Web Application Developer
Post-Graduation (Preferred): MCA/MSc/M.Tech. (Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics).
Graduation (Mandatory): BE/B.Tech. (Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics).
Relevant certification(s) would be an added advantage
5+ years of experience with designing and building web applications using Java and Angular JS
3+ years of experience in developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services
3+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
Experience developing complex software systems from the ground up, that have been successfully delivered to customers
Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code
Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
Experience in software processes, web services, multi-tiered systems, workflow modeling, systems testing, and enterprise application integration
Tools & Techniques:
Strong experience with Java and Angular JS
Strong experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational/non-relational databases
Strong knowledge in OOPS concepts and very good debugging skills
Personality traits (desired):
Excellent analytical and reasoning skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to communicate with both business stakeholders and technical teams
Ability to take full ownership of tasks and willingness to learn and experiment with new technology
Ability to synthesize requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and facilitate engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines
Prepare technical requirements, software design specifications and unit test cases
Design, code and modify webpages, from layout to function and according to the design specifications
Upgrade, configure and debug existing web applications
Create reusable, effective, and scalable code
Identify bottlenecks and bugs in the system and develop solutions
Adapt interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies
Take ownership and responsibility of components/processes within the team
Support other developers with code review, etc.
Price Waterhouse and Cooper & Lybrand merged their businesses in 1998, resulting in the formation of the accounting firm known as Price Waterhouse Cooper. Not only is PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) the second largest company in the professional services industry, but we are also one of the Big Four accounting firms. In 2016, we were the sixth largest industry in the United States that was privately owned. The company has a workforce of over 223,000 people and provides services to customers in 756 locations throughout 157 countries.
PwC is a network of problem solvers that uses human creativity, knowledge, technology, and solutions to assist organizations in developing a culture of trust and achieving outcomes over the long term. Through the provision of quality assurance, tax, and advising services, we support individuals and businesses in the generation of the value that they want.
We are looking for passionate and keen-eyed front-end developers with 5+ years of experience in React JS for a major project to join our creative front-end development team who can add optimization and efficiency to the user experience and maintain brand consistency across all web page of the web products.
The front-end developer will closely coordinate with our back-end developers, graphic designers and UI designers to ensure all elements of the web creation are consistent.
• Turning UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating excellent interactive forms of designs, writing reusable modules and maintainability of the code.
• Implement UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side serves at scale.
• Review and optimize the application usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
• Determining the structure and design of web pages.
• Ensuring user experience by analyzing the design choices.
• Developing features to enhance the user experience.
• Striking balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, computer applications or related fields.
- Proven working experience as a React Developer for 5+ years and above.
- Hands-on experience with HTML5, CSS3, and CSS frameworks.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Web services, Web API, REST services & GraphQL.
- Expertise in UI design and development of responsive web applications using React, Redux, Flask and Hooks.
- Applicable knowledge of Social API integration, Core location APIs, Web Views, Payments integration
- Proficiency in understanding layout aesthetics.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and multitasking skills.
- Ability to solve novel and challenging React problems.
- Capability to understand, develop and sustain continuous integration and delivery.
Front end (vue.js Developer)
Newscape Consulting LLP,
We are an IT company with tremendous growth opportunities in Healthcare, Solutions, Cloud, Product Engineering, ADM Services and consulting, and others. We have offices in the US (Somerset, NJ) and India (Baner, Pune) We are a 4+ years old organization with 100+ employees from diverse cultures and experiences which gives us all unique experiences altogether.
For more details: newscapeconsulting.com
Restful ApI vue.js
Experience Range – 8+ yrs
Notice Period – Immediate to max 30 days
Location – Pune Baner Hybrid
- Developing user-facing applications using Vue.js
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- Optimizing your application for performance
- Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows
- Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices
- Highly proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
- Proficiency with modern development tools, like Babel, Webpack, and Git
- Experience with consuming RESTful APIs
• Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js
• Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
• Learn and understand user interactions
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
• Coordinating with various teams working on distinct layers
• As a developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
• Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
• Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs
• Familiarity with HTML / CSS
• GIT experience is a plus
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Team player
• Excellent time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Houm is an innovative and multi-functional consumer internet product - a new category of its own.
