Our client is more than 2 decades old NBFC registered with the RBI. The company was set up with an aim to empower rural entrepreneurs, SMEs, and small institutions by micro-financing. The company has come a long way since its inception in 1992 and has evolved with time with the introduction of its App in the small loans sector. At present, the company has more than 5000 employees and has serviced millions of borrowers to accomplish their dreams.
The group has diversified into the education segment and is running two schools. The schools are part of one of the largest private school chains in India. The schools have a flourishing family of 350 teachers and 6500 students. The leadership team at the helm of the company has demonstrable experience in financial services and has built the company by upholding the trust of its customers.
What you need to do:
- Identifying and sourcing prospective Channel Partners (CSP’s) in line with the requirements of the company
- Managing a team of Channel Partners (CSP’s) and selling the financial products/services of the company
- Being a representative of the company and ensuring that the queries or concerns raised by the Channel Partners (CSP’s) are resolved in a timely manner
- Ensuring that the Channel Partners (CSP’s) are handling and processing various related forms and documents as per the laid down processes
- Ensuring that the Channel Partners (CSP’s) are working and are operational during the working hours as per the company’s guidelines
- Monitoring the work-related activities of the channel of Channel Partners (CSP’s) and guiding them accordingly and thus be a link between the Principals and the team of Channel Partners (CSP’s)
- Working closely with internal stakeholders such as the teams within the company and also external stakeholders such as customers
- Ensuring compliance of related rules, laws & regulations while handling and selling the financial services to the customers
- Updating and maintaining a database of sales figures and other related data and reporting the same to the business in regular intervals
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduation is a must
- Total work experience of 10 years with at least 3 years of work experience in heading business correspondent channel and driving sales through the same
- Excellent networking skills
Urgent Opening - Assistant Regional Channel Manager
Location - Tirupati, Vijayawada
Skills - Channel Management, B2B Sales, Logistic Sales
Salary - 7 LPA
The role entails driving topline through channel partners, execution of channel policies, same day delivery performance, channel collections, network expansion, COD remittance, project execution, product wise revenue achievement and budgetin.
Strategic and Tactical
Responsible for building strong channel network for service expansion and business growth by tapping into potential clients and applicants.
Responsible for branding to attract franchises and tracking new initiatives for sales support
Handling rebranding work by connecting with channel partners
Driving product-wise sales/revenue for both domestic and international markets
Overseeing creation, management and implementation of franchisee roadmap for growth and for achieving sales targets
Supervising international business initiatives
Overseeing the growth of business in order to compete with new Freedom Express rates
Ensuring timely collections from all partners, while maintaining payment hygiene and MZO
Responsible for handling trainings and projects for channel partners, consisting of imparting technical skills and training them on new projects
Handling FAB engagements and driving new schemes (domestic and international) by liaising with channel partners, channel team and international product team
Supervising projects for ensuring timely implementation
Supervising support to franchisees on MIS and related areas
Overseeing adherence to project execution timelines by team and channel partners
Ensuring regular follow up with franchises on customer issues and to assist in CRM support
Ensuring regular tracking of defaulters and follow ups to ensure efficiency and high levels of performance
Ensuring monitoring and reviewing performance with respect to targets, bookings, collection of delivery load, operations team support, aligning vacant areas of deliveries
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
Post Graduate (Experience in Channel Management and Development, Sales & Customer Relationship Management preferred)
Experience in logistics and transportation industry in the area of franchisee management preferred
Knowledge & Abilities
Good understanding of go-to-market strategies, partner segmentation, account mgmt
Solid understanding of pipeline management discipline and ability to explain benefits to partners
Negotiation skills and ability to frame the product value proposition to customers/partners
Ability to manage client relationships & expectations
Knowledge of market dynamics in courier, transportation and logistics industry
Ability to manage client relationships & expectations
Ability to inspire confidence and create trust
Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills.
A BIT ABOUT US
Appknox is one of the top Mobile Application security companies recognized by Gartner and G2. A profitable B2B SaaS startup headquartered in Singapore & working from Bengaluru.
The primary goal of Appknox is to help businesses and mobile developers secure their mobile applications with a focus on delivery speed and high-quality security audits.
Our business includes Fortune 500 companies with Major brands spread across regions like India, South-East Asia, Middle-East, Japan, US, and expanding rapidly.
The channel team’s mission is to build Appknox Partner Network across the assigned geographies. In order for us to accomplish this, we are looking for a sales enthusiast with rich experience in alliance management and strategy. The primary objective is to build and manage partner network that will create demand in the marketplace for our mobile application security offerings.
You will work towards winning new customers, create continuous revenue streams and expand our footprint within existing accounts through our partner program,
In this role you will be closely working with the Head of Channel Development.
What An Ideal Candidate Would Look Like:
- 2-4 years sales experience and/or business development experience in software industry( SaaS / Cyber security solution experience preferred)
- 1+ years channel/partner management experience
- Establishes productive, professional relationship with key personnel in partner accounts
- Accelerate revenue and new customer acquisition through Appknox’s channel program and meeting sales plan expectations
- Build upon partner strategy at the field level to support partnerships
- Proactively assesses, clarifies and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Close new business deals by coordinating with partners and internal Appknox team
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communications internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement
- Measure and provide success metrics to partners and the business, analyzing business intelligence and making strategic adjustments
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements
- Work with marketing organization to socialize the value proposition of our partnership
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners.
Within 1 month
Within 3 months
Within 6 months
Personality traits we really admire :-
- Confident and dynamic working persona
- Strong business acumen
- Proven experience in C-level engagement
- Has attention to details and helps identify edge cases.
- Highly motivated and coming up with fresh ideas and perspective to help us move towards our goals faster.
- Follows timelines and absolute commitment to revenue targets.
Interview Process - would be team specific
- Round 1 Interview - Profile Evaluation; HR
- Round 2 - Interview - Executive Director
- Round 3 - Assessment test
- Round 4 - Interview - Channel Head
- As per Industry Standards
We prefer that every employee also holds equity in the company. In this role, you will be awarded equity after 12 months, based on the impact you have created.
Please be aware that all your customers are Enterprises and Fortune 500 companies.
Why Join Us :-
- Freedom & Responsibility: If you are a person who enjoys challenging work & pushing your boundaries, then this is the right place for you. We appreciate new ideas & ownership as well as flexibility with working hours.
- Great Salary & Equity: We keep up with the market standards & provide pay packages considering updated standards. Also as Appknox continues to grow, you’ll have a great opportunity to earn more & grow with us. Moreover, we also provide equity options for our top performers.
- Holistic Growth: We foster a culture of continuous learning and take a much more holistic approach to training and developing our assets: the employees. We shall also support you all on that journey of yours.
- Transparency: Being a part of a start-up is an amazing experience one of the reasons being the open communication & transparency at multiple levels. Working with Appknox will give you the opportunity to experience it all first hand.
- Health insurance: We offer health insurance coverage upto 5 Lacs for you and your family including parents.
Our client acts as a single-stop technology enabled platform, connecting the educational ecosystem which includes stakeholders such as schools, students, teachers, etc. Their main USP is acting as a consolidator of various products and services in the educational industry, such as news updates, video teaching, online examination, database for search & compare, counselling, admissions, competitions, job portal etc.
Headquartered in London, our client also has an office in Gurugram, India. So far in their journey, they have, approx., 2K+ admission partners, 50K+ users, 30K+ engagement resources, 2 Lakhs+ monthly reach and their marketplace partners include Apsara, Faber Castell, Amar Chitra Katha, RobinAge etc.
As a Regional Manager– Sales, you will be responsible for increasing the company's Partner School network by taking the packs in market.
What you will do:
- Developing market awareness viz company products and expanding the distribution base continuously
- Looking for innovative and new ways to distribute product and services
- Identifying and appointing Channel Partners for market expansion
- Ensuring success of Regional Conclaves/Events
- Promoting Competitions & Championships in the assigned territory
- Enumerating industry-wide policies and processes for academic assessment
- Staying abreast of industry trends and market development of academic assessment
- Managing team and achieving individual target
- Providing quality assurance reviews and addressing areas that need attention
- Keeping an eye of the new developments and trends in line with the company’s vision document and priority
- Meeting and exceeding revenue target by product. The target must be accomplished viz quantity and value
- Expanding network of clients (Schools, Channel Partners & Consultants)
- Developing and sustaining strong, productive customer relationships with K-12/School Agents/Consultants
- People Management including hiring with identified timelines
- Reviewing performance and taking appropriate action for redressal where needed
- Planning event calendar in assigned region
- Understanding the requirements of the market and providing inputs to be able to make product offerings as per the market expectation
- Defining and following discounts norms. These norms too must be approved by Reporting Manager
- Ensuring profitable revenue
- Adding new clients individually and through the team
- Establishing independent relationships with various K-12 & higher ed institutions
- Ensuring continuous engagement with them to understand changes if any and maximising opportunity
- Understanding the needs and expectations of the market and appraising the Product/ Service team to ensure timely availability
- Confirming hire plan and hire according to need in the specific timelines and ensuring that self-time is given to appropriate activities
- Monitoring work of the sales team by using daily reports etc
- Working with marketing team as required and supporting the success of the project
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Flexibility and creativity in developing the business
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to deal with frequent and changing deadlines
- Ability to perform individually as well
Role and Responsibilities:
- Set out the partnership’s vision and message, and proactively influence partnerships with Fynd Platform/GlamAR products
- Build scalable processes to assess and bring new partners into the sales pipeline
- Research emerging growth partners & startups, identify key players, and generate interest
- Develop and sustain current partner relationships.
