We Personalize fashion shopping in real time. Period !
We are a multi-award-winning creative engineering company offering design and technology solutions on mobile, web, and cloud platforms.
We are looking for an ambitious Frontend developer to join our team.
- Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows.
- Understand the business needs of our customers and provide solutions to the same.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs, Optimize applications for maximum security, speed, and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end, Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals and excellent problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of software engineering practices, Data Structures & Algorithms
- Good hands-on ReactJS/Angular/Vue.js
- Experience with popular React.js workflows such as Flux or Redux
- Unit testing: knowledge of front-end testing frameworks
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Should be familiar and have working knowledge of different databases like MySQL, MongoDB, web servers (e.g. Apache)
- Fluent with multi-tier systems, client-server concepts.
- Experience in debugging application programs, troubleshooting techniques, root cause analysis of problems.
- Must possess good understanding and proven techniques incorporating Data Security concepts in application development.
- Knowledge and experience with applications running on on-premises data center and on Cloud services.
- Experience working in a Project Team and exposure to test driven development, different project methodologies such as Agile.
- Very good communication skills with collaborative, positive, can-do, user-centered attitude in a team environment.
- Innovative thinking capabilities, ability to multitask, maintain attention to detail in pressure and time sensitive situations.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret requirements and deliver reliable, scalable, tested solutions.
- Fluent in English, reading, writing, speaking and listening
- BS / B. Tech / BE degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Preferred experience required in Electron framework
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
Recro is a developer-focused platform that was founded with the aim of seamlessly matching individual expertise with the right opportunities.
We empower talented developers by providing them with relevant experience at fast-growing startups based on technical competencies and aspirations. These opportunities have a significant impact on their career success and help them become their best self.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
We are excited to share that we are named the best places to work in the Technology space. Techwave is a leading global IT services and solutions company revolutionizing digital transformations. We are proud of the company culture we’ve built as we’ve grown to 1500+ employees globally to make Techwave a place that people love to come to work every day.
Organization : TECHWAVE (http://www.techwave.net/)
Requirement : Sr UI Tech Lead
Experience : 10+ Years
Job type : Permanent
Location : Hyderabad
- Work experience in Frameworks: Angular 2/9+, Bootstrap, Serverless
- Responsive UI design and development using Angular Material design
- Knowledge of RESTful services and Web API's
- Experience applying design patterns to develop and support web pages that run on multiple browsers including mobile/handheld devices
- Experience building high-traffic, scalable, and high performance Web sites
- Web Servers: Nginx, Apache, Nodejs
- Tools: GIT hub or AWS Code Commit or bit bucket
- Cloud Exposure: Amazon API Gateway, AWS web-services, Lambda functions.
- OS: Windows, Linux
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who will work in coordination with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain our next generation websites and web tools. You must be comfortable working as part of a team while taking the initiative to take lead on new innovations and projects.
- Must have deep and hands-on experience(2-4)years with web technologies.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions, and standards.
- Constant communication with other colleagues in the business to develop and deploy their content – and ensuring there is a clear establishment of what can be created within a given timeframe.
- Work closely with visual designers and programmers to develop websites.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image — familiarity with Photoshop.
- Self-motivated, with strong problem-solving and time-management skills
Why join SigNoz?
SigNoz helps developers monitor applications and troubleshoot problems in their deployed applications. SigNoz uses distributed tracing to gain visibility into your software stack.
- SigNoz is backed by YCombinator
- We have taken up a big challenge to replace $B companies via the power of opensource and community. You will get a feel of what climbing an Everest feels like.
- Work with the founding team from IITD and IIMA
- Developers from all over the world are trying out SigNoz. Be a part of building a deep tech global OSS product from India
Why is the role fantastic?
- You will be a founding engineer (one of the early team members who get a stake in our company)
- Get a chance to work on some data intensive frontend projects
- Get a chance to work on real time graphs
- You will get an opportunity to build your profile as an evangelist and communicate will fellow developers in the community.
- Your code will be open sourced, hence code quality will be crucial. You will manage the repo and review PRs
- You get to learn other aspects of development and product, from deployment to discussing features.
Must have skills
- Past experience of working in a global user-facing product
- A strong grasp of libraries and frameworks such as React.js and Typescript will be integral to your success. You may need to tweak other OSS libraries
- Strong working knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Aggressive in building stuff
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Design a modern highly responsive web-based user interface.
Skills and Competencies;
- Bachelor's degree in computer science preferred.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience.
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3.
- Strong working knowledge of React JS and web apps.
- Good working experience using API in UI development.
- Should be able to do responsive design and cross-browser compatibility.
- Willingness to experiment and take complete responsibility for projects.
- Work independently and remote, with excellent follow-up, time management, and organization skills.
- Any additional knowledge of/familiarity with programming, in general, would be a great added bonus.
- Knowledge of Jira/confluence.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
- A team player with a problem-solving aptitude.
- Fluent in a second language preferred, good level of verbal English required.
- Coordinate with development teams,analysts and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Meet both technical and consumer needs.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture that can scale to thousands of end users.
- Develop and manage well-functioning servers, databases and applications.
- Ensure cross-platform optimisation and responsiveness of applications.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks.
- Document code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Create security and data protection processes.
- Design and develop secure APIs.
- Monitor & optimise application performance
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Ability to quickly adapt and migrate code to most current technologies.
- 3+ years of proven experience working as a Full Stack Developer
- 5+ years of enterprise software development experience
- Experience developing desktop, mobile and web applications
- Knowledge of AWS, Firebase, GIT and Jenkins.
- Expertise in algorithms, data structures, JSON manipulation/ parsing, XML, caching and logging frameworks.
- Hands on experience with databases (e.g. Postgres, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache, NGINX) and UI/UX design implementation.
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
- An analytical mind with good problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field.
- Work in a high-trust, high-transparency environment, that will literally change the way you engage with people in your professional and personal life.
- Do massive scale, meaningful work that transforms the workdays and lives of people.
- Join us in Goa or remotely from anywhere across the world.