Job Specification: (Education, training and experience)
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics,
or related field
• 2-4 years of experience with MVC, Entity Framework, JSON and responsive design
• 2-4 years of experience with Transact SQL with working knowledge of SQL Server
• 2+ years of experience with REST Services
• Develop mobile application using Xamarin, and Xamarin Forms
Experience with Azure PaaS is a plus
• Experience with unit testing (nUnit) is a plus
• Basic knowledge of Azure DevOps and Git Repos
• Experience working within Agile/SCRUM methodologies a plus
Competencies / Skills:
• 2-4 years overall IT/Software development experience
• 2+ years of full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience
• Minimum 2 years of recent experience programming C#, ASP.NET, Xamarin, and a
working knowledge of Visual Studio 2019/2022 IDE
• Strong results orientation: ability to set/hit timelines and work within a global, team
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Senior Java Developer Roles and Responsibilities
A senior java developer is a computer programmer with an extreme level of experience and all required skills. They build a java based application and software. They perform a certain types of tasks such as coding, bug solution, designing, and providing a path of the solution to junior java developers.
Senior java developer - Job brief
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer to manage the SDLC, from planning and prioritizing to testing and rapid delivery.
You will be part of our development team that works on business applications. As a Senior Java developer team member, you have to contribute in the designing and development of an application. You have to take part in the end-to-end stages of the development lifecycle.
Responsibilities of senior java developer
Every role comes with responsibilities and the employees have to justify those responsibilities. Following are some crucial responsibilities senior java developers are entitled for.
- Senior Java developers have to analyze and assess the business needs of the client to find the best solution for the client. Overall strong analytical and problem-solving skills are highly important for this role.
- Senior Java Developer responsibilities include gathering system requirements, building application specification documents, drawing flow charts, designing application architecture and implementing modernized application design and testing features before release.
- You should have hands-on experience in developing software with agile or scrum methodologies and are ready to lead our junior developer's team.
- You should have an innovative thought process and creative thinking which can bring out of the box and alternate ways of system implementation.
- Ensure our applications must be secure and up-to-date.
- To interact with the customer and internal teams in Identifying and analyzing requirements for development purposes.
- To perform activities related to the creation of documents for client requirements.
- Prioritizing the task and executing tasks throughout the SDLC.
- Provide technical help to junior developers.
Senior java developer skills and requirements
- You should have experience with Object-Oriented Design.
- At least 5 years of work experience as a Senior Java Developer or any similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like Struts, Play, JSF, and Spring MVC.
- Positive and professional approach at all times.
- Familiar with SQL or NoSQL databases like MySQL, and MongoDB.
- Experience with large and disparate data set.
- Creating Web Services and RESTful services with Web API.
- Familiar with Open Source tools and good to have experience with Amazon Web Service (AWS).
Winjit is a global, agile, and innovative organization established with an aim to create value and impact for its employees, customers and all stakeholders.
We are a group of technology enthusiasts with a mission to make a positive impact on businesses by leveraging our expertise in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, IoT and Blockchain.
Who you are:
• Growth oriented, a tech geek with a curiosity to know and explore
• A Solution oriented individual.
• A Strong Decision maker
• A Detail oriented, obsessed for pixel perfection and ability to convert a designer's vision to a working application.
• Someone who aspires to travel globally to solve exciting business challenges
.Net Core :
1) Strong experience in developing enterprise web applications.
2) Expertise on the Microsoft technology stack (ASP.NET MVC 3.5 / 4.0 / 4.5 / .Net Core, Web API, SQL Server).
3) Candidate needs to be a full stack developer
4) Experience developing applications using following technologies: Microsoft Visual Studio, .NET Framework, .NET Core, Entity Framework, C#, Angular 6, ASP.NET and WCF Web Services, ADO.NET, SQL, MVC, REST calls, creation of REST APIs
5) .Net Core/.Net MVC is mandatory
6) Experience with GitHub
9) Knowledge of design patterns is required.
10) Ability to deliver software and artefacts independently.
11) Good understanding of project architecture and software development processes
2) At least 6 months of experience with Angular
4) Strong knowledge of Typescript
5) Experience in continuous deployment of front-end applications
6) Comfortable designing, implementing and maintaining large scale frontend applications
7) Autonomous and out-of-the-box thinker
8) Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
9) Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
10) Experience in e2e test cases using cypress
11) Knowledge of testing frameworks/tools like Jest, Karma, Protactor, etc
12) Deep knowledge of Angular practices
Winjit understands that our team has a life outside work as well.
• Flexible working culture
• Holistic development of its team members through its wellness and growth-oriented programs.
• Opportunities to upskill and cross-skill through advanced technical certifications
• Global on-site exposure.
Be a musician, stand-up comic, writer, athlete while working at Winjit as value your passion!
- Strong professional experience in programming primarily around C#, SQL Server.
- Focus on MVC, Jquery.
- Strong experience in Design Patterns, Multithreading, OOPS concept.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Strong database programming skills.
- Should have strong HTML, CSS & UI Development knowledge.
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices.
- Candidates having experience with Angular 7/8 & Xamarin will be preferred (not mandatory).
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Building interactive healthcare advertising application in MEAN stack and RESTfully abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend
- Defining code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
- Addressing and improving any technical issues
- Collaborating well with engineers, and researchers to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems
Advanced proficiency in MEAN Stack (NodeJS, MongoDB, Express, Angular JS)
Proficiency and hands-on experience with one or more of the following: Backbone / Knockout JS / Ember JS / React JS
Knowledge of JQuery would be an added advantage
Thorough knowledge of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build process, continuous integration and continuous delivery
Ability to plan core architecture, and to enhance it from time to time
Strong analytical mindset to derive actionable analytics from data