Who We Are
We build innovative technology everyday!
Crediwatch is a ‘Data Insights-as-a-service’ company that provides lenders, businesses with actionable credit intelligence on private entities they need to improve trust and increase their lending and trading activity. Crediwatch is in the business of extracting valuable insights by applying artificial intelligence and deep learning and delivering them to chief decision makers. We believe in zero human touch and building systems to augment human intelligence. We do this by deploying the latest practical AI and technology tools that provide the most reliable comprehensive real time inputs.
Each day at Crediwatch is about striving for transparent insights, analysis and accurate results. If this aligns with your interests and aspirations, we have interesting positions for you.
For more information, please visit www.crediwatch.com
The Role Expectation
We are seeking a Technical Project Manager who is passionate about building technology that solves Credit problems and creating experiences that are elegant and effective. You will own, drive and create world-class user experiences throughout the lifecycle. You will serve as a product owner within an agile, cross-functional team of operations and engineers to work on the most impactful features. You are user-centric, continuously demonstrate strategic & analytical abilities, and are laser focused on executing at speed. In this role, you will partner with diverse cross-functional teams to lead, execute, monitor, and deliver results. You must have the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, where success is dependent on your ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners in a positive, productive, and transparent way.
- Understand CW'S strategic position to deliver features
- Drive product development to build end to end solutions with a team of engineers and designers.
- Serve as a product owner and work with the Product managers to write user stories, prioritize the product backlog, and work closely with engineers to deliver a good product
- Work with UX to analyze current user experiences to define friction points and create seamless and effortless experiences
- Develop a product roadmap and work with cross-functional teams (business, operations, development, UX, analytics) to execute on the roadmap
- Track the task and utilization of the engineers on the team
- Work with the Architect to ensure that a high performance and highly scalable system is engineered
- Apply analytics to evaluate launch outcomes and ongoing platform performance to help build best in class experiences.
- Ensure that best practices and standards are inculcated and ownership is properly delegated within the team
- Bring in the best Agile practices and ensure code quality and code coverage
- Bachelor's degree in engineering preferably CS or related discipline
- 5+ of experience in SaaS based product development for the web as well as mobile devices with experience on applications using Python, React and NoSQL, SQL, Search technologies, etc.
- 3+ of technical project management driving end to end implementation from defining user stories to testing and deployment of features
- Strong ability to translate product needs to technology and understand technology.
- Detail-oriented, unfazed by technical detail, committed to flawless execution
- Ability to think out of the box to solve problems
- Ability to participate in technical discussions and help make technical trade-offs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; clarity of thought; Team player; ability to interface and build relations at all levels
Good to Have:
- Experience developing customer facing products, technologies and platforms
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Strong technical leadership, project management, analytical problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to collaborate, build consensus, deliver, and drive technical decisions with various sized customer stakeholder groups
You Believe-in & will align with our Business Objectives
- Customer Obsession - Consistently listen to customers; test, enhance and improve the customer experience.
- Breakthrough Simplicity - An innovative approach to make everything simpler
- Diving Deep -Technique used to arrive at a solution-based approach to problem solving and idea creation
- Drive for Results - Focus on end result of any task
- Encourage and Improve - Encouraging and promoting teamwork and focus on continuous self-development at every stage.
- Be Ethical and Respectful - Willingness to do the right thing – even if it is hard; courteousness and being focused on the best in others.
You Will Enjoy
Our start-up environment - fun, casual, informal, family & pet-friendly! Ours is a highly energized playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, impactful decisions every day! Needless to say, we have excellent filter coffee and health drinks round the clock, lunch buffets, PS4 and Foosball breaks and a stocked kitchen.
We play to win and have fun doing it! We work to engage your brain by organizing brilliant TechTalks by industry leaders and frequent high-on-energy hackathons and engage your crazy fun-side at our well-planned retreats. We are a highly eco-conscious team and we encourage and support our team’s physical & mental wellbeing.
