Experience in Website Development.
To create web pages through HTML and CSS in alignment with PSD design and themify them. In other words, combine interface design concepts with digital design.
The candidate should have hands-on experience in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe creative suite. And should be proficient enough in designing the UI of websites with great user experience.
Ability to translate business requirements into system design and perform as per the needs.Capable enough to analyze the user’s choice over graphics and animation needs.
Conduct testing of completed applications to assess user experience.
Use coding to develop the aesthetics implemented within a website, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colours and fonts.
Ensuring all interactions are intuitive and convenient for the audience.
Collaborate with back-end web developers and programmers to improve usability.
Ensure that the website is optimized for various devices.
Coordinate with the testing team and work closely with them and implement the changes as asked by them.
The candidate must be ready to take responsibility, ownership of code, be independent, and at the same time is open to learning something new.
Basic knowledge of PHP.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About SimplyFI Softech India Pvt Ltd
We are excited to share that we are named the best places to work in the Technology space. Techwave is a leading global IT services and solutions company revolutionizing digital transformations. We are proud of the company culture we’ve built as we’ve grown to 1500+ employees globally to make Techwave a place that people love to come to work every day.
Requirement : Sr UI Tech Lead
Experience : 10+ Years
Job type : Permanent
Location : Hyderabad
- Work experience in Frameworks: Angular 2/9+, Bootstrap, Serverless
- Responsive UI design and development using Angular Material design
- Knowledge of RESTful services and Web API's
- Experience applying design patterns to develop and support web pages that run on multiple browsers including mobile/handheld devices
- Experience building high-traffic, scalable, and high performance Web sites
- Web Servers: Nginx, Apache, Nodejs
- Tools: GIT hub or AWS Code Commit or bit bucket
- Cloud Exposure: Amazon API Gateway, AWS web-services, Lambda functions.
- OS: Windows, Linux
Greetings from Colan Infotech Pvt Ltd !!
Designation - AngularJS Developer
Experience -1+ Years
Salary - As per market standard
Job Location - Chennai
Notice Period - Immediate to 30 Days
Should have good communication skill
As a Front-end Developer, your responsibility would be to create visual elements that users see and interact within our web platform. This makes your role crucial for the success of the product. We are looking for an exceptional problem solver, with attention to details. You will be working closely with design, product management and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
You must take responsible actions in ensuring the application is optimised both in terms of technology and in delivering the best educational content.
- Build web platform for our live tutoring platform
- Creating interactive learning activities for K12 students
- Work on upcoming products
- Great programming skills
- Experience in ReactJS web app development (1-4 years)
- Good HTML and CSS skills
- Experience in React-Native app development
- Ability to work in small teams and wear multiple hats
Ono Labs Private Limited is committed to providing equal opportunities without any discrimination on the grounds of age, ancestry, marital status, color, physical or mental disability, origin, nationality, political affiliation, religion, race, gender, sexual orientation, and any other characteristics protected by applicable law, regulations, and ordinances.
This person MUST have:
- BE Computer Science, MCA or equivalent
- Extreme CSS skills
- Experience with ReactJS or NextJS is a MUST
- Strong communication skills
- A strong passion for writing simple, clean and efficient code.
- Sound knowledge of clean code, no unused code, optimized code and more. - Always starting with a document and then implementing in a systematic and organized manner
- Min 3 year experience
- Not more than 15 year experience.
- Startup experience is a must.
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client timezone. Typically clients are in California PST Timezone.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
Sportz Interactive (SI) works with its clients and partners to revolutionize the sports fan experience across consumption points by creating best-in-class, kickass products. SI was founded in 2002 as a B2B sports content business. Through the years, it gained immense reputation for its state-of-the-art hosted solutions, digital simulators, match centers and fantasy games. Sportz Interactive has a fantastic reputation in the online sports community, having worked with clients across the globe including the likes of The International Cricket Council, STAR Sports, Yahoo!, AOL, Eurosport, Castrol, Web 18, NDTV, Nimbus, Times of India, Rediff.com and Singtel amongst others.
Sportz Interactive provides in-depth sports information and content and specializes in product development for the web, mobile and other interactive platforms.
2+ years of experience on web technologies.
- Working closely with Technical Lead/Project Manager to ensure development timelines are met
- Contribute with ideas to improve system design or streamline product delivery
- Working with challenging applications involving Real Time Data
Mandatory: Passionate about sports, Problem solving, Team player, Target & Result oriented.
We are looking for a seasoned frontend developer to join our product team. This role requires you to be a tech-savvy contributor in translating the customer needs and user expectation into interactive web apps. You’ll be an exceptional problem solver and take responsible actions in ensuring the application is optimized both in technology and in delivering best user experience.
- Work closely with design, product management and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
- Turning UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating awesome interactions from designs, writing reusable content modules and maintainability of the code.
- Implement UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side serves at scale.
- Review and optimize the app usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design/ technology.
- Experience in Frontend Technologies
- GraphQL (Relay Specification is a plus)
- Apollo Client for React OR React-Relay
- Worked in large React Projects preferably in TypeScript, with proper usage of Typing.
- Familiar with UI layouts, SASS, bootstrap and the CSS GRID system
- Experience with a GraphQL backend using either Apollo Client for React or React Relay is a plus
- Experience using any one React UI Framework: Ant UI, Elastic UI, Material Framework for React, Blueprint UI or Bootstrap for React
we are looking for React JS developer for Reputed client Permanent role
Experience : 4+ Years
Location : Chennai / Bangalore
Notice Period : Immediate to 15 Days
A new-age fintech app that powers group payments for millennials. We’re on a mission to reimagine group payments and enable people to enjoy with their friends without any worry of awkward reminders, delayed payments and multiple transactions.
Founded by IIT Bombay grads with a total work experience of 10+ years in fintech and we are backed by global VC investors including Y Combinator, Matrix Partners, Justin Mateen (Co-founder, Tinder) with a funding of $1.9M.
We are on the lookout for passionate individuals who want to want to be a part of the core team and drive the next phase of cutting-edge fintech innovation.
Role and Requirements
- Frontend developer with skills in React Native to help construct the front-end of our consumer-facing group payments application
- Good familiarity with most of the React Native built-in and popular third party frameworks, libraries, and accelerators; with in-depth expertise on most of the popular ones
- Role requires extensive collaboration with UI/UX Designers and Product Managers to ensure technical feasibility & implementation
- Experience with AWS and/or Node.js is a bonus
- Prior consumer tech or fintech startup experience is a plus
- Work experience: 2 years plus is preferred
- Location: Work from home until further notice but eventually in Andheri East, Mumbai