About Appitsimple infotek Pvt. Ltd.
Who are we looking for?
IDfy is looking for engineers with a minimum of 3 years of experience with the knowledge of
- Product Development Methodologies such as Agile
- Strong design skills in defining API Data Contracts / OOAD / Micro services / Data Models
and Concurrency concepts
- User Interface development using modern Web Frameworks such as React
Bonus points for experience in developing cloud software in GCP / AWS.
Your job description
- Ideating on new approaches to detect fraud
- Creating design artifacts for implementation
- Building cloud-native applications that run on GCP/ AWS
- Developing ‘zero-defect software’ and test cases alongside implementation
- Ensuring new releases pass static code analysis, performance, and load tests
- Developing UI components, APIs, business components, micro services, etc. to simplify the user journey
- Conducting root cause analysis of support tickets raised by clients and proposing solutions to fix them
- Staying ahead of the game by predicting future fraud techniques and building solutions to prevent them
JD for Position: Developer / Senior Developer – Back End
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 2 years - 6 years
We love solving hard problems together because the hardest challenges are often the most rewarding. You will have an opportunity to create products that will disrupt the industry. Providing customer delight is not just a phrase for us - It’s our mantra, Voice will always be heard - we encourage different points of view.
Do you aspire to be a tech ninja?
DO you have a passion for building products in India and change the worldview that we are just about services?
We want people who go deep and understand the fundamentals
- Development and maintenance of automatic regression tests suites used in the product delivery process
- Development and maintenance of testing frameworks supporting the automatic regression testing
- Management and tracking of automatic regression test suite execution
- You will own some or all of a product/feature. You will also mentor others, read and review code, maintain code, deploy code, tune the performance of systems.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- We’re looking for 2 - 6 years of experience. However, the number is irrelevant if you have the necessary skills.
- Good exposures to RESTful API concept and JSON
- Experience with cloud based technologies such as AWS.
- Proficient understanding of development tools such as SVN, GIT
- Good communication skills with proficiency in English (Oral and Writing) / banking knowledge.
- Product experience
- Startup experience
- Technologies that are Self taught
- Contributed to stock exchange etc
- Open source contributions
- Any of your work in public that we can see
Experience: 7 +
We are a multi-award-winning creative engineering company offering design and technology solutions on mobile, web and cloud platforms. We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Software Developer to join our team.
Provide Technical leadership to our IT teams.
Oversee assigned programs (e.g., conduct code review) and provide guidance to team
Excellent knowledge of application design and architecture
Extensive experience building scalable web applications.
Solid fundamentals in data structures and Algorithms
Familiarity with several coding and computer languages [Java/Node/Golang etc.,]
Experience/Exposure to frontend stack (Angular or React) is an added advantage.
Experience with database design and data modelling
Real world experience working with large datasets and NoSQL database technologies.
Expertise in AWS/Azure/Google cloud
Expertise in Docker and Kubernetes
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field
- Experience using SQL to update and retrieve data
- Experience in front-end or back-end software development for UNIX or LINUX
- Experience with .Net and AngularJS / React / Vue frameworks
- Experience with database management and security a plus
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
● In-depth knowledge and working experience on Restful/SOAP web services
● Working knowledge of NoSQL/SQL database technologies.
● In-depth knowledge of web technologies like React JS/Next JS, and Typescript.
● Experience in databases such as SQL Server will be preferable
● Experience with AWS Cloud (specifically API Gateway) will be preferable
● Experience with popular React.js workflows (Redux)
● Understanding of caching and third-party integration.
● Familiar with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN).
● Knowledge of unit testing code using Jest & Enzyme.
● Knowledge of Python and Chrome extension development is a plus.
● Excellent verbal communication skills
● Good problem-solving skills
Founded in 2000 by serial entrepreneurs who hailed from IIT Delhi. We are India’s one of the leading certification training providers, also awarded the ' Most Innovative Indian IT Company’ award by NASSCOM in 2004 . We are one of the first in the industry to launch online training for various technologies.
