UG/PG with good communication skills.
Stability,With 2 year Minimum experiance in similar field candidates have to recruit the Paramedical staff in US Market.
About softnice india pvt ltd
- Preliminary screening / short-listing the right qualitative profile against the given requirement.
- Coordinating with the Technical Panels and scheduling for Interviews.
- Closing the positions within the stipulated time.
- Work towards becoming indispensable to your Hiring Managers by taking a proactive approach to understand their business needs and consistently delivering the appropriate.
- Talent (skill & culture fit) to each requirement.
- Relentlessly approach each search with the singular focus of finding the best talent for every need.
- 4+ years of technical recruiting experience in a fast-paced, full lifecycle role.
- Ability to anticipate organizational problems, changes, and needs, and provide recommendations to stakeholders based on market intelligence to make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent problem-solving skills to drive and tailor your strategies and creatively identify new solutions to resolve challenges.
- The ability to network and build relationships quickly and maintain them while selling company image and opportunities.
- Must possess excellent planning & organizational skills.
- Requires excellent written and oral communication skills.
Technical Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Communicating with hiring managers to identify future job openings and the technical requirements for those jobs.
- Writing job descriptions and posting to relevant media platforms.
- Screening applicants for competency with the job requirements.
- Arranging telephone, video, or in-person interviews.
- Performing background and reference checks.
- Presenting the resumes of the most suitable candidates to the hiring manager.
- Offering job positions and completing the relevant paperwork.
- Keeping track of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process.
- Forecasting recruitment budgets.
Technical Recruiter Requirements:
- A bachelor's of science or human resources degree.
- A good understanding of technology and technical skills.
- Experience in recruitment processes and platforms.
- Good interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- 5+ years of work experience in end-to-end recruitment.
- Experience with a tech start-up would be a plus
- Experience of hiring tech role like from end, backend, full stack and app developers
- Hands-on experience using HR databases and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- An ability to multitask and deliver under tight deadlines.
- An ability to be Self-driven and maintain a positive attitude
- Identify and Source candidates with matching skills and experience as specified in the requirements
- Interview and qualify shortlisted candidates to confirm suitability (technical, administrative and personal), attitude, honesty and reliability
- Confirm that the chosen candidates are willing to be deputed to work at our clients’ premises
- Build confidence and trust in the candidates that they are our team and full-time employees
- Follow-up with candidates by sharing with and obtaining from the candidates all information promptly and periodically throughout the recruitment process
Experience: 3+ years
Domain: Domestic Staffing Industry
Skills: Recruitment of IT and other engineers for Telecom Industry
Geographical Coverage: Pan India
Work Hours: 6 Days Week except Second Saturday
We are hiring a Recruitment Executive who can take care of hiring and team building.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with managers to identify staffing needs.
- Determine selection criteria.
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. Job portals , Social media platforms, Professional networks).
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews.
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position's requirements.
- Lead employer branding initiatives and manage a team of Recruitment executives.
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
- Must have experience in Non IT and leadership roles hiring, preferably for startups.
- Proven work experience (minimum 2+ years) as a Recruitment Specialist or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organisations.
- B-Tech or MBA in Human Resources Management.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Recruiter to join our Talent Growth team (not similar to the one shown in the above strip of course, DUH!).
Do you leave no stone unturned when it comes to finding the perfect fit for a role? Have you been known to adopt creative recruiting techniques? Then you’re at the right place! If you firmly believe that an organization is only as good as its people, and always have your recruitment hat on, in other words, if you’re passionate about finding and nurturing the right talent, it’s a match!
The best recruiters are creative visionaries, people who are capable of stepping back, seeing the big picture, and coming up with new ways of approaching challenges and making positive changes to how the company is managed and marketed.
Not a CAVEr:
You are a person that people like to be around. You are not a CAVE (Constantly Against Virtually Everything) personality.