- We are focused on bringing back real digital privacy on the internet like never before, via the revolutionary concept of 'private ownership of the internet by the end consumer' - a first of its kind!
- Houm enables each consumer to build and own a private space on the internet - a digital home, and communicate with their Inner Circle of people via Chat, Voice Calls or Video Calls in absolute privacy -
- Houm to Houm. Visit houm.me/FAQ to get more information about our product and the philosophy we stand for. Headquartered in India, we are a super- charged, 24X7 switched-on start-up passionate about what we do.
What will you do?
- Minimum 3+ years of professional experience in Angular Development
- Must have hands on experience in HTML5,CSS3 and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Knowledge of MVC frameworks including Angluar 8 / Ionic.
- Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular / Ionic best practices.
- Writing Typescript, CSS, and HTML.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as NPM.
- Experience in developing clean and functional user interfaces
We are looking for high performing Web Developers who will create an awesome product with a powerful interface, which the end user will love and trust. You get to design and develop variety of products from - financial apps to a productivity app for sales team, and a software development kit which gets integrated to the third party application. You are expected to stay on top of tech innovations in the web development space, experiment them and make suitable suggestions to enhance tech stack. You are also encouraged to research and propose software programs that are compatible with emerging technologies. You will work closely with business, product and UI teams and build products that would maximise business impact and customer delight. We are looking for people who love to challenge and contribute to new way of thinking. We value entrepreneurship skills, rolling up sleeves, resolving issues and raising up the bar. We love people who are insatiable when it comes to delivery and execution and have a design thinking approach.
- Developing a simple user interface for a complex product, by applying new technologies.
- Contribute to end-to-end system architecture, working with/as cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate with UX teams, product managers and other technical teams to create optimum and delightful user experiences.
- Integrating data from various back-end services.
- Apply expertise of HTML5, bootstrap/foundation CSS frameworks.
- Analyse the performance of layers in the frontend, backend and engineer designs and code.
- Conversant with development for desktop and mobile browsers and hybrid apps.
- Proven working experience in web programming and applications.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
- Working with large size Single Page Application (SPA) project.
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools.
- Solid CS, OOP/OOD, design patterns.
- Good grasp on usability and interaction design.
- Track record in large-scale system software development.
- Any framework - ReactJS, AngularJS, Backbone, Ember, VueJS.
- Understanding DOM and Virtual DOM.
- Must know API Integration and session management, security and best developing practices.
Good to have
- Experience with server-side processing such as templating, packaging and deliver.
- Experience working with web views on Android and iOS.
- Exposure to React Native.
- Demonstrated visual design and layout skills.
- Design and development of backend REST endpoint applications.
Why join us and where?
We’re small but high performing engineering team. We recognize that the work we do impact lives of hundreds and thousands of people. Your work will contribute significantly to our mission. We pay competitive compensation and performance bonuses. We provide high energy work environment and you are encouraged to play around new technology and self-learning. You will be based out of Bangalore.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with more current specifications of EcmaScript
- Prior experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with HTML / CSS
- GIT experience is a plus
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
- We are looking for a skilled React.js Developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
React.js Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
React.js Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Experience working with HTML5, CSS3 in user interface design.
- Expert knowledge on CSS preprocessors like Sass and LESS
- Experience on RESTful API.
- Strong typography, layout and visual design skills.
- Good exposure to databases, SQL queries
- Good analysis skills in order to troubleshoot and resolve the problems.
- Creative to suggest ways to simplify the UI workflows
You would possess experience building web applications using MVC frameworks (Reactjs, Redux) in a service-oriented environment.
- Excellent knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full Software Development Lifecycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations.