1. POSITION DESCRIPTION
Switch Developer/ Integration/ Java Developer
Permanent | Work from Home
Bachelor’s degree of Engineering, Computer Science or relevant field
2. JOB DIMENSIONS:
Core Java, Spring Boot, MySQL, Oracle, REST APIs, knowledge of card scheme specifications, ISO8583 Payment standards, EMV Data, Switch payment integration
Mumbai/Bangalore | open to remote work
· Looking for a Switch developer with 3-7 years of hands on working experience with minimum of 3-4 years in Card and Payment Domain.
· Strong knowledge of core java & spring boot
· Hands-on experience on payment switch integration
· Good knowledge of ISO8583 and EMV Data.
· Hands-on experience on any database like MySQL, oracle...etc.
· Should be strong in creating/ defining Swagger specs for REST APIs, understand REST principles, Guidelines.
· In depth knowledge of Card Scheme Specifications (VISA, MasterCard, Rupay and AMEX), Card
· Well versed with payment standards and ISO8583 and EMV data (mandatory),
· Hands on experience with Switch payment integration
· Resolve technical issues for designers and developers during project lifecycle
· Excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills on Java/J2EE technologies
· Result oriented and a versatile engineer who is expert in providing solutions, creating architecture and designs.
· Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
Job Responsibilities: -
- Work on building enterprise grade applications with a strong knowledge of the .net core framework. Experience with Node JS.
- Create Libraries that would be shared across the different modules in the system that can be leveraged by multiple teams within the organization.
- Good understanding of data structures to identify the correct data structure for a specific use case.
- Build RESTful API for customer consumption. Prior knowledge building APIs is a requirement. Understanding of HTTP error codes is a must.
- Work on code in a distributed code development environment. Prior use of Git/Github is desirable.
- Work with a Unit Test platform.
- Strong knowledge on Encryption standards – Asymmetric and Symmetric.
- Create and Manage System Documentations.
- At least 4+ years of experience using C# programming language in the build of enterprise software (.net core, asp.net core, web api) – For .Net Developer
- At least 7+ years of experience using C# programming language in the build of enterprise software (.net core, asp.net core, web api). – For Lead.
- Experience handling ISO8583 message standard; Payments Industry knowledge.
- Good understanding of version control (using Git/Github).
- Experience with Unit Test framework; TDD Approach.
- Knowledge and understanding of PCI Requirements for Card processing software .
- Understanding of SQL Database and Database Design.
- Strong understating of hybrid cloud application basics based on Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices and Postgres.
- Minimal 2+ years of experience in building enterprise scale applications: coding, designing, developing, and analyzing data.
- Agile environment. AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, DevOps environment Lead levels only.
- Manage CI/CD Pipeline.
- E/B.Tech/B.Sc/MCA/Msc in Computer Science.
Core Card Software is a product company, to provide financial service organizations with the best card management applications to help them compete both locally and globally. Core Card Software, a leading provider of card management systems. The Core Card software solution provides the market's most feature-rich platform for processing and managing accounts receivables and a full range of card products including prepaid/stored-value, fleet, credit, debit, commercial, government, healthcare and private-label cards. Core Card have offices based in Atlanta, Bhopal & Navi Mumbai.
Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for a Senior HTML/ PHP/ WordPress developer.
The ideal candidate should have experience of 3 years or more in HTML + PHP and preferably in Shopify.
Managing servers is part of the job.
You will be leading a team of 2 junior web developers.
Desired Candidate Profile
This is a WORK from OFFICE position.
There are no options to work from home.
The office is based in DLF phase 4, Gurgaon.
The location is near Huda City Center Metro.
The preferred candidate would be the one who can join immediately.
Perks and Benefits
We are a Branding and digital marketing Company. Working hours 8:30 AM AM to 7 PM.
Please apply only if you are willing to live in or near Gurgaon.
Learn more at www.conceptualise.in
We are hiring Java Developers- Backend Platform for India’s Fastest growing, fully automated next-gen Fintech company aiming to address the credit requirements of numerous self-employed micro-entrepreneurs, micro-merchants and middle / lower income salaried individuals.
Roles and responsibilities:
● We are looking for self-motivated start-up-oriented Java developers to extend our backend platform which churns terabytes of data to give unique personalized financial experience to our users.
