Our young and rapidly growing team at Zycus is looking to fill out vacant positions for Technical Architects. We are a well established SAAS based company, with 20+ years of AI legacy and experience in the industry. Once you join us, you will get to innovate and experience the latest technologies including Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and AWS Cloud. We are looking for candidates well versed with Java/J2EE, Spring boot, Microservices, Hibernate, JMS/ Kafka/ Rabbit and most importantly an expert in design patterns. Exposure to Cloud platform, Full stack environment and Agile methodology, would be a plus.
We are looking for curious, collaborative candidates who are willing to learn and ready to take up new exciting endeavors. You are going to work together with the team on complex innovative projects in the industry. We are basically looking for an enthusiastic candidate with a coding experience of about 5-10 years, with a hands-on experience in Software Product Development and ownership.
You could be a perfect fit if you,
- understand use cases and product requirements, can design, develop, review (code/design), unit test, module test, integration test, documentation for PDLC.
- are an expert in maintaining, enhancing, bug fixing and following standard documentation process laid down for the project.
- follow the defined PDLC process and participate in improving the process, work with cross functional team to achieve project delivery goal.
- ensure all the work meets or exceeds predefined quality standards through exhaustive testing, peer reviews SQA process standards.
- are able to build solution which is easily scalable, high speed/ real-time performance, configurable, deploy-able and secure in SaaS environment using any open source tech stack.
- are able to identify, track and mitigate risks to the product
- are responsible for planning product iterations and releasing iterations on schedule.
- Atleast 8-12 years’ experience in Java, J2EE and associated technologies (Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, Micro Services, Spring boot)
- Technical Skills: Core Java, Advanced Java, J2EE, Exception handling, Collections, Oops, UML, Oracle, Jenkins, Maven & Linux
- Should be able to build solutions which is easily configurable, deploy able and secure in SaaS environment.
- Must have worked spring boot Extensively.
- Strong hands on development experience in Java, J2EE.
- Product development experience in agile environment will be a big plus though not mandatory.
- Highly Tech Savvy and hands-on.
- Strong evidence of a solution/product created ground up.
- Has in-depth knowledge on technology and end to end development processes.
- Has the ability to recommend new processes/alternatives to meet Product development requirements and rolling them out the team.
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
- Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
- A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
- Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
- Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
- Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore
Click here to Apply :
We are looking for a Senior AEM Developer to join our team of bright thinkers and doers. You’ll use your problem-solving creativity to design, architect, and develop high-end technology solutions that solve our clients’ most complex and challenging problems across different industries. We are on a mission to transform the world, and you will be instrumental in shaping how we do it with your ideas, thoughts, and solutions.
- Drive the design, planning, and implementation of multifaceted applications, giving you breadth and depth of knowledge across the entire project lifecycle.
- Combine your technical expertise and problem-solving passion to work closely with clients, turning complex ideas into end-to-end solutions that transform our clients’ business.
- Constantly innovate and evaluate emerging technologies and methods to provide scalable and elegant solutions that help clients achieve their business goals.
- Overall experience of 4 to 8 years with 2-3 years of AEM including AEM 6.x .
- Strong hands on experience of Components, Templates, Taxonomy, metadata management, Forward and Reverse Replication, Workflows, Content Publishing and unpublishing, Tagging, Analytics, Deployment(Maven) and Content migration/ planning. · Significant hands-on design experience with AEM and very strong concepts of OSGi, Apache Sling, Apache Sightly, Apache Oak and Adobe Dispatcher
- Has worked on and implemented at least one of the popular Search engines with AEM like Solr, ElasticSearch or Lucene and involved in search queries performance tuning.
- Worked on integrations with popular products /Technologies like Salesforce, SSO, LDAP, API Gateways using ReST · Understands and implements the Quality Properties of the system in every day work including Accessibility, SEO, URL management, Security, Performance and Responsive architecture.
- Has implemented Quality Processes for projects like Continuous Integration (Bamboo/Jenkins/Git/BitBucket/Cloud Manager), SonarQube, Code reviews (Manual and Automated), code Formatters, Automation testing etc.
- Understanding of frontend technologies like Bootstrap, Backbone.js, ReactJS, Handlebars, Grunt, Angular, CSS3, HTML 5 and jQuery.
- Good understanding of AEM capabilities including Multi-site manager (MSM) and Blueprinting, and the use of Online marketing components such as advanced targeting/personalization, and multi-variate testing, is preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of the end to end content lifecycle, web content management, content publishing/deployment, and delivery processes.
- Knowledge of Cloud native approaches and platforms including AWS, Azure or GCP. Understanding of AEM as Cloud Service.
