GEVME is a Singapore based fast growing leading virtual & hybrid event and engagement platform for building unique experiences. It is used by event professionals worldwide to build, operate and monetise virtual events for some of the biggest brands. The flexibility of the platform provides them with limitless possibilities to turn any virtual event idea into reality. We have already powered hundreds of thousands of events around the world for clients like Facebook, Netflix, Starbucks, Forbes, MasterCard, Singapore Government.
We are a product company with a strong engineering and family culture; we are always looking for new ways to enhance the event experience and empower efficient event management. We’re on a mission to groom the next generation of event technology thought leaders as we grow.
Join us if you want to become part of a vibrant and fast moving product company that's on a mission to connect people around the world through events.
- Building world-class, highly responsive consumer web applications and websites, with a focus on front-end components
- Collaborating with team members to create technical solutions and solving problems
- Developing prototypes as well as industrial-strength products with ease and flexibility
- Practicing test-driven development (unit testing, integration testing)
- Learning new things (every day!)
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Maintaining existing React and React Native applications
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and/or concepts into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Able to balance speed of development with concern for quality
- Learn new tech stacks as the business pivots and matures
- Full-stack developer in at last one stack
- Highly skilled at continuous refactoring and addressing technical debt
- Experience with data structure libraries
- Familiarity with TypeScript is a plus
- Enterprise design patterns is a plus
- MERN stack is a plus
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Performance tuning fundamentals
- Hooks – lifecycle, handling side effects, custom hooks, performance
- State Management – Experience with state management workflows, including Redux and Recoil
- Material UI theming and components
- Proficiency with React Router v5 and v6
- Familiar with React Hook Form
- Familiarity with localization concepts
- Familiarity of various ways to style a React app
- Familiarity with React Native
- Familiarity with configuration-driven, multi-tenant, and tenant-agnostic concepts
- Proficiency with developing RESTful APIs in Express
- Express fundamentals, e.g., middleware, security, async/await
- Proficiency with Node concepts
- Web, Security, and Cloud
- Familiarity with security best practices (OWASP)
- Familiarity with Git and developer workflows
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools is a plus
- Familiarity with configuration-driven web apps
- Familiarity with one or more NoSQL databases is a plus
- Familiarity with ORMs and ODMs is a plus
- Understanding common data modeling patterns and tradeoffs of performance vs cost
We are looking to hire an experienced AngularJS Developer having hands on experience with
.net technologies to join our dynamic team. You will be responsible for creating a top-level
coding-base using Angular best practices. Your role will require you to implement an
exciting and streamlined user experience in the form of a Java-based desktop and mobile
To ensure success as an AngularJS Developer, you should have extensive knowledge of
excellent project management skills. Ultimately, a top-class AngularJS Developer can design
and build a streamlined application to company specifications that perfectly meet the needs of
AngularJS Developer Responsibilities:
Designing and developing user interfaces using AngularJS best practices.
Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end
Developing product analysis tasks.
Making complex technical and design decisions for AngularJS projects.
Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest
Conducting performance test, Consulting with the design team.
Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
AngularJS Developer Requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar.
Previous work experience as an AngularJS Developer.
Overall working experience between 3-5 years.
Hands-on experience with .NET framework 4.5, 4.6, 4.7, .net core, ASP.NET, MVC,
Entity Framework, JSON, Rest APIs, WCF C#.
Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
Excellent project management skills.
Excellent communication skills.
Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
Please connect me on Linkedin Shrashti jain
Technical Skills: (must have)
- Excellent Angular 5+, NodeJS, Typescript programming skills
- Sound understanding of MVC, MVVM, JSON, and data binding
- Hands-on experience with implementing Angular best practices (e.g. project structure, module organisation, naming convention, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with Web APIs (e.g. HTTP protocols, AJAX and REST)
- Hands-on experience of using browser events and various data types like arrays and objects, JSON, forms, closures and modules, including the use of debugging tools
- Hands-on with CSS3 and sound understanding of cross browser inconsistencies and responsive frameworks
- Experience with Templating
Additional Skills: (nice to have)
- Knowledge of standard authentication systems such as OAuth2, JWT and SSO
- Knowledge of WebSockets is an added advantage
- Experience with version controlling tools e.g. Git
- Experience with developing browser extensions
Key accountability of Sr.FED will be to plan, develop, maintain and optimise codebase for web app and browser extensions of MyLOFT.