We are looking for a fullstack developer who is proficient with React.js and nodejs. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components, RESTful APIs and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux) and nodejs. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
Developing new user-facing features using React.js
Developing lambda services using nodejs
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-
capable devices and browsers
Thorough understanding of React.js and nodeJs and their core principles
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack,
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN and CodeCommit
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
Any cloud certification such as AWS Certified Developer would be a plus
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer, focused on writing well structured, efficient and
Maintainable software. You will be working on writing code, tests and documentation for the Network
Management and Head End Systems. You will be interfacing with devices in the field, collecting data from
Electricity meters and networking equipment. Your responsibility will include the data collection services,
External APIs, user interface and data analytics. You will be committed to making a high-quality, fault tolerant
System to interact with physical devices and make collected data available to 3rd party services.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Engineering with 2+ experience writing high quality, efficient and
- Proficiency with Elixir or Erlang. Alternatively experience with at least two of Ruby on Rails, NodeJS, Python,
Lisp/Clojure, Scala, Haskel or similar
- Good knowledge of SQL databases (PostgresSQL, MSSQL, Oracle or similar)
- Good knowledge of revision control system like GIT, SVN, TFS or similar
- Experience with NoSQL databases like InfluxDB, Prometheus, Elastic Stack, SOLR or similar is a plus.
- In depth knowledge of Linux would be a plus
- Exposure to schematic and layout design and understanding would be a plus.
- Experience working with the energy metering segment is a plus.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The selected candidate will be handling software development activities in Elixir and Typescript
- Technical development activities as per client requirements and internal operational processes.
- Coordinate with multi geographical teams for technical development.
- Close coordination with Technical Support team to visit customers and understand
- Maintaining/writing high quality code, tests and documentation
Location: MohaliCompensation: Commensurate with the experience
We're urgently looking for a ROR developer to join our highly motivated team.
Experience Required- 1-3years
- Experience in Rails 5
- Good knowledge of MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Experience with popular libraries and APIs such as jQuery, Bootstrap, Ajax.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like GitHub, SVN.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools is a plus.
- Deploying and maintaining Multistage, Multitier applications in staging and production environments.
- Client Interaction, Addressing client needs.
- Problem-solving attitude with a passion for technology.
- Team worker who can effectively coordinate and communicate with other teams.
- UI technology experience in REACT a plus.
- Must have good communication skills as the candidate will have to interface with clients.
- Candidate having good knowledge of Shopify.
< Good hike on current salary .
<5 days working.
Sportz Interactive (SI) works with its clients and partners to revolutionize the sports fan experience across consumption points by creating best-in-class, kickass products. SI was founded in 2002 as a B2B sports content business. Through the years, it gained immense reputation for its state-of-the-art hosted solutions, digital simulators, match centers and fantasy games. Sportz Interactive has a fantastic reputation in the online sports community, having worked with clients across the globe including the likes of The International Cricket Council, STAR Sports, Yahoo!, AOL, Eurosport, Castrol, Web 18, NDTV, Nimbus, Times of India, Rediff.com and Singtel amongst others.
Sportz Interactive provides in-depth sports information and content and specializes in product development for the web, mobile and other interactive platforms.
Sportz Interactive is looking to hire smart and passionate Lead Fullstack developer who would be responsible for developing kick-ass applications and products catering to the legions of global sports fans.
• Building of user-facing elements and Integration
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and real time applications
• Architecting applications and strategizing them to be scalable for traffic.
• Identifying and working on new innovations which can relate to any kind of technology
- Experience in managing a team is mandatory.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of front-end technologies.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes implementing unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
You will be the backbone of our startup and founding team member.This offers a great growth opportunity to you as well in an early stage startup which has raise pre-seed funding from one of India's prominent angel investor.
-Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
-Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
-Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
-Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
-Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
-Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
-Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
-Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
-Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
-Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.