We are a Napkin to a Product Market Fit Studio and work together with our customers in the journey of "an idea to the first product version". Most of our customers are Corporate Innovation Hubs and Early Stage Organizations.
Here are a couple of things about us that may interest you:
1. Fast growing: We were featured as one of Deloitte's Fastest 50 growing tech companies from India thrice (2016, 2018 and 2019). What this means for you is a great career growth opportunity
2. Successful track record: Our founders have had past successes - founded a decision management company acquired by SAP AG (now part of Hana Big data stack and NetWeaver BPM), an early engineering team of Zoho (a leading billion $ SaaS player) & some Private Equity experience. Some of our past colleagues from these companies went on to become CTOs (Redbus) and founded companies (one of them founded and then exited to Apple). We are profitable and what that means for you is long-term opportunities to generate wealth
3. Current success: Marquee customers (including the venture capital division of a large conglomerate) along with some exciting startups that are part of our clientele. We work on building MVP products. What this means for you is cutting-edge technology learning opportunities
4. Top Class peer group: We have a talented set of folks primarily focused on solving cool and exciting problems
5. Top-Class Learning & Development Programs: We run our entire L&D programs.
• Minimum 3- 6 years of design experience
• At least two years of experience working on digital products which include creating highly-detailed annotated wireframes, user flows, process flows and high-fidelity screens
• Worked on Information Architecture, Interaction Design and Product Design
• Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to Web-based applications and mobile applications Can establish and run a good design process (exploratory and evaluative research, sprints, reviews etc.)
• Are comfortable with and interested in actively designing the product by himself/herself
• Familiarity and experience with a standard design, prototyping, and user research tools, such as Figma, Miro, and Sketch.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Are deeply empathetic to customers and users and understand how the business works
• Design systems experience is an added advantage
• Clear understanding of the critical characteristics of the intended user population
• Understanding of the users' current jobs and tasks, underlying goals, and mental models of their work process and products
• Understanding of platform-specific nomenclature
• The ability to sketch and generate big-picture ideas for early-stage UX work
• Experience developing rapid prototypes
• Design test case scenarios
• Collate feedback from users for further improvement
About ZeMoSo Technologies
We are a product-market-fit studio founded and maintained by successful corporate innovation. We bring products from napkins to product market fit, and our staff are some of the smartest and best engineers, designers and marketers around.
We provide end-to-end product design and development services for the most disruptive and innovative products around the world. We exponentially increase the odds of success for new products by applying lean methodologies and design thinking to the entire process: from napkin to product-market fit to scale. Zemoso Labs has been ranked as one of India’s fastest-growing companies by Deloitte, for two years in a row.
We bring the silicon valley style operating model to the startups around US and Europe.
Our startup customers have raised over $1.2 billion and created value ~$8billion after working with us.
We were featured as one of Deloitte Fastest 50 growing tech companies from India thrice (2016, 2018, and 2019). We were also featured in Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific both in 2016 and 2018. Our engineering studio has won O'Reilly's Architectural Katas event as well (Spring, 2022).
What does that mean for our people?
Our clients are building products that are changing the course of their industries. So, staying on the cutting-edge is non-negotiable and essential to our success. That means you will learn more here than anywhere else.
Purpose of the role
The UX Architect will be directly involved in designing a user and will be responsible for a meaningful presentation of information and organizational structure on the website from the user’s perspective. The candidate will conceptualise the layout and functionality contained within interactive interfaces of websites and will be responsible for optimizing the usability of the website applications to allow various user roles to accomplish their objectives in a manner that results in the best possible user experience.
Profile – Roles and Responsibilities
Areas of Responsibility & brief description
- Demonstrate effective management of shifting priorities, delivering thorough work products and meeting project deadlines.
- Working on information visualization, including information architecture, user flow/interaction modelling, node-based and tagged taxonomy development and other information-related frameworks and methodologies.
- Developing low to medium-fidelity wireframes and interactive prototypes, augmented as necessary with clear annotations of UI control behaviour, to hand off to front and back-end development and quality assurance teams.
- Develop, extend and apply detailed user interface specifications, UI pattern libraries, reusable GUI components, content inventories, and design guidelines for ecommerce websites, delivered in Agile software development cycles.
- Employ a variety of user-centered iterative design methodologies and objective evaluation techniques.
- As needed, lead the translation of business requirements into simple, highly usable, and compelling interface layouts; defining how the user interacts with site functionality
- Articulate the research findings and UX strategy in clear and actionable design artifacts, including personas, user journeys, screen flows, wireframes and prototypes.
- Judicious use of natural resources
- Shall adhere to the environment health and safety policy/objectives and guidelines of the organization.
Indicative KRA’s/Budgetary and Revenue Responsibilities
- Common KRAs – Finance goal, Employee and Customer satisfaction
- Assisting with research and introduction of value-added services
- Ensure successful implementation of projects
- Ensure compliance with Bourntec
Key Interactions within and outside of Bourntec
- Senior stakeholders and managers
- Product team
Qualification & Experience (Education, Experience, specific knowledge, skills, understanding, attitude)
Education: As per comp requirements
- 8+ years related work experience. UX research experience must include an established, heavily trafficked, consumer facing website or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Possesses broad expertise in end-user data collection involving complex web and mobile software applications.