- Familiarity with Adobe I/O Runtime and Adobe I/O Events.
- Good understanding of integration patterns and content-centric application development patterns using AEM Search, Commerce package or others platforms is preferred. Education:
- Full time Bachelor’s/Master’s degree (Science or Engineering preferred)
Set Yourself Apart With:
- Develop Digital Consumer experiences based on Adobe marketing product suite including Adobe Sites (AEM), CRX, WCM, Adobe Launch, Adobe Assets (DAM) & Adobe Social.
- Develop powerful features such as multi-site and multi-channel delivery, personalization/targeting, content aggregation & syndication, multi-lingual support, automated workflow management, social media etc.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to web content management implementation.
- Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications and solution architecture for content & collaboration solutions.
- Mentor and provide inputs and direction to senior developers on the team for design and implementation.
- Collaborate with your architect to define implementation processes and quality gates and standards
- Write application code and extensions for the AEM platform that exceeds the defined quality standards
- Gender-Neutral Policy
- 18 paid holidays throughout the year for NCR/BLR (22 For Mumbai)
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Flexible work arrangements
- Employee Assistance Programs to help you in wellness and well being
Enable customer to realize their stated IT vision and strategy
Lead development of solution architecture and design across a set of applications or an application/product family within an enterprise
Provide guidance/consultancy for the execution and delivery of project from a solutioning and technology perspective
Provide a strategic solutioning perspective to a project/engagement
Demonstrate strong leadership skills and astuteness
Design and Architect end to end solutions content that characterizes what products or services are being proposed and how these services will be delivered
Estimate for Project or Program Management and or technical effort to drive scope and produce deliverables
Required Knowledge and Skills
Deep understanding of the Software development, mobile development, application support, cloud, mobility and infra services.
Should be proficient with the languages, tools, and frameworks core to software development, mobility iOS or Android development
Demonstrate very strong skills in documenting architecture and preparing technical papers to explain architectural motivations/strategy or rationale
Create technology focused roadmap for a set of projects within a program
Must have an understanding of various Architectures and frameworks
Produce estimates for the whole program using estimation methodologies and customizations appropriate to the program
Work closely with project/program manager and advise on execution methodology/strategy, timelines, resources and project commercials
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Experience in agile methodologies and best practices
• Build high quality systems and applications that solve key challenges for the customer
• Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to elicit and understand their requirements, challenges and develop potential solutions
• Proactively identify areas of improvements, come up with innovative solutions, and drive adoption
• Push boundaries on infrastructure and cost optimisation, reusability, simplicity and scalability • Own significant engineering projects end-to-end
• Sign-off on all significant architectures and technical designs regardless of front-end or back-end.
• Translate business requirements to tangible engineering deliverables
• Setup and streamline processes and introduce best practices to improve the overall efficiency and throughput of the engineering team
• Be an effective mentor and help in building capacity in the larger team, strategize and work towards helping junior engineers grow
• Stay current with latest tools, technologies, methodologies and ideas; spread the knowledge and conduct effective POCs to demonstrate applicability and benefits
• 15+ years of strong experience in developing highly scalable backend and middle tier enterprise applications.
• Strong experience with large volume batch and real-time data processing applications
• Experience building enterprise SaaS applications. Strong knowledge of AWS.
• Programming Languages: Java (must have), Python (good to have)
• BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent from premier institutes
• Strong in problem solving, data structures and algorithm design.
• Clear Object Oriented Design and Design Pattern concepts
• Significant experience working with non-functional requirements such as performance, security, compliance, automation etc.
• Experience developing AI-based solutions is a big plus.
• Comfortable working in a fast paced startup environment.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills.
• Attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of software and solution architecture
- High-level project management skills
- Ability to solve complex software system issues
- Well experienced with software design and web development
- Proficiency with JAVA, and strong front-end knowledge of HTML5, JSF, Angular, React
- Familiar or working experience with Apache Kafka working, Containers, Docker, Kubernetes
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep understanding of 'under the hood' knowledge of frameworks worked on
- Work experience in implementing Unit Tests
- Work experience in applying the best practices of Design, Architecture and Application
- Extensive experience with HTML5, CSS3, XML and JSON
- Thorough understanding of Reactive Programming, RxJS framework, Databases, API,
- Implementing of Caching and RESTful services
- Troubleshooting design and performance flaws and system bottlenecks
- Conducting system performance tests
- Working experience in an Agile team, especially with SCRUM
- Good understanding of DevOps, CI/CD principles and practices to improve Software
Quality & Efficiency
- Following Skills will be an added advantage
- Work experience with Cloud Services like AWS and Azure
- Familiar with common microservices patterns
- Service / API test – to test endpoints as thoroughly as possible
- End to End integration test systemFeb.2021 - Technical Manager Requirement
- Should be a quick learner with a problem-solving mindset
- Attention to detail and follow-through to achieve good quality
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
1. Opportunity to join a very ambitious project starting in the Smart Automation field.
2. Initial team of two senior entrepreneurs already working in this area with strong skills in strategy, consulting, and business development.
