About Supr Daily
Supr Daily is a daily delivery service in India. Starting with milk, the company delivers the most frequent daily needs to consumers via a subscription model. Founded by alumni of IIT and IIM, the company is pioneering the micro delivery e-commerce model in India. The company is a Y-Combinator startup and is currently backed by Swiggy. With a commitment of $100 Million from Swiggy, the team is scaling their unique supply chain nationally to serve more than 1 Million households every single day.
Y combinator is one of the top American Seed Accelerator and their portfolio includes Airbnb, Dropbox, InstaKart, Reddit and about 1500 other startups across the globe.
Swiggy is on a quest to bring convenience to over 100 Million Indians over the next 5 years. The investment in Supr Daily is part of its core strategy to expand reach of consumer base as well as fulfilling the daily needs of a consumer leveraging the power of the milk railroad.
• Implements Digital Consumer experiences based on a foundation of SFCC (Salesforce commerce cloud) to meet expected quality standards
• Ensures functional requirements and high-level solution designs are understood and are translated into detailed technical design
• Implement proofs of concept to prove any new technologies, application flows or integration scenarios and identify customizations needed to SFCC platform for meeting client requirements
• Guides the performance tuning and scalability of the ecommerce solution
• Diagnose and solve technical problems during implementation and support phases
Your Skills & Experience:
• 1-3 Years with 2+ years of implementing commerce application on any eCommerce platform in last 3 years
• If you have not worked in eCommerce platform, we can still discuss with you if you are expert in Java/.Net and understand REST/SOAP webservices.
• Demonstrate proficiency in build and release management using CI/CD strategies (leveraging tools like Jenkins and DevOps practices), implement Mocha/Chai unit and functional test cases in order to reduce costs while ensuring quality
• Contributes to designing, implementing and documenting the build release process as well as system configuration and deployment characteristics of the applications
• Participates in technical walkthroughs/ code reviews of other team members’ components, test plans and results and help them with gaps
• Collaborate with architect to define implementation processes and quality gates and standards
• Identifies risks and issues, and help monitor them
• Guides the development of reference and resource materials
• Mentors developers in improving their platform knowledge and development skills
• Communicate technical design to the developers and help/guide them in the implementation
• Participates in Agile sprints
Set Yourself Apart With:
• eCommerce platform certification
Company: Product based Industry in Gurgaon - with offices in CANADA
Backed by intelligence and research, we assist your business perfect a greater outreach on the right audience. We are , your partner in professional growth. Offering bespoke consulting across varied segments, Trancis’ assistance is sure to set your business apart and ahead of your competition. With strong beliefs in detailed work approach, Trancis leaves nothing to chance. Meticulously going through each and every aspect of your business, we ensure that you have a well-oiled, and smooth- running venture. Appropriate business planning, correct legal and financial consulting, the right technical assistance, and more, experience an all- dimensional cooperation at . Company which stands for omnidirectional Now we are the leading IT based Industry in Gurgaon - with offices in Delhi NCR, Canada and France.We are specialized in Web Development & Digital Marketing with a proven track record of developing successful online store.Our overall client rating is 4.9 out of 5
Online test -> Final tech round
Product based / service based company
Role - Sr. Software Engineer - Java
Employment Type - Full Time, Permanent
Exp. - 5+ Years
Joining time - Immediately
work from home permanently
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong experience in Advance Java, Spring,
- Enterprise-grade cloud applications on Java EE platforms
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing high-performing, scalable,
- Object Oriented analysis and Design patterns.
- Run the simulator against it for verifying the baseline.
- Trigger scripts that need to get the logs from the server
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Memory Management, Transaction management)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases SQL and ORM technologies
- Experience in developing RESTful web services
- Good experience in Spring, Spring Boot, REST APIs, Protocol Buffers
- Solid experience in creating and deploying micro services is very important.
- Working knowledge with AWS Lamda, Dockers
- Good to Have Skills: Shell script, MySQL
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit test
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle
Familiarity with continuous integration
Mandatory skills: Advanced Java, Sprint Boot
Sr. Backend Developer | Disruptive HR Tech Platform | GGN
- Developing new user-facing features.
- Writing clean, reusable, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code.
- Encouraging innovation and efficiency improvements to ensure processes are productive
- Ensuring the training and mentoring of the team members
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/ UX designs and optimizing applications for maximum speed.
- Researching and applying new technologies, techniques, and best practices
- Writing blog posts and having a strong record on StackOverflow and similar sites
What you need to have:
- Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with web technologies and microservices architecture
- Java, Spring framework
- MySQL, Mongo, Solr, Redis,
- Kubernetes, Docker
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Experience with API Design, ability to architect and implement an intuitive customer and third-party integration story
- Ability to think and analyze both breadth-wise (client, server, DB, control flow) and depth-wise (threads, sessions, space-time complexity) while designing and implementing services
- Exceptional design and architectural skills
- Experience of cloud providers/platforms like GCP and AWS
- Experience in working with micro-services, containers, or big data technologies
- Experience with high-performance websites, orchestrating data pipelines, ETL frameworks
Experience: 4 to 7 years
• Must have good knowledge of Java and J2EE
• Experience working with Java Frameworks (Spring, Strut)
• Experience working with RESTful web services (JSON, JWT)
• Experience working with front-end Java script app and frameworks
• Experience with XML and JSON
• Experience with Vert.x is a plus
MySQL / Oracle / PostgreSQL
2. Experience building at least one application from scratch
3. Understanding of at least one test frameworks and basic system administration
4. Experience with cache store / message broker like Redis / RabbitMQ / Kafka
5. Good to have: Experience with NoSQL databases like Cassandra, MongoDb, Neo4j, ElasticSearch
etc and Understanding of different concurrency models used in Akka, node.js, Go, RxJava etc
6. Interest in learning new languages / framework as needed
7. A growth mindset and passionate about building things from the ground up and most
importantly, you should be fun to work with
We are a growing SaaS based data analytics startup at revenue stage with multiple customers. We are looking for Python programmer who can be part of core product team in taking the product forward.
Flexible work timings, Stock options, Architect role to lead the product. Visit http://recosenselabs.com.
Requirement: We are looking for a good programmer with following skills:
Sr. python developer
Experience: 2- 5 years
- Mandatory good experience in Python and Mongodb
- Expertise in cloud management
- Proficient in shell scripting
- Expert in modular code writing skills
- Explorative(geek on what's going around technology)
- Worked on Spark, AWS, is plus
- Hands on Postgres
- Experienced on developing a product from scratch to production
- Experience on developing modular backend architecture
Location of Work
We are located in Banashankari 2nd stage, Bangalore. Looking for a full time candidate.
Work hours and location of Work is flexible.
Benefit for Candidate
- Part of the Core Team in the Company
- Growth along with the Company
- Startup culture - Ability to work on best technologies, fast paced and dynamic
- Freedom to work independently.
- Equity incentives for long term interest