- Strong user experience research foundation and flexible approach
- Proven ability to be a contributing member of a cross-functional team and inspire team confidence in and respect for the contributions of research and focused design to enhance user experience.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively partner with and communicate to stakeholders, designers, product managers and engineering development team members.
Knowledge & Key Skills:
- Extensive portfolio that includes examples of leading strategic research and design with significant business outcomes, creation of long-term research plans, and a demonstrated proficiency with interaction design.
- Quality & Service Orientation
- Enterprise Architecture
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Service Management
- Diversity Sensitivity
- System Integration
- Personal & Professional Development
- Delivering Results
- Ability to travel 20-30% of the time.
- Ability to communicate with team members, partners, stakeholders, and the internal and external technical community.
Ability to create output artifacts in the form of documentation, slide decks, and programming code.
Bourntec Solutions, Inc. is a trusted company across four continents as a Global IT Consulting and Technology partner for its clients. Bourntec offers exceptional customer outcomes and collaborative knowledge and experience of over 400 employees worldwide. Bourntec helps its clients to solve toughest challenges in their markets by harnessing the power of emerging technologies; or deliver outstanding business value through cloud adoptions, digital transformations, or technology innovations.
Bourntec prepares its talent for the next wave of technologies, providing access to industry expertise across the full suite of applications. Our technology towers portfolio includes Digital Practice viz. standard opensource technologies, MS dotnet, blockchain, Devops etc., Enterprise Applications viz. Oracle, MS Dynamics, Salesforce and Cloud Migration and modernisation solutions in AWS, Azure etc., Data, Analytics & Applied AI, solution expertise.
Headquartered in Schaumburg, Illinois, we operate in North America, Middle East, Europe and Indian subcontinent. India operations are headquartered in Hyderabad, and we have two offshore delivery centres in Kochi & Bhubaneswar. Diversity & Inclusivity is imbibed in Bourntec’s value system of “Respecting each other” and we practise Equal Opportunity Employment.
Share your view on the below questions, It will be easy for us to understand their thinking process
- Which UX Framework you use in your design process?
- How you design the Information Architecture for project ?
- Describe your design process?
- Do you think UX architect should know basics of coding? why?25
Who we are:
F22 Labs was started in 2014 by Murtuza and Hari, 2 childhood friends who always dreamt of starting a business of their own. After working at leading startups initially in their careers, they decided to take the plunge.
Over the last 7 years, we’ve been fortunate and blessed to have worked with 250+ entrepreneurs, who have trusted us with their dream of building their startups. Some of them include Hollywood celebrities like BJ Novak and Fortune 500s like Pizza Hut Inc.
Some of our products have gone on to be used, loved and have received investment from Charlie Cheever (Cofounder of Quora), Snoop Dog(does he even need an introduction?), Evan Williams (Cofounder of Twitter) and have been nominated for awards like the Webbys.
F22 Labs has won the Top 10 Software development company awards from highly respected Clutch.co for multiple years.
One cool thing about working at F22 Labs is you can never be bored. We’re working on various products cutting across different industries like: HealthCare, Non-Profits, Entertainment, B2B SaaS, Ecommerce, Fashion, Sports, Travel, Fintech, Marketplaces, EdTech, LegalTech, IOT.
We have presented our products at international conventions like WebSummit Lisbon, RiseConf HongKong, Collision Conf New Orleans, Pizza Expo Las Vegas
What we do:
We build beautiful, robust and scalable web and mobile applications for idea stage founders and growth stage startups based out of USA, Canada, Mexico, Middle East, India, Nigeria, South Africa, Singapore etc.
Our Core Values:
- Honesty & Transparency: Speak your mind and do what feels right.
- Empathy: Be kind. Listen Intently. Trust by default.
- Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish: Have childlike curiosity and hunger to learn.
- Hustle Hard: Do more with less.
- Teach, don’t preach: Knowledge grows when shared.
- State of the Art gadgets
- Complete Health coverage for you and your family
- Flexible work timings
- Remote friendly
Our Hiring process:
- A Profile Review: Resume, Portfolios, personal websites, Github, anything else you want to share with us.
- A Technical task that relates to the work you will be doing
- A Final round of interview
- An Offer and onboard you are!
Know more about us @F22Labs:
Design the next Unicorns that will change the world.
Title: Sr UI/UX Designer
Location: Chennai, India
Experience: 6+ Years
What you will work on:
- Taking concepts from idea to full-fledged designs
- Communicate with clients and uncover requirements (even the ones that aren’t communicated)
- Nurture and Build our design team
- Contribute to our company's online design library
- Support multiple projects simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines
Do you fit in?
- A command over tools like Sketch/Figma/Adobe XD, Aftereffects is a must.