3. Startup positioning, business plan, tactical and strategic activities plans minimizing funding needs already well defined.
4. More information will be communicated during the first interviews.
1. Demonstrated experience through all phases of the technology life cycle, including project planning, requirements definition, architecture design, build/configuration, testing and operational transition, operating model, governance.
2. Masters' degree in Computer Science or related field.
3. Advanced technological skillset and a demonstrated history with technology.
Optional: React.js , Node.js
5. Exceptional team management skills with excellent verbal and written communication.
6. Ability to delegate efficiently & decision making
7. Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future & Passionate for achieving goals.
Specific duties include:
1. Creating technology standards and practices and ensuring adherence
2. Leading the strategy for technology platforms, partnerships and external relationships
3. Closely working with senior CTO and Building and managing the technology team
4. Overseeing research and development as well as special projects
5. Making recommendations to senior management through presentations and advocacy
6. Managing data systems implementation and monitoring their effectiveness in meeting business goals
7. Supervising software testing, and information systems security and maintenance
8. Managing staff in functional areas such as LAN/WAN architecture, systems operations, and hardware and software support
9 Anticipating and reacting to major technology changes
10 Developing technology contingency plans to keep projects on track
11 Supervising Web application and software development
Apart from all the formalities mentioned above, dedication & Passion is something that cannot be measured by any parameter, would love someone with the same passion as us and join with our journey.
Only equity (based on candidate experiences) will be offered as of now. Salary will be there once the company is stable.
- Design and implement features spanning across systems in a manner that satisfies requirements of performance, scale, security and robustness
- Contribute to improvement of technology and execution processes in the company
- Collaborate in setting technology standards with technology leaders across the company
- Serve as a knowledge center on current and emerging technologies, and help train others when required
- Foster a strong technical culture by mentoring other engineers
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies, evaluate new tools
Relevant Experience and Qualifications
- Demonstrated expertise in system-level design of large scale distributed systems on the Java stack, and experience with web services and service oriented architectures
- Solid experience with Spring (Core/Boot/Security/MVC/Data)
- Have 8 - 12 years of professional experience in software development.
- Extensive experience with modern open source systems including relational / non relational data stores and bigdata processing
- Experience with AWS stack, at least the common datastores and services
- Experience with containerization technologies and concepts including Docker
- Basic knowledge about security concepts and secure coding
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and communication skills in spoken and written English.
- Experience leading projects developed across continents.
Great to have Experience and Qualifications
- Knowledge of machine learning concepts, and some hands-on experience implementing machine learnt models
- Experience with infrastructure design for cloud based apps, especially AWS.
- Past experience with information and data security standards (PCI-DSS, ISO27000) very nice to have.
Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today Traveloka is expanding its reach by operating in 6 countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
Job Description :
- Be a steward for engineering quality, reliability, scalability habits and mindset in the organization under your purview
- Responsible for scalability, performance, availability of products and services across the stack in the organization under your purview
- Driving high standard code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions
- Mentoring more junior engineers to instill engineering best practices and good habits
- Actively participate in development along with team members - creating modules & systems that can then be treated as a working reflection of the best practices.
- Set the vision of the domain architecture and technology stack for technology in your organization
- Drive implementation of long term investment, migration, refactoring in your organization
- Be an evangelist for technology - drive a culture of curiosity and active debate around technology in your organization
- Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools, and drive adoption while measuring yourself on the impact you are able to create
- 8+ years of relevant industry experience ideally in fast moving B2C environment
- Technical breadth - exposure to a wide variety of problem spaces, technologies
- Very strong system design and object-oriented skills with a nifty ability to craft clean interfaces and operate at the right levels of abstraction
- Solid coding skills with ability to drive teams through massive refactoring exercise & improve coding standards across large code bases.
- Deep knowledge, understanding & experience of working with a large variety of multi-tier architectures. Awareness of pitfalls & use cases for a large variety of solutions.
- Deep understanding & experience of high performance web scale & real-time response systems, and large scale persistent systems
- Exposure to complete product development cycles - from inception to production to scaling up, supporting new requirements, re-architectures
- Demonstrated expertise in problem solving and technical innovation