All these and a great set of people to work with - We Are Crediwatch!
About Crediwatch Information Analytics Private Limited
Crediwatch is an automated & intelligent data curation platform which helps businesses make faster and smarter decisions.
Crediwatch aids sophisticated credit and other risk assessment models by providing data intelligence, predictive analysis, decision enabling technologies which maximise customer profitability and performance. Crediwatch is a digital data bank which uses advanced computational techniques to give you real time insights on a customer, competitor or vendor.
We have created over 18 million risk profiles of companies, individuals & unregistered small businesses and connected the dots of intercorporate relationships. We are working with leading financial institutions and organisations to help bridge the data gaps and provide essential services like finance to the underbanked and promote greater transparency & integrity in business.
Crediwatch has received accolades in Citibank Tech4Integrity challenge (worldwide), Barclays Rise accelerator and Tech30 by YourStory to name a few. We are based in the heart of Bangalore and are growing fast.
What you will do-
- Play a critical role in shaping the product & technical roadmap for the team while working closely with product and business leaders across the company on a regular basis
- Ownership of the data & integrations platform as a charter by building robust integrations into all ecosystem data sources Klub’s platform interacts with
- Build, lead, develop and coach teams of top technical talent; plan staffing and recruitment decisions
- Nurture a culture of innovation and experimentation
- Contribute to design and code reviews
- Improve visibility of the team’s execution to stakeholders, by educating stakeholders on technological context and elevating decision making
- Plan pace of delivery to balance high-growth urgencies while avoiding burnout
What you will need to have-
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline
- 7+ years of core software product development experience
- Hands-on experience in building systems that rely on third-party integrations for data and/or money flow
- Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms, data structures, databases, operating systems, etc.
- Experience with Cloud (AWS), CICD, DevOps, containers, Kubernetes, scripting, SQL/NoSQL databases, Agile Methodology
- Passion for building a data-driven culture, growing talent, and hunger for making a big impactBonus
- Experience in Java/Golang/Python
- Experience in a similar role with a high-growth company
About the Idea
Company's Mission: Company is changing the way India discovers and shops new brands. How? We match brands to passionate creators who create authentic content enabling discovery of brand’s products. This also helps the creators earn sustainably and get recognised as curators in their fields!
Current Focus: To achieve our mission, we start by enabling brands and influencers to collaborate for mutual benefit.
- Creators on Youtube get access to D2C brand campaigns to boost income.
- D2C brands gain sales through RoI-based marketing via authentic content from creators.
- Business: We’ve already worked with 35+ influencers and 5 brands generating INR 85L+ in GMV and growing fast
- Funding: MavX has raised seed funding from top-tier global VC funds and leading industry veteran angels
About the Role
Company is looking for a Tech Leader to oversee the tech org and own the entire building of the V1 product.
What will you do:
- Creating the marketplace product that helps brands and influencers
- Designing the tech architecture, roadmap and vision
- Hiring the right team to achieve product-market fit and the vision
- Get involved in brainstorming and problem solving to solve critical product and business problems
What will you need:
- Strong and demonstrated technical skills
- Ability to hire and manage a team of coders
- Cross-functional collaboration with product, business, design folks
- Bias for quick action - progress over process
- High empathy for small creators and small D2C brands
- First principles thinking and a problem solving mindset
- Strong accountability and ownership mindset
What will you gain:
- Creating tech vision from scratch
- Build in a fast-paced environment and test impact directly with users
- Experience the thrills of 0-1 and PMF discovery
- Work with a smart, young team that is highly committed to the mission
Do you prefer to get speeding tickets or parking tickets?
Because at Cogoport we are speeding ahead to do something remarkable for the world. We are trying to solve the Trade Knowledge and Execution Gap, which is currently widening and preventing trade to the tune of $3.4 trillion annually. This Gap has enormous economic as well as human impact and disproportionately hits small and medium businesses globally.
The team at Cogoport is working on developing a new category, the Global Trade Platform, that helps companies discover and connect with appropriate trade partners, optimize shipping and logistics options and costs, and improve cash management and cash flow.
Cogoport is currently in hypergrowth mode. We are proud to have been named an Asia-Pacific High-Growth Company by the Financial Times and an Indian Growth Champion by the Economic Times. We are aiming to reach an annualized revenue of $1 billion (7700 Crores INR) by this summer and are hiring over 500 additional employees. We are currently hiring in Mumbai, Gurgaon, Chennai and Bangalore.
Cogoport Culture: We have two core values at Cogoport—Intrapreneurship and Customer-centricity. If you share these values and are a hard worker who is willing to take risks (and occasionally get a speeding ticket), you can make a huge impact and propel your career in an endless number of directions with Cogoport.
Life at Cogoport :It’s rare to be able to join a company that can give you the resources, support and technology you need to break new ground and see your ideas come to life. You’ll be surrounded by some of the smartest engineers and commercial specialists in India and the Asia Pacific Region.
With huge growth and the right entrepreneurial mindset, comes huge opportunities! So, wherever you join us, you’ll be able to dream, deliver better and brighter solutions, and speed ahead with the possibility to propel your career forward in endless directions as our company continues to grow and expand.
For more insights about the company: https://cogoport.com/about
International Trade can be complicated at times and every day brings new challenges and opportunities to learn. When we simplify international trade, it empowers and affects every human being on the face of this earth. Seven billion people - one common problem.
As a part of the Talent team at Cogoport, you will get an opportunity to be a part of an industry-wide revolution in the world of shipping and logistics by collaborating with other brilliant minds to resolve real world on-ground challenges. You will have a direct impact on the revenue and profitability growth for the organization.
Areas of Impact for you
- Ownership of product delivery, devops, cybersecurity, performance, impeccable software quality, and configuration.
- Hands-on management with deep-dive into the details of software design, implementation and debugging.
- Attract, hire, retain, motivate and mentor the team..
- Guide your teams in developing roadmaps and systems to drive product growth, then identify, plan, and execute projects to support that growth.
- Leadership role in the driving technical architecture, specifically leveraging micro-services.
- Manage multiple projects across a wide breadth of technologies, coordinate dependencies, and interactions with the internal teams and external partners.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from across functions to keep the development team in sync with all functions and overall business objectives.
- Set up, create and manage strong best practices/architecture to ensure reliable, secure, bug-free, and performant software is released on-time.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science with 8-10 years of total work experience in a software product company with at least 3-4 years of experience in managing projects and leading teams.
- Experience owning highly-available and scalable software systems
- Strong technical background with proven record of individual technical accomplishments
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to make quick decisions in high pressure environments.
- Demonstrated negotiation, influencing and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of team dynamics, have the ability to inspire highly-talented engineers and develop team-level leaders
- Experience with Agile development.
Cogoport is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and respected at work.
Condé Nast has a huge global footprint across 32 countries worldwide with total monthly visitors reaching more than 550 million. We aim to inspire, inform and entertain our audiences through our portfolio of well known brands such as Vogue, Wired, Vanity Fair, Architectural Digest, GQ and many other leading brands.
Condé Nast has operations in America, Europe, South America and Asia. There are long-established operations in major Indian cities such as Mumbai and Chennai across many business areas.
The company is undertaking the biggest transformation in its history, driving towards expanding both its operations and its reach through diversifying the digital business models for our brands. Major areas of focus will include video and streaming platforms, increasing subscriptions and memberships, growing our events business, and ensuring we maintain a high level of standard on the products we are already proud of delivering to our customers. Migrating and consolidating to a more centralised set of technologies and capabilities that can be easily leveraged by any brand or product experience is also a top business priority.
Engineering is responsible for scaling, building, deploying websites that serve over 500 million users globally. The global engineering team includes Product Engineering, Platform Engineering and Core Engineering.
About Brand Engineering
Our mission is to build compelling and inspiring experiences across our portfolio of global brands such as Vogue, Wired, Vanity Fair, and Glamour which currently reaches over 500 million monthly users. Our goals are extremely ambitious; we are rolling out our brands into new countries and territories and pushing to serve more consumers across web, native (iOS / Android), video and social platforms.
We want you to join us as we embark on further global expansion of our brands, creation of new features to deliver our engaging content to consumers worldwide, and diversifying our revenue models. We believe in fostering a culture of experimentation and innovation, often running hundreds of a/b experiments in production every day!
You will be working alongside international colleagues across US, London, and India. Cross-functional collaboration is at the heart of what we do and you will be comfortable working in close partnership with Product, Design, UX, and Data. The Brand Engineering group works in close partnership with the Platform Engineering group to implement cross-cutting solutions that can be leveraged by the Brands to deliver robust end-to-end experiences for our consumers.
Data: Postgres, MongoDB, Elasticsearch
Deployment: Docker, AWS, Kubernetes
Source Control: Git, GitHub
How we work
Infrastructure as Code everywhere
Pairing. We like knowledge sharing and upskilling
Remote friendly. We work with engineers across time zones & locations
(Oncall - teams are responsible for their own apps)
Role and responsibilities
Working on our collection of Node apps; we use a mix of Express, Hapi, and Fastify
Working on our front-end apps; we use a mix of React and Next.js but as long as you have experience in at least one framework we don’t really mind
Shipping features and services to anywhere between thousands to millions of customers per day.
Collaboratively working with our amazing infrastructure team
Mentoring colleagues at every level, and a willingness to be mentored by them
Supporting your Tech Lead and Engineering Manager in technical decision making, solutionizing and estimations.
Pairing with members of your team to identify the most optimal solution. Regularly conducting code reviews to ensure high standards of engineering quality in the code that we write.
Working within a cross-functional team that includes designers, UX engineers, and product
Looking at logs and monitoring metrics and responding to alerts; we use Kibana, ElasticSearch and Datadog extensively, but as long as you’re aware of how important observability is, we don’t mind what tools you may have used in the past.
Taking part in our 24/7 “On Call” rota to troubleshoot any major operational issues out of hours. Teams are responsible for their own apps availability and reliability.
About you - Essential skills
You have a BE / BTech or equivalent experience
You’re a software engineer with 7-9 years of experience.
Good understanding of Cloud Native architecture, containerisation, Docker, AWS, CI/CD, and DevOps culture. Kubernetes foundational knowledge would be a great bonus, as we use it extensively.
Practical experience in the use of leading engineering practices and principles.
Practical experience of building robust solutions at large scale. We serve traffic in the many millions every month so our products need to scale seamlessly to meet our customer demands.
Appreciation for functions of Product and Design, experience working in cross-functional teams.
You’ll try to make the codebase nicer for the next person that visits it.
You’re someone who’ll own every step of the development process; from refining tickets to shipping the code to production.
You’ll do your best, and ask for help when it’s needed.
Someone who can communicate in a variety of media (through Slack and in person) effectively within their team, outside of their team, and with people in our product and design families, to even our users
Able to effectively communicate technical concepts to different audiences
Business proficiency in spoken and written English
You will be working with a global team and need to be accommodative of different time-zones as required
About you - Desirable skills
Experience of working with international teams across multiple time-zones
Mentoring and/or management experience
Knowing about continuous integration, testing strategies, design systems, software architecture, data and analytics, user experience, accessibility, internationalisation, web performance
Experience and/or interest in working with digital advertising
Experience and/or interest in working in publishing
Experience and/or interest in working with Fashion
Proficiency working with a variety of third party APIs and developer tools
Commercial experience using Kubernetes, React and GraphQL
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
- Building a high performing team with focus on high quality software through core Agile value alignment.