- Have an existing body of design work demonstrating strong design process, and interaction and visual design skills
- Obsession to details
- Comfortable working with teams (big and small) as well as individually
- Can give and receive critical and constructive feedback backed by data
- Take calculated and quick decisions
- Problem Solver and customer-centered
- Strong in user research, understanding requirements, wireframing, building low fidelity and high fidelity designs
Photoshop or XD experiece is a plus.
You must be good in HTML and CSS. JS knowledge is desirable.
Must be selfmotivated and hardworking
- Capable of generating new ideas.
- Should have hands-on experience with Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Should have experience with logo design, corporate brand identity design, web UI design, app UI design.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems.
- Discuss the idea with the internal team.
- Knowledge about style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes.
What you'll be doing
1. You will be working with product owners ( Client Stakeholders ), product managers directly to deliver the user experience. A product design from scratch or revamp assignment, on average, includes 2-3 product designers. You will be either leading/collaborating based on the project.
2. You will be part of all four steps we follow in our design process, Analyse, Strategize, Visualise & Evolve. These steps include various activities from wireframes -> dev hand-off.
3. Most of our assignments go through user research, including stakeholder interviews ( Who runs the product ) and actual product end-user interviews. On average, we do 10 interviews per product. You will be conducting them along with your peer.
4. We encourage the team to share and learn from each other, and you will also be part of internal/external workshops & knowledge sessions.
What you'll need
1. 3 to 4 years of experience in designing digital interfaces ( Web/Mobile )
2. You love to solve problems, have a hustling DNA, and are constantly ready for challenges
3. An ability to think high-level product strategy and distill into design deliverables
4. Take ownership of the design process and work as a self-directed member of a design team
5. Able to earn trust and handle your counterparts to deliver a great product experience
6. Should be able to demo your designs and defend design decisions backed with research or competitive benchmarking
7. Solid aesthetic sense with a keen eye for detail
8. Excellent understanding of clean UI, typography, alignment, and colors
9. We encourage T-Shaped Designer, specializes in one kind of UX design and has a breadth of capabilities in other areas.
Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
Perform retouching and manipulation of images
Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
1.5 - 2 years of experience in graphic design
Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
Hands on Experience in Adobe Photoshop and CorelDraw.
Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma, InDesign, and other graphic design software
Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects.
Strong Analytical Skills
- Candidate should be very creative in the design and should come up with intuitive ideas to present the given data to match a top-notch sports website
- UI designs should be compatible with all screen sizes both for Web and Mobile devices
Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements
Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams
• Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity, effectiveness and user friendliness to complex design problem statements.
• Create UI mock-ups, wireframes, storyboards, style guides, prototypes, user flows and site maps that effectively communicate unified brand language.
• Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets.
• Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
• Create original graphics & designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
• Have an artistic eye for design and the ability to think creatively while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
• Conduct user research & evaluate user feedback with the projects leads
• Present and rationalize your design decisions, based on the overall design road map and your own design thinking and fundamental principles
• Being up to date with the latest trends and sharing insights with the internal team
• Participating in brainstorming sessions and influence the design process more creatively
• Open to learn new tools & open to feedback
Strong Designing experience in the following tools are required:
• Hands on expereince in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or XD is required.
• Experience in Sketch, HTML5, CSS3 & Bootstrap will be an added advantage
• Knowledge in Adobe After Effects, Premier Pro will be a plus
• Video Editing tools knowledge
• Wordpress/CMS knowledge
Job Description- Sr. Visual & Graphic Designer
As a Graphic Designer you will...
- Develop and maintain a consistent brand image and identity across all company materials
- Collaborate with the marketing team to design a variety of assets including social media designs, blog designs, landing page designs, animations, digital ads, site graphics, iconography, illustration, etc.
- Work on multiple projects in parallel while staying organized and meeting deadlines
- Help define and develop our brand narrative, style, and positioning
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to production like online and offline brand visual display, promotion materials, video clips...
- Must understand product design standard. Establish and promote design guidelines according to brand requirement know well about the trending design style and enhance the brand creativity meanwhile.
- Rapidly create sketches illustrations to visualize and effectively communicate your ideas
- Occasionally collaborate with the product team to design visual elements for the application
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 6+ years of professional experience as a designer
- 2 years of minimum experience in internet design industry, experienced in illustration design or advertising design are preferred.
- Perfect graphic design and video editing skills, proficiency in Photoshop/Illustrator/Premiere/After Effect or other visual design tools;
- Strong communication skills, fully understand the design needs or use scenarios. Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Good cooperation and teamwork ability. Responsible for team, strong executive power, and capable of learning, able to withstand high-intensity work pressure.
- Please present your designs when come for interview.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with marketing, advertising, user psychology, and conversion optimization.
- Strong illustration skills.
What we value:
- Be a team player
- Embrace change
- Communicate clearly
- Deliver creatives on time
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra.
understanding and passion for modern UX/UI design to help us build
intuitive user experience and pixel perfect UI to interface with a very
powerful platform. This is a very hands-on position.