LambdaTest is a cloud-based testing platform aimed at bringing the whole testing ecosystem to cloud. LambdaTest provides access to a powerful cloud network of 2000+ real browsers and operating systems that helps testers in cross-browser and cross platform compatibility testing. The product roadmap is evolving and there are many more functionalities and features which will be added to the product. The company is angel funded by the leading investors and entrepreneurs of the industry. We are growing at a fantastic rate. This is an incredible opportunity for someone talented and ambitious to make a huge impact.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll out a product that delivers the company’s vision and strategy.
- Experience in creating various types of content such as video scripts, blogs, infographics, guides, website etc.
- Be creative and able to work with subject matter experts to turn ideas into compelling scripts that are shared through video to target our audience i.e. Developers, Product Managers, Designers, and Testers etc.
- Experienced in marketing, digital media, and social media. You are a storyteller, with a passion for sharing and/or creating these stories through video.
- Knowledge of marketing tech like SEO, PPC, keywords optimization, and social media marketing would be a plus.
- Experience with YouTube or any other video marketing would be a solid perk.
- Able to write engaging content for different social media platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- You’ll lead and create a video that tells our story, promotes our products, and enhances our brand.
- 2+ years of experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Computer Science) is Mandatory
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- The person should be a really good communicator & writer.
- Ability to work independently, collaboratively and proved to be a good team player.
- Go getter & self-learning attitude.
The role of a Content Developer will be to assist the marketing team by developing, editing, and maintaining awesome content. You should be able to provide ideas, work independently, or with teams to achieve the organization’s needs of growth through consistent content push. The primary role and responsibilities of a Sales Executive include:
- Develop, edit and maintain interesting and awesome content
- Lead the content development activities independently
- Develop periodic blogs, newsletters, LinkedIn posts, case studies besides adhoc requirements
- Coordinate with various teams to collect the right information and translate it into a required piece
- Maintain the content release schedules
- Learn tools to manage content
- Assist in marketing & PR activities
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
- Share, execute and collaborate on new ideas
- Must have basic knowhow of technologies
- Having experience in writing technology related content gives you a brownie point
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must be creative
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to deliver quality content in the first attempt
- Must be comfortable wearing multiple hats
- Content development, editing, or both together
- Must be able to develop good relationships
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be detail-oriented and an active listener
- Ability to work under pressure with excellent time management
- Must be a quick learner
- Must know how to manage different priorities
- Should be ambitious and goal-oriented
strategy of the organization. This is an opportunity to build the brand from scratch by having
thoughtful content to engage its key target audience of parents across various platforms.
• Conceptualize and create content to educate and engage our target audience
• Write research-backed, high-quality pieces that demonstrate thought leadership
• Produce different content types – longform, social media content, website content etc
• Monitor analytics to measure the effectiveness of the content strategy
What are we looking for?
• 2+ years of experience in professional content writing
• Passionate about writing – Get a kick out of writing well-crafted sentences
• High sense of ownership – Personally feel responsible for all the content published across the company
• Hungry to learn and grow -- Passion to learn, add skillsets & be a better professional
• SEO and SEM knowledge (good to have)
-Overlook Branding for all vehicles
-Graphic Designing for the user interface of website and app
-Content Writing for website and app
-Digital Marketing the brand on social medias
As a content writer, you will be responsible for creating and engaging relevant content for our various web and social media platforms.
WHAT YOU’LL DO WITH US:
- Create, edit, and publish written content for various platforms including our company website, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Manage published content to ensure timely up-to-date information is posted while properly archiving out of date content.
- Increase engagement through social media channels and content websites by identifying key engagement metrics and optimizing content development.
- Maintain an editorial calendar and keep all campaign objectives aligned with client expectations, goals, and schedule
- Proofreading and editing various content forms as needed
- Thoroughly researches topics to enhance and substantiate content
- Social media management and local citation management for our customers as needed
- Contributes to the overall development of our team’s product and creative strategy
- Work closely with campaign account managers to receive feedback and modify content as necessary.
Responsibilities for Content Writer
1. Write well-researched, SEO-friendly, high-quality articles & product descriptions
2. Create original copyright-free content
3. Submit work to editors for input and approval
4. Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
4. Recommend new content to address gaps in the company's current content
5. Ensure that you report to your manager
Qualifications for Content Writer
-Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
-An impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
-Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
-Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with management
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
We are looking for a copy writer with an experience of 1 to 2 consecutive years, who could take care of different types of marketing content throughout its journey, till it gets published. It means, you would not just write content, you would use Canva to design images, coordinate with the SEOs to optimize the content for search engines and work with different team members to get the content uploaded.
If you read books, especially novels and newspapers, then we would love to talk to you. We are looking for a writer who loves reading. For whom writing is second nature.
Our target audience comprises of businesses. Therefore it is essential that you are able to write in a business language, yet make it engaging.
- This is an in-office role
- You would be required to complete a series of in-office tasks if you are shortlisted.
- When we say 1-2 years of experience, we mean experience working for an organization as an employee. It won't include freelancing.
- You will be working with an enthusiastic and dynamic team of digital marketing specialists who have built the digital presence of Focus Softnet from the scratch
- We expect you to be self driven. You will get strong support from the team to help you in your work. However, we expect you to be committed and responsible regarding your own work.
- Read and absorb everything related to our products and software
- Write about our products and software in an engaging way
- Ensure the content is in line with our branding and messaging style
- Create new content to assist marketing campaigns
- Work closely with marketing team members
- Optimize content using SEO best practices
- Write blog articles based on SEO guidlines and keywords which you will be provided with
- Write content for Case Studies and White Papers after carrying out thorough research in relevant topics
- Any graduate or post-graduate with proficiency in the English language
- Must be a regular reader
- Proficiency in major digital and print platforms
We are looking for a Content Strategist/Writer who has experience in creating content for branding and digital marketing, and an ability to stay up to date with the latest trends. He/she will be responsible for creating, and improving content across our business verticals.
The role will include generating content for branding projects, websites, improving social media interaction by ideating on creative concepts and campaigns, driving engagement, creating content calendars etc.
The Content Manager/Writer will work closely with the rest of the team to achieve overall marketing goals.
Creating original & creative content that drives traffic to a website and social media platforms:
- Create social media strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Write research-based content that is original and engaging
- Edit/proofread and quality check content
- Develop creative concepts for digital media, including social media creatives (This includes copy for creatives, infographics, and captions for social media)
- Develop authentic social media campaigns
- Tie-in editorial calendars with trending digital initiatives and campaigns
- Promote the business's brand identity via trendy, authentic and creative content
- Create content for other marketing collateral as and when needed
- Write content for web pages, ebooks, and video scripts as and when required
- Assist with creating content for business pitches as and when required
- Create original, witty, on-trend concepts for social media creatives and campaigns
- Work with the design team to ensure creatives are based on the brief and lead to online engagement