Say no to HiPPO:
At Searce, we want people who value everyone’s opinions & perspectives. We don’t want them to get overpowered by HiPPO (Highest Paid Person’s Opinion)
We are seeking a ‘Recruiter/ Senior Recruiter- Talent Growth’ with a significant focus on ‘Talent Growth’ and being an integral part of reaching our growth objectives. Who will be responsible for researching, exploring, and sourcing suitable talent to match the company’s requirements and needs. The applicant will be our brand ambassador and evangelize Searce to potential prospects.
Major Roles & Responsibilities
- Deliver exceptional customer service and functional expertise to your hiring leaders.
- Identify market-calibrated candidate profiles, job descriptions, and hiring processes.
- Ensure exceptional quality of hire by holding hiring managers to a high standard of sophistication in scorecard creation, conducting inclusive interviews, positioning our employer value proposition, and closing candidates to ensure we are consistently securing the right talent for the role at all levels.
- Identify creative sourcing strategies that deliver pre-qualified candidates consistently for positions in your portfolio using a mix of in-house (sourcing, marketing, referrals, etc.) and self-owned (direct search, networking, etc.) tactics and resources.
- Ensure consistent candidate experiences from the first touch through a warm handover to onboarding.
- Ensure regular reporting, and provide status updates to your hiring leaders, holding them accountable to hiring velocity while you own quality.
- Create a new market standard in attracting, engaging, and selecting talent to achieve business outcomes by delivering hiring success at the Hiring Success company.
- Become an ambassador of the HAPPIER culture at Searce by practicing our core values in everything that you do.
Education & Experience
Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s degree in HR or technology and prefer an MBA or Masters's in Human Resources.
- Or else, did you leverage your network to help your cousin’s roommate’s dentist’s daughter find the perfect job? For us, the latter is better as it shows you have a Recruitment mindset! We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner :)
- We are not looking for someone aged 22-26 with 30 years of experience! 3 to 7 years of experience in talent growth is what we are looking for, preferably in product management or consulting background
- MBA in HR/PGDM HR (Undergraduate in Technology background preferred)
- Work experience in startups or high-growth, smaller organizations preferred
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done at one moment and being part of deeply complex strategy discussions the next.
Our client is a call management solutions company, which helps small to mid-sized businesses use its virtual call center to manage customer calls and queries. It is an AI and cloud-based call operating facility that is affordable as well as feature-optimized. The advanced features offered like call recording, IVR, toll-free numbers, call tracking, etc are based on automation and enhances the call handling quality and process, for each client as per their requirements. They service over 6,000 business clients including large accounts like Flipkart and Uber.
- Being in charge of planning, developing, and implementing a new and productive strategy for the company
- Managing the recruitment team’s performance, planning, and processes.
- Implementing new recruitment processes with the team and doing performance analysis and reviews.
- Training new recruitment team members for the process.
- Developing, managing, and delivering on a comprehensive talent strategy aligned with company’s aggressive growth plans, vision, mission & values.
- Driving new initiatives for the hiring process both in the recruitment team and other departments and monitoring change results with proper documentation.
- Coordinating with different departments for recruitment plan and process and analyzing recruitment effectiveness and mapping it with the hiring process and performance.
- Training hiring managers about the recruitment process and best practices.
- Managing relationships with external vendors or partners for candidate sourcing.
- Preparing hiring plans with budgets and strategies and creating reports and analytics around the same.
- Ensuring effective use of HRIS and other available resources
What you need to have:
- Should have 2+ years experience in leading team and recruitment planning.
- Overall 5+ years experience in the talent acquisition process.
- Strong analytical skills and hands-on with spreadsheets, presentation & document writing.
- Experience in headhunting process and leadership hiring
The Technical Recruiter in Recorem will be an independent contributor instrumental in driving the parent company – Redefined Corp’s HR operations. You will source, screen and provide shortlists of qualified applicants for various niche and deep tech IT-related roles for in-house and client requirements.As an independent Full Stack technical Recruiter, you must be comfortable working with a global remote team distributed across US, Germany and India. Our async work environment demands efficient time management and innovative strategic ideas from all team members to efficiently meet our goals.
Daily Responsibilities -
1) Writing and posting technical job advertisements with interesting descriptions of skills and tasks in relevant forums, portals, and networking communities.
