- 5+ years of object-oriented software development of web applications
- 5+ years of C# in a .NET environment
- Preferable Experience in Cloud Technologies (AWS, AZURE)
- Experience with MS SQL stored procedures, database design and optimization
- Experience developing and utilizing web services
- Experience with high volume consumer oriented web sites
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Experience with formal test procedures, release management
- Preferable Travel industry experience preferred, especially programming associated with GDS’s - SABRE, Farelogix, and Travelport
- Ability to distill complex business needs into functional requirements
- Excellent follow-up, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and an ability to make good decisions
- Team player with a professional attitude
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and maintain tight schedules
- Ability to work effectively with a geographically dispersed team in India
Strategic and Development Responsibilities
- Ability to "think outside the box"
- Ability to provide accurate and timely project estimates.
- Experience with Angular JS frameworks and Mobile Development.
- Experience with developing machine learning algorithms.
- Experience on projects that required localization/globalization
- Experience with MS SQL Reporting Services
- Knowledge of web farm configuration and best practices
Required: MS Visual Studio, MS SQL Server Management Studio, IIS, AWS
C#, Web Services, MS SQL (stored procedures), Jenkins, DevOps Tools.
EducationBachelor of Science in CS, MIS, or equivalent
JOB DESCRIPTION: Software Development Engineer
.Net Developer is required to design, modify, develop, write and implement software programming applications and components. Supports and/or installs software applications and components. Works from pre-established guidelines in an agile development environment that uses a test driven approach to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow.
Create and deliver data-driven reports
Design, code and test new service oriented web software applications
Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
Create technical specifications, test driven scripts and test plans
Create new and extend existing operational documentation
Consult closely with management and occasionally agency staff related to projects and tasks
Consult colleagues concerning new development, enhancement, maintenance and performance of software systems
Develop, implement and support new software Qualifications
7+ years of hands on experience in Microsoft DNA architecture
7+ years of hands on experience in Microsoft .NET technologies and expertise in .NET framework 3.5/4.0 and 4.5.
7+ years of hands on experience in Visual Studio 2008 and 2010
4+ years of hands on experience in developing web services and Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
5+ years of hands on experience Java Script
7+ years of hands on experience in HTML including HTML 5
7+ years of hands one experience in SQL Server 2008 and 2012 as a SQL developer
Good communication skills
Need to be self-starter and should be able to perform under minimal supervision.
Technical Experience :
- Net development work experience
- Proficiency in NET Development with Net Core.
- Strong object-oriented programming OOPS design skills, SOLID principles and proficiency in software design patterns
- Experience in database MS SQL Server, No SQL
- Solid understanding of Microservices
- Good understanding Azure, Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with version control systems GitHub and Bitbucket
6-8 yrs experience
Fully Remote position
Max compensation - 45 LPA per annum (Full in hand)
- Design, implement and maintain software to the demanding standards of a real time, highly concurrent distributed system.
- Working in conjunction with the rest of the development team, you will architect and build highly performant, scalable and extensible external APIs
- Collaborate with customers and internal stakeholders, at all levels, to continuously improve our product in a measured data-driven approach
- Learn quickly, adapt, and invent based on changing company needs and priorities
- Contribute to code reviews, tech talks, innovation drives and patents
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Bachelors in a computer science or other equivalent field
- Proficiency in deploying production systems using a major programming language like Java, Python, NodeJS or similar
- Excellent command over object oriented design and system design
- Experience building distributed systems and scaling them with high availability
- Ability to exercise autonomy rather than needing detailed direction and proactively get things done
- Experience in customer facing software development
- Proficiency building unit and performance tests to ensure reliability and scalability
- Experience in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning (ML) models, Natural Language Processing or Deep Learning is a plus
- Experience with cloud infrastructure such as AWS, GCP is a plus
Why work with us
- A small collaborative and excited team
- We value autonomy, allowing you to choose the configuration that makes you most productive
- Able to work remotely anywhere in Indian Standard Time
- Continuous learning and up-skill opportunities
- We love ideas, innovation and experiments!
