Quintiles and IMS Health have come together to become IQVIA, The Human Data Science Company™ Inspired by the industry we help, IQVIA commits to providing solutions that enable life sciences companies to innovate with confidence, maximize their opportunities and ultimately drive human health outcomes forward.
We provide actionable solutions by tapping into the power of the IQVIA CORE™:
• Domain Expertise. Institutional knowledge and domain expertise across diseases, geographies and scientific methods
• Advanced Analytics. Faster, more precise decision-making generated by advanced analytics designed for healthcare
• Unparalleled Data. One of the world’s largest curated healthcare data sources with innovative privacy protections
• Transformative Technology. Leading technologies to provide real-time access to operations-critical information
Safety Connect is a leading company in the domain of enterprise field force safety.
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming.
Full stack developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Developing front end website architecture.
Developing back-end website applications.
Creating servers and databases for functionality.
Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
Designing and developing APIs. (done by back-end)
Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Strong organizational and project management skills.
Proficiency with server-side languages such as Node.Js.
Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
Good problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
Have basic fundamental knowledge of computer science.
3+ years of experience as a Full stack developer.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
Ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps using HTML5, AngularJS, React , Node.js, and Mongo
Creating RESTful services with Node.js
Architect scalable web architectures
Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
Designation - Associate Software Engineer
Number of vacancy – 1
CTC : 3.5-5.5L
- 1-2 years of experience in React JS, MERN.
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
Interview Process: online
Working Hours: Flexible
Working Days: 5 days
- Implementation of a robust set of services / APIs to power the web application
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Hands on experience on Node JS, Angular JS and GraphQL.
- Strong in HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, jQuery, Bootstrap.
- Experience with web paradigms such as REST, Responsive Web Design and Test-driven Development (TDD) etc.
- Inquisitive and curious about product design and functionality.
- Familiarity with design concepts and constraints on CMS platforms.
- Strong knowledge of MVC and client-side programming
- Work with UI/UX designers to ensure technical feasibility of their designs.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Good communication skills, strong work ethic.
- Exposure to Gulp, Grunt
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Experience with version control
- Proficient in Problem Solving, Data Structures and Algorithms
- Experience in Microservice,AWS,Docker will be an added advantage.
Required Candidate profile
- Skills: Angular 2-8, Node JS, HTML5 & CSS3.
Novolytics is a novel Analytics Company which is trying to solve the problems of manufactures and machine asset owners. Predictive maintenance is going to be a huge part of Factory 2.0, which will allow manufacturers to keep machine downtime to minimum, boosting productivity and reducing losses due to down time.
Novolytics is building a platform which would collect signal data, analyze and predict which machines need maintenance or are showing signs of wear. Currently our platform is being piloted for one of India's largest car manufacturers, to solve for vehicle maintenance and servicing based on car sounds.
- Design and architect the various parts of the product or its features
- Be the product and tech owner providing support, mentorship and guidance to other developers
- Maintain and operate the application in production environment
- Contribute to the broader team management activities including Product planning, Improvement Activities,etc.
- Involve in hiring other developers and mentoring team members.
- Participate in the evolution of organization-wide best practices, standards, and policies related to software development and propagate the same to other technical staff.
- Participate in code reviews and architecture and design discussions.
- Ensure delivery of all product deliverables within the timelines.
- BE/BTech in Computer Science with at least 5 years of experience as a Full Stack Engineer
- Experience in design, maintaining, and testing large online systems.
- Familiar with at least one of high level server side languages out of NodeJS or Python, with a preference of NodeJS(with Express.js)
- Experience of building frontend web-apps using ReactJS.
- Should have knowledge about, and know how/when to use different Design Patterns
- Should have experience with cloud infrastructure providers, preferably, AWS.
- Experience of mobile app development on Flutter is a plus
- Have experience of working with relational as well as non relational databases like MySQL, MongoDB along with other data stores like Redis and Elasticsearch.
- Have knowledge of building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines and workflows.
- Know web application security best practices and knowledge of common application security vulnerabilities
- Understanding of queue management systems/frameworks like RabbitMQ, Celery
Strong experience working on large & complex systems that runs over real-time environment.
• Strong experience working on NodeJS, Express, Angular or ReactJS.
• Strong experience working with NoSQL database system like MongoDB.
• Ability to build & consume secured REST APIs.
• Ability to build reusable components and libraries for future use.
• Experience or Knowledge with Elastic Search, Redis, AWS or GCP Cloud will be a plus point.
• Self-learning abilities are must.
• Familiarity with upcoming new technologies is a strong plus
Roles and Responsibilities
• Work within an Agile project to build, design and implement business solutions.
• Gather the requirements and specifications to understand the client requirements in a detailed manner and
translate the same into system requirements.
• Ensuring high performance of the software on desktop and mobile.
• Development of high quality, robust business solutions to meet business expectations.
• Collaborate in a team for learning and sharing knowledge.
• Engage in the development of applications to a production environment.
• Strong communication skills is MUST
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented
• Strong organisational skills
• Ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
• Fluent English speaker
• Ready to learn new technologies & frameworks
What you’ll do -
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture.
- Design and deployment of database.
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability.
- Design and construction of our REST API
- Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment.
- Work remotely with our global clients and teams across the US
What you should have -
- Should have 5+ years of experience expertise in developing applications using any of the frameworks and programming languages
- Experience working with server technologies Node.js
- Experience in API design and development.
- Understanding of SQL / NoSQL databases MongoDB.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, system design, and algorithms.
- Great organizational and time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Refer the description below and if it matches with your skillset.
P.N. - you will have to visit GEP campus(Hyderabad) on August 3rd 2019 if your profile gets shortlisted.
Primary Skill (Must):
At least 1yr hands on experience developing projects on AngularJS
WCF, HTML, Webservices, REST, WebAPI
Experience with Transact SQL code, SQL stored procedures and views
Expertise in Web form designing
Experience and knowledge about software life cycle
Object oriented programming concepts
Sound knowledge of System Architecture
Manage and mentor a team of 2 or above members
Familiarity with continuous integration
Document and maintain software functionality
Secondary Skills (Preferred):
Working experience on Azure Cloud based application
Knowledge of LINQ, Nunit tool, UML, Design patterns
- To learn more about our comprehensive range of consulting and outsourcing services, please visit www.gep.com.
- For more about SMART by GEP, our cloud-native sourcing and procurement software platform, please visit www.smartbygep.com.
Kindly confirm and let us know if you need any other information.
Our current stacks Scala Python Angular We do have our core backend developed in Scala with lot of machine learning components(Python and Scala) . And MVPs with spark architecture.
Prefer some one who is good at Front-end development and want to take career forward as Full-stack developer .