Need only Immediate Joiners
Candidates with Polite, soft-spoken, Fluent English with Excellent communication skills are required. Please stick to our requirement & apply accordingly.
Salary for Tele callers will be 15 to 22K in hand
Team leads with 5+ Yrs. experience will be Max. 35 to 40K in hand
About limitless mobility solutions
Good written as well as spoken communication.
We have immediate requirements for Fresher in BPO Semi Voice Process @ Chennai
- Walk-in: Monday to Friday (10 AM to 4 PM)
- Reference Name: PRAVALIKA- HR
- Process : International Semi Voice Process
- Designation: Customer Support Executive
- Qualification : Any graduation (Arts & Science, Engineering) / Diploma / ITI / 12th / Distance Education / Dropout ( 2017- 2021 passed outs only)
- Shift Timings: Night Shift (7.30PM - 5.30AM)
- Salary: 8,500 + Incentives Upto 3000(based on your performance) +Food & Refreshment
- Age limit : 18 - 26 Yrs.
- Work Location: Nungambakkam, Chennai.
We at AiSensy, are building end-to-end WhatsApp based Marketing Automation, CRM & Customer Support platform for Enterprises & growing SMBs. Helping brands like SkullCandy, NMIMS, Byjus, Rentomojo, etc.and are handling 5 million+ messages per month.
The ideal candidate will have impeccable relational skills.This candidate will be responsible for providing an excellent customer service experience and help customers achieve their desired goals.
- Develops customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty, ultimately improving customer lifetime value and reducing churn.
- Ensures all customers are successfully using the product or service they’ve purchased from the company.
- Is often the first port of call for customers and is available to answer any inbound questions.
- Give customer the onboarding, gather feedback and notifying them about the new features
- Driving higher NPS
1 year of experience in Customer Success
Role and responsibilities:
Responsible for effectively, efficiently, and promptly responding to customer inquiries, requests, and complaints received via phone, e-mail, or mail to achieve customer satisfaction.
Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude towards customers at all times
Processing and logging information into a CRM system along with resolving inquiries
Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
Forwarding and escalating inquiries to relevant individuals and departments
The main goal is to ensure the delight of existing/new customers.
2+ years of Customer Success related experience in a B2C/product based company
Bachelor's degree in English and/or psychology is preferred.
Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
Proficient computer skills and with MS Office suites.
Customer orientation, Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to speak English & Hindi language.
Phenomenal telephone etiquette, great writing skills, and amazing negotiation skills are essential for this position.
Zupee is India’s fastest-growing innovator in real money gaming with a focus on predominant skill-focused games. Started by 2 IIT-Kanpur alumni in 2018, we are backed by marquee global investors such as WestCap Group, Tomales Bay Capital, Matrix Partners, Falcon Edge, Orios Ventures and Smile Group.
Know more about our recent funding: https://bit.ly/3AHmSL3
Our focus has been on innovating in the board, strategy and casual games sub-genres. We innovate to ensure our games provide an intersection between skill and entertainment, enabling
our users to earn while they play. We are at the cusp of scaling rapidly; we’ve only just begun!
Department: Customer Experience
Role: Customer Experience Executive
Location: We are location agnostic & operating in a hybrid model
- Resolve customers’ queries and issues through voice, email, social, social media channels following the defined process in specified timelines.
- Able to take Inbound calls/make Outbound calls for resolving real-time Customer queries, Customer retention, and offering certain marketing offers, etc.
- Meet the average response time along with productivity while ensuring you follow all quality parameters, SLA with 100% Customer satisfaction.
- To ensure all the customer queries/issues are being resolved on priority with clarity and promptness.
What are we looking for?
- Willing to work in rotational shifts and weeks off (24*7 environment). Initially, it will be 6 days (but will be changed to 5 days a week later).
- Must be proficient with Hindi, English & speaking another language will be an added advantage (Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi).
- Should have a minimum of 1-3 years of work experience as a CX executive preferably in E-commerce, Consumer Tech, Hospitality, ITES, Gaming domain.
- Should have managed - Emails/Calls/Chat/Social Media queries.
- Ability to multi-task, and must have excellent communication skills.
Pre-assessment Test Link:- https://test.gclocked.com/?form=-Mo8QM9iPn3ELW56h6PQ" target="_blank">https://test.gclocked.com/?
This is an opportunity for you to use your incredible Outbound calling skills, embrace and drive real value to the customers. Your business acumen, research, ability to show Return on Investment and closing skills will win the day.
You will be working for businesses in the US and be a part of one of the best inside sales teams. You will have exposure to a highly dynamic sales environment outselling the competition that uses inside sales in the US market.
● Handle many outbound calls & Upselling to customers and clients.to the U.S prospect.
● Prior experience with customer service and call centers in relevant job roles.
● Work to achieve the KPIs set by the Sales Head
● Ability to engage and build long term relationships with prospects
● Strong judgement and decision-making skills
● Open to work for shift 6.30p – 3.30a
● Qualification – Any graduation
● Prior experience – 1+ years of international outbound calling experience.
• Act as relationship executive for the Paid customers of NoBroker
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through
open and interactive communication
• Identify and assess customers needs
• Service customer in finding the right tenant / house as per the requirement
• Dial outbound and attend inbound calls of customer and leads
• Use internal tools and methods to provide best possible service to the
• Negotiate with leads on behalf of customer
• Keep customer up-to date on the progress of his account
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Go extra mile to provide excellent customer service.
- Respond to customer queries and customers concern
- Provide support for data collection to enable Recovery of the account for end user.
- Maintain a deep understanding of client process and policies
- Reproduce customer issues and escalate product bugs
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers
- You should be responsible to exhibit capacity for critical thinking and analysis.
- Responsible to showcase proven work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger collaborative environment
- Graduate (Any Discipline)
- Previous experience in a customer service role chat/email/voice
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
- Analytical skills with customer centric approach
- Excellent proficiency with written English and with neutral English accent
- Excellent English - Verbal & Written (Highly Professional English)
- Excellent Excel Capabilities as we need to submit monthly SLA reports to clients. (Should be an expert)
The Customer Success Executive contributes to the company's success by effectively managing its
clients. You will be the SPOC (Single Person of Contact) for our existing clients and will be responsible
for the successful implementation of our solutions in new client locations.
Assisting client's queries over email & call.
Looking into complaints and coordinating with clients to resolve their issues.
Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the client's issues; determining the cause
of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting
correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing client’s information.
Visits client location for successful implementation.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Generating product ideas to reduce the number of queries & solve the pain points of
Participate in innovation and find new ways that are more efficient in terms of operations
Skills: Customer Relationship Management, Communication Skills, MS Excel, Customer Success,
Proficiency in English and Hindi
What can you expect at Intugine?
Young team, flat hierarchy.
Like-minded intellectually curious colleagues.
High paced learning. Continuous Mentorship to help Achieve Peak Potential