- At least 3+ years’ experience into web front end/full stack development
- In depth knowledge and working experience in full stack development, for example in Node JS and Mongo DB based implementations as a MEAN stack dev
- Experience implementing applications using Sails.JS, Angular or ExpressJS frameworks
- Have hands on knowledge in database technologies, preferable NoSQL databases, such as, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.
- Experience with design patterns and building applications from scratch is a plus
- Thorough understanding and exposure to API integrations, especially RESTful-based web services in JSON
- Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (bitbucket, Git etc).
About samco securities limited
- Web Services, WCF & Web API
- SQL Server
- Angular (4 & above)
- Your primary focus will be developing interactive Vue js applications.
- You will ensure that you produce robust, secure, modular, and maintainable code.
- You will coordinate with other team members, including backend developers and UX/UI designers.
- Developing web applications using Vue.js
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- Optimising your application for performance
- Proficient with Vue.js/React framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Familiarity with the Vue.js or React ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3, including Sass
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
- Experience as a Python Developer for 2+ years
- Expertise in Python framework Django/Flask, creating & use REST API, object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Experience in AWS, GIT, CI/CD Pipelines, and unit testing
YourMauka.com is a fast paced SaaS marketplace for management professionals for faster hiring. Our mission is to reduce the hiring time significantly, enabling visionary creators to create their dream team quicker.
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full stack developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside UI designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full stack developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside UI designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Well versed in finding, understanding and using appropriate APIs according to business needs.
- Developing with best coding practices aiming at code not being the bottleneck for poor system performance.
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong organizational and product management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as PHP (laravel)
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL
- End to end ownership of Product Development and Product mindset.
We work in the latest technology, and our foundations are data structures, algorithms, strong logical reasoning, and mathematics. We are looking for very strong engineers who love coding, optimizing, and making sure their code is the most efficient possible.
You will be involved with hardcore development. If you are an assembler of code or packages from different places to build something, you may not find our team to be the right fit.
You must be someone who can build anything from the ground up. Programming language should not be any barrier for you, as you should be able to pick up any programming language or underlying technology within a week.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Core development. Ready to participate in designing, brainstorming, and development process. You must give sleepless nights to meet deadlines whenever required.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Reliable, Accountable and Trustworthy
- Ability to understand software requirements based on a wireframe/program specification
- Familiarity with GoLang / PHP / Python / Java / C / C++ / Linux Shell and Scripting / HTML / CSS / JS / Node.js is a plus
- Effective communication skills to ensure smooth coordination of tasks with Team Leader
- Knowledge of MongoDB, MySQL, and PL/SQL is a plus
- Familiarity with ML, TensorFlow, and Keras is a plus
- Knowledge of web servers such as Apache, NGNIX, and the HTTP protocol is plus
- Knowledge of multi-process, threads, memory, and filesystem on Linux is desirable
To consider you for current opening, please make sure to understand the following question and solve it. A simple program in any programing language would do. If you are not able to solve this, then please do not apply.
Write a function foo(x) where foo(foo(x)) = -x (assume x to be an integer, and foo(x) has to be always real), any programming language would do. Before submitting the answers, plz verify that the output of foo(foo(10)) should be -10 and foo(foo(-10)) should be 10.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; and following the software development lifecycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment, and by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching, and educational opportunities.
What is the role?
You will be responsible for architecting, training the team and implementing your solution. You will be working closely with the Product Managers and the tech leads/developers to come up with high-quality, resilient, and highly performant applications.
- Design and develop SaaS-based applications based on microservices architecture.
- Work on core back-end and ensure it meets the performance benchmarks.
- Work on optimizing the middleware and backend technologies to ensure highest scalability.
- Work on best system design principles and ensure high availability.
- Designing and developing APIs for the front end to consume.
- Constantly improve the architecture of the application by clearing the technical backlog.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Education - BE/MCA or equivalent.
- Overall 8+ years of experience.
- Agnostic/Polyglot with multiple tech stacks.
- Worked on open source technologies - NodeJS, Typescript, ReactJS, MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, ELK, Kafka, Redis.
- Back-end exposure - good knowledge of building API.
- Efficient in building microservices in combining server & front-end.
- Knowledge of cloud architecture especially using AWS and its features.
- Should be completely hands on and have the ability to develop quick Prototypes.
- Good understanding of CMS.
- Will be responsible for the functional/technical track of a project.
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with the engineering team and support the Product Team of Empuls.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
- Own and implement features used by large customers like Truecaller, Mozilla, Zomato, Netflix, etc.
- Performance, Security and Usability goals are in DNA.
- Full ownership and accountability of Microservices which includes day-to-day operations and maintenance.
- Business and technical Metric definitions and reviews.
- Drive CI & CD Evaluate technologies and development stacks for API-based platform which scales to 100,000 transactions per second.
- Perform push-button deployments of any version of the software to any environment on demand.
- Design and build web apps that are scalable and puts user experience front and center.
- Develop modular UI components for company-wide reuse.
- Evolve a common design language for UI across apps.
- Establish and advocate front-end coding guidelines.
- Meld UX and great-looking UI while keeping excellent code quality.
- Own end-to-end life cycle of the product from requirement analysis, design, development, test, release, and maintenance.
- Develop reusable tools/libraries
- Identify opportunities for automation and collaboration points.
- Continuously improve cycle time, throughput, and code quality.
- Continuously improve value-adding-activities/non-value-adding activities ratio.
- 4 - 6 years of experience in large-scale distributed systems.
- Proficient in Python/Golang/Java/ Node.js
- Understanding of Rest based API Architecture
- Writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code.
- Excellent microservices pattern understanding.
- Ability to define cross-core contracts and bring them to closure through collaboration.
- Good knowledge of database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Experience working with AWS components [EC2, S3, RDS, SQS, ECS, Lambda].
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good aptitude in multi-threading and concurrency concepts.
- Working knowledge of Git and proficiency with at least one build server: Jenkins/Travis/Bamboo.
- Good to have a telecom background
- Develop a deep understanding of the start-up ecosystem.
- Build customer facing technology product for global customers.
- Own the Product's frontend and backend development, building reusable, testable, and scalable code.
- Research, evaluate, analyse and implement technical requirements.
- Collaborate with product management teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Mentor Junior members of the team.
- Min 2+ experience working on Node.js and its frameworks.
- Knowledge of both SQL and NoSQL database services and related tools with the expertise to create efficient schemas.
- Strong coding and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. web and developing responsive UI.
- Ability to own end-to-end deliveries, right from requirements till release.
- Excellent coding skills and ability to produce high quality, bug free and testable production grade code.
- Designing unit test cases, integrated test cases using Selenium and Protractor.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
-Ability to mentor junior members of the team.
- Ability to review code and continuously push for higher standards of development.