- Planning and Development
- Design Planning of the functional App in coordination with software development team
- Develop and Deliver front-end applications and browser extensions
- Develop and Integrate custom modules and components with functional app
- Integrate existing template or pure HTML in angular
- Work closely with HTML developer and UI designer to deliver pixel perfect dynamic Frontend UI
- Work closely with back-end team to build and integrate REST API
- Integration with external web services e.g. Google APIs
- Testing and Maintenance
- Follow best practices for testing and maintenance to ensure that codebase is executable, readable and easy to maintain
- Ensure that security and versioning of the codebase is maintained
- Write and maintain technical documentation for ready reference
- Post Launch Optimisation
- Periodically participate in code review and refactoring to improve app performance
- Participate in user feedback sessions to identify and understand user requirements
- Beta/Marketability Tests (for POCs)
- Coordinate with development team to evaluate technical feasibility of new requirements
- Build prototypes/POCs
- Actively participate in relevant technical forums
- Participate in training and knowledge sharing initiatives
You are a ReactJS / React Native Developer passionate about building world-class mobile and web applications with performant backend and glitch-free experience. You will be part of a team which will be delivering technology that enhances the in-app experience for our users and enables our development team s to build mobile apps easier, faster and more efficient. You will build compelling and engaging applications for Web and Mobile platforms. Employing your experience in latest ReactJS, React Native, HTML / CSS / Flexbox with discipline in collaboration and pair programming. Our clientele majorly comprises of BFSI companies, so experience in Financial Applications and enterprise data security will be a big-plus.
• Contribute to an Agile team to build web and mobile applications, APIs, SDKs and other tools as required
• Collaborate with various teams within Iorta to realize the requirements for the project and
Rapidly deliver iterative solutions
• Provide task plans and follow trends in technology and suggest new approaches to application design and development
• Review and evaluate designs for compliance with development guidelines
•. Implement best practices and methods to improve the development process within the
team and organization
Qrata is hiring for a Venture funded company that is backed by marquee investors. Founded in
2020, the product provides a collaborative new way for SaaS companies to onboard their
large customers. Their unified workspace aims to help streamline customer onboarding and
implementation journeys, and get every customer off to a great start.
Role: Senior frontend lead
Description: Are you a front-end developer looking to fast-track your learning and growth? Have you looked at world class products like Asana, Notion, or Airtable, and felt “I wish I were part of the early team that built these products”?
They are a team that has previously built and rolled out globally successful SaaS
products used by tens of thousands of customers. They're laser focused on delivering a world
class new product again, and looking for an ambitious front-end engineer to join our existing
team of 9 engineers.
If it excites you to think of a fast paced start-up environment, building something big from
scratch, breaking down new problems, creating well structured UI components, executing on
pixel perfect design, paying great attention to every little interaction detail, and doing demos
of your work every Friday with a happy and passionate team, then this is the right
opportunity for you.
Some of the tech problems you get to work-on as a front-end developer would include
building real-time collaboration experiences across their product, building live document
editing and modern spreadsheet experiences from scratch, creating flexible new Kanban-style views of work tasks, and crafting cool new UI components and interactions that we will use across our product.
● Expertise in React
● Code audits and guidelines
● SPA Framework patterns
● Browser features (Caching / Storage / Compatibility etc )
● Test automation
● Deployment strategy
Nice to have:
● Familiarity with AWS
● Experience with startups or early stage teams
● Knowledge of module bundlers like Webpack
at US based background check company
Long Term Contract Job
Senior Frontend Developer
We are founded in 2007. Our mission is to develop a diverse portfolio of technologies, products, and services,that gives all people equal access to unbiased data and information. We believe that through this access people can empower and protect themselves in today’s
ever-changing world, filled with fake news, deception, and a lack of transparency.
About the Job
We are looking for a Sr. Front End Developer to join our growing team. Your
experience here will give you the opportunity to improve the fundamentals and learn about the
top notch technologies in front end development. If you are someone who is passionate about
building stellar user experiences and great products through elegant code this would be the job for you. You will play a key role in translating our customers and company needs into appealing and functional web pages while proving your ideas with testing.