2) Identify and source qualified candidates via top professional platforms like GitHub, Stack Overflow, etc.
3) Analyze JDs and prepare relevant skill matrix to pre-qualify candidates.
4) Must have the practice of attending professional events and follow tech forums to constantly upskill and stay updated with the latest technologies and channels to source resources.
5) Promote Redefined Corp, Recorem and it’s associated professional events by networking with potential candidates using innovative online/offline channels.
6) Draft job offer letters, contracts, and other relevant documentations.
7) Research, document and execute new ways to reach out to passive candidates.
8) Conduct pre-screening interviews for analyzing the technical and soft skills of candidates.
The Right candidate must have -
· At least a bachelor’s degree in IT, Human Resources Management or a relevant field
· 3+ years experience as a Technical full cycle recruitment working with Deep Tech, Opensource and other latest IT-niche technologies and work experience with a North American IT staffing agency is a plus.
· Solid technical background needed to understand as well as explain requirements for IT-related jobs
· Prior experience with conducting various types of screening and pre-qualifying interviews via phone and video conference.
· Experience with resume databases like Dice, Indeed, etc.
· Experience with souring using Google Search Operators and other social media platforms
· Sound knowledge of all labor regulations, work authorization and HR practices in US
· Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills with exceptional time-management and organizational skills This position offers a competitive base salary + performance-based incentives + standard health benefits.
Redefined Corp is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, provincial, or local laws.
Our client focuses on providing solutions in terms of data, analytics, decisioning and automation. They focus on providing solutions to the lending lifecycle of financial institutions and their products are designed to focus on systemic fraud prevention, risk management, compliance etc.
Our client is a one stop solution provider, catering to the authentication, verification and diligence needs of various industries including but not limited to, banking, insurance, payments etc.
Headquartered in Mumbai, our client was founded in 2015 by a team of three veteran entrepreneurs, two of whom are chartered accountants and one is a graduate from IIT, Kharagpur. They have been funded by tier 1 investors and have raised $1.1M in funding.
What you will do:
- Developing and executing recruiting plans to meet the hiring requirements
- Building and maintaining an active pool of candidates to meet future hiring targets in an effective manner
- Designing and driving employee referral programs
- Developing and implementing a strong campus hiring program, with the aim to make us the employer of choice
- Planning and coordinating events, assessment, and interviews for hiring candidates
- Serving as liaison with candidates and communicating logistics associated with assessment and interviews
- Conducting background checks for shortlisted candidates
- Implementing the on-boarding program for all selected candidates
- Conducting regular follow-up meetings with hiring managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Providing advice and assistance to all levels on various recruiting/ talent acquisition related matters
- Utilizing metrics to identify and implement process improvements
- Conducting analysis and report on key recruitment metrics to appropriate business leaders
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 5+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition, 2+ years in a team management role
- Ability to lead & manage recruitment function apart from sourcing individually
- Willingness to learn and take up new challenges
- Ability to work independently, spontaneously with very less monitoring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A can-do attitude
- 2+ years of experience in Technical recruitment
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ https://resources.workable.com/tutorial/recruiting-skills-training" target="_blank">relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
We’re looking for a team player, who is motivated by delivering great work. Some of the skills and experience we look for includes:
- Builds and maintains relationship with talent pool in regional markets
- Opens and manages requisitions throughout recruiting lifecycle
- Manages candidate database, including resumes and applications
- Assesses recruiting service request and confirms talent needs with Business and Hiring Manager
- Identifies recruiting channels and target talent pools and conducts search for candidates
- Captures applicant information into recruiting database, maintaining database for future reference
- Prepares and shares candidate communications throughout recruiting lifecycle
- Provides candidate logistics support during hiring process, including coordination of candidate interviews and screening
- Screens candidates, including review of application and resume along with conducting assessments and interviews in partnership with Hiring Manager
- Serves as a point of escalation for inquiries and redirects the resolution of complex or unusual talent acquisition inquiries to the Talent Acquisition COE
- Provides inputs on recruiting operations and execution improvements to Talent Acquisition Lead and Talent Acquisition COE