About Outline India
Tech CoFounder wanted for our startup. We're building a TikTok of dashcam type videos to allow users to capture interesting scenes or moments from across more than 6 crore kms of roads globally. This solution can have a lot of Connected Mobility potential at the back.
It's a short videos app meant for dashcam style videos getting recorded but from the user's smartphone (placed on a holder in a car or on a bike or in the users hands as well)
The individual should have knowledge of Full stack mobile app development preferably in Kotlin and MEAN stack along with the ability to deploy things on cloud (AWS) A plus point if he OR she knows about iOS app development as well. Bigger plus point will be the ability to move quickly with regards to developing and rolling out features for users at lightening speed.
*Salary mentioned is the salary we both can draw once the initial set of investors come on board and we can raise north of US$ 100k in the first round. You will be entitled to 30-35% equity in exchange of your initial tech development efforts.
Salaries will obviously go up as we raise more rounds and so will the value of our equity go up during each fund raise.
- Refine the functionality of webshop design and its features.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating/Integrating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer(themes & plugins).
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git and SVN.
- Knowledge of deployment of WordPress installations.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to drive given topic.
- Good communication skills.
- Freedom to realise your own ideas & individual career & development opportunity.
- A motivating work environment, flat hierarchical structure, numerous company events which cannot be forgotten and fun at work place with flexibilities.
- Professional challenges and career development opportunities.
As a PHP Developer, you will work as part of a software development team and be responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining the back-end of fast-growing web/mobile applications.
You could be an ideal candidate if you have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from a reputed college. You need to have expert level programming skills along with experience in database management and computer architecture. You should have experience working effectively in software development teams ensuring tight deadlines are met. You should be passionate about writing elegant code that solves meaningful real-life problems.
What will your role look like?
- Write well designed, testable, efficient and high quality code.
- Design (LLD & HLD) and architect technical solutions for the business problems of a large scale system.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
Who are we looking for?
- B.Tech/M.Tech degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- Strong problem-solving skills, computer science fundamentals, data structures and algorithms.
- Solid OOP and software design knowledge – you should know how to create software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives.
- Experience with PHP, and the willingness to learn new technologies
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (e.g. Laravel, CodeIgniter)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases such as MySQL
- Experience with all phases of the software development life cycle, best practices and Agile Software Development.
- Ability to work autonomously, be excited by new technologies, and never back down from the challenges of scale.
- High adaptability in a dynamic start-up environment.
Role and Responsibility:-
Reporting and Analytics
• Develops, runs reports to analyze traffic, engagement, conversions
• Performs ad-hoc analyses
• Stays up-to-date with the latest search engine algorithms
• Provides proactive recommendations for optimization
• Executes or coordinates execution of recommendations
• Reports on optimization results, competitive analysis
• Monitors incoming requests for web projects and communicates them to DOWD
• Coordinate the posting and updating of website content marketing team members, ensuring consistency with brand guidelines
• Keeps project management portfolio up-to-date and on time with priorities and deadlines
• Assists the sales/operations team in communication on web team performance and project priorities with marketing team members and collaborators
• Identify necessary content modifications, additions, deletions and implementing approved digital enhancements
• Provides testing to web development team with provided scripts
• Assist web development team in project coordination to a meet stated deadlines.
• Verify compatibility within all browsers and across mobile devices.
• Perform image manipulation tasks such as creating thumbnails, image resize, file format conversion and simple image edits.
• Create and maintain multimedia, including photo galleries, slideshows, and videos embedded in Web pages.
Research and Recommend
• Keeps current on trends in digital marketing
• Is always looking for ways to improve the UX through clever use of tools, trends, or resources
• Thinks about ways to leverage existing tools and third-party vendors to achieve new results
• Supports all recommendations with data points and research
• Maintain file system integrity through scheduled review
• Maintains all critical project documents as needed
• BE/BA/BSc degree preferably in Marketing, Information Technology, or related area.
• Minimum two years relevant experience within web marketing, design and/or website development and experience with desktop systems required, including web applications and graphic design software.
• Knowledge of web analytics programs and monitoring systems including Google Analytics, SiteCatalyst or Web Trends.
• Applicant must demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Knowledge of web authoring software including Dreamweaver.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator for the creation, production and manipulation of graphics for the Web. Understanding of Standards-based, HTML5, HTML, CSS coding required.
• Experience with server-side technologies a plus.
• Must possess excellent organizational skills as well as interpersonal communication, writing and telephone skills.
• Strong time management skills and ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously and effectively.