- Removing team impediments and maintaining visibility for stakeholders.
- Coaching the team and helping follow scrum practices Agile enthusiast.
- Acting as an enabler for the effective functioning of a software development team using Agile Methodology.
- Assisting the self-organizing, self-managing team achieve its goals
- Facilitating Daily scrum, Sprint/ Iteration Planning, Sprint/ Iteration Demo and Retrospective meetings.
- Helping product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and making them ready for the next sprint
What you need to have:
- Qualification : B.Tech / B.E.
- At least two years experience leading scrum teams, and basic Scrum Master and agile certification.
- Software development experience for minimum of 8 years prior to scrum master experience
- Hands-on development as required. Technical mentoring to members of the team
- Work experience preferred in any of the following technologies: Java, Swift/ iOS, Java/ Android, React, PHP, Selenium using Java
A Solutions Architect is responsible for validating the logical models, ensuring standards, driving consolidation of redundant data, and enforcing the strategic vision through data models. The Architect role has an in-depth understanding of both our business capabilities and how it aligns to our enterprise data models. Partners with Enterprise Architecture to consult on and develop domain models. Consults with project teams and functional units on the design of important projects or services. consults with business leadership on the design of systems and projects. May consult with leadership on emerging technologies.
To be successful as a solution architect, you should be able to integrate any updated specifications and requirements into the systems architecture. An outstanding solution architect should be able to explain complex problems to management in layman’s terms.
Building and integrating information systems to meet the company’s needs.
Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
E2E accountability of solution design across multiple products, integrations and technologies that deliver successful business outcomes which meet reliability, availability, serviceability needs.
Experience working with the latest emerging tehnolgies and Programming Languages like - Java, .Net, MERN Stack, MEAN Stack, Angular, React, VueJS, NodeJS, Block Chain, GoLang, ML, Data Science related areas, etc
Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions
Resolving technical problems as they arise.
Providing supervision and guidance to development teams.
Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented.
Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have.
Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets.
Work closely with Information Technology professionals within the company to ensure hardware is available for projects and working properly
Propose and establish framework for necessary contributions from various departments
Account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources, and scope
● Must have knowledge of batch process manufacturing expertise in all the following project
● Continuous and batch control strategies
● Essential Skills Required: Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP),HACCP
Thorough knowledge of various manufacturing processes and leverage this to implement
processes in line with Saroj Agro Industries product line.
Well conversant with FSSAI, W&M and PCRO requirements.
Well conversant with implementing quality systems at contract manufacturing / 3P
Well developed competencies in laboratory testing of food products.
To develop products which compare well with the selected national brands.
To deliver the process costs & margins in the company decided framework.
Quality & legal compliance.
Category analysis & trending - Experience of new food product development, awareness of
formulation of food development, testing method for eg preservative testing, fragrance
Utilize Formulation understanding and troubleshooting skills in the Foods
FDA regulated sector.
Able to design batch architecture for complex recipe control across multiple
Lead or work on a project team responsible for the design, configuration and testing of
continuous and batch control strategies.
Monitor and control assigned work scope against the project plan.
Understand the project scope and financials; identify change orders and justify changes to
Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), HACCP Principles, ISO 9000, and
applicable food codes for food service operations.
Must have knowledge of batch process manufacturing expertise in all the following project
phases: Requirements documentation, detailed design generation, implementation, system
integration, testing and on-site startup.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Role and Responsibilities
- Voice of the customer - Understanding the voice of the customer to ensure that the platform/platform capabilities are delivered according to the expectations.
- Customer Success - Work closely with the Customer Success Team to ensure that timely delivery and issue resolution for the customers.
- Internal Stakeholder Manager - Work with the Development, QA, and DevOps to define the delivery plan and allocate tasks.
- Delivery of Platform/Platform Capabilities - Tracking, monitoring, and evaluation of the end to end technical delivery.