- Competitive salary
Must have :
- Strong Experience in Python development
- Familiarity with Data Structures and Algorithms
- Experience in developing Enterprise scale applications
- Exposure to NLP
- Exposure / awareness of AI, ML
- Exposure to Windows Azure is an added advantage
- God understanding of project architecture and software development processes such as Agile and Scrum
- Partner with Business Stakeholders to translate business objectives into clearly defined analytical Projects
- Own the end-end process, from recognizing the problem to implementing the solution
- Understand customer’s requirements and design the optimum solution using Icertis’ AI applications
- Configure, Extend, and optimize Icertis AI app through Python scripts, NLP NER Analysis and other mechanisms
- Take full ownership of project / product features to implement, provide bug fixes and write tests and tooling for those features to ensure they work well at cloud scale.
- Plan and identify solutions and risks in assigned work
- You are expected to be hands on and write code on day to day basis and also mentor other team members
- Excellent Written/Oral communication skills in English
- Minimum 6 years of development experience is required including but not limited to:
- Azure Logic Apps
- Azure Service Bus
- Azure Web/API Apps
- Azure Functions
- Azure SQL Database / Cosmos DB
- Minimum 6 years of experience in enterprise software development using .NET stack, including REST APIs, Web Applications and distributed systems
- Working knowledge of security best practices (e.g. OWASP)
- Experience in NoSQL data stores development is an asset
- Excellent Written/Oral communication skills in English
- Quick learner
- Passionate for technical excellence
- Self-motivated worker, that can complete tasks under minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team Player
- Comfortable performing component demonstration in front of key business holders, PMs, and clients
- Design, develop and implement technical solutions in Microsoft Azure environments using .NET and other programming languages
- Work with business analysts and end-users to define system requirements
- Work with the functional testers to ensure accuracy and solution integrity
- Frequently communicate with users, and team members during program development to review progress and ensure that requirements have been met.
- Evaluate the best approach to solve problems
- Present solutions and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Provide technical training and mentoring to other teams and team members
- You will be working on Designing the Database, writing low latency microservice architecture in node js, express js.
- If you have basic knowledge of reactjs that would be plus for you as well as us.
You will be expected to design, develop and maintain large-scale complex backend web
You will be expected to rapidly learn and apply relevant new technologies.
You will be having a high level of interaction with business and product stakeholders.
You will be working on the entire web application stack, which includes:
o Web server hosting
o RESTful communication
o Message brokering
o Backend application layer, which includes the service and domain layers
o Data layer for persistence or caching
You will be participating in an agile software development cycle, which includes:
o Code Review
o Unit and Integration Testing
As a senior developer, you will be expected to contribute to design, code review, refactoring, and
You will be exposed to the following technologies:
o Web application frameworks: Ruby on Rails, Node.js, Java Play, Vert.x, AIOHTTP, AWS
o Data stores: PostgreSQL, Aerospike, Redis, Amazon Redshift
o Communication: HTTP, Amazon SQS, Sidekiq, Amazon SNS
o Server Management: Amazon ECS, Docker
You will be contributing to products concerning both customers and partner drivers.
Product sectors include:
o Growth: You’ll build tools to help boost user growth on the platform including our industry
best driver on-boarding, training and certification system, referral system, and lead
o Lifecycle Management: Build tools to help users engage with the platform better, which
includes rewards and recognition module, subscription service, account management tools,
partner and customer wallets and payout modules, and churn detection systems among
o Transaction Experience: You’ll help deliver the most delightful booking experience to our
customers and drivers. As part of this team, you’ll be responsible for our core booking
system, pricing and payment systems, location tracking and filtering services, fraud
prevention systems, and in-app ticketing and support among others.
o Fulfilment: As part of the fulfilment team, you’ll work on systems which ensure high degree
of ride fulfilment on the platform. Tools including allocation methodologies and system,
dynamic pricing, dynamic partner routing, and partner re-activation tools among others.
o Enterprise Solutions: You’ll help Porter’s enterprise customers achieve delivery excellence.
You’ll build tools for contract management, fleet management, fleet and route optimisation
tools, alerting and monitoring tools, and analytics suite among others.