• Ability to work independently, expedite tasks and meet deadlines.
Developed in formal collaboration with the University of Cambridge in May 2000, HeyMath! is an Ed-Tech company whose mission is to Raise the Game in Maths for school systems around the world. We do this using technology to deliver engaging teaching methodologies and personalised learning paths for students. HeyMath! has been successfully adopted by CBSE schools since 2004, with positive outcomes for the entire ecosystem.
Check us out at www.heymath.com
We plan to work mainly from home in 2021 and the virtual office atmosphere is collegiate, informal and friendly, with small high-impact teams making a difference to customers.
What we are looking for:
Experience in building and re-engineering cloud based solutions on AWS.
Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming(OOPS) and design patterns is a must.
Hands-on development on Spring MVC framework.
Experience working on Java 8 or above.
Must have very good knowledge of RDBMS such as MySQL and performance tuning of the same.
Exposure to server-side and client-side caching mechanisms.
Ability to debug the applications and provide instant workable solutions.
Experience working on Elastic Search / Kafka / Kubernetes or all is a nice to have.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field. We look for expertise over the degree/college name!
- 3 to 7 years of work experience in Django development.
- Thorough understanding of MySql, MongoDB and Elastic Search
- Thorough understanding of Queuing system Celery/Redis/RabbitMQ/Kafka
- Experience integrating APIs and Graphql (Graphene) services
- Thorough understanding of caching mechanism in web development
- Comfortable with development over Linux
- Comfortable with Git version control system
- Knowledge of React js/React Native and NodeJs will be Advantage
- Experience in Business Analytics/AI/ML/BigData will be a big plus
- Lead team of engineers and tackle one or two modules independently of high traffic web portal
- Liaison with System Architects to develop and deliver performant systems
- Establish good development processes
- 5+ years of working experience in the technologies like Angular6 or higher, NodeJS & MySQL, AWS Cloud Services
- Strong Hands-on with any Enterprise Programming Language (Python/.Net) in past
- Experience with architecting, designing, and debugging MEAN, full-stack based enterprise software
- Should have expertise in designing relational database tables & writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, and Functions.
- Ability to handle small teams and mentor them.
- Ability to analyze, design, and build object-oriented, component-based applications.
- Extensive experience in the design, planning, and implementation of complex large-scale enterprise solutions using distributed teams within process-oriented organizations.
- Experience developing and deploying applications on Linux based operating systems
- Willingness to experiment with new and latest tools and technologies.
- Experience in Banking, Credit Card Payments, and Gateways domain would be an advantage. ·
About the Role:
The candidate will be heading HelpNow Tech-Team and will be responsible for building web platforms and should be highly experienced in server-side development and DevOps. The individual should be self-motivated, team player, possess creative problem-solving skills and have the ability to handle multiple projects at the same time. The candidate should have developed multiple tiered web applications with familiarity in modern web-based technologies.
- Highly experienced in RDBMS (MySQL/Postgres).
- Experience with Tools like Hadoop, GraphQL etc.
- Oriented towards automating and scalable solution approaches.
- Strong technical development experience on effectively writing code, code reviews, best practices code refactoring.
- Experience with various source control tools like GIT, Jenkins CI/CD and Maven.
- Strong experience with containers and container management platforms (Dockers, Kubernetes, etc.).
- Experience in Agile development lifecycle methodology.
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills.
Minimum of 5 years of work experience required.
About the company
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile verification & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach remotest parts of India, on-demand. We are already serving 11000 pin codes (57% of India) | Website: www.anaxee.com
Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand the goal-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
As a software developer, you’ll be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the system. You are passionate about understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 2.5 yrs & above | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.5L ~ Rs.12L |
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in a systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, &, etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing, and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to a great quality of code at all time.
- Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easy.
- Work closely with the Product manager, designers, and other peer developers.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer or in a relevant role.
- Smart Hands-on coder who can independently architect solutions and mentor team members.
- Solid experience in PHP, Node, Mongo, and MySQL
- Should have good Web service and Web application fundamentals
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Persistence, Threading.
- Should have worked with HTML/ CSS/ Jquery/ Js / API.
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with open-source projects.
- Experience in designing interactive applications.
- A background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with AWS, Azure, Google or OpenStack will be a plus.
- Hands-on a google cloud platform and Experience in Suite CRM is an added advantage.
Your application should include
- Details about applications you have previously worked on
- A GitHub or stack overflow profile if you have one.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, Startup Flexibility
- Great working atmosphere in a comfortable office.
- And an opportunity to get associated with a fast-growing VC funded startup.