We are looking for passionate and creative technologists to join us. Developers who understand the intricacies and insanity of pixel perfection and buttery smooth interactions. Technologists who can implement best in class user experience. Apply:
if you would like to...
● Jam with UX designers to build out design concepts and interactive prototypes
● pair with developers to ensure that the presentation layer is implemented in accordance with the UX specifications, adopting industry best practices
● produce clean, semantic HTML and CSS, agonizing along the way for pixel perfection.
● ensure cross-browser compatibility.
● make things shrink, twist, rotate, run across the page and fade (tastefully).
● build simple, blindingly simple interfaces and believe that writing maintainable CSS goes beyond good class names.
● don't limit yourselves to HTML and open to learn adapt to anything that is fun and exciting
● look under the hood and figure out what's wrong with an interface
● believe that disabled and visually challenged users have a right to use the web as easily as everyone else.
And you have...
● ninja skills in HTML5/CSS3 and you know your way around tricky animations
● understanding of the difference between an interface, a class and an object and comprehension of cascaded inheritance, prototype-based inheritance etc.
● Knowledge of how to organize and structure CSS
● understanding how the browser engine works and knows how to code to optimal renditions
● created good abstractions that actually get reused
● passion to be hard-headed about markup quality
● solid understanding of user-centered design principles
● understanding RESTful APIs and comfortable developing and consuming them.
● GIT (or a sub versioning tool) as a part of your daily coding.
About Moonraft Innovation Labs
Moonraft is a design and innovation firm. We advance human experience through design-driven innovation