Are you hands-on experienced on systems such as Asterisk, FreePBX, Free Switch, Vicidial, FreePBX- Do the words AGI, IVR and VoIP make sense to you and can you dot the lines between them- Do you enjoy taking Telecom-to-the-Cloud with applications that scale like crazy- If you are excited with the idea of hosted telephony technology and the impact it can have, this is the job for you and that's what you'll be doing.
This is a very responsible role for our hosted telephony technology services team. You will be handling Telecom Software & Databases.
Job Responsibilities :
- Installing, configuring, optimising and maintaining telecom application infrastructure including Asterisk, FreePBX, Vicidial boxes.
- Scripting IVR applications using Asterisk-Java, AGI and proprietory IVR tools.
- Write quality and maintainable telecom software code in Asterisk, Java, PHP and Python with extensive test coverage in a fast paced professional software engineering environment.
- Creating webRTC applications including maintaining STUN / TURN servers and writing applications using webRTC.
- Solution design for solving customer problems, troubleshooting customer issues and proactively tracking system performance.
- Application design, testing, deployment and maintenance of voice applications and associated billing and rating systems, web configuration and reporting interfaces.
Diploma or UG -, B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
PG - M.Tech - Any Specialization, Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication, MCA - Computers
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required
2-4 years- experience in one or both of Asterisk (AGI, PHP is essential) or webRTC
- Excellent knowledge of telecom and computing fundamentals, scripting in PHP and AGI.
- Hands on knowledge of working on telecom software VoIP, Telephony IVR, Asterisk, WebRTC, FreePBX, Free Switch, Vicidial etc.
- Should be passionate, persistent & creative. Knowledge of Advanced Java is a plus.
- Knowing interesting software details such as TCP/IP ports, SIP session management, how telecom apps work, how SQL replication works will be a plus.
Company Profile :
About Phonon Communications Private Limited
Phonon.in provides telephonic contact automation services to leading enterprises of India. Phonon.in has been recently declared as a Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India Winner for 2016. Phonon.in was recognized by CIOReview magazine as one of the most promising Unified Communications Company of India in February, 2016 and Red Herring Top 100 Asia 2016 Winner!
Our Products & Services are designed to help enterprises to bring efficiency and effectiveness in customer interaction processes. Phonon provides enterprise and telco grade solutions that leverage the ubiquity of the Telecom Network technology and permit your end-customer transactions at the customers- convenient time and place. True to our moto #ReadyFor2020, Phonon Communications has developed futuristic solutions for Customer interaction automation using Advance artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art Natural language processing.
Our Clientele: Users of our services in the banking & financial sectors include Citibank, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, Yes Bank, American Express, Aditya Birla Finance, HDFC Life Insurance Co, Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, IDBI Federal Life Insurance. Our other customers include Indigo, GoAir, AirPegasus, Air Carnival, Air India, Yatra.com, Cleartrip.com, Goomo.com, SOTC, Mumbai International Airport, ITC Hotels and TradeIndia.com. For more details please visit our Industries link at: https://www.phonon.in/portal/industries/. Phonon's flight status bot is available on Facebook at www.facebook.com/trixie22north/ and on Twitter handle @22n_phonon or page at www.twitter.com/22N_phonon