What You Will Get to Do
- Work with your team to improve our conversion rates by coding out variations for A/B testing
- Build better user experiences
- Rigorously educate yourself with the latest development techniques and best practices
- Proactively anticipate issues and develop solutions
- Clearly communicate solutions to team members both verbally and in written documentation
- Implement new digital technologies or development techniques that help to meetbusiness objectives
- Look at existing practices and use your experience to help build better practices when necessary
- Work with our tech leads to decide what long term initiatives we should take on and then motivate others to embrace these initiative
What You Bring to the Table
- 4+ years of front-end development experience
- Experience with responsive web design and the ability to deliver outstanding functionality to the range of client devices from desktops and laptops to mobile platforms
- Understanding of HTTP and how clients interact with a web server
- Solid understanding of best practices. You read the YDKJS books.
- Capable of coding in ES5 and ES6 and understand the difference between them
- Up-to-date on HTML5 and CSS3 features
- Passionate about supporting all browsers, including IE11+
- Practical experience in design techniques for web UI applications
- Demonstrated ability to roll up sleeves to develop and implement new features and functionality
- Possess an excellent understanding of creative tools in order to develop leading-edge web pages with interesting and innovative client-side capabilities
- Be independently driven and resourceful to deliver results with minimal direction
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit with a drive to contribute new ideas for future development
- Have the ability to deliver what is required but at the same time, look at code objectively to see areas of improvement
- Have the ability to work with UX and technical teams to get things done
- Have the ability to handle multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Experience with running experiments
- Experience in trying out modern frameworks and executing on migration plan
- You know how to polyfill features that aren't cross browser friendly.
- You understand same-origin policy and cross-origin resource sharing.
- You understand prototypal inheritance vs classical inheritance.
Why Explore a Career with us?
We build exciting data products and then we market them with passion. We’re a fast-growing company that balances the culture of a startup with the stability of being an established, profitable company. We want to work with people that strive to be in the top .01% of their field. We understand that getting to the top takes hard work, constant improvement, and by making data-driven decisions. It’s a thrilling time to join the team, as we’re expanding our product offerings in exciting new ways, driving innovation through data, marketing, and web & app development.We believe in diversity and hiring people from all backgrounds and walks of life. You must be energetic, inventive, a team player, and looking to help build and grow the
company each and every day. You must have an inner desire to win and the idea of
losing is a non-starter. If you are looking for a position that allows you to work with a
group of smart and dedicated people who will support you but still provide the autonomy
you need to execute your strategy.
· Develop web applications and implement components and features of the web and mobile UI using various front-end technologies, languages and frameworks.
· Work with product managers and business analysts for understanding, refining and estimating the functional requirements of the system captured in user stories.
· Find and share frontend best-practices with team members and other developers. Have attention to detail and identify potential performance weak spots.
· You will be actively involved during the entire technology development lifecycle. Responsibilities will include all aspects from design, coding, testing, customer feedback cycle changes and support.
· Invent and prototype new features, build, test and ship them to customers as SaaS, cloud based or hosted product platforms
· You will be working on one of the fastest growing e-Commerce platforms in exciting application areas like core commerce, supply chain, logistics and fulfilment, merchant and offline to Online, mobile commerce, analytics, automation, DevOps and a lot more for the global markets positioned for Asia.
· Participate in a fun, open learning environment with great benefits and smart talented folks that represent among the best globally.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Experience with consuming and building restful APIs using JSON data and best practices related to their implementation.
· Great knowledge of general software architecture and software design concepts and experience of applying them in the development of products.
· Familiar with the development challenges inherent with highly scalable and available web applications.
· Validated experience with automation tools like Web-pack, Grunt or Gulp.
· Solid coding practices including peer code reviews, unit testing tools like Jasmine, Karma etc, and a preference for agile development.
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· Pursue opportunities in and learning/growth interests in Mobile, product development, product management, Analytics, Machine learning, UI/UX design, DevOps, Automation, Drones, bots and Java / open source development frameworks and methodologies – on a variety of domains like eCommerce, Logistics and fulfilment, Mcommerce and a whole lot others.
· Opportunities to be part of fastest growing eCommerce platforms in exciting application areas like core commerce, supply chain, logistics and fulfilment, merchant, mobile commerce, analytics, automation and a lot more for the global markets positioned for Asia.