Experience - 3 to 6 Years
Location - Preffered Chennai
NP - Immediate to 7 Days
Candidates must have experience in Angular Front End Development.
About Mobile Programming India Pvt Ltd
- Participate in the design of the solution based on business requirements gathered
- and analyzed by analysts
- Develop new features for mobile/web applications
- Build reusable code and libraries across platforms
- Optimize applications in terms of scalability and stability
- Use the best coding standards and practices, to assure the quality of the code
- Perform development testing
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE
- 4+ years of experience in Frontend Development
- Angular 6 and Above
- REST API
- React Native
- Having experience in both Mobile/Web development
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science or in similar areas
- Minimum of 4+ years work experience in creating front-end (mobile/web)
- Experience with HTML, CSS and Bootstrap.
- Experience with Agile (SCRUM) methodologies
- Experience with Unit Testing and TDD
- Experience with REST based APIs
- Knowledge of iOS or Android development is a plus
- Excellent capacity to work autonomously or integrated in a team
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proactivity and ability to adapt in a context in which priorities often change
- Developed sense of responsibility, oriented to customer solutions and associated
- Fluent in English - written and spoken (mandatory)
- Developing a good understanding of the solutions which Company delivers, and how these link to Company’s overall strategy.
- Making suggestions towards shaping the strategy for a feature and engineering design.
- Managing own workload and usually delivering unsupervised. Accountable for their own workstream or the work of a small team.
- Understanding Engineering priorities and is able to focus on these, helping others to remain focussed too
- Acting as the Lead Engineer on a project. Helps ensure others follow Company processes, such as release and version control.
- An active member of the team, through useful contributions to projects and in team meetings.
- Supervising others. Deputising for a Lead and/or supporting them with tasks. Mentoring new joiners/interns and Masters students. Sharing knowledge and learnings with the team.
- Acquired strong proven professional Front End Development experience.
- Knowledge and experience working with Node.js, Go or any other back end programming language is a plus .
- Experience of turning UI/UX designs to applications and keen interest in the UI/UX side of an application.
- Able to build prototypes quickly and work with the product teams to test a concept.
- Demonstrable experience in building front end or UI/UX development practices in previous jobs.
- Building and implementing a product on cloud based infrastructure.
- Good understanding of Microservice Architecture, Cloud Technologies, CI/CD and Serverless.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
- A naturally inquisitive and problem-solving mindset.
- Strong experience in using Agile Methodologies such as Kanban or Scrum to build quality software.
- Good communication skills.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
What are we looking for in the Ideal Candidate?
- Experience developing/consuming REST APIs
- Familiarity with databases (e.g.MSSQL, MySQL), and UI/UX design
- Hands-on experience with code versioning systems like Git, SVN.
- A clear understanding of client requirements & design specifications
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly, and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Team player, Positive Attitude
- Proven ability to work well with others in a fast-paced, iterative product definition and development environment.
- Able to work independently with little direct supervision and take initiative and willing to mentor and solve problems
Utilize native third party SDKs in NativeScript
- Implement real-time cross-platform mobile and web applications. Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front End Technologies
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Make design and technical decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Develop application code and unit test in the AngularJS, Rest Web Services and Java technologies for the Application Development Center.
- Work closely with UX/UI designer to keep continuity across mobile / web / desktop
- Convert design to Angular 5 components.
- Must have good experience in UI Developer + Angular.
- In-hand experience on UI Developer, Discovery, Angular, Brand and platform exploration, Styleguide, Proof of concept, Design production, Usability testing.
- Use SCSS as the CSS macroprocessor.
- Integrate the Angular services with APIs from the backend team.
- Test your screens using a tool for all browsers and resolution compatibility.
- Handle and track tasks assigned using Agile methodology.
- Strong commitment towards quality and schedule.
- Cross team coordination.
- Implement UI development best practices to write optimized and non-buggy code.
- Work in Agile environment with sprint releases ranging from 2 to 4 weeks.
- Feasibility study of requirement and suggest multiple approaches for a problem after sufficient RnD.
- Keep abreast with trending recent UI tools, technologies, plugins and software in the industry.
- Roll-up your sleeves attitude to get things done.
We are hiring for Angular Developer. Opportunity to make a difference, chance to work on cutting edge technology, flexible work hours, rewarding career, work from home option.
- Minimum experience of 1 year and maximum 3 years in Angular 5+ version
- Preference- If the candidate is full stack developer and has an additional skill
- Position opened for immediate joiners (Maximum within 15 days of offer)
- 2+ years of experience participating in the delivery of technology services.
- A proven ability to learn new applications & innovate in technology
- Strong Experience in technologies like Redux, React
- Exposure to Node, Angular desirable
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google Maps, Google Charts, etc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Experience in integrating, designing and developing solutions is desirable
- Experience with CI/CD and TDD is desirable
Learn from the best: Learn from leaders who have built Comm100 from ground up. Work under other engineers who handle different layers of the infrastructure.
Work in a data-driven team: Understand the importance of validating assumptions about user behaviour. Use various types of testing to ensure we're right (or discover where did we go wrong). Utilize data collection, enrichment, analytics, and visualizations to improve our systems.
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful in this role, you'll need to have the following skills:
Love for coding: A fanatic about writing beautiful and scalable code.
Sense of analytics: Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. Should be resourceful, innovative, and inventive.
Dynamic: Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces. Have exquisite attention to detail and are comfortable learning new technologies and systems.
Team player: Knack for influencing without being authoritative. Pitch in wherever the team needs help, from writing blog posts to supporting customers.
Accountability: High sense of ownership for your code and relentlessness to deliver projects with high business impact.
- Rich experience with ReactJS, Redux, React Native, or similar library/tools.
- Obsessed with WPO (Web Performance Optimization) and web/mobile performance analysis.
- Familiar with web security, SEO, accessibility, and internationalization.
- Experience with W3C standards, HTTP protocol and web browsers.
- Experience with common tools such as front-end compilation, construction, testing, etc. (Babel, Rollup, Webpack, Jasmine, etc.)