● You will be working directly with tech focused founding team members and a team of
IITians who are hands-on with designing architecture and implementing scalable backend.
● Should be hands-on, articulate, and focused engineer, who can own features and functionality, enjoys learning, and comprehends the application architecture.
- Java with knowledge of Data structures of Java
- Should know REST API concepts (SOLID principles)
- Should have worked on MVC architecture.
- Understanding of different components of Web Application including Security, Scalability etc.
- MySQL - Should be able to write and debug complex SQL queries
- Education : BTech in CS / EE from IITs / IIITs or NITs / Tier one Colleges / From Product companies
- Principal Engineers are responsible for driving Technology and Engineering Best Practices in their respective teams.
- They should demonstrate a high level of ownership and accountability for their product and software systems.
- They are expected to go above and beyond their role by contributing in tools, processes and practices which bring operational efficiency and are aligned with business goals.
- They are expected to actively participate in development along with team members and create systems and modules which represent a working model of engineering best practices.
- They are expected to participate in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions.
- They are responsible for the Engineering metrics/health of their systems including strong alerting and monitoring mechanisms.
- They are expected to lead the adoption of best practices around coding, designing, performance of systems in a team.
Experience or Skills Required:
- B.Tech or Advanced degree in Computer Science with 6-12 years of industry experience in product based companies.
- Proficiency with Basic libraries for machine learning such as scikit-learn and pandas
- Experience in building solutions based on Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, K Nearest neighbor, SVM, Random Forest, Decision Trees.
- Strong experience with at least one of programming languages: Python, Java, Vertx, Golang
- Strong experience in building Server side reusable components based on Microservices or Distributed Architecture.
- Solid coding skills with ability to lead teams in identifying clearing tech debts for large scale code base.
- Good understanding & experience in improving performance of scalable and real time responsive applications.
- Excellent Problem Solving skills and an aptitude to approach problems from first principles and build solutions for those.
- Must have excellent communication (verbal & written), interpersonal, leadership, and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to work independently and enjoy working at a fast paced start-up environment
- Excellent Mentoring skills. Be the technical mentor to your team.
- Must be comfortable working in fuzzy environments where boundaries are not clearly defined.
- Coordinate and provide experience-based solution for teams deploying business intelligence, data platform, and big data solutions.
- Strong knowledge of data warehousing and big data / analytics platform solutions and how data architecture fits into larger data warehousing and database implementation projects as a major component of the effort.
- Ability to guide C-level executives/ chief architects at major clients (Fortune 500) in data architecture decisions.
- Experience mapping out enterprise architecture transformations over a 3 year period, and leading those implementations.
- Develop, implement and maintain data architecture best practices and standards
- Utilizing data architecture best practices and standards, define and implement technical solutions in the movement of data throughout an organization
- Provide leadership in related technical areas of importance such as Business Intelligence Reporting and Analytics
- Gather requirements for data architecture through the use of business and technical interviews and round-table discussions
- Evaluate and make decisions regarding the alternative processes that can be followed in data movement throughout an organization: ETL, SOA / Web Services, Bulk Load,
- Evaluate and make decisions regarding the alternative tools and platforms that can be used to perform activities around data collection, data distribution and reporting
- Show experience with the concepts of data modeling for both transaction based systems and reporting / data warehouse type systems
- Evaluate data related requirements around data quality and master data management and understand and articulate how these factors apply to data architecture
- Understand the concepts of data quality, data ownership, and data governance, and understand how they apply within a data architecture framework
- 15+ years experience in IT, 10+ years experience with data related positions and responsibilities
- Excellent knowledge of multiple toolsets: ETL tools, reporting tools, data quality, metadata management, multiple database management systems, cloud, security, MDM tools. (Anything Insights & Data service line may support in future.)
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Experience in architecting, designing, developing and implementing project work within highly-visible data-driven applications in very large data warehousing / data repository environments with complex processing requirements
- A proven track record in system design and performance
- Demonstrated experience integrating systems in multi-user, multi-platform, multitasking operating systems environments
- Working knowledge of relational databases such as Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, etc.