- Internal and External Communication - On-time and crisp communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Documentation - Management and maintenance of the required documentation for the technical delivery.
- Reporting - Creating and sharing important data-driven reports to internal and external stakeholders.
- Team Management - Manage a team of product and business analysts.
Skills & Experience
1. Bachelors or Master degree in computer science.
2. Prior experience as a programmer is a must.
3. 3+ experience as a Technical Project Manager is required.
4. End to end understanding of cloud-based platform delivery.
5. Good understanding of the LAMP/MEAN/MERN stack.
6. Strong experience with the Agile Delivery Model is a must.
7. Understanding of AWS/Azure/GCP will be preferred.
8. Exposure to various Project Management tools is a must.
9. Experience in the BFSI industry will be a plus but it is not mandatory.
10. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
Hasura is an open-source project at the intersection of the GraphQL and serverless movements and empowers developers to build powerful and scalable applications easily. Our technology gives teams instant realtime GraphQL APIs and event-sourcing for serverless on a database in a manner is high-performance, low-footprint, and horizontally scalable out-of-the-box.
Hasura is being adopted by developers in startups as well as some of the largest Fortune 500 companies today. We are very excited to be at the intersection of these 2 massive ecosystem trends that will have a profound impact on development workflows going forward and we are looking for amazing people who are as excited as we are to join us on this journey!
You will be working primarily with large enterprise teams. You will seek to understand their challenges and context, and architect and engineer solutions that help them best leverage a Hasura deployment.
Depending on requirements, you may either work with a particular customer for significant periods of time, or with multiple customers. In each case, you will prioritize creating long-term relationships with our customers and providing genuine value.
Internally, you will work very closely with the sales and product teams and will have a significant influence on refining sales processes and the roadmap.
What we are looking for:
- Prior experience with one or more of the following:
- Enterprise technology teams
- Technology consulting
- A pre-sales or post-sales role
- Experience working on client facing engagements.
- Engineering experience with strong understanding of software engineering fundamentals and ability to pick up new technology stacks.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think strategically and co-create long term vision for Hasura deployments with enterprise team leads and executives.
- Very good written & spoken communication skills in English.
- For positions in the US: Willingness to travel within the US (and occasionally abroad). All expenses will be covered.
- Prior experience in a developer tools company.
- Experience working with any of the following technologies:
- Experience with any of the following:
- Setting up and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Setting up and maintaining test suites
- Setting up and managing infrastructure
- Database admin
- Openings available:
- In office in San Francisco, US
- In office in Bangalore, India
- For remote work based out of the US
Working at Hasura:
As a team, we take a lot of pride in our work. We obsess over the developer experience, and our first priority as a company will always be to make things easier for our users.
We offer competitive salaries, have a generous vacation policy and provide health insurance for everyone employed with Hasura.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination of any kind.
As an Engineering Manager, your role would involve architecting systems capable of serving as the brains of complex distributed products. In addition, you’d also closely Managing engineers on the team and contribute to team building.
A strong technologist at Meesho cares about code modularity, scalability, re-usability and thrives in a complex and ambiguous environment.
Required skill & Experience:
- Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science or equivalent from a premier institute with at least 8+ years over all professional experience. At-least 2+ years experience in managing/leading software development teams.
- Create clear career paths for team members and help them grow with regular & deep mentoring. Perform regular performance evaluation and share and seek feedback.
- Able to drive sprints and OKRs.
- Exceptional team managing skills; experience in building large scale distributed systems
- Experience in Scalable Systems - transactional systems (B2C)
- Expertise in Java/J2EE and multithreading
- Deep understanding of transactional and NoSQL DBs
- Deep understanding of Messaging systems - kafka
- Good experience on cloud infrastructure - AWS preferably
- Good to have: Data pipelines, ES
- Ability to think and analyze both breadth-wise and depth-wise while designing and implementing services
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks.