Who Are We?
At AutoVRse, we build the finest, customized Virtual and augmented Reality (VR/AR) applications, helping enterprises harness the power of immersive technologies across several key functions. Combining our photo-realistic visualizations with interactive virtual environments, we have partnered with firms like Shell, Bosch, Accenture, Aditya Birla Group, Godrej, and TVS Motors to deploy VR experiences in India, Singapore, Australia, Germany and the USA.
What Will You Work On?
You will join the game studio team within AutoVRse, helping build District M, a VR, rhythm-based platformer, a first-of-its-kind for an indie studio out of India. As a core part of this team, you will play an instrumental role in creating this game and ushering in the next era of immersive gaming.
- We launched a free demo on Oculus Applab, and a lot of content creators/gamers are in love with it!
- Our official game trailer was featured in the UploadVR Summer Showcase, 2022 - earlier this year.
- We've recently become a part of the "PlayStation Partner" program and will soon be working on making our game accessible across VR platforms.
As a Game Developer, you will work closely with the design and production art teams to create mechanics and components that are a core part of the gameplay. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills, who have a passion for gaming and are excited to create diverse, impactful and memorable experiences for our user base. Your enthusiasm to take on new problems is what will help us push the boundaries of what is possible in VR games today.
What Can You Look Forward To?
- Build multi-platform VR games (starting with District M), for - Meta Quest 2, PSVR etc.
- Ideating, and implementing game mechanics from a prototype stage to a fully polished game.
- Participate in the feature / mechanics-definition process, along with the Design and Art teams.
- Collaborate closely with other engineers, production artists and level designers.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Working in and growing along with an ambitious, accelerating, early-stage game studio.
1. Experience in game development workflows, engines, processes and tools.
2. Demonstrated ability of building polished mechanics and systems built with scalable code practices.
3. Thorough knowledge of OOP (Object-Oriented Programming), Data Structures and Algos.
4. Basic idea of 3D Design concepts - modelling / geometry, texturing, lighting, maps etc.
1. Experience with Virtual Reality (VR), including but not limited to 3D Graphics, OpenGL et al.
2. Knowledge of VCS (Version-Control Systems) such as Git, Unity Collab / similar.
3. Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Design Patterns, 3D Math, UI, Animation.
4. Knowledge of 3D Design Tools such as Blender, Substance Painter/Design, 3dsMax / Maya etc.
5. 1-2 years of game / VR development experience with Unity, Unreal Engine, C # et al.
Salary Range: ₹ 5,00,000 - 12,00,000 PER ANNUM
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
- Job Title - Senior Mobile Game Designer - Hybridcasual
- Reports Into - Head of Design
- Location - Hybrid / Bangalore
A Little Bit about Kwalee….
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game developers and publishers, with over over 1 Billion downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. We also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
What’s In It For You?
- Hybrid working - 3 days in the office, 2 days remote/ WFH is the norm
- Flexible working hours - we trust you to choose how and when you work best
- Profit sharing scheme - we win, you win
- Private medical cover - delivered through BUPA
- Life Assurance - for long term peace of mind
- On site gym - take care of yourself
- Relocation support - available
- Quarterly Team Building days - we’ve done Paintballing, Go Karting & even Ninja Warrior
- Pitch and make your own games on Creative Wednesdays!
- Kwalee Artificial Intelligence (K.A.I) - win prizes for proposing useful AI initiatives
Are You Up To The Challenge?
As our Senior Game Designer you have a talent to create fun, exciting game experiences for our players. You’ll be designing hybridcasual games, managing and overseeing hybridcasual projects and coaching of the design team
Your Team Mates
Our team is a diverse group of designers from all around the world; some working in the office, some remote. As a core department to the company, we're given a large degree of freedom and creative responsibility over every game we make.
What Does The Job Actually Involve?
- Planning, managing and overseeing of hybridcasual game projects
- Motivate, inspire and mentor a small team of designers, encouraging a culture of constant learning
- Support your team members on solving complex design, technical and implementation issues
- Evolving and adapting game designs based on play testing, feedback and live metrics.
- Driving long term player engagement by understanding mobile players needs and motivations.
Your Hard Skills
- Track record of working either on successful hybridcasual games or alternatively has worked on both casual and hypercasual games
- Knowledge of mobile free-to-play game monetisation techniques.
- Ability to work creatively in a demanding team environment.
- Experience managing a team
- Strong creative ideas and imagination, able to entertain players with challenges, humour, surprises and fun.
Your Soft Skills
Kwalee has grown fast in recent years but we’re very much a family of colleagues. We welcome people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances, and all we ask is that you collaborate, work hard, ask questions and have fun with your team and colleagues.
We don’t like egos or arrogance and we love playing games and celebrating success together. If that sounds like you, then please apply.
A Little More About Kwalee
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts.
Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle.
We have an amazing team of experts collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Lisbon, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, Cyprus, the Philippines and many more places around the world. We’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales, which is based in France.
We have a truly global team making games for a global audience, and it’s paying off: - Kwalee has been voted the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership Team at the TIGA Awards (Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth - including Antarctica!
Location : Ahmedabad
Work from office only
- Creating detailed inorganic and organic 3D models i.e. characters, props, layouts, machines, natural features and environments.
- Creating highly detailed textures.
- Doing rigging, organic and inorganic animations.
- Ensuring that artwork is optimised for Web browsers.
- Managing and working in coordination with other team members.
- Working on multiple projects at given time.
- Managing entire game projects from creative and graphic perspective.
- Proven experience in designing high as well as low poly models.
- Must have an expert knowledge of Maya, Zbrush, Substance Painter, Photoshop, After effects.
- Knowledge of 2D and 3D animations is a huge advantage.
- Good knowledge of lighting and technical details in Unity is a plus.
- Must be very creative and should have a keen eye for detail.
- Should be able to work well under pressure and adhere to deadlines without compromising on the quality.
We are looking for a creative individual to join our team as a 3D artist.
The responsibilities of the 3D artist include creating still and moving images using computers,
creating 3D models of products, and managing multiple projects while adhering to deadlines.
Ultimately, a top-notch 3D artist is creative and artistic with a strong working knowledge of color,
texture, and light as well as industry-standard software. Had Idea about the Metaverse.
* Using 3D modeling, texture, mapping, and other techniques to create graphics, visual effects, and animations.
* Collaborating with Animators and other artists and attending meetings to discuss ongoing projects.
* Understanding the project requirements and conceptualizing creative ideas.
* Creating 3D sculpts and assets to meet artistic standards.
* Troubleshooting any problems that arise during work on a project.
* Meeting with clients, Designers, and Directors to discuss and review projects and deadlines.
* 3ds Max
We are a hypercasual game studio based out of India with 3 published titles over last 2 years. We have generated 60MN+ downloads WW with 2M$+ in revenue in this short span of time. We are a tech first company who are trying to disrupt the hyper casual industry with tech-backwards, data-driven approach towards game development. We are foraying into hyper-hybrid casual space. Currently, as a part of this expansion, we are on lookout of rockstar unity 3D game developers to build the core team.
These are the few reasons to consider joining us -
1. A unique opportunity to be part of the core team of a game dev startup.
2. Opportunity to innovate in multiple genre.
3. We have strong tech mettle with vast software industry experience.
4. A very competitive compensation :)
(A quick introduction on myself - I have over 12+ years of experience in software industry. I exited as a Principal Engineer from amazon(.)com to bootstrap and scale Deven Studio into bigger heights.)
Co-Founder, Deven Studio
Roles and Responsibilities :
You will be responsible to Create, debug, maintain and optimize the game's engine, editor and related tools used for the game's development.
To ensure success as a unity developer, you should have extensive experience working with Unity and Unity3D software, excellent coding skills, and a good eye for detail.
You will be responsible for maintaining, fixing, improving products on the go.
Offer technical solutions, innovate and improve the quality of implementation, performance and usability of the editor, tools and tool chain as a whole.
Implement new game features and services in close partnership with the content team of the project and with respect for the player's comfort and game's performance
Write technical design documents, for milestones and internal use.
While applying, please share your public GitHub or any projects in resume where we can review the code written by you.
2+ years of enthusiastic experience on Unity and at least 2 published games.
C#7 .NET 4.7.
IL2CPP for Android & iOS.
Json.NET Writing converters and contract resolvers.
Objective-C Specifically for writing native iOS plugins.
Java Specifically for writing native Android plugins.
Make our tiny eyes grow with delight.
PlayFab .NET API.
Facebook Unity SDK.
Cloud Infra AWS and Google Cloud.
Notice Period : immediate to 30 days.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Handle one or more projects independently
- Work closely in small teams and will be delivering quality outputs in a low supervision and high possession environment.
- Produce high quality and engaging experiences within agreed time- frames. Work closely with the other developers, designers, artists and QA to develop features for all aspects of the experience including UI, animation, audio, physics and rendering.
- Share ideas and solutions for improving functionality.
- Test the code for robustness, usability and desired functionality.
- Work on bugs and improve application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Unity, unity 3d, C#, Unity Developer, Augmented reality, Virtual Reality, Software Development
• Responsible for performing daily operational tasks and maintaining availability at the customer site(s). Provisions solutions based on standardized procedures as outlined by Dell Technology best practice documentation. • Excellent troubleshooting skills with proven track record of successful incident management • Participates in the design and operational execution of the customer's disaster recovery process as required. Performs necessary storage infrastructure maintenance and necessary data migration, as required. • Replication sessions- Troubleshooting if any error encountered on the replication sessions. Establishing replication sessions for new sites. • Seeks advice or assistance from management and/or Technical Support as required during difficult customer situations. Works in conjunction with EMC colleagues to ensure effective resolution of technical issues encountered during implementations • Mentor junior staff • Good understanding of the Operating systems (Windows and Linux)
• Specialist skills/ knowledge of VMAX, Powermax, VNXBlock, Unity, Isilon VPLEX and SAN Switches along with support knowledge of SRM along with CISCO, Brocade • Proficiency in hardware, software and/or operating systems environments. • Provide on call support. • Expert certification in relevant technology /product • Presentation and negotiating skills. • Organizational skills.
• 5+ years of relevant experience