- Forecast, measure and report the results of various projects with partners like content promotions, lead generations, and event partnerships
- Build and plan sales and marketing strategies to drive engagement with partners
- Collaborate and work closely with multi-disciplinary teams like marketing, sales, demand generation, and customer success to deliver goals and remove any roadblocks along the way
You must have:
- 3+ years of proven successful experience in outreaches & partnerships, building strategic alliances
- Solid understanding of partnerships and alliances and how they can create value for the business
- A consultative approach in addressing partner needs
- Aptitude for networking, building relationships
- Excellent communication, management style, and presentation skills
- Technologically savvy and familiarity with APIs, integrations, and SaaS is an added bonus
Position overview: Will appoint, manage & expands with channel partners in the assigned areas like HR firm, CA firm, Software providers, management consultants, access control vendors etc. based on geographies. He/she will be responsible for achieving targets, profitability and partner recruitment objective.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in the targeted company.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end- user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company products among assigned.
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners.
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
What you will do:
- Managing all aspects of the eCommerce business including, business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, customer service, web analytics and web technologies
- Managing all online activities with respect to traffic acquisition, online presence, sales, conversion, managing internal data sources, margins and reporting
- Total oversight of operations including order management, Inventory, ownership of payment and fraud web services, EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) receipt, and transactional flow of all orders
- Developing and implementing technology road maps with the vendor to strategically drive sales and conversions, enhanced customer experience and continually elevate the site as a digital flagship destination
- Driving continued innovation and best practice implementation
- Supervising all activities and product development
- Ensuring the prices of the products and the offers on the website are updated and there is quality control
- Creating potential customer base, sales and satisfaction across the Indian and South-east Asian markets and territories and enhance the customer experience, execute customer order fulfilment, and maintain the organization of the website.
- Analyzing data from market and consumer studies to generate commercial insights
- Ensuring to make a proper scheduling of deliveries and coordinate well with the delivery team to avoid getting delays
- Preparing reports to check the stocks of the products. Identify and report on key performance indicators, and opportunities for improvement on a regular basis
- Managing the relationships with partners and ensure continuous end-to-end integration of the e-commerce business.
What you need to have:
- Tier 1 colleges only. IIMs, XLRI, SP Jain etc.
- Minimum 6 to 15 years of relevant work experience, preferably in Retail industry (FMCG, Retail, E commerce)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical, data and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use the information for reporting
- Drive and manage own tasks effectively; work independently and be an effective contributor to the team
- Meticulous attention to detail and follow through
- Extremely organised with superior time management skills Ability to multi-task and prioritise under tight schedules while maintaining production of high-quality work
- Self-accountability to follow-through with proper consistent updates to stake holders Proficiency with project-based tools such as Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
- Discover & Scale New Offline Sales Channels to Fuel Growth.
- Monitor Daily / Weekly Business Conversion Funnels and Drive Improvements to Improve Funnel Shape and Deliver Monthly Target.
- Create Granular Bottom-Up Plans, Basis Experiments and Initiatives and Ensure Adherence.
- Hire, Train, Mentor, And Drive Sales Teams Across Geographies.
- Plan, Participate and Represent Company in Trade Shows and Events
- Review Teams and Improve Sales Effectiveness by Using Data-Backed Insights.
- Coordinate And Plan with Cross-Functional Operations, Central Teams to Ensure Smooth Transactions.
- Experience: - 6-9 Years of Operational Experience in Sales/Revenue Delivery Roles
- Strong Academic Pedigree
- Exposure To Fast-Paced Environment of Execution Preferred
- B2C Technology Startup
- Telecom / FMCG /NBFC/Insurance - New Initiatives Team
- Led Teams in Sales / Delivery
- High Level of Ownership, Execution Rigor and Span Control
- Comfortable With Ambiguity
- Ability To Engage and Influence People Cross Functionally