as a
senior front-end engineer
● At least 4 years hands-on experience with Angular (2+), TypeScript and hands-on with Angular 11
● Strong experience with websockets, observable based programming using RxJS.
● Expertise with redux type data stores using NgRx
● Strong with HTML5/CSS3/SASS/LESS/Bootstrap/Material design
● Experience in creating client side asynchronous web applications using Ajax. Experience building a
streaming analytics system is a big plus.
● Experience with building Google docs like collaboration SaaS products is a huge plus.
● Practitioner of Test Driven Development. Proven experience with unit testing using one or more of
Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, Jest.
● Cloud experience with Microsoft Azure or GCP or AWS
● Hands on with Build automation, deployment using Jenkins
● Backend engineering experience with Node.js, Mongo, GraphQL is a big plus
You are someone who would easily be able to
● Write and promote re-usable and efficient code and build libraries.
● Work closely and directly with the CTO and US engineering team to help build the next generation
front-end applications in the PLM space
● Own the development of new modules and features. Research and promote best practices and libraries.
● Be able to contribute independently with minimal supervision.
● Perform Unit Testing and Integration testing in a Continuous Deployment scenario
● Follow Agile methodology, JIRA for work planning, issue management/tracking
● Study and learn the latest in PLM/Ecommerce domainAdditional Project/Soft Skills:
● Should be able to work independently with India & US based team members.
● Strong verbal and written communication with ability to articulate problems and solutions over phone and
● Strong sense of urgency, with a passion for accuracy and timeliness.
● Ability to work calmly in high pressure situations and manage multiple projects/tasks.
● Ability to work independently and possess superior skills in issue resolution.
● Should have the passion to learn and implement, analyse and troubleshoot issues
Benefits/Culture @ Digit88:
● Comprehensive Insurance (Health, Accident)
● Flexible Work Arrangements/Remote Work
● Profit Share Opportunities
● Accelerated learning & non-linear growth
● Flat organisation structure. Zero politics.
● Global Peers - Working with some of the best engineers/professionals globally from the likes of Apple,
Amazon, IBM on the world’s top most Conversational AI platform.
● Ability to make a global impact with your work, leading innovations in Conversational A
Job Title: Urgent opening - Web/front-end React.JS/Vue.JS Developer
Job Location: Baner, Pune
Experience: 2 to 6 years
Notice Period: 1 Month or Less
Annual CTC: 400000 - 1500000 INR
- Technical know-how from both coding & design perspective - Bootstrap grid, Material design guidelines, HTML5, CSS3, JS, etc
- In depth expertise and hands on experience with Front End Development technologies like Angular, Bootstrap and React.Js / Vue.Js etc.
- In depth expertise and hands on experience with Designing Web Applications using programming languages such as HTML5, CSS3, JS, JQuery and API’s.
- Strong understanding of UI requirements, cross-browser compatibility requirements, general web functions and other standards.
- Experience with basic Architectures like MVC and MVVM
- Comfort in working in short, agile, iterative development cycles
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The candidate should take ownership of the assigned work from both UI and backend development standpoint.
- The candidate should be able to understand client requirements and come back with Design as well as Technical specs and should be able to estimate requirements at lower level.
- Should be able to visualize and create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and logic diagrams to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Should experiment on upcoming trends on coding, designing and implementing it during development.
- Should have seamless and fluent communication, learning attitude and analytical nature.
- Should be a problem solver with an attitude to contribute towards the success of Team/Project as well as organisation.
- Should be able to guide other members in the team
- Should take initiatives to improve code quality standards and team efficiency.
- Should be able to Participate in the requirements gathering and come up with efficient solutions
- Should be able to Efficiently estimate on high and low level along with assessing risk items
1. Understanding Business Requirements and converting those requirement in to Web Pages using HTML, CSS, JS and Photoshop/Illustrator.
2. Should have minimum 5 Web Page Designed/Shipped/Live
3. Can mentor/lead junior webpage designers regarding best practices
1. Coachable, Flexible, and Embracing of Suitable Practices and Feedback as a means of
2. Ability to take initiative and work independently as well as in a team environment.
3. Able to demonstrate Integrity, Drive, and Natural Curiosity.
4. Experience in a good web agency is a plus.
A Web Developer must have experience in the planning and the delivery of web applications across multiple platforms.
- Writing efficient code
- Creating websites/a website using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Working closely with webdesigners and programmers to produce the website
- Constant communication with other colleagues in the business to develop and deploy their content – and ensuring there is a clear establishment of what can be created within what timeframe
- Researching different software programs, maintaining software documentation
- Implementing contingency plans in case the website goes down
- Maintaining and expanding/enhancing the website once built
- Managing a team might also be part of the job role
Job qualifications and requirements
- Server architecture
- Experience with server-side frameworks such as python/ ruby/php/Java/ ASP/ ASP.NET
- Experience with database systems such as SQL and Oracle
- AWS or BitBucket exp
- PHP, Laravel,(OpenCart, Prestshop, Magento -- Optional ), MY sql, Mongo DB,Node Js
- Should be able to write Rest API's