- Ability to advocate ideas and to objectively participate in design critique
Ideally the candidate should also have:
- Superb team building skills with a predisposition to building consensus and achieving goals through collaboration rather than direct line authority
- A positive, results oriented style, evidenced by listening, motivating, delegating, influencing, and monitoring the work being done
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills with the professional staff, senior level executives, and the business community at large
- Experience delivering enterprise architecture for data & analytics for Fortune 500 companies
- Ability to lead client architect leadership (CIO, Chief Architect)
- Broad understanding of data platforms and tools (Cloud Platforms, Infra, Security, Data Movement, Data Engineering, Visualization, MDM, DQ, Lineage) and proven experience deploying architectures for the largest clients globally
- Strong communication and facilitation skills (ability to manage workshops with 20-30 client technical resources)
Ability to interface with CIOTrain client on cloud, Enterprise Data Platform, Capgemini POV for Data (Business DL, Perform AI, Factory Model etc.)
We are India’s coolest SaaS ERP for Fashion, Lifestyle and Home Decor brands. Currently working across 100 brands like House of Masaba, Rahul Mishra, Raw Mango, Anamika Khanna and many others across India, helping them organise their end to end business workflow through our application.
We are currently working on new development and enhancement in the application and are hence looking forward to senior software developers.
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who understands the requirement and comes up with the solution keeping in mind the impact of the solution on existing code
- Understand the problem statement and get the code done for the server side programming of our software including the database and other internal/external micro services communication
- Maintain the quality of code
- Impact analysis before actually writing any code
- Use the optimised SQL queries only
- At least 2-3 years' of experience using NodeJS and MySql/PostgreSQL (This is mandatory. Please do not apply in case of lesser experience in either NodeJS or MySQL/PostgreSQL)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
Experience: 2 - 5 years
Talents from Product/eComm/Internet firms Only
Key Skills: Spring boot, RESTful web services, JSON, Servlet, JSP, MySQL, MongoDB, Kafka, AWS Solr, Design Patterns, Java, Distributed systems, AWS
Looking for team members passionate about building platforms for next billion users and re-imagine the e-commerce for mobile-first users. You will be building solutions for personalization, logistics, search & discovery, payments, fraud prevention, and scalability that works and solve problems elegantly
• Develop server-side components, REST APIs
• Assume ownership for existing and new modules including design, development, and unit testing for enhancements of existing modules and development of new modules.
• Analyse problems logically and exercise sound judgment in defining, evaluating, and solving difficult technical and operational problems where solutions may be of a precedent-establishing nature.
• Lead the design and architectural improvements
• Participate and collaborate with team members in design discussions, determines areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation, suggest enhancements to architecture, implement POCs, and enhance application.
• Reduce technical debt with quality coding
• A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field) from IITs and Premier Engineering College.
• Excellent Object Orientation, coupled with excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
• Highly skilled at Java and related technologies, including Java Frameworks like Spring-boot or Drop wizard, RESTful web services, JSON, Servlet, JSP, MySQL, MongoDB, Kafka, AWS Solr.
• Must have hands-on experience in building scalable and secure back end systems.
• Have hands-on experience with systems that are asynchronous, RESTful and demand concurrency
• Good to have knowledge of best software engineering practices for all stages of the software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, testing, deployment.
• Experience level: 2-5 years of software development experience in Java with web architecture and scalable design
Basic experience developing web applications using Cake PHP or other MVC framework
Strong PHP skills with any MVC Framework -Cake PHP / Laravel / Yii / Code ignitor, etc.
Experience integrating Payment Gateway and third-party PHP libraries is preferable
Work alongside a broader team with a focus on Design, UX, Optimization, Back End processes, DevOps Efficiency with the goal of delivering high-quality projects using the latest tech stack. A keen eye for detail, along with a passion to deliver quality, customer-focused solutions is absolutely essential.
Championing Web Development: You will be responsible for handling web development from ideation to production.
Collaboration with product manager and other developers, owning a large part of the process from problem understanding to shipping the solution.
Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, consumer-facing web products.
Great skills in PHP MVC frameworks like Laravel, CodeIgniter, etc.
Extensive Experience in API integration and development is required.
Experience in jQuery and AJAX.
Working knowledge of web technologies including HTML, and CSS is required.
Basic understanding of version control systems like Git and SVN.
Experience working with AWS or any other Linux Cloud Servers is a huge plus.
Passionate about writing clean, efficient, and maintainable code.
Strong analytical and debugging skills and experience building